Camping Trip Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Samantha stuck her head out of the tent. "I need to go too, wait for me." It was dark but Josh was pretty sure Annie gave Samantha a dirty look.

Annie walked up to Josh, she was wearing her tight sweatpants again, but this she had on no sweatshirt, just a form fitting spaghetti strap top, which like all her clothes showed off lots of cleavage. Samantha came up; she had changed into her pajamas which were old flannel pants and a college sweatshirt. "Thanks for waiting; I thought I might have to go alone."

As they walked through the woods they passed both the guys and Henry and Susan. Both the girls walking with Josh stayed close to him, brushing their bodies against him as they walked in the dark. When they arrived they only brought one flashlight so they had to talk turns.

"Do you mind if I go first?" asked Samantha. "I have to pee really badly."

When Samantha had gone inside the stall Annie came up to Josh and whispered in his ear, "If that bitch wouldn't have invited herself you would be fucking be up against one of these trees right now".

As she said this she had taken one of his hands and placed in on her pussy. Instinctively Josh had started rubbing her mound. Annie was grinding her ass into Josh's crotch while Josh's right hand rubbed her pussy. He took his left hand and felt her breasts. Josh was shocked to find they were too soft to be fake. They both heard some noise coming from the bathroom.

Leaning back Annie whispered, "If I'm going to sleep horny, I'll be crazy by the time I wake up. If you want lets take a morning walk, say at 6:30." Annie stepped away from Josh as the bathroom door opened. Samantha handed her the flashlight.

When the door had closed Samantha walked up to Josh, sliding one hand around the back of his neck and the other on his hard cock. "So what were you two doing out here?"

"Just talking," Josh said smiling.

"Well do you think she can talk as good as me?" Samantha asked as she kept rubbing his cock. The door moved and Samantha released her grip on Josh's cock.

The three of them walked back to the camp and got into their tents. Josh made sure to set his phone to wake him up at 6am so he would not be late for his morning date with Annie.

To be continued?

12