Camping Trip Unexpected Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd whispered "Oh my God you are so fucking tight! Your pussy is like a vice!" He started a slow methodical movement, in and out, slightly, but the in stroke bottoming out inside me and holding for a second before the out, only limited by the confines of the sleeping bag. I still couldn't bring myself to say anything, but my body was reacting in full swing, my pussy was wet, my nipples were hard, my clit was throbbing, and I was in full heat, wanting to get fucked so bad.

Todd stayed inside me, fucking me for close to an hour, whispering in my ear very quietly how sexy he thought I was, how much he has wanted to feel my tits ever since he saw me, how much he wanted to feel my pussy, how incredible my ass is. I ended up cumming about 3 times before he finally tensed up and started to swell up really big. He then whispered in my ear "how does it feel to feel the cock of your boyfriend's friend inside you, you little slut?

Do you like my big hard cock in your pussy bitch? Tell me you want me to fuck you, slut!

Tell me!"

I was shocked but turned on beyond belief. I whispered "fuck me Todd, don't stop!"

As he continued to pound me as hard as he could without making much noise, his mouth right against my ear, he kept whispering, "you know all of his friends think you are hot don't you? You know that they all want to fuck you, right? You do know that don't you? You know none of us think you are an angel? We all think we can fuck you if we try. I guess we're right because you gave it up like a good little whore. You crave that cock don't you bitch? Don't you!!"

My mind was reeling, I didn't know whether to be angry or turned on, but my mind was overloaded by the feelings his cock was creating inside me while his hands were working my breasts over with more and more enthusiasm. Then I felt him start to throb and unload the biggest load of hot, sticky cum deep inside my pussy while he squeezed my tits really hard.

I tried to stay quiet but it was tough. His cum felt like it was scalding hot. As he finished he whispered to me "you're such a slut, but don't worry, I like sluts. As long as you keep being you I have no reason to ruin what you have with Deen. Hell I'd date you too even though you're a slut, you're that hot! Just go to sleep now with my cock in you. I want to hold my cum inside that whore cunt of yours as long as I can, tonight it's my pussy."

I felt tears forming in my eyes because the words were so unexpected, but yet at the same time I felt like I'd just been his conquest, and that he'd dominated that conquest. I felt weirdly happy for him, and for me. I fell asleep as his cock stayed inside me and he reached around and was sucking on my tits. When I awoke a few hours later he'd slipped out of me.

I slowly slid out of the tent, went to the fire, sat there a few minutes staring at the remaining embers of the camp fire. I couldn't make sense of it. I loved my boyfriend and was always really happy with his cock. Our lovemaking was always tender and loving. But I loved the feeling of how Todd had just taken me and used me and planned to keep using me. I felt like it was a compliment that he couldn't control himself when he was laying against me naked. I decided that I had to deal with the reality of what a whore I am. I hadn't asked him to fuck me, but I had straddled him earlier in the morning. I hadn't moved when he'd gotten hard, in fact I'd ground against him and wondered what he'd feel like inside me. I hadn't slid my skirt down farther in the truck when he'd stared at my thighs. I hadn't pulled my tank top tighter to me when he'd gotten a view down the top. I hadn't stopped him when he grabbed my tits or started fucking me. And strangely I wanted it more now than ever.

I went back to the tent and slid into the sleeping bag. He was on his back now and I scooted down into the bag and slowly started licking his balls and his cock and felt him start to stiffen. I heard my bf still out cold and knew I still had a little time.

Slowly I slid Todd's cock into my mouth and started to suck on him and then deep throat him as he swelled to an unbelievable size. I think he was even bigger than my boyfriend's cock, which had been the largest I'd ever seen. No wonder he had trouble getting into me, I thought. Todd had woke up while I was swallowing his cock and I felt his hands in my hair, pulling me down on him, fucking my face.

Finally I slid up and onto him, and reached back and grabbed him and put it at the opening of my pussy. His cum was still in me but was starting to leak out, making me wet. He slid in with one firm hard push and I leaned down against his chest, pressing my tits firmly against his chest. He grabbed my ass and kept thrusting up into me, having me lean up from time to time so he could suck on my tits and my nipples. He kept whispering to me how incredible my body was, how amazing my ass was, how gorgeous he thought my tits are, and I believed it from the reaction of his cock inside me. Every time he mentioned any of my assets he seemed to lurch inside me.

