Camping With a Size Queen

Story Info
“I should have married a guy with a short dick!”
9.2k words
3.98
189k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,084 Followers

No sooner had I secured the tent and got my belongings inside than what had been a light rain suddenly turned into a downpour. Fall weather! The temperature must have dropped ten degrees and the wind had picked up big time. It was a good thing I decided to camp here after seeing that rain cloud. No way could I have made it those last few miles down the mountain to the parking lot where I had left my car.

My name is Paul Rogers and my recreation is hiking, a sport my wife hates. About once or twice a month I load my stuff into a big backpack and head out alone into the wilderness for a long weekend of fun.

Fortunately this Sunday evening I had decided to set up my tent on a hilltop several miles from where I had parked my car on Friday and now I was in my sleeping bag warm and comfortable listening to the rain pounding the tent. I remembered my Mom when I was a child tucking me in bed on a cold night and saying I was "as snug as a bug in a rug." Well, I felt that way now.

I'm forty years old, happily married, a very successful broker, and I have a handsome pair of twin boys in high school. I felt very lucky as I lay warm and comfortable thinking about my life. Suddenly my peaceful reverie was shattered by a loud female voice spitting out epithets like a drunken sailor.

I hastily turned on my lantern and raised the tent flap to look out. I saw a water soaked and very angry gal, wet hair streaming down over her face. She dropped a soggy backpack on the ground and knelt down in the pouring rain by my tent.

"Jesus," she said. "Everything I have is soaking wet. I tried to jump that damn stream back there when the rain started and I fell in. Shit! I'm freezing!"

"Get under this tent flap," I said, propping up the flap with a pole.

"At least you're out of the rain," I added.

"Yeah and freezing my ass off," she said, shivering. "Jesus it's cold."

"I have a towel if you want to dry off."

"A towel won't do any good the way I'm soaked," she said. "I gotta get out of these wet clothes and I got nothing dry to put on."

She started unbuttoning her shirt and then looked at my lantern.

"Turn that damn thing off. I'm gonna get naked."

I turned off the lantern and watched in the dim light as she continued to take off her wet clothes. Flashes of lightning from time to time revealed a very attractive body in various stages of undress. She was about my age, but I couldn't tell much more than that. After her clothes were off I handed her the towel and she dried herself, crouching under the tent flap and shivering in the cold.

"Get in this sleeping bag," I said. "You're freezing!"

She crawled into my warm sleeping bag. I usually slept naked and tonight was no exception. Grabbing the tent pole I zipped the flap closed as she snuggled up against my warm body.

"Damn that feels good," she said. "Thank you!"

She snuggled closer and I felt a pair of very cold tits press against my chest. She put her cold belly against mine and tangled her long legs with mine to get heat from my body. I put my arms around her to warm her up. We lay together quietly for several minutes as her naked body slowly gained heat. It was at least ten minutes before she stopped shivering and felt warm in my arms. Finally she spoke.

"Well I guess I can't blame YOU for THAT," she said with a chuckle. "It's MY fault, not yours."

It was only then that I realized that I had developed a throbbing erection, which was pressing tightly against her belly.

"Perhaps I should introduce myself," she said. "I'm Pricilla Foster, usually known as Prissy. I live in Woodsville with my husband and two daughters. My girls go to Woodsville High."

"I'm Paul Rogers," I said. "My wife Liz and I have twin boys who also go to Woodsville High."

"I'll be damned!" Prissy said. "You mean Harry and Larry? The twins that have a line of girls following them around the school?"

I nodded, my face close to hers in the dark. I hadn't realized that my boys had a female following.

Suddenly she rubbed her belly against mine and my hard cock rolled as she moved. Then she laughed softly.

"I guess it's true what the girls at school say," Prissy said.

"What's true?" I asked.

"The word is out that Harry and Larry are hung like stallions. And if what I'm feeling against my belly is hereditary then they certainly are."

I began to apologize hastily and pulled back so my erection wasn't pressing against her.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me close to her again, laughing.

"You have nothing to apologize for. A woman strips down buck naked and crawls in bed with you and shoves her beaver up close and any real man is gonna respond. And from what's pressing on my belly I can feel that you are a REAL MAN!"

