Camping Trip with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after, we got out of the river and returned to the campsite. Things seemed tense, and neither of us seemed to talk much. Eventually I asked my father when we were to start training. He agreed that it would be best if we trained; and I think I understood his hidden meaning; he needed to get his mind, and his cock, off of what had just happened.

The training session started as normal, but soon, instead of just following his directions and accepting his advances and throws, I began to respond in a defensive manner, and as such, I was fighting back. The move would be one where he would grab me, then throw me over, but as he grabbed at me, I would counter; I moved slightly to his side; took a hold of his arm, and then I grabbed between his legs and threw him instead.

He soon understood that I wanted to take a more aggressive stance, so he pushed me harder. Instead of just having a 30-minute session, we were soon getting closer to an hour. The first few times I managed to catch him off guard and throw him, but soon his experience showed through and he was pre-empting my moves.

After almost 90 minutes of solid training and countless throws of me to the ground, he called it quits. I agreed with his decision, but as he stood to walk away, I grabbed him and threw him to the ground, but as I did I let his weight pull my body along with his body; he landed on the ground on his back, and I landed on top of his body; my face only inches from his. We stayed with out faces only inches apart, for what seemed like forever.

"You are getting to be quite a woman, girl!" my father said.

"You think so Dad? Well if I am, it is because of all your help, training and love!" I replied as I moved closer and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

My father quickly pushed me aside and said that it was time to eat, and that we should stop acting like little kids. As he got up I noticed that he was once again sprouting his 'tent-pole' in the front of his shorts. He quickly made excuses that 'nature was calling' and he disappeared into the bush. I was sure that he was lying, so I quietly followed in the direction that he had gone.

I was right in my suspicions! A few moments later I heard a 'grunting noise'. I quietly crept forward, and there he was; his shorts were around his ankles and his hand was savagely beating away at his rigid cock. I held my breath as I crouched and watched him masturbate; his cock was so beautiful that I could not take my eyes from it.

The difference this time, compared to when I saw him at the riverbank, was that this time, I could see his cock in all its glory. It was at least 7" long; it was thick, and his hand was going from the base to the tip, and he looked like he was about to pass out. I lowered my hand, and soon my fingers were delving in and out of my pussy as I watched my father 'beat his meat'.

Once his sperm began to erupt from his penis, I knew that soon he would return to the campsite. I quietly turned and sped back to my seat, the place that he would expect to find me sitting. As he entered our little area I noticed a few beads of sweat dripping from his brow.

"You must have really had a hard time coming back Dad, you are sweating," I laughed at him.

He quickly turned red as he looked down at his shorts; trying to make sure that he did not have any 'tell-tale' signs of what he had been doing. Again, for the remainder of the day, my father seemed to be a little tense, very rarely looking directly at my. That night as we sat around the fire, I could not help but direct my eyes to his groin; I had an unstoppable urge to see his manhood, and I could not help myself.

Every time he looked in my direction he caught me staring, and the more he caught me staring, the more the front of his shorts seemed to twitch and the tent pole seemed to grow. He would quickly turn his eyes away from me and he would also try to cover his 'very large' problem. I knew what I was doing to him was very mean, but I had an uncontrollable urge building deep within my loins, and I did not have the power to stop myself.

After trying to fall asleep for quite some time, but not being able to get the picture of his face and penis from my mind, I began to softly touch myself down below, knowing that I usually fall asleep quickly after I have masturbated myself to an orgasm. The night had been very warm so I was on the sleeping bag rather then in it. I looked across the to where my father was sleeping and saw that he certainly was asleep as he was snoring, so I did not have a problem. My fingers began to slide up and down, and then in and out of my moist pussy.

Every so often I would let out a low moan, and I would suddenly stop playing with myself. I would quickly check to make sure he was still asleep, and then I would continue to give myself pleasure. After another 10-minutes of working on my pussy, I could feel myself reaching my peak; my fingers pushed deeper inside, and my breathing became faster. My moans turned to groans and my soft groans became louder, but I could not stop now. I was at the point of no return when I heard a noise from my father; looking quickly across at him, I saw that he was awake, and he was masturbating himself as his eyes were riveted on my almost naked body.

