Camping Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean the big fish you two! Jeesh, who caught the big one?"

She turned to Jessica. "Do we have to carry a tape measure everywhere we go?"

Jessica got dressed while the others looked on. She thought if they don't care why should I? She enjoyed dressing as Matt watched. Once clothed, she shared a private wink with Matt as if to state the obvious. They weren't in trouble.

Matt and Jessica secretly held hands walking behind Bob and Jeanne as they moved from the beach to the camp. Jessica gave him a quick kiss before slapping him on the ass.

"Hey I saw you checking her out. Your fine cock is mine and I've got plans for you! So don't get any ideas."

After lunch, Bob and Jessica left on the hike they planned. Jeanne was in her tent looking for a change of clothes and a towel as they called out announcing their departure. She assumed all three of them were going. She didn't know Matt had returned to his tent for a nap. Jeanne straightened up her tent out of habit. She picked up a few things around camp and then walked over to the solar shower hanging from the tree. Her fingers stroked through matted dirty hair while she downed another glass of the bug juice punch.

The warm afternoon sun and slow buzz from the punch were making her feel disconnected from everything and free to unwind. She placed a camp chair, towel and bathing supplies just beside the spot where the the shower would drain down. She undressed and reached up trying to open the shower valve. It was closed tightly and wouldn't open. She was intent on having her shower and strained to turn the knob.

Matt had just woke from his nap and crawled out of his tent to see her standing there stretched out naked trying to open the shower valve. He approached her silently and stood close appreciating her naked body.

"Need some help with that?"

She spun around in surprise to face him.

"When did you get back?"

"I never left. I was sleeping in my tent until a minute ago."

"Yeah I could use some help. I cant open this thing to turn it on. Don't stand there looking at me all dreamy eyed. See what you can do to help"

Matt twisted on the valve and the warm water flowed. He squirted her and laughed as she stumbled into the chair trying to avoid his playful squirt. She was facing away from him and sitting up straight in the chair.

"I'll give you a hand with this. You said you wanted my help, and here I am at your service."

Matt didn't wait for her answer. He poured shampoo on her hair and began trickling the warm water over her head. He started massaging slowly and gently until a rich lather was foaming on her head. Trickles of soapy water ran down the sides of her neck and poured out onto her bare chest. Matt massaged the side of her neck using the soapy lather to lubricate her skin. His hands glided over her body with sensual touches.

Jeanne purred softly in appreciation of his massaging touch. Her upright posture relaxed. The nervous inspection of her fingernails stopped. She closed her eyes and reclined in the chair with her head leaning back against his muscled stomach. The slow massaging motions rolled her head from side to side against his body. The warm soapy water trickled down and drained inside his trunks.

From his view point he was freely examining her tits and trimmed pussy as she reclined in the chair. The rainbow tattoo made him grin. His cock began to throb and swell. He didn't care. His soapy hands stroked along the her jaw and neck before sliding down onto the top of her chest. He stretched his finger tips downward reaching for her breasts with each circular stroking motion.

Jeanne lay there with her eyes closed.

"That feels wonderful. You can stop doing that in about 4 hours."

Matt ran more water through her hair. The warm soapy liquid drained down along her neck and trickled toward her cleavage. He watched the liquid trail and waited until it was draining between her tits before scooping his hand down as if to stop the flow. He caressed her tits and rubbed her nipple as he withdrew his hand pushing the lather up toward her neck.

Jeanne purred again in appreciation as he lathered her body. "You've got a talent for this. Someone taught you well."

Matt's cock was now throbbing hard and pointing straight up inside his loose trunks.

"I can't tell you all my secrets, but I'll help out any way I can."

Jeanne's head rolled from side to side and rubbed against his stiff cock making him more aroused. He knew she could feel his boner poking her in the back of the head and didn't seem to mind. She didn't object to his hands on her tits. He wanted more. He quietly pushed his trunks down to free his cock. The wet trunks slipped down past his hips and piled up around his feet. He stood behind her naked and erect wondering how long it would take her to notice.

