Camping Trip Ch. 1

Story Info
She discovers camping alone can be fun.
974 words
3.73
87.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

I decided to take a camping trip so here I was in this packed campground by myself. I had gotten to my campsite just before dusk, and had somehow gotten my tent put up, and everything else put into place before dark. It was a nice night not to cold but comfortable. I reached my hand into the ice-filled cooler to pull out a beer only after I had built myself a nice fire. I looked around and saw couples laughing, drinking, and just spending quality time together. I envied those women, yearning to have a man in my life. But I had made the choice to be alone enjoying it until now.

I sat in front of the fire with a cold beer in my hand, and a sweatshirt draped around my shoulders, just letting thoughts enter and exit my mind. I listened to the crackling and snapping of the wood, and watched as the flames danced, looking up only when I heard people walk by. A lot of the campfires were out by now, and most of the drunken campers had staggered to bed, only hearing a hoot and holler down the way.

I had I don't know how many empties scattered on the ground from missing the trash bag, but I was feeling happy, and horny at this time. I decided to go change, getting ready to crash, as I would be the next drunken camper to stagger into bed. Once in my tent I removed my clothes and then finally unsnapped my bra and removed my panties. I like to be as free as possible when I sleep. I pulled my short nightshirt over my head, and went back out into the dimly lit romantic campsite.

I sat on the picnic table, not sitting very lady-like I had my legs spread a little as I toyed with the idea of touching myself, I looked around to see if anyone could see me, and then I reached down as now my night shirt was well above my thighs making it that much easier. But since there was still a fire going at the site I was facing I decided to turn around so that I was now facing my fire once again. I brought my hand to my clit, and just brushed a little "Oh how good that felt", wanting to have an orgasm, I began rubbing my clit a little harder, I could feel the wetness beginning to come to the surface, as I made way past my clit into my love hole. I lay back onto the table and brought my legs up as well, bending them at the knees. Oh, if anyone walked by they would get an eyeful of pussy.

I brought my nightshirt up so that I could have the night air tease my nipples making them look like anthills of my own. With each hand, I spread a pussy lip, and with a few fingers of my right hand, I found my clit only again. I moved it side to side rapidly throwing a circle in every once and a while until I felt the quake of my body begin, I moaned into the darkness as my love juices flowed. I removed my hands and sat up quickly when I heard you say " Great job", so what do you do for an encore? You asked.

I was trying to think of something to say but you had startled me so. " Ummmm let me see here," I said. So, you want to watch me I thought to myself as my hand reached for the small flashlight behind me. I turned so that I was on all fours on top of the table now, I spread my legs a little bit more and I told you to come closer, but not to touch or else the show would be over. With that, I took the end of the flashlight and started slowly inserting it into my wet cunt, making sure you could see everything. I told you to hold the end of it and then I moved back and forth on it ramming it as I would a stiff cock, oh god the ripples on the handle felt so good as it moved in and out of my pussy. My tits swinging as I rocked back and forth on this fun new tool. I looked back at you and by the look on your face; you were very much into watching me fuck a flashlight. Oh Yes, I moaned as I moved even faster, but then I suddenly stopped, and told you to fuck me with it, and with that I was once again on my back with my knees to my tits. You were doing me with the flashlight as if it was your own cock, I told you harder as I found my totally erect clit. My moans becoming louder but I didn't care at that moment I wanted the entire campground to hear that I was getting fucked.

I wanted to cum all over that damn flashlight so I told you to fuck me faster, uh, uh came from my lips as I could feel myself preparing to cum. I worked my clit as I had done before and then I felt it as my moans became screams, my body tightening, I grabbed my tits and squeezed hanging onto them until my pussy muscles stopped squeezing. I laid there panting until my breathing slowed to normal. I sat up and noticed that I was not the only one who had had an orgasm. Wow was all that you could say. I scooted off the picnic table with the flashlight still in your hand and said meet me here tomorrow night, same time for part two, and with that I went to bed.

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers