Camping with a Delorean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled then pulled my keys to the Delorean out of my pocket and set them on the table.

"Are those for me?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, a deal's a deal. You and Mitch are welcome to take the car for the day. There's a rental agency in-town I'm going to rent a car from so I have something to drive."

"Wow! Mitch will be so excited! I'm going to go tell him right now!" Heather said as she jumped-up from the table and ran into my trailer with the keys to the Delorean in her hand. I laughed.

Of course Mitch hadn't driven a stick-shift in years so I had to give him a quick lesson in an empty portion of the campground but a few minutes later the two of them loaded-in and drove-off. Shortly after they left I walked to town and rented a car then took-off as well.

I was gone most of the day. This would be my last day before having to return home so I spent much of the day at a small lake an hour or so north of town fishing and in general enjoying my last day of vacation. The weather was definitely getting colder, in fact the forecast called for the area to get their first dusting of snow within the next five days. I'd enjoyed my time in the area, though I had to admit that my time with Heather had been a large part of that enjoyment.

I returned to camp a little before five. I wasn't surprised that Mitch and Heather still hadn't returned though as it got later I did have to admit that I was getting curious where they were. Finally my curiosity got the better of me.

Since the Delorean is technically considered a collector car, a couple of years ago my insurance agent offered me a discount if I installed a GPS locating device on it. At first I'd resisted but after a while agreed to have the device installed since it would significantly lower my rates. An added bonus was that via an app on my phone I could see at any time where my car was, where it had been driven, what speeds it had been driven at and how long it had been parked.

I had spotty service in the mountains but within a few minutes the app located my car and was zeroing-in on it. The track log showed they had driven all over town, gone up the road to June Lake for a couple of hours but now showed that they were driving deep into the woods near Devil's Postpile. I had a suspicion what they were up to and since my rental car wasn't due back until the following morning I grabbed my camera, a telephoto lens and took-off towards Devil's Postpile.

Chapter 6

Having vacationed in and around Mammoth Lakes for years it's fair to say I know the area very well and in no time I was driving on the narrow, one-lane road at times road to Devil's Post Pile.

The App on my phone stops working when it looses cell service, which I lost soon after driving deeper into the forest however I knew the road the app had showed the Delorean parked at, it was a picnic area popular during the summer but was likely empty this late in the season. I also knew there was an overflow parking lot just up the road from the picnic area where I could park my rental car without being seen from the main lot.

Just as I suspected both areas were literally empty; the only car in the main lot was my Delorean which was parked in a far corner of the lot near some tree's. I parked my rental farther away then grabbed my camera and telephoto lens and quietly made my way through the trees to the picnic area where the Delorean was parked. What I saw when I got there was better than I could have expected.

Heather (and Mitch too unfortunately) had stripped-down to their underwear and Heather was posing for some dirty photos in, on and around the car. Apparently they really are Back To The Future geeks I thought to myself as I set-up my camera and, after insuring all of it's sounds were off, began snapping my own pictures.

Then Mitch posed for his own risqué pictures with the car so I put my camera down and quietly worked my way through the woods closer to where they were.

Thankfully soon Heather was down on her knees sucking Mitch's cock while he leaned, bare-assed against the front fender of my car. I made a mental note to have the car detailed as soon as I returned home.

I've never before Vouyered a couple before but I found the whole thing to be exciting, even if the sex really wasn't. After blowing him for maybe a minute I heard Mitch say he was getting close so the pair changed positions. Heather stripped-off her thong and the same see-thru bra she'd been wearing the night before with me. Then she hopped-up on the hood of the car and laid-down.

Their sex seemed rather predictable and boring. Heather laid spread-eagle on the hood of the Delorean while Mitch looked like he was going to have a coronary thrusting and gyrating in front of her. The poor girl barely had time to wrap her legs around Mitch's waist before he jumped-back like he'd just discovered a bomb in Heather's pussy and blew his load all over the ground next to the front wheel of the Delorean.

Thankfully I got the entire act (with the exception of Mitch's big finish) on my camera. I also got a couple of pics of Heather leaning-on her arms on the hood of the Delorean looking at Mitch with a disappointed look on her face.

The sun had been down for a while and what little ambient light which remained was just about gone. Heather and Mitch were busy re-dressing so it looked like the show was over. I quickly made my way back to my rental car.

Taking a couple of shortcut's I managed to make it back to camp about ten minutes ahead of Mitch and Heather which gave me time hastily throw some food together and make it look like I'd been back at camp for hours.

