Camping With a Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers

He was now completely submissive. He stared at the floor and said softly, "I know that Paul. I know that. But she can't help it. She's just that way and I love her. I love her very much."

"Then if you love her and don't want your daughters to find me in bed fuckin her you have to keep watch for us while we fuck," I said. "Face it Bruce. You know what you have to do. Just swallow your pride and do it. This won't last forever. It'll all be over in a month or two and she'll treat you real nice afterwards just like before."

Bruce looked down again and stared at my genitals; this time for almost a full minute before he closed his eyes and bowed his head in total surrender. I could see the pornographic pictures in his head – a picture of me shoving that big blue-veined monster deep into his wife – a picture of my big low hanging balls slapping her in the ass as I fucked her.

Prissy has wimped him real good I thought. He's gonna take it. He really is! And then I thought, Jesus this is fun! It's turning me on. Make him SAY it I thought. I wanna HEAR him say it.

"So it's okay Bruce if I take your wife upstairs this afternoon and fuck her?" I asked softly, again putting my hand on his shoulder in a friendly way and leaning close as I spoke.

He was silent for a moment, hesitating.

I asked again. "She wants to fuck, Bruce. Is it okay if I fuck her?"

A visible tremble went through his body and he looked up at me as if he had made a decision. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Helplessly, he mumbled, "Yes Paul, it's okay for you to fuck her. I'll keep watch. I don't want my daughters to catch you fucking their mother."

Jesus it felt good to hear that. He's wimped, I thought. This is fun - just one last drop of manhood to drain out of him.

"And it's okay if I keep on fuckin your wife regular whenever I want to?"

He closed his eyes and nodded helplessly. I was getting a hard on. He nodded again and then almost pleadingly he looked me in the eye and said, "It's okay Paul. Fuck her anytime you want to. But Paul, please, you must never let my daughters find out that you're fuckin their mother."

That was easier than I thought it would be but why the hell was it turning me on so much? I had never done this to man before. It gave me a sense of power.

"Thank you Bruce," I said with a friendly smile. "I'm glad we got that settled. Prissy and I will be fuckin several times a week. And we'll be careful. But Bruce, you'll have to be there sometimes when we fuck to keep watch."

When I realized that he had just given me permission to fuck his wife, I got a tingle in my pecker. I thought about fucking Prissy with her husband listening to her grunt. Shit! Only a pervert could enjoy doing that to this helpless wimp. I almost trembled as I realized that I was gonna ENJOY doing it. I was looking forward to it! What the hell was wrong with me?

He stood there until he got control of himself. He looked down at my cock one more time and then he turned, dressed silently, and left for home with tears in his eyes.

I felt ashamed and guilty driving over to their house. What the hell had I done to this poor guy? I made him give me permission to fuck his wife and now that poor wimp was crying because he loved her. Well, Prissy liked big dicks and she'd wimped the poor bastard so she could enjoy them, but I was as guilty as she was.

It went off just as I had figured it would. When I got there, Prissy met me at the door with big smile on her face.

"Bruce just told me all about it," she giggled enthusiastically. "You're right! I'd NEVER want the kids to catch us in bed. Bruce is SUCH a dear, keeping watch for us."

She kissed Bruce on the cheek and said, "Thank you Dear. You're sweet. I appreciate this very much."

Then she took my hand and led me up the stairs. Looking over my shoulder I saw Bruce pour a stiff drink. Well, I thought, what the hell else do you do when you're about to listen to your wife fuck the guy you just played golf with?

As we entered the bedroom Prissy closed the door and said, "Thank you Paul for being so nice to Bruce. He told me all about it."

"What did he say?" I asked. I didn't realize I had been so nice to him.

"He said that after one look at your equipment he figured out you were fucking me. Like I told you, he's been through this before."

Then she giggled and said, "He called it 'your equipment' and told me how impressed he was with the size of it."

"Well he stared at it a lot," I said, laughing.

