Camping Trip Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, my brother, which is why I may have to pluck my eyes out, but he was on top of her, doing...it."

Josh piped in, "So you watched?" he asked a little shocked.

"No, well, I mean I saw them, but I didn't stay, that would be gross."

"So where is Justin?" Samantha asked realizing Justin was not around.

"He didn't want to go back to the lake, so he headed back to camp when we left Doug and Annie," Kathleen said. "I thought I would just lie out and get a tan, and try and erase the picture of Doug's butt thrusting into Annie."

"Let's not talk about THAT, anymore please," Samantha said laughing.

"So where did you to go?" Kathleen asked, suddenly remembering they had disappeared as well.

Josh and Samantha looked at each wondering who was going to make up a lie. Josh was wondering if Samantha would even make up a lie.

Samantha finally spoke, "Do you remember that place, the meadow, we found a couple years ago. I tried to show Josh, but I couldn't find it."

ANNIE'S STORY

Annie remained on her knees as Josh started walking down the path. She could not believe he was walking away. God she was pissed. Her throat was sore from the blowjob, which was more like an oral raping, and now her pussy was soaking wet and he was walking away with his wonderful cock. Annie thought about just masturbating right there in the woods, but she never had the same orgasm as with a real cock. After sitting there about fifteen minutes Annie resolved to get back at Josh, and decided to head to the lake.

Standing up she spit on the ground, her mouth still tasted like Josh's cum. She pulled her breasts back into her bikini top and seeing her tank top ruined left it on the ground. Annie tried to wipe off the dirt from her knees, but needed some water for that so resigned to head over as she was.

When Annie approached the lake she saw did not see Josh or Samantha. He's probably fucking that slut right now. Looking around she saw Justin and Kathleen in the water and Doug lying down. Well looks like today is little Doug's lucky day. Annie walked close to Doug, making enough noise for him to look over. She then proceeded to slowly pull down her shorts, making sure to bend at her waist and point her ass towards Doug. She glanced at Doug to see if he was checking her out, but he was wearing sunglasses and she could not tell if he was watching.

Doug was watching, watching very closely. He watched as Annie walked towards him and then pulled her shorts over her big round ass. He watched as she sat down next to him, her breasts barely being held in by her swim suit. She was sitting up with her knees bent and back arched, her toned arms behind her holding her upright.

Annie looked over and saw some suntan lotion next to Doug. "Do you think I can use some of that sun block, I forgot mine at the camp." She started to rub the lotion on her legs, working her way up. She coated her stomach and her arms. Finally Annie, squirted a large glob of lotion between her breasts and rubbed in it. Doug lay there transfixed on her, hoping she wouldn't catch him staring.

After a couple of minutes Annie rolled over. "Doug, can you rub some lotion on my back?"

"What? I mean, uh, of course I can," Doug replied not believing his luck. He took the bottle of lotion and squirted some on her lower back rubbing it gently into her soft skin.

"Wow, that feels real good," Annie purred. "Here I think this is the way." Annie reached back and untied her top leaving her back bare. Doug proceeded to rub lotion on her shoulders. "Make sure to get around my butt." Annie was enjoying playing with Doug. He wasn't bad looking and seemed to be really sweet. As he rubbed lotion on her lower back his hands brushed against her ass. Doug was sad to finish, hoping it could go on indefinitely. "Thank you so much Doug, you're a sweet guy," Annie said as Doug sat down again next to her.

"Oh, thanks, its no problem," was all Doug could reply.

"So Doug, do you have a girlfriend?" Annie asked.

"What? No, I don't."

"Come on, a young guy with a great body going to college doesn't have a girlfriend? Or are you one of those guys who likes to keep himself away from any type of long term commitment so her can enjoy the moment?"

"No, I just haven't found anybody." Doug answered. He quickly added, "Plus I'm really busy with school, so it's hard to meet people.