She seemed interested in my dick, which was obviously interested in her. It felt very comfortable against her belly. I rubbed my hand down her back to her waist and then cupped her ass. It was a nice ass.

Suddenly, she just took charge! She reached up and grabbed my cheek and turning my head she gave me a big wet kiss. Then she rolled on her back, spread her legs and pulled me between them. She reached down and guided me into her and then slammed that beaver up against me, took me deep with a grunt, and started pumping her ass.

"God that thing is big!" Prissy said, as we started to fuck in the pitch-black darkness.

THAT was a surprise, I thought. I hadn't even seen her face in daylight and suddenly I was fucking the bitch.

There was thunder and lightening and the heavy rain droned steadily down on the tent, as we fucked comfortably and steadily like an old married couple. Prissy grunted as she pumped her hips and she was a screamer. As I felt her contractions start I heard a loud scream that pierced the dark and deserted wilderness like the cry of a banshee. That pussy got real tight and squeezed out my juice. We rested a bit and then fucked again and we were both dripping in sweat when we finally went to sleep, the rain still pounding the tent.

I awoke the next morning with bright sunlight shining through a couple of small vinyl windows on the tent. The rain had long ago stopped. I rose up on my elbow and looked down at Prissy. It was my first chance to see her face. My movement awakened her and she smiled up at me. She was a very beautiful woman – brunette, about my age.

Then she giggled and said, "If that's a piss hard on pushing against my thigh, I'll be happy to help you get rid of it."

Jesus! This woman was insatiable!

"That won't be an unavoidable accident between two strangers in the dark," I said.

"No," she answered. "It'll be flat out adultery but I got a feeling it'll be well worth the guilt trip."

My dick rose to the occasion.

After a brief rest we got out of the sleeping bag and crawled out of the tent, naked in the bright sunlight. Prissy had a great body! She was about five-six and one hundred twenty pounds with lovely tits that had only a slight sag of maturity. Her beaver was dark and very hairy, matching her long brunette hair. She had great legs.

As I studied her body I saw her eyes exploring mine, an exploration that started with my very hairy chest and finished with her staring at my uncircumcised cock, which was now flaccid but hung proudly as always.

"Jesus that thing is beautiful," she said. "And it's fat! Last night it felt like it was a foot long and I been easy meat for guys hung like that since college."

As she stared at my cock I realized I had met this kind of bitch before - several in college and a couple after I got married. She was a size queen! Show these gals a big one and they spread their legs. They wanted a dick that would reach up to their cervix.

My wife Liz enjoyed my dick but she was NOT a size queen and I was very glad about that. Who wants to marry a gal that any guy can fuck if his dick is big enough.

Prissy was obviously still turned on by my dick. She kept staring at it and finally walked over and took it in her hand and started to stroke it. I gradually developed another hard on. Slowly and sensuously she pulled my heavy foreskin back to expose the bulbous head of my dick, purple in the sunlight, and then pulled it down again, over and over.

"That thing's gotta be a foot long," she mumbled softly as though talking to herself, never taking her eyes off of my erect cock.

Her mind may have been playing tricks on her but she only missed by a half inch. I was not a foot long. I knew for sure because I had measured it almost every day as I grew up hoping to achieve that enviable length – that magic foot-long dick. I never quite did. I had always been just a half-inch short of that teen-age dream!

"You wanna do me again?" Prissy whispered hoarsely, still stroking my erection.

What the hell I thought. Fuck her! I'd found a size queen about three years into my marriage and enjoyed several months of eager pussy while Liz was busy with the young twins. Then a few years ago it happened again, only this time Liz found out and we had a long talk about size queens. Liz realized that the gal had gone all out to seduce me and she wanted to keep our family together so I was forgiven after I promised not to do it again. It looked like I was about to break that promise.

She came into my arms and began tickling the curly hair on my chest. Then she put her face against that hair and rubbed her cheek softly against me. She put her beaver on my thigh and started to hump and I felt her moisture. Shit! She was turning into a slut as I held her in my arms.