Jeanne's lathered hair slid against his smooth shaft. He kept massaging her head and sliding his soapy hands over her neck, shoulders, and chest, before reaching for her breasts in fluid massaging motions. Her purring approval kept his advances going until her nipples were sliding between his lathered fingers. Jeanne's back arched and she pushed her chest upward into his hands with a groan. He tugged her nipples and rolled them between his thumb and finger. His stiff cock was rubbing against her neck. She turned her head to the side and the swollen cock poked against her cheek.

Jeanne smiled feeling his cock against her cheek and kept her eyes closed. She cooed softly.

"You're a very dirty boy. A very dirty boy indeed."

Matt stopped with her nipples squeezed between his wet soapy fingers. She opened her eyes and turned in her chair. His stiff cock was inches from her face. She looked directly at him with a fiery gaze. Matt had seen her intense gaze blazing with passion before. This time instead of anger or outrage he had caused, he was seeing her look of arousal and lust brought on by his sensual massage.

The corners of her mouth turned up in a half smile as she looked into his eyes. Then, her eyes lowered and she focused on his cock.

"I think you need a good washing you dirty boy." She looked back up into his eyes as her tongue flicked across the head of his cock. She stroked her fingertip along the length of his stiff prick. Her fingers curled around his shaft. She began stroking her lathered hand up and down the shaft. She pumped his cock several times and examined its length and girth in her grasp.

"You're such a big boy too. Such a nice size to play with. I think you've got the big one. You don't mind if I wash you like this do you?"

Matt nodded in excited agreement, but was still unsure how far he should go.

Jeanne rose from the chair and stood facing Matt. She cupped his shaved hairless balls. His stiff prick stood straight up and pressed against her belly. He fucked against her soapy wet skin.

"I like it smooth. It feels so good and hot and slippery that way."

They explored each other with growing sexual hunger standing under the shower. They lathered each others body. Their slippery hands stroked and teased more arousal from each other. Matt's hands followed the curve of her ass. He squeezed her buttocks and spread her cheeks to the sound of her pleasured groans. His slippery fingers plunged into the cleft of her ass. He teased her puckered anus with soft touches and pressed his fingers between her legs to stroke her pussy.

Jeanne kept stroking his cock. Matt began sucking her nipples and teasing her clit as they stood under the trickle of warm water. The groaning sounds of passion filled the campsite as Jeanne's fist pumped his cock faster.

"Do you you want to cum for me? I want that hot cum all over my tits. That's such a big smooth cock. Maybe I'll kneel down and have you shoot it on my face so I can watch it explode all over me. Would you like that baby?"

Matt grunted a reply.

"Fuck yes! Keep jacking my cock like that. It feels so fucking good! You want my hot cum all over you? I can squirt it all over your face and nipples if you suck me!"

Jeanne's tongue slid down across his chest and belly as her knees flexed and she knelt down in front of him. She kissed the length of his cock and licked his balls before opening her mouth and sliding his cock inside. Her right hand jacked his cock faster. She squeezed his cock and sucked. Her tongue swirled around the head on each stroke. Her stiff nipples tingled and rubbed against his muscled thighs.

Matt pumped his cock into her mouth and rolled his head back groaning. His breath grew short.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah suck it! That's it keep sucking! Don't stop, don't fucking stop. I'm gonna cum! OH, ohhh, fuck yes,ohh fuck I'm gonna cum! Agghhhh!"

Jeanne felt his shaft swell larger and listened to him moan. She knew just when to stop sucking and pull his cock free. Her right hand pumped his shaft as he grunted and spewed a load of jism on her face and neck. Her pumping hand brought a second eruption of cum that splattered on her nipples. She purred with delight watching his cock twitch and spurt. Jeanne wiped a finger over her chin and scooped his cum onto it before sucking the finger into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that's yummy."

She toyed with his cock and rubbed it against her cum soaked nipples. Her purring continued while slowly sliding his cock head in circles around each nipple and smearing the slippery cum in a tease. After a few minutes she stopped and wiped her fingers over her slippery nipples. She licked each cum soaked finger as Matt looked down at her.

She giggled. "Do you feel better now honey? There are a couple things I want you to do for me. You did promise to do anything I wanted right?"

Matt grinned and nodded while his cock dangled in front of her cum splattered face.

"At your service ma'am, anything you need."

Jeanne picked up a shaving razor and can of foam from her bathing supplies. She looked at Matt with her head titled to one side. She held out the shaving supplies for him in a silent instruction.

