Camping Trip

Story Info
Things heat up in the tent.
852 words
3.41
69.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torg
Torg
7 Followers

A bunch of my friends went camping one weekend last year at a small campground several hours away. My spice (I'm polyamorous and living in a female-female-male triad) and my girlfriend were on the trip.

Saturday night my spice decided that one would sleep in the car with the dog and the other would sleep in the tent with the kids. I was to sleep with my girlfriend in her tent. The spice went to bed; my girlfriend and I were up for a while with our other friends and then went to bed.

The tent she was sleeping in was a large one with three 'bedrooms' separated by thin nylon zippered divider walls. She had a queen-sized air mattress in her alcove, and another couple was sleeping on the other side of the tent and another woman in the back room of the tent.

We cuddled and fondled each other on the air mattress. We kept very quiet, not wanting to disturb the other sleepers, which is especially difficult for my girlfriend, since she is very vocal when we get physical. It was very exciting to caress her skin and hear her tiny intake of breath, knowing that three people might overhear us if we woke them. I kissed her hard while stroking her arms, face, and breasts. She has lovely, large firm tits with big nipples that are very sensitive. She flicked her fingernails across my nipple, and I could barely contain a loud moan. She loves to hear the noises and see the faces I make when she touches me. We were both pushing the other's arousal, forcing each other to hold back our potential outbursts.

But in the end, she didn't want to either let me finger her or have intercourse with her, so I contented myself with tweaking and pinching and sucking and nibbling on the feast of her breasts and nipples, causing her at least one orgasm and probably more. She is very lucky to be able to come from me simply playing with her boobs. We fell asleep in contented slumber.

I woke up to light coming in the tent from the morning light. I cuddled close to my girlfriend and caressed her skin. My fingers eventually ended up rubbing her nipples until she woke up. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing frenetically in our mouths. Our hands roamed all over the other's body, arousing us more. As she grasped my stiff cock through my boxer-briefs, she said, "You're as hard for me as I'm wet for you."

With this admission, I dipped my hand into her panties, and one finger traced deeply through her wet slit. She was soaking wet, and she moaned at the contact. We were still trying to be quiet, because we didn't know who else in the tent was awake and gone and who was sleeping. We could also hear our friends outside the tent making breakfast; no sense in letting everyone know what was going on.

I found her clit and slowly rubbed it, causing her to bite her lip to stiffle her outcry. Her hips gyrated beneath my hand, and her fingers pinched my nipple. I humped her leg as I pushed my finger into her slippery cunt, and she gasped at the penetration. I touched her swollen G-spot, massaging it gently. She was wild with pleasure and quickly overboiled in a big climax, her pussy walls clenching my finger.

After she came down from coming, her hand pulled my underwear down. I was hard as a rock from making her come. She began stroking my cock and then swallowed most of it in one gulp. She is one of the best cocksuckers I've ever dated. I'm normally difficult to get to come from a blowjob. My cock is very sensitive, and during most blowjobs, I get overwhelmed and can't take more contact long before I'm close. Not with my girlfriend. She has gotten me to climax with her mouth more than any other girlfriend or spouse. That morning was no exception. Her expert attention to my cock, her delicious tongue stroking me while she sucked, her deft hands squeezing and rubbing while she pulls back all had me insanely charged. I warned her that I was there, and my spunk erupted from my organ. She just kept sucking, swallowing every drop. I must have spurted at least ten times. And I couldn't groan as I came. I think the excitement of possible discovery and the need to remain silent extended my climax greatly.

After she let my deflating cock out of her mouth, she moved up and rested her head on my shoulder, and we cuddled in the warm afterglow of our orgasms. After a few minutes, I had to get up to go to the bathroom, and we knew I wouldn't get to go back to bed once I left the tent. But we both left the tent smiling.

Nobody had heard us. Not even the woman sleeping in the back of the tent; she had slept through our little sexual escapade.

Life is good.

Torg
Torg
7 Followers