Fucking married women was more fun I thought, as I remembered my first one. One of the size queens I had pleasured in college began to date my roommate, a close friend since high school. When he was accepted to Med school she figured he'd make a good husband so she married him. Unfortunately he didn't "measure up" to her needs so she turned to me again.

That's the first time I felt that special thrill of fuckin another man's wife. That poor bastard never found out that for most of our senior year I was pounding the pussy he thought was private. That's why I was eager to meet Prissy's husband. It's more fun when you know the guy whose wife you're fuckin.

"I'll do all the work," she said softly.

Shit! Cowboy! Those beautiful tits would be bouncing and giggling only inches from my face!

I thought briefly about how long this would last before Liz found out or Prissy got enough big dick and felt guilty. Then taking her arm I escorted her back into the tent and let her climb onto the object of her desires. I made sure to get the head of my cock all the way up to her cervix where I knew she wanted it. She came off real quick as she pounded me hard.

That was a lot of fuckin in twelve hours for a forty year old man but that pussy was eager and very user friendly. Lying together afterward we made a date to go camping together in two weeks and she reminded me of an upcoming PTA meeting where I could meet her husband Bruce and she could meet my wife.

The PTA meting a few days later was a chance to meet Bruce and for them to meet Liz. It went well and we had dinner at their home the next night. Liz and Prissy had several lunches at the club and we got to know them well.

I began to take a few extra camping trips to "watch the seasonal change of the leaves" and Prissy and I got to be passionate lovers, each enjoying the other and learning all those little things that make a sexual relationship successful. We also talked in detail about her relationship with Bruce, who knew she was a size queen. She hoped to keep our affair secret but she was not afraid of what would happen if he found out. She kept assuring me that she could "handle him."

"I handled him before and I can handle him again," she had said. "Just threaten to leave him and take the girls and he'll cave."

I wished at that moment that I could say the same thing about Liz. But no way! Liz would frost my balls if she found out I'd done it again!

We had them over to our house for a Sunday in the sun and their two daughters enjoyed showing off their bikinis in front of our twins. It looked to me like our boys were in line for a little friendly fun if they played their cards right. They went on several double dates and when my boys began to indicate a preference for the big Lexus SUV instead of the smaller sports sedan I figured there had to be a reason.

I played golf with Bruce at the club several times. I wanted to make friends with him because that made it more fun to fuck his wife. And if I was gonna be fuckin his wife regular I wanted to keep a close relationship with Bruce. One Thursday afternoon we had a good round of golf and headed for the showers.

Bruce and I finished our showers and stepped into the alcove where our lockers were, drying off with big fluffy white towels. I couldn't help noticing his dick, which was average size. My cock was swinging freely as always and there was no doubt that even flaccid it was a big one.

Bruce looked down at my cock and then rapidly did a double take. He stared at it for a moment and then his face flashed an expression of discovery, as though he had suddenly figured out something he'd been wondering about.

He looked me in the eye and in a calm, matter of fact tone of voice he said, "You're fucking my wife aren't you!"

How the hell had he figured that out I wondered? All he knew was that I had a big dick. Maybe this had happened to him before. Well that didn't matter now. He had figured right. If Prissy wasn't worried I guess I shouldn't be either. I told myself to stay calm and act like I was in complete control.

I looked back at him in a warm and friendly way, stepped closer and smiled.

Then I nodded and said softly, "You're right Bruce. I'm fucking your wife."

Immediately his face registered total helplessness as if he simply accepted an unfortunate reality. Prissy was right about their relationship. She had him wimped! I just told him I was fucking his wife and he acted like there was nothing he could do about it.

He must have long ago given up any thought that he could control his wife's sexual activity. He had to let her have her way or split up his family and his daughters were too important to him to lose. He continued calmly asking me questions. There was no anger at all in his voice. He was simply seeking information.

"I wondered about that PTA meeting she made me attend," he said. "You must have been the one that gave her dry clothes three months ago when she fell into that overflowing mountain stream. You fucked her that rainy night!"

I nodded, once again reminding myself that I was the dominant male. Stay in control I told myself but let him know you're his friend.

"Then two weeks later you went camping the same weekend she did. You camped together and you fucked all weekend."