After about ten minutes of this we rolled over with him on top and he fucked me at a really hard pace. I was frightened he would wake up my Deen but he didn't. I whispered in his ear not to wake Deen up. He said when I'm done with you you're going to suck on Deen till he's hard and climb on him and fuck him so he won't know it's my cum in you. With that he shot another load deep into me and gave me a hickey on my left tit.

I said "Tood! Don't!!"

He laughed and said "you better find a way to convince Deen he did that!"

Todd pulled out of me and squeezed my breasts and said "go do your job, slut! Fuck your boyfriend."

I reached over and sort of pulled Deen over onto his back, and he didn't wake up at all. I started to play with him thru his boxers, and then pulled them down, struggling to get them down from under him but finally got them down. Amazingly he still didn't stir. While I was sucking Deen, Todd was playing with my ass. He fingered my pussy and got it all wet with his cum and kept pushing his middle finger into my ass, deeper and deeper. For a brief moment he put his cock against my ass and pushed until the head of his cock was in me. I opened my mouth to make a noise but stopped myself as he pushed harder and got more into me. The farther he went the more it hurt, but he kept pushing and said "suck his cock bitch."

Todd fucked my ass until he got it all the way into my ass, then in about a minute flat dumped his third load deep in my ass and then pulled out and smacked my ass and said "go fuck him you whore."

Deen had hardened up in my mouth in his sleep and it was hard enough to fuck, so I slid up on top of him and grabbed him and put it against my wet swollen pussy. I felt the cum starting to run out of both holes, so I pushed back and slid him into me with a little work.

I whispered to Todd "he needs to think you're asleep!"

Todd lay on his back, staring at me. The sleeping bag had worked its way back off me and Todd lay there secretly watching my tits bounce as I rode Deen's cock. Deen slid in and out of me so well with Todd's cum all around his cock. Deen woke up and said "fuck I thought it was a dream!"

I said "shhh" and put my finger over his mouth. "Todd's still asleep."

Deen reached up and started playing with my tits, and I leaned forward and put my right tit into his mouth and said "suck on it baby, harder!"

Deen didn't need any encouragement, he's definitely a breast man. He kept sucking and then I pulled away and giggled and said "you left a mark!"

He smiled and kept fucking me, squeezing my tits and playing with my nipples. He squeezed really hard and started cumming inside my hot pussy. His cock was pumping in and out of me and we both came so incredibly hard. I felt him spurting wave after wave of his cum deep inside my already drenched pussy. I lay on top of him for a while and then slid off him and lay between the two guys, and whispered "go back to sleep honey."

Deen whispered "you better get some clothes on before Todd wakes up. If he sees you like this he'll be all over you."

I told him I would take care of it, and fished around in the sleeping bag for my panties and bra, finally finding them, and putting them on.

A little while later I woke to the sound of conversation. Deen and Todd were both up already and were sitting by the fire.

Todd told Deen, "thanks for insisting I come, I don't think I'd want to sit home moping."

Deen said "no problem, whatever we have is yours."

Todd said "No offense but with a girl that hot I don't know how you can go two weeks without sex. I know my being in the tent probably puts a damper on things, but if you need space to fuck her just say the word, or hell just fuck her in the tent, it's just sex. We all need sex, no shame there!"

They talked a few more minutes about mundane things, and I got up and walked out to the camp fire in my bra and panties. The hickie was clearly showing and I said "someone was rough last night!"

They both laughed and Todd gave Deen a high five.

I walked to the clothes and found they were still damp. I walked over to the fire, stood there warming myself in front of the fire and stretching. Deen looked at me and said "you better get some clothes on, you don't want to be teasing Todd like that."

I just looked at him and said "if you trust him to sleep next to me like this all night, looking at this isn't any worse, silly."

With that we sat there and had some breakfast and I got dressed in a once my clothes were dry. I was pretty sure I was going to need a vacation after this vacation.

12