"Bruce said he had never ever seen genitals as large as yours," she giggled. "He also said you were very nice and talked to him like a close friend, explaining why he had to keep watch while you and I were fucking."

Then she giggled again and added, "He said you got a hard on!"

"When a guy gives you permission to fuck his wife it affects your dick," I replied with a chuckle.

"He gave you permission?" Prissy asked eagerly. "What did he say?"

"I told him you wanted to fuck and I was gonna take you upstairs and fuck you and I asked him if that was okay. And he answered, 'Yes Paul, it's okay for you to fuck her. I'll keep watch.' His exact words! Your daughters are his major concern Prissy. He doesn't want them to know we're fucking."

"Jesus," Prissy said. "And you got a hard on! It turned you on to talk to him about fucking his wife didn't it?"

"It turned me on," I said. "And now something else is gonna turn me on."

I walked over to the door and opened it wide.

"Let's leave it open," I said.

Looking down the staircase I could see the edge of the couch on which Bruce was sitting, not twenty feet away.

Prissy grinned up at me and chuckled, "You filthy minded bastard. Making him listen to you fuck his wife! It's turning you on!"

I grinned and nodded, then led her toward the bed.

"You're a pervert!" Prissy whispered laughing. "First you make him give you permission to fuck me and then you make him listen to you do it. That's cruel! You should treat him nice. Bruce is a very nice guy. He loves me. He knows how much I need a big dick sometimes and he lets me enjoy it."

I shook my head no and said, "He thinks you'll leave him and take the girls if he doesn't let you fuck whoever you want."

"I know he thinks that. And I ... kinda ... well ... you know ... let him believe that. But I'd never leave him. I love him. I love our family. If he stood up like a man and told me I couldn't fuck some guy then maybe ... well ... maybe I wouldn't do it. Every time I fuck a new guy I halfway expect Bruce to do something but he never does. Face it Paul. He's a wimp."

"Yeah and I'm glad," I said. "It makes fuckin you a lot easier. We don't have to sneak around."

She began to undress and so did I. When we were naked she moved closer and began stroking my dick.

I got a hard on and with a loud giggle Prissy said, "Damn! That thing is big!"

She said it loud enough for her husband downstairs to hear. Then she stepped closer and whispered.

"Did that turn you on? You perverted bastard! Does it turn you on to think about what Bruce is feeling right now, knowing I'm playing with your dick? Maybe that will make you a better fuck! I certainly hope so!"

The bitch was inside my head. I went crazy fucking her, knowing her husband was listening. She was right. I WAS a pervert! But it was fun! I enjoyed her grunts and her yelling, "DO IT, DO IT DEEPER."

She really liked the feel of my dick on her cervix. When her orgasm began I enjoyed the loud rhythmic screams matching each contraction. I was turned on by thinking about that helpless bastard downstairs having to sit there and listen, knowing full well that he was not man enough to do anything about it.

After an unusually brief rest and a few whispered words I fucked her again and it seemed like an even better fuck than the first. We both worked up a sweat and as I pounded her I was turned on by the knowledge that her husband could hear the wet, rhythmic slap of our sweaty bodies coming together.

Afterward as we lay breathing heavily she whispered, "You perverted bastard! You really ARE a better fuck when he's listening. That was fun! We'll have to fuck some more with him listening. I sure hope Bruce can take it."

Me too I thought. I hope he's okay down there listening to me bring his wife off.

We had a quick shower and headed downstairs together. Entering the living room I smiled at Bruce who was still sitting on the couch.

Prissy said a bright, "Thank you Bruce" and kissed him on the cheek.

I walked over and slapped him on the shoulder like a close friend and said, "Thank you Bruce."

Prissy led me to the front door and I planted a big wet kiss on her lips followed by a big "Thank you Prissy."

I looked over at that poor helpless bastard to wink as I left. But he wasn't looking at me. He was staring sadly at his freshly fucked wife. He loved her and I think he had been crying. For a moment I felt like a real asshole, then I told myself that if it wasn't me fuckin her she'd be fuckin another big dick and the guilt went away.