The hiking trail passed over a hill outside of camp. Bob and Jessica were returning from their hike and stopped to rest. Bob opened his pack and pulled out an apple. He handed it to Jessica. She bit into the sweet fruit and savored the juicy crunch as Bob pulled out a pair of binoculars. She was going to pass the apple back to him and share it. Bob was already scanning the hillside and turning toward camp to focus the glasses. Jessica looked around and noticed the distant view. "Hey you can see the camp from up here. Let me have a look."

Bob was frozen looking through the binoculars. He focused and strained to see every detail. He didn't respond and kept looking at the camp. The view through his binoculars made his heart race. All the teasing and bedroom fantasy play he and Jeanne had shared was now a reality. He couldn't look away and watched his wife and son showering together. Her hands were stroking his stiff cock. Matt played with her tits.

Bob mumbled as he looked through the binoculars. "motherfucker, she's really going to do it!"

Jessica's voice chimed in breaking his concentration. "Let me see, give them to me. What's she going to do?" She grabbed the binoculars and quickly stepped away from him.

"Wait, give those back. Don't, you really shouldn't!"

He watched as she taunted him waiving the field glasses.

Jessica moved away a few more steps and giggled. "Their mine now. What's so interesting in camp anyway?"

She scanned the camp until she spied Matt under the shower. He was facing away with his body shielding the view of Jeanne at first glimpse. Jessica focused the glasses. She enjoyed the view of his naked body showering outdoors until Matt turned to one side. Jessica couldn't believe that Jeanne was kneeling before him. She was sucking his cock and jacking it with both hands. Matt was holding her head and pumping his big stiff cock into her mouth.

Jessica felt a pit forming in her stomach fueled by anger, betrayal, and jealousy. She thought about the fun she had planned for later tonight. Instead that horny little fucker couldn't wait until tonight to have fun again.

She seethed watching as his cock was sliding in and out of her mouth. Jessica thought I can show her a thing or two about sucking cock and fucking. She cant even take it all without using her hands. I'll show her how to get freaky.

Her cheeks were flushed with anger.

After a moment she turned to Bob who sat on the ground quietly. He looked toward camp. Jessica controlled her anger and thought how shocked he must be. Sitting beside him, her comforting hands massaged his shoulder and neck.

"It's ok. Maybe there's a good explanation. We cant really see everything from here. I wont say anything if you don't want me to. It'll be like we never saw a thing if that's what you want."

Bob placed his hand on her thigh and stroked the smooth tanned skin. "Don't worry baby. They know what their doing. I'm not all that surprised. You think we should let them have all the fun they want and pretend that we don't know? We might be up here for a while waiting on them to finish."

Jessica knew his questions like that were asking her to make a choice when there was another option not yet mentioned. His eyes twinkled with mischief and he wasn't outraged by the sights they'd just witnessed.

Jessica weighed the things she'd seen and heard since arriving at the camp. It was like she'd been transported to another time in a dream where anything was possible.

"It's going to be dark soon. We cant stay up here all night waiting for them to wear out. What's that phrase mom is always using? Oh yeah, what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

She bit her lower lip nervously knowing what her suggestion entailed.

Bob's hand slid up her inner thigh and he nodded.

"You think he can keep going until it gets dark?

She smirked and shrugged with a nod of agreement. Bob seemed to understand her unspoken admission and picked up his pack.

"We don't want to get lost out here in the dark, Let's get back and see about that goose."

They started down the winding trail both knowing what lay ahead. They moved quickly and didn't talk until they reached the edge of camp. They crouched down in the same place where Matt and Jessica had hid naked on the previous night. The camp was quiet and appeared empty.

Bob looked at Jessica's firm sexy body as she crouched beside him.

"I think we're overdressed for this party."

She turned and smiled at him. "Yeah? I didn't know you and mom had such a strict dress code on your camping trips."

Bob chuckled and began removing his clothes. "There's a lot you don't know about your mom and me."

Jessica grinned and threw her top aside. "At least one of your secrets is getting exposed. It's about time I had a view of the gander. You've been looking at me all weekend. After all, I am an equal opportunity girl."

Bob held his arms out to the side proudly displaying his body. He flexed his bicep in a joke.