The sight of him watching me had pushed me over the edge; I let out a loud moan as I orgasm'ed; and similarly, he also shot a large amount of his cream into the air and it landed back on his chest. He quickly tried to roll over and pretend to be still sleeping, but it was no use, we had both been caught out by the other.

"Sorry Dad, I did not mean to do that in front of you, and I did not mean to spy on you either!" I whimpered ashamedly to him.

He turned back towards me; his cock was still in his hand, and he laughed.

"Yeah, me too sweetie. I'm sorry also. I could not help it. You have such a beautiful body, and seeing you almost naked all day long has taken its toll on me. When I rolled over before and saw what you were doing I just could not help myself. I needed relief so badly; I just had to get off right away. I hope you don't think unkindly of me!" he shyly replied.

"I guess it is like you said Dad, out here we are bound to stumble across each other doing things that we would not see them doing back at home. I guess we just have to be more careful in future!" I laughed back at him, and then said goodnight, and I started to doze off to sleep.

Around 3 or 4 in the morning I needed to pee. I hopped up and as I walked around behind the bushes I almost knocked my father over as he stood holding his cock and he was also having a pee. After the initial shock we both received at what had just happened, we both burst out laughing. My father swore as he looked down and saw that when I had walked into him, he had jumped so much, that he had pee'ed down the front of his shorts. His cock was still out the top of his pants, and he seemed more worried about what he had done, then about exposing himself to me.

"My turn Dad!" I laughed. "If you are going to keep showing me that thing, then I guess it is only fair that I expose mine as well!" I added as I pulled down my pants, squatted and had a pee.

By the time I had finished Dad had already returned to his bed. As I was about to lie down again, but I stopped. I looked at him for a moment and then after thinking for a few moments more, I pulled down my pants, stepped out of them and threw them towards the table.

"You win Dad. Maybe it is better if we do this the way you always have done in the past. It is obvious that we are going to keep on bumping into each other a lot, so I guess the sooner I get used to seeing you naked, the sooner we can forget about it and just enjoy the rest of the holiday." I laughed at him as I lay back down.

He did not reply to me, but a few hours later when I woke again, I rolled over to see him preparing breakfast; and he was totally naked! He had obviously thought long and hard about my comments, and decided he may as well join me in being naked. I got up and walked the few short steps towards where he was, and trying not to look downwards, I put my arms around his neck and told him how much I loved him.

At first he tried to jump back from me, but I held his neck tightly, and after kissing his cheek, I told him not to be silly, just because we now had no clothing on, there was no need for us to change the way we felt towards each other. His face showed his bewilderment, as he tried to understand what I had meant.

"Dad, almost every morning for as long as I can remember, I have given you a kiss and a cuddle. Even here, and only wearing the tiniest of swimwear we have given each other a kiss, so why should we stop, just because we are naked?" I tried to impress on him.

He stood dazed for a moment more, before finally he laughed and told me I was right; that I seemed to be the one who were the older and wiser one, and he were the young, immature child. We both laughed at his comment, and then we fell back into each other's arms and he gently kissed my forehead, before he told me how lucky he was to have a daughter like me. Soon we parted and had breakfast, before planning the day ahead.

It was difficult at first to do things as usual. We both knew that there should be no difference, as everything we needed to do was still the same as before, but now both of us seemed to be aware of the other ones nakedness, and we were trying desperately not to notice. At times we would bump into each other in the water or even when just walking around doing normal things, but it seemed the more we tried not to have accidents, the more we did.