I nodded again, silently, remembering that marathon weekend of fucking. As I stood naked in the locker room, I could almost hear again her screaming orgasms that echoed through those dark woods.

"And all those extra camping trips she's been taking to hike the mountains and see the change of seasons. Those have really been fucking trips for you and her."

Again I nodded silently. There had been a lot of fuckin – one hell of a lot. And it was really eager pussy and that horny bitch was still hungry for my cock. Bruce was just about to figure all that out in the next few minutes.

"You been fuckin her regular for three months."

"Yes Bruce," I said softly, making eye contact. "I've been fucking your wife regular for three months."

He couldn't hold the eye contact. He dropped his eyes submissively and stared down at the floor.

Then he mumbled helplessly, almost whispering, "And unless I break up our family, you're gonna keep on fuckin her aren't you."

As I nodded I felt sorry for the poor bastard. He'd been through this with his wife before and by now he knew with certainty that he really had no choice. I could almost see his head working, telling him that I was gonna fuck his wife as much as I wanted to and there was not a damn thing he could do about it because she was hungry for a big dick. I didn't have to say it – he knew it.

As I had that thought I felt a sudden increase in my own sexual arousal. His helplessness was turning me on! Jesus! This was a completely new feeling - a feeling that I never had before. I was aroused as I watched the manhood slowly drain out of him.

He looked out at the ceiling in the distance and spoke softly, almost like he was talking to himself.

"I've been through this before. Each time it lasted several months before she had enough of some big blue-veined monster to satisfy her. There was nothing I could do about it. Nothing at all! She needs a big one every now and then."

Involuntarily I looked down at my flaccid dick and noticed the network of blue veins. Big ones are different from little ones I thought. Guys know it. Gals know it. And for some gals, like Prissy, it makes a very big difference. I looked at Bruce's dick, which had now shriveled up to a small nubbin. My own dick began to tingle as Bruce continued to talk softly to some one on the ceiling.

"Every time it happened it only lasted a few months and then she felt guilty at what she was doing and quit. She was always very nice to me afterward, but it really hurt me when she was doing it, even though I knew she couldn't help it."

"Each time I just did what I had to do for my family," he continued.

"And I'll do it again. I HAVE to do it again. I got no choice," he said, this time louder, with resolution and determination.

Then softly he added, "The girls must never find out their mother is a whore. NEVER! No matter what I have to do."

He continued to stare at the ceiling in the distance silently for several minutes.

Then he looked at me and speaking almost timidly he said, "You were planning to fuck her tonight at my place while our kids were at the movies and I was at the lodge meeting, weren't you?"

"Yes Bruce, that's what your wife asked me to do," I said. "But I'm not sure that's wise."

"Not wise? What do you mean?"

"What if the kids decide to come home early - maybe to take a swim?" I asked sympathetically. "Someone's gotta be downstairs to intercept them so they don't come upstairs and catch us fucking."

There was a long pause as Bruce figured out what I meant. He looked at the floor and then got a sick expression on his face like he had just been kicked in the testicles and was about to throw up.

"Oh Jesus," he said whimpering and still staring submissively at the floor. "You want me to sit downstairs while you fuck my wife in my own bed. You want me to listen to her grunt working for an orgasm with you."

Prissy has him properly wimped, I thought. I guess I'm gonna find out for sure right now. If I handle him right this poor bastard is gonna give me permission to fuck his wife. That will be a REAL turn on. There's nobody else in the locker room right now. Have your fun with him I told myself, but be gentle.

I smiled a very friendly smile and put one hand on his shoulder. He was trembling. Leaning closer and speaking softly like a close friend I continued.

"Look Bruce, lets get this out on the table so we both understand it. I'm your friend. I didn't seduce your wife – she seduced me. She keeps asking me to fuck her. Nights on the mountain are getting a little cold now so we're gonna fuck at your place. I admit I enjoy the pussy - but it's HER idea, not mine. Your wife's a size queen Bruce and any guy with a dick as big as mine can fuck her because he gives her something you can't."

He looked down at my cock, which was now semi-erect. I was turning on as I talked to him about fuckin his wife. I had what was probably the biggest dick he had ever seen. He looked at his own shriveled little peter and then back at mine.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,084 Followers