Mitch and Heather pulled-up and parked next to my rental car. I pretended to be pleased that the car was in one-piece, although I couldn't resist running my hand over the spot on the hood where Heather had been laying less than an hour before like I'd noticed some sort of blemish in the paint in that spot. Mitch looked away and Heather blushed. I tried hard to keep from laughing out loud.

Mitch gave me back the keys to the Delorean and they both thanked me profusely for letting them take it for the day. They grabbed their stuff out of the car and walked back to their camp.

It was getting late and I wanted to get an early start on my eight-hour drive home the following day so not long after Mitch and Heather left I went inside for the night. Once again as soon as I was just about to drift-off to sleep I heard a knock at my door.

Chapter 7

It was Heather. I let her inside and we sat-down at the small table in the trailer. After a moment of awkward silence she said,

"I want to thank you for letting us take the Delorean today. I've never seen Mitch that happy before."

"You're welcome but remember we had an arrangement; I was simply holding-up my end of the bargain." I told her wondering what her angle was.

There was more silence and then she said,

"That feeling you gave me last night...I want to feel that again. Mitch is such a pussy I can't convince him to finish inside of me. I mean I thought I'd convinced him and while we we're out today he almost did but then at the last minute he pulled-out! I swear if I'd had a gun at that moment I could have killed him!" Heather said.

"I think I might be able to help you out." I said as I stood-up and removed my shirt.

There was nothing else which needed to be said. Heather got-up from the table and like the good little cock sucker I knew she wanted to be she dropped to her knees and released my growing erection from my jeans. I have to admit I liked the view, looking-down on her red hair. From the angle she was at I could see directly down her tank top and was free to stare at her bra-less tits as they heaved under the thin material of the tank top she was wearing. Knowing that in a short time I'd be sucking on those firm titties of hers worked to make me that much harder.

Thankfully all Heather was wearing were a pair of loose-fitting Yoga shorts and a tank top (she told me later she'd told Mitch she was going to take a shower at the communal showers located at the campground) so I had free and easy access to any part of her that I wanted.

I wasn't about to confess that I'd earlier spied on her and Mitch and their little tryst on the hood of my car nor was I brazen enough to risk duplicating that act in the middle of a campground however it occurred to me while Heather was sucking my cock that the table in the trailer was just about the same height as the hood of my car.

In the next moment I'd removed my pants along with Heather's and pulled her tank top down to around her belly. Heather seemed to know what I had in mind and with a guilty grin hopped backwards onto the table and laid on her back revealing her glistening pussy to me.

Tonight wasn't about eating pussy though. No she'd been very specific in her request and I was willing to oblige her. In no time I glided my cock into her waiting pussy. I started nice and slow-I wanted her to know that a real man can stay inside a pussy for longer than a minute-Then I slowly built-up my rhythm with her matching my every move while her hands worked her Clit, her legs wrapped around my ass as I sucked on her stiff nipples.

I was trying to last as long as possible. I knew if I could bring her to orgasm on my cock that would be one more thing Mitch couldn't do and a moment later I was rewarded watching Heather close her eye's tight as she at first muffled her joy but then let go and began shouting her climax.

Feeling Heather's youthful pussy convulsing around my cock was all the encouragement I needed to push me over the edge and with that my cock began pumping my seed deep within her pussy, filling her womb with cum for only the second time in her 25 years of life.

After I finished I collapsed onto the table next to her. We we're both sweaty and exhausted though this time instead of running-off awkwardly to the bathroom Heather allowed me to finger her now-dripping pussy.

"If I asked you to do something kinky would you think less of me?" Heather asked.

I lied and told her whatever she asked wouldn't change my opinion of her.

"Good. Do you think you could fuck me with your gun?" She asked.

"You can't be serious." I answered. I'd never heard of such a request before. I mean obviously I would need to un-load it but I still wondered how safe it could be for her.

"I am. I know it sounds kinky but...I don't know what it is but the thought of that cold steel touching me down...there just does something for me!" She said.

I could tell she was already getting turned-on by the thought, and I was curious how far she wanted to go with this little fantasy of hers so I retrieved the gun from my satchel, un-loaded it and even wiped it down for good measure with a handy wipe. With that I began rubbing the barrel along the folds on the outside of her pussy.

Kinky as it may be it seemed to be working! Heather's nipples were as hard as Ruby's and her pussy while still being sticky from my earlier, shall we call it 'deposit' was moistening-up nicely. The table was completely soaked with her juices!