A few days later, we were fishing, and after we caught enough for our meal, I dived into the water for a swim, and Dad soon followed. I began to feel at ease, and was not even thinking about how we were naked. I splashed water in Dad's face, and soon if was a free-for-all with the splashing. I was winning the battle, so Dad decided to get even. He dove at me and when he reached me, he tried to pick me up like he had always done. He would grab one hand around the middle of my back, and his other would take a grip around the back of my knees. He would raise me and then propel me into the air, and then I would come splashing down.

He had done this to me thousands of times over the years, but that day it was different. For one I was much older, and bigger, and also I was naked. As he began to heave me upwards and I tried as usual to stop him, his grip slipped and he lost his hold of my leg. As my body slipped back down, his hand was trying to regain its grip; my pussy and his hand met. We both froze in that instance, and we looked at each other, neither of us speaking. Finally I laughed as I let out a large "Oops!" and we went back to our splashing game.

Over the course of the day, we did our training (but for that we decided to dress so we could get a hold for throws), ate lunch, went for a run, and then ended up back in the river for a bath before we would go back to the camp. When we went back to the river in the afternoon, I took a bottle of shampoo with me so I could wash my hair. After a week of hard exercise and training, my hair certainly needed to be cleaned fully. As I had it lathered up and was massaging my scalp, my father offered to help me.

He stood behind me in the water and began to replace my hands with his. The feeling of having someone else do this was really nice. I had never thought such a simple chore like washing your hair could have such an erotic effect on your body. The more he rubbed my hair, the more excited I felt. Soon my mind was on other things and as I felt myself getting closer to what felt like an impending orgasm, I moved my arse back into him, and his now fully erect cock!

"Mmmm, your arse feels so nice!" he moaned.

"And your cock feels so damn nice and hard also!" I replied, before we both suddenly pulled apart.

Apparently, just like myself, he had become aroused, and both of us had forgotten whom we were with. I finished shampooing my hair by myself, and then we decided to go back and get supper. As Dad was about to help me out of the river, I could not help but notice his erection. It looked so big and hard, and he did not seem to notice his condition.

"Well Dad, if I were not your daughter, I guess I would have to take care of that monster for you right now!" I laughed as I kept staring at his erect cock.

He jumped when he understood what I had meant, and in the process I fell backwards into the river.

"Shit! I'm sorry about that," he called.

"About what Dad? Letting go of me, or for being a normal guy and getting an erection?" I laughed back at him.

He joined in and also laughed, and soon he was helping me once more to get out of the river. We returned to our campsite, and once there, Dad told to me take a seat, as he needed to talk with me.

"Sweetheart, things are getting a little out of hand around here lately! We are going to have to try and watch what we are doing. Maybe it would be better if we started wearing clothes again as well!" he began to speak to me.

"I don't understand what you mean Dad! Yes, there have been times we have bumped into each other, as well as when I slipped and your hand grabbed my pussy, but that has happened many times over the years, just this time it was my naked pussy and not with clothes!" I replied to him.

"Yes, and that is the problem. You are my daughter and I love you, but even though you are my daughter, you are still a beautiful young lady, and I am getting aroused much more then I should. And I of all people should not be touching you in those places, nor should I be seeing you totally naked!" he continued.

"Daddy, you are such a darling, but you are so silly as well. It is because you are my father that I feel so comfortable being naked around you. I could never be like this in front of any other person." I replied to him, and then I added more. "You know, even the other night when we caught each playing with ourselves I felt like we had become closer, and that is something I have never felt with anyone before."

He thought this over for some time before finally saying he would try and continue the way we had, but I should try and be careful and not bump him too much, as well as not masturbating in front of him, if possible. I laughed at his last comment "if possible!".

"Sorry daddy, I will try not to play with myself when you are watching, but I can't promise not to play with myself at all!" I joked. "After all, I am young and I don't have a boyfriend, and I can't help feeling horny when I see your wonderfully big cock, when it is erect," I added.

We again both laughed, and I walked over to him and put my arms around his back and pulled myself in close to him and kissed him; telling him how great it was to have a father like him. At first he tried to pull away from the kiss, but after kissing his cheek, he returned with a kiss to my forehead. I felt so good being able to feel his strong body holding me in his arms. I wanted to keep that feeling always.