"I know, it is hard to meet people," as Annie spoke she rolled over so she was facing Doug. "As you get older it gets harder so don't wait too long to make some girl lucky." Doug did not respond, but just stared at Annie. She had not re-tied her top so her breasts were displayed in all their glory, covered in lotion with the sun shining down on them. Annie finally caught on, "Oops, I forgot I took it off." Annie put her top back on, giving Doug a big smile as she adjusted her breasts.

Doug and Annie lay silently for a couple of minutes under the sun. Finally, Annie broke the silence, "Doug, would you like to take a walk?"

Doug had been sitting there confused and frustrated. He wasn't sure if Annie was flirting with him at first, and now he was wondering if she was only messing around with him or if she liked him. He wanted to say something cool, or really anything if it allowed him to get to see her with even less clothes on then she had now. And he painfully longed to get to touch her soft skin again. When Annie did finally talk to him he almost screamed with excitement, "YES, I would love to."

They both stood up and Annie took hold of Doug's hand. "Do you know any place that is quiet and a little private?" Annie asked. Doug took the lead and led Annie back on the trail a ways and then followed a smaller trail which opened into a little glade which was surrounded by trees giving it some privacy, but had an open clearing.

"This is perfect," Annie said as she approached Doug, starring into his eyes. Doug stood there nervously, not yet comprehending what was going on. Reaching behind her back Annie untied her bikini top, leaving it hanging limping covering her enormous breasts. "Did you enjoy seeing my breasts before?" Annie asked teasingly to Doug. She was now standing close to him.

Annie took Doug's hands and pulled them up to her breasts. "Go ahead and play with them Dougy".

Doug felt his hands being guided up to what had become a starring role in his fantasies in the couple of short days since he had seen Annie in his drive way. Having never been with a woman before, Doug slowly explored Annie's incredible tits. Doug become more bold and pulled Annie's top completely off exposing her perfect quarter sized areolas and hard nipples.

Annie was enjoying being with a young inexperienced guy. Normally guys just wanted a blow job and then to fuck her, but Doug seemed completely contented playing with her tits. Just having his strong hands squeeze and caress them was getting her wet.

"Suck on them Doug, please," Annie asked getting lost in the moment.

Doug immediately dropped his head and had one nipple in his mouth. Annie could feel his tongue playing with her nipple and let out a low moan. Annie had done this hoping to get back at Josh, but was finding herself actually enjoying herself, in fact more so than that, she was really enjoying this.

Annie opened her eyes and looked down to see Doug's face buried in her mounds, which where glistening from the saliva for Doug's hard working mouth and tongue. She reached down and untied the knot on the side of her bikini causing it to fall to the ground. Rubbing her hand over her pussy she could feel the heat and moisture leaking out.

"Okay Doug, enough upstairs, I need some attention downstairs." Doug looked up with a saddened look on his face. He was in heaven playing and sucking on Annie's huge tits he never wanted to stop.

Annie reached out and grabbed Doug's cock through her shorts. "That's what a I want," said Annie with a smile on her face, "Right now!".

Annie untied the little string in the front of his shorts, and then pulled them down. Standing straight up was Doug's rock hard rock. Annie quickly sized it up, not huge, but not small either, probably somewhere between six and seven inches. It was definitely bigger than Justin's.

"This is your first time, huh?" asked Annie.

Doug nodded still too shocked and amazed to really talk.

"Well don't worry I'll make sure everything goes good."

Annie grabbed the towel she had brought along with her and laid it out on the ground. She laid down and spread her legs, rubbing her pussy with her hand. "Come on Doug, I need your cock inside me right now!"

Doug got down on the ground and was kneeling between Annie's legs. He sat there confused, not sure exactly what to do. "Oh sorry, let me help you out," Annie said. She sat up and little and gripped Doug's cock. Doug inched closer and she lightly tugged on his cock. Annie took it and rubbed it against her moist lips getting it a little wet, then placed it at the entrance to her pussy, "Okay baby, just push."

Doug didn't need to be told twice and plunged into Annie. He could not believe something could be so hot and warm and wet and...perfect. Doug slowly pushed his cock in all the way, lost in the sensation. Being scared he would explode right away Doug settled in with long slow strides. Annie lay back, her pussy enjoying the attention. She felt the tension that been building up since Josh had left her in need begin to ease away.