Boldly, Jessica reached out and grabbed his cock. Her fingers curled around the shaft as her thumb pushed back the foreskin examining his cock before looking up at his shocked expression.

"I was just checking for a leprechaun. Now I know why mom was always moaning late at night."

They laughed with Jessica giving her sexiest flirting looks while she slipped her panties off.

Matt removed the last bits of shaving cream and rinsed Jeanne's freshly shaved smooth crotch. Jeanne sat in the chair with her legs spread wide. Matt was kneeling between her legs shaving her pussy with delicate care. His careful touch removed her pubic hair and then gently shaved the small hairs along her pussy and around her anus. His fingers worked around her throbbing pussy with confidence. Jeanne looked down at him in amazement. She stroked his head with affection.

He then turned the razor on himself to remove the stubble growing on his balls and pubic region. She watched with fascination as he pulled his ball sac tight and worked the razor all around his cock. When he finished they were both silky smooth.

Jeanne stroked her pussy enjoying the hairless erotic sensations.

"Now thre is the matter of that second thing you promised to do for me."

Jeanne stood up and motioned for Matt to follow her. Her index finger curled up motioning for him to follow. She walked into her tent looking back over her shoulder and swaying her hips seductively.

Bob stood up holding Jessica's hand. They stepped into the clearing and quietly walked toward the tents. He paused looking down at Jessica's tent that was a rumpled pile of nylon.

"I did promise to get it up for you."

He teased with a stroke of his hand over her shapely bare ass.

She shivered at the feel of his hands on her naked body. "You made a lot of promises and I am going to hold you to them."

Bob's hand slid lower until his fingers slipped between her thighs. He stroked her bare pussy. She reached for his cock. Their touch was electrifying as they crashed through the forbidden boundary. They began petting and stroking each other as their lust was unleashed. They knew each other so well in a different way. This was strange and new and exciting beyond anything they imagined. They were falling into the spell of lust and desire when Jeanne's groans of passion echoed from the large tent. They approached quietly with the idea of a surprise greeting.

The tent flap was wide open. They looked inside. Matt lay on his back with his feet near the door. His cock lay against his body.

Jeanne was sitting on his face and grinding her cunt into his mouth. She was facing away and leaning forward. Her thighs squeezed his head and she panted. "Oh yeah that's the spot, suck on my clit like that, ohhh fuck yes baby! Don't stop, don't stop!"

They watched and thought Jeanne would soon realize there was an audience. Jessica and Bob teased each other. He cupped her firm tits and leaned down to suckle her nipples. She tossed her head back and thrust her tits into his mouth.

Clenching her teeth she hissed. "Yeah suck both my tits. Lick my nipples. Ohhh suck 'em, suck em harder!"

He stroked along the side of her pussy. He brushed a finger along the moist slit without pressing it inside. Jessica's fingers gripped his cock tightly. She pumped his shaft feeling it grow hard in her hand. They listened to Jeanne's moaning grow louder as Matt continued tongue fucking her.

"That's it baby. Give it to me good. Tongue fuck my pussy! Shove that hot tongue deep inside me. I'm almost there!"

Jessica pulled Bob's ear close to her mouth as he released her nipple. She slid her tongue over the lobe and sucked it softly. She whispered. "That little fucker really knows how to eat pussy. He got me off twice last night with his tongue before I sucked him off."

Bob shivered with pleasure listening to her lusty confession.

"Are you going to show me how you sucked him off? He asked expecting his cock would be engulfed in her warm wet mouth.

She grinned and let his cock free of her grasp. "Sure, watch this!"

She winked and turned, and crept toward the tent while Bob looked on disappointed but amused.

Matt's feet were flat on the ground. His knees were bent and his legs spread apart. Jessica moved in cautiously on her hands and knees. Jeanne and Matt were lost in their passion. He was sucking her clit and sending wave after wave of erotic thrill through her body. She wanted more and kept riding his tongue.

Jessica extended her tongue and licked Matt from his balls to the tip of his cock in one long lick. She stopped and pulled away watching his body twitch and buck in reaction to the surprise pleasure. He groaned a muffled grunt into Jeanne's thighs clamped tightly on his head. Jessica licked his cock again and watched it twitch and throb and grow harder. He thrust his hips upward again seeking more of that wet tongue.