Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lillivenus
Lillivenus
103 Followers

"She's going to get so fucked!" Tom whispered loudly into Becky's ear.

"Oh yes bro, fucked!" Becky repeated loudly, as Tom continued to fuck her.

They moved harder on each other as they kept a furtive eye on the other couple. They could see now that he was moving in and out of her from behind, she was bent over at the waist some, his hands gripped that waist as her large breasts swayed freely in the thin tee shirt. Tom and Becky slowed down as they could see that the other couple was building up to their own climax. Tom was amazed that he hadn't cum yet, but he wanted to last as long as he could, and was begin distracted from his own fucking as he watched the other couple.

The other couple was now clearly lost in the intensity of their own building climaxes. It seemed they were no longer paying attention to Tom and Becky. The guy thrust harder and harder into her, then reached up and pinched her nipples hard, holding on to them, his hands gripping her breasts. As Tom and Becky watched the couple's bodies shudder, they could tell that they were coming to a mutual climax, though neither made an audible sound.

After watching them orgasm, Tom and Becky began to move again more earnestly on one another. They each now focused of their own feeling, Tom on the feeling of his cock buried in his sister. Becky loved the feeling of having that cock buried in her. Both were filled with awareness of being naked and having sex out in the open in this beautiful setting; the awareness that others were watching them was a turn-on to them both. All of it was new and overwhelming.

As they moved harder and faster against each other, Tom began fondling Becky's breasts. He was so overwhelmed that he could just caress and hold them, while she rode him. All these multiple sensations pushed him to the brink, as he felt his manhood about to spew forth right into his sister. Becky feeling just as overwhelmed reached down for her own clitoris, pressing on her bottom as she could feel his cock pulsating in her.

"I'm going to cum Becky, I can't hold it anymore!"

"Oohhh yess, oh bro, yessssss! Fill me up, do it, please! Please, yesssssss I am going to cum now too!"

Tom exploded in her, wave after wave hitting him as he ejaculated as never before. Becky also contracting as her spasms hit her, both their bodies shook. Her spasming pussy milked his cock, contracting on it. Then, both spent, they held each other for what seemed like an eternity as they recovered, holding their arms around each other. Finally Becky pulled off him. As she did so she looked around for the couple. However, she did not see them.

"Well, I guess they left, but it seems they made up," Becky giggled.

"I think you scared them off, you were pretty loud," Tom joked back.

"Bet you liked those tits on her," Becky teased. "Not like my little things."

"Your tits are perfect, I want to play with them every day now!"

"Tee hee, well if you are a good boy, I just might let you! But seriously, I do love you bro!

"I love you too sis! This isn't a one-time thing is it? I mean if you want it to be, I understand, but..."

"No, I want us to be... to be a couple, but you know it will be tricky! Anyway, if sex is like that, I'm am going to want a lot of it!" Becky said with a grin.

"Oh, have I turned you into a sex fiend now!? How about we go back under the falls and rinse off!

They got up and ran in diving and splashing, until they came up again under the falls. As they did so, Tom picked Becky up in his arms.

"You big strong man, you!"

Tom rubbed her body with the cold water, kissing her here and there as he got her cleaned up.

"Mm, you take good care of me, bro!"

"I'll take good care of you forever!"

As they reached the shore again, Tom carried Becky to some grass, letting the sun dry them off as they lay naked side by side. They lay in the sun for quite a while occasionally touching and kissing. Tom slowly moved on top of Becky, guiding his risen manhood into her once again. He slid in her, putting all his attention to the feel of the flesh of his manhood being surrounded by her wet tight walls. They made love slowly and sweetly this time, looking into each other's eyes, moving together in a soft easy rhythm until Tom could take it no longer and he came once again in his sister's womb.

Once again they dipped in the pool, rinsed off and let the sun dry them. Becky went to collect their clothes. They figured if they left now, they would make it back for dinner.

"Tom, did you do something with our pack?"

"No, isn't it there?"

"I don't see it anywhere! It doesn't make any sense!"

They searched all around, but could not find them anywhere, and needing to head back.

"Think the couple could have taken it?"

"I don't know, maybe. Or maybe an animal dragged it off."

"I guess we'll have to hike back naked! Good thing there was nothing valuable in there! It's going to be pretty embarrassing getting back into camp!

"It's pretty funny really. At least it's warm enough out."

"Maybe you'll like being a little nudist my exhibitionist lover," Tom teased.

Becky giggled. "Yeah, but I don't want to get in trouble. Can you imagine what mom and dad will say?!"

At first they both felt pretty awkward hiking naked, but as time wore on during the hike back they stopped thinking about it. As they got closer to camp, though, a middle-aged couple passed them, and gave them a strange a smile, making them somewhat self-conscious again.

It was early evening by the time they nervously headed back to their campsite. Leaving the woods and entering the clearing they could see their parents preparing dinner at the camp stove.

Their dad caught sight of them, and called to them, "Are you alright!?", at which their mother also turned their way.

They sheepishly looked over to their parents, and stopping the barrage of questions, explained that after skinny-dipping at some falls and lying out in the sun, their pack and clothes had disappeared. Their mom interrupted them as they went on babbling awkwardly about it, and suggested they go get dressed.

Over dinner, there was some more talk about their adventure, but the topic is soon dropped. As it got dark, Tom and Becky both mentioned how worn out they are from the hike and excused themselves to their tent. Once in the tent, they shed their clothes and spent half the night exploring each other more.

For Tom and Becky, this was the beginning of a deep and lasting relationship.

Lillivenus
Lillivenus
103 Followers
12