"Oh god Doug, this is just what I needed, thank you so much."

As Doug was making love to Annie Justin and Kathleen stumbled upon them. Both of them quickly left, but Justin doubled back and watched as Doug continued to fuck Annie. Doug's strokes started to quicken. Justin pulled out his dick and started to stroke it as his best friend got it on with his mom's hot friend.

Annie was feeling her own orgasm approaching and as Doug started to quicken his pace she started to encourage him. "That's it baby, faster, harder, give me what I need."

Doug knew he was about to cum. He suddenly remembered all the sex-ed lessons and realized he was not wearing a condom. He stared to pull out, but Annie wrapped her legs around him and held him in place. "Annie I'm gonna cum," Doug blurted out nervously.

"I know baby, cum in pussy," Doug didn't need any more instructions; he shoved into Annie as hard and far as he could and let loose. Annie, feeling his cum shoot insider her, had her own orgasm. Doug not deflated and in a state of bliss lay down on top of Annie. Annie was now able to see around Doug and saw Justin jacking off in the woods watching them.

"O my god, your friend is a pervert," Annie whispered to Doug.

"What?" Doug responded confused.

"Hey pervert! Enjoy the show," Annie yelled at Justin.

Doug was startled and quickly got off of Annie and rolled over to see Justin standing there. "What the fuck Dude?" Doug started to say.

"Want to do more than watch?" Annie asked Justin cutting off Doug.

"WHAT?" Doug and Justin said simultaneously.

"Get over here if you want some action big boy," Annie said to Justin. Justin was for the first time in his life uncomfortable around a woman. Slowly he stared walking towards Annie and with each step he started to gain his confidence back. This is one crazy lady, but she was hot and he was never one to say no to pussy, no matter the situation.

Annie rolled over and got on her hands and knees. She stuck her ass in the air and wiggled it a little bit at Justin. She was positioned perfectly so that while Justin fucked her from behind, she could try and get Doug hard again. Justin came up behind her and started to rub his cock along her pussy. He pushed the head of his cock into her pussy and let it stand there a moment enjoying the warmth, and getting his cock wet. Justin then grabbed onto her ass and shoved himself all the way inside with one stroke.

"Uggh!" Annie grunted surprised with the force of Justin. Justin pulled his cock out almost all the way out leaving the head inside, and then thrust hard into Annie again, getting her to let out another grunt. Justin ran his hands up over her ass, squeezing the soft skin of Annie's ass in his hands, and then pushed his cock as deep as possible. He continued accordingly a couple of more times, but as he started to enjoy the warmth of Annie's pussy he started to build up speed.

Annie loved it, with one college cock fucking her and another one for her to suck. She noticed Justin was building up a rhythm so she started to match his thrusts, pushing her ass back as he fucked her.

Justin pushed in and grabbed Annie's ass holding him inside her as he exploded. Justin body jerked a little as he came into Annie. When he felt he was completely empty and was starting to go limp he leaned forward and said into Annie's ear, "That was awesome, did you cum?"

"Yeah, but only when Dougy fucked me," Annie replied as she slid forward so she was on top, snuggled up with Doug. "Why don't you leave us alone now, we have some stuff to finish up." As Annie shooed away Justin she wrapped her hand around Doug's now hardening cock. "Ready?" she asked.

Doug just lay there, still not processing everything that was going on. Annie swung one leg over so she was straddling him. "Just lay back and enjoy," she purred as she slowly lowered herself down onto Doug's once again hard cock. Annie sank all the way down, enjoying the length of Doug and then sat up straight with her chest sticking out, giving Doug the best view of her magnificent breasts. She started to slowly grind back and forth with her hips on his cock letting it touch every place inside her.

Annie's eyes were closed as she literally rode Doug for about 10 minutes, lost in ecstasy. She opened her eyes when she felt Doug started to push up into her. Doug then reached up and grabbed her DD natural tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Annie leaned forward, "Fuck he Dougy baby, fuck me good, make me cum," she encouraged him as he started to pump faster and harder. Soon Doug was really fucking Annie, causing her to bounce onto top of him and her tits to bounce up and down.