By this time I was hard again and being horny had maybe impeded my judgment. I grabbed some dish soap and lubed my cock up with it then I had Heather get down on all fours on the seat next to the table.

Heather seemed pretty relaxed and I'm sure she must have known what I had in mind as I pushed the barrel of the gun deeper into her pussy. At the same time I glided my cock along the crack of her ass. Slowly I began working my girth into her ass.

Heather stopped moving as a completely new sensation over-took her body; she was being penetrated in two of her holes at the same time! My pistol was about half-way into her pussy by this point and I began slowly gliding it in and out while I slowly fucked her ass, adding more dish soap as I went.

It didn't take long before Heather began roughly slamming her Pelvis into mine and shouting obscenities. I felt her orgasm again just as I was Cumming deep in her ass.

Completely spent we both collapsed in a sweaty, sticky heap on the floor.

After a couple of minutes to recover we made our way to the way-too-small shower in the rear of my trailer where we worked to clean each other up. I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself though when while we were drying-off she let a small fart go and bubbles came-out of her ass!

I have no idea how Heather explained her long absence to Mitch, but whatever story she'd told him he must have bought it because I never heard a peep out of their camp after Heather returned to it.

After completely cleaning my trailer and field stripping, cleaning, oiling and reloading my pistol I fell asleep very late that night wondering what it would be like to have a willing lover like Heather with me every night.

Chapter 8

The following morning I woke-up early as usual. Traveling alone means I can travel pretty light; one suitcase and a satchel with my computer and my pistol in it was all I needed to put in the car; my hiking and fishing gear was already packed.

I started the Delorean letting it warm-up as I made one last check of the inside of the trailer. As I was walking back to my idling Delorean I looked towards Mitch and Heather's camp. It was still lifeless; I knew they wouldn't be up for another hour or so at the earliest. With that I climbed into my car and drove-off for home.

It's a long drive from Mammoth Lakes to Santa Barbra, almost eight hours depending on road conditions and traffic so I normally break it up by making a couple of stops along the way.

I'd just finished having lunch at a small Diner just outside of Mojave when I got back into the Delorean and noticed that the glove box wasn't shut quite right.

Fit and finish was never something Delorean's were known for, especially not after almost thirty years so I wasn't surprised but I also like to keep the car in as good of shape as I can (on a scale of 1-10 I can honestly say it's and 8) so before I turned back onto the highway I opened the glove box to see what was keeping it from closing properly.

As soon as I opened the door and the box fell-open I found the reason why it wasn't closing. Stuffed in among the registration and owners manual was the same pair of lacy red panties I had sling-shotted across my trailer earlier in the week. A small note was folded among them it read,

"I just thought I'd leave you something to remember me. I'll never forget the time we spent together and hope you will use these whenever you need a reminder."

I chuckled and carefully folded and stowed her panties deep into my satchel. "If I were twenty years younger." I said to myself as I placed the car in gear and sped-out of the parking lot headed back towards the highway.

Chapter 9

A year had gone by, once again I found myself driving into Mammoth for my annual week of vacation. This year I was meeting some friends from work up there, although the weather was worse than it had been the year before-The town had already received a light dusting of snow-So I'd wisely left the Delorean at home and was driving my 4x4 pick-up truck.

I'd be lying if I said my thoughts hadn't been on Heather for the past few days and definitely on most of the drive up to the town. We hadn't corresponded since last summer; neither of us wanted to ruin the lives we had for what had been at it's core just a few days of some horny fucking. I couldn't help but wonder though if she and Mitch would be up there again. Despite the bad weather part of me actually regretted not driving the Delorean just in case they were there.

I arrived at the campground late in the day and once again checked-into a rental trailer. I was given the space number, it wasn't far from where I'd stayed the previous year and in no time I was parking my truck next to the trailer.

As I was un-loading my gear I noticed that there was another rental trailer parked in the space next to mine. I thought nothing of it as the campground had a number of these trailers they rented-out to people who didn't have or didn't want to haul their own RV's all the way to the small town.

My neighbors trailer appeared to be smaller than my own however I didn't pay very much attention to it. That is I didn't pay much attention to it until I saw the couple who were staying in the trailer getting ready to drive to town in their SUV. Instantly I recognized Mitch, Heather and a baby with the same jet-black hair I (and neither of them) have. Heather and I caught each other's eye's and she gave me a quick wink. Later that evening they came-over to my trailer and introduced me to their three-month old daughter, Donna Marie Cooper. Or DMC for short.

12