"Hey, watch it girl! You're getting me all hard again!" he joked as he tried to move away from me.

I had not fully been aware of his growing erection, so I had refused to loosen my grip on his body, and his warm and comfortable hold. Once he spoke I became aware of the growing problem he was faced with, but instead of being repulsed by it, it made me feel really great inside, so I hugged closer into him.

"Daddy, this will happen many times if we don't get used to it now, so I figure we may as well just ignore it, and in a few days time maybe my body being so close to yours wont have this effect on you so much. He laughed out aloud and again tried to pull himself away, but I would not let go of him. In his struggle to release my grip, his stumbled, and the end result was that he fell over, and I went with him; I landed on top of him; his erect cock poking hard into my stomach.

He let out a very loud groan as my weight forced his cock down. Instinctively I jumped back to make sure he was fine, and as he was now moaning in pain, I reached my hand towards his cock and began to run my hand over it; telling him I was sorry for hurting him in such a way; trying to soothe his pain. I never gave it a thought as to what my actions would mean or do; I was really concerned that I had hurt him, and I just wanted to make it all better like he used to rub my leg or arm if I hurt myself when I was younger.

It only took a few short moments for me to realize what I was doing, and as I was pulling my hand away from his rigid cock; it spewed its juice out over my hand; much of it landing on my legs. I did not know what to do at that moment. Should I run away, or should I cry, or maybe should I just try and ignore it and hope that he did not notice? I knew the last option was stupid, and running away would do no good, as I had nowhere to go.

"Umm, sorry Dad, I did not think. Can you please forgive me, please?" I begged him.

"So much for all of our good intentions! We agreed we should not masturbate in front of each other, so what do you do instead? You make me cum all over you!" he yelled at me.

I was petrified, and the tears began to flow from my eyes. I covered my face to hide, not even taking notice of all his cum over my hands. Dad then let out a laugh as he took my hands and pulled them from my face.

"Now look what you've done! You have my sperm all over you. If your mother, or anyone else walked in here right now they would be shocked!" he then laughed. "I'm sorry also for yelling at you just now. It was not your fault either. It seems we are destined to make fools of ourselves, and we will just have to try and get around this problem, the best way we can!" he finished.

We went back to the river and got cleaned up, before returning and getting a meal ready. After we had eaten, I asked him if we could talk some more, as I really wanted to ask him some questions. He looked at me rather funny at first, but then he told me to ask away. I started by asking simple questions about him and mum, and then I got braver and asked him if his cock had always been that big, and if his was considered small, average or large.

He was nervous at first with my line of questions, but slowly he relaxed and we had a great long talk about the 'birds and bees', life in general, as well as him opening up and telling me all about his sex life, since the days when he would just 'wank' himself. I finally felt that the barriers were fully down between us; no longer would I have to be scared of asking my father any question that I needed an answer for. After this day, there would never be a reason for him to be afraid of my questions.

As we talked some more, he then asked me about my sex life. I promised him that I really was a virgin; not because I did not have a boyfriend, but because I had never met a guy mature enough that I wanted to take me in such a way. I explained again how I had given a couple of blowjobs, as well as wanking a few guys, but never full sex. He surprised me next by asking if I had ever done things with another girl.

I was trying to figure out how to answer him, but I did not know if I should be truthful or not, and if I was, how much I should tell him. As my mind raced, trying to figure out the best way, he laughed and then spoke.

"Well, the look on your face, and the lack of words from your mouth, have just given me the answer!" he declared, with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to tell me all about it?" He chipped in.

I was caught! There was no use trying to deny it now, he could tell just by my actions, and at least by my lack of actions in this case. I bit my bottom lip, got my courage together, and then I explained to him about when I turned 18 and I stayed at a friends house after we had all been out together. How after both of us got drunk, we asked each other many personal questions such as how often we masturbated, and then we dared each other to 'do it' with the other.