Again, both Doug and Annie came together. Annie rolled off of Doug, three loads of cum dripping from her pussy. "THANK YOU," Doug said out of breath. Annie smiled realizing she got pretty lucky with Doug being a good fuck, especially good since he was inexperienced, and to top it off he was a really sweet guy.

"I won't say whenever, but we will have to do this again," Annie said, giving Doug a kiss, "Without your pervert friend though, and hopefully in a bed."

Slowly they both got up and got dressed. Doug notocied Annie's knees were dirty from when Justin did her doggy style so he mentioned there was a little stream where they could wash up close by. They got dressed, hiked down and then cleaned up in the stream. Annie, much to Doug's delight stripped down nude to clean herself and let Doug make sure her tits were nice and clean.

Eventually they made it back to camp, everybody giving strange glances to each other, Doug and Justin not wanting to make eye contact, and Kathleen trying not to look towards Doug or Annie. Annie explained Doug had taken her to the panorama point so she could see down into the valley. It was a alibi they constructed on their way back to camp, as Annie was sure her friend Sue would not be thrilled she had popped her son's cherry out in the forest.

Everything settled down after they ate dinner. Henry started to talk about politics which seemed to interest Annie as they both had similar views. Everybody else got bored quickly. Eventually people started to get ready for bed. Josh was sitting by the fire, half way listening to Henry and Annie talk, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up he saw Kathleen wearing her flannel pajama bottoms and a really small t-shirt.

"You still willing to walk me to the bathroom? Sammy and the boys already went," Kathleen asked with the sweetest smile on her face. "Please."

"Of course, anything you ask, I will do," Josh said as he jumped up. As they were walking off, Doug heard Henry thank him for being a gentleman. When they entered the tree line Kathleen reached out and took Josh's hand in hers. They walked that way, hand in hand, out towards the restrooms, but Kathleen went a little to the side out of the way of the trail.

"Just in case somebody else comes. I wanted to have a little bit of privacy." She leaned in and gave Josh a soft passionate kiss. Josh returned the kiss, marveling in Kathleen supple lips. He felt her tongue slowly come into his mouth.

Finally they came up for air, "Wow, why did I deserve that?" said Josh playfully.

"Maybe you didn't. Maybe I just wanted to do it."

"What else do you want to do?" asked Josh hopefully.

"I'll let you know, but for now can I have another kiss?" She leaned in and if possible kissed Josh more tenderly than before. John could feel her hand slowly rubbing his chest as they kissed. Lost in the moment, Josh's hands slid down gently gripping Kathleen's ass. Josh had never felt anything so firm in his life. He felt a tremble in Kathleen's lips when he squeezed a little bit, followed by her biting his bottom lip a just a bit as she pulled away from his lips, her body remained pressed up against him.

Josh moved his hands off her butt scared he may have offended her. "Hey, I didn't say to stop, I just needed to catch my breath," said Kathleen as she leaned in again to start making out with Josh again. Josh's right hand fell back down to her ass, while his left hand began exploring her incredible body. He moved his hand over her belly noticing there wasn't an once of fat, in fact everywhere he touched was firm, yet coated with the softest skin he had ever touched.

"Josh!, Kathleen!?" Susan was calling them. "Shit," muttered Josh as he reluctantly released Kathleen. They called out and caught up with Susan.

"I got us lost, I guess I don't know my way around as well as Kathleen does. Which means I lost the bet," Josh told Susan smiling at Kathleen.

"Oh, well I'm just glad I found you guys, I hate going to the restrooms alone."

The three of them made their way to the restrooms together, and soon back to camp. Everybody said goodnight. Josh climbed into the guys tent and said goodnight and was immidiatley asleep dreaming of Kathleen's soft kisses and skin. Annie and Samantha fell asleep quickly after the long satisfying days they had had, while Kathleen could not fall asleep for a couple of hours.

To Be Continued...

I would like to write a couple more chapters, but only will if its wanted.

12