I was late getting home but I explained to Liz that I had a couple of extra drinks with Bruce. That night as we went to bed I could tell that Liz was horny when she tickled what she always called her "favorite play-toy" to get me up. No matter what, I always had the energy to make love to this wonderful woman.

I learned in college what she liked – a gentle stimulation of her clit using my pubic bone as I fucked her slowly. She wanted me to take my time "bringing her up to speed" as she said. I started out fuckin her softly, like a princess.

She always whispered in my ear, "Do me baby, do me."

As her arousal gradually increased she liked me to get faster and harder until just a minute or so before her orgasm I was pounding her like a whore and she was begging me to fuck her harder. Then that pussy just grabbed my cock like a strong hand and squeezed and she made soft animal sounds as I pumped my load into her.

As we lay quietly embracing after our lovemaking I thought about how different women liked to be fucked differently. Prissy wanted it hard and deep up against her cervix. She got off very quickly that way. Most guys' dicks were not long enough to reach way up there which is what made her a size queen in the first place.

Liz wanted it slow and gentle at first and her stimulation came mainly from rubbing her clitoris. You didn't need a long dick to do that. It was only after she was "up to speed" that she wanted to be pounded just before her orgasm.

Other gals I'd met in college wanted it rough, almost like whores, and still others wanted to be fucked like proper ladies. Women were different and if a guy didn't figure that out he was not gonna be successful with the gals. Far too many guys thought that fucking was just vaginal masturbation. The gals I talked to all agreed that most guys just didn't know how to fuck.

My Daddy had taught me well and it was about time that I began to teach my twins. If I taught them what they needed to know my boys would have a generous supply of pussy next year in college. I loved those guys and I went to sleep thinking about helping them learn to fuck.

Everything went well for two months. Prissy and I fucked at her house in the master bedroom, often with Bruce downstairs listening. Poor guy, I wish he could learn to take it without crying.

Bruce and I played golf regularly. I felt like I was developing a solid, friendly relationship with him. He simply ignored the fact that I was fucking his wife two or three times a week. But I did notice that he couldn't avoid looking at my genitals when we showered after golf. Every time he stared at that big swinging meat he got a helpless expression on his face, no doubt thinking about the pleasure it gave his wife.

Our twins were dating their daughters regularly and early on I repeated what they laughingly called my "pill lecture." I told them that before they fucked a girl bareback they had to personally see that little circular pillbox with the birth control pills and the dates. I also told Prissy to double check that the gals were taking their pills. She was as interested as I was in the girls' regular menstrual periods.

Me and my boys were all getting well-fucked regularly and the boys were doing the sisters what they called "tandem" which meant that each guy fucked both gals every time, trading the girls back and forth in that big Lexus with the seats folded up. I think they especially enjoyed the fact that one gal was a blond and the other was a brunette.

Early one Wednesday afternoon I was fuckin Prissy in the master bedroom when we heard a noise in back. Looking out the window we saw my boys and her girls swimming in the pool. Obviously they had left school at lunchtime to come here and play on this unusually warm fall afternoon.

We fucked a little more and then things got very quiet in back. Looking out again we saw that the kids were naked and doing more caressing than swimming. They got out of the water and headed for the pool house.

"There's room in there to fuck," Prissy said. "And several big pads to keep the gals butts off the concrete."

I laughed and said, "Well they'll have more space than doing it in the Lexus."

Suddenly Prissy exclaimed almost in awe, "Your boys got hair on their chests and down their bellies just like you and Jesus look at those cocks! Each one's gotta be a foot long! No wonder the gals at school started those rumors – only they were not just rumors. Those guys are really hung! My girls are gonna get spoiled."

Then she looked off in the distance and said softly, "I wonder what it's like to have TWO hairy guys that big at the same time!"

"Are they bigger than me?" I asked.

As we stood there looking out the window she reached down and grabbed my dick, which was now only semi-erect.

Prissy dropped to her knees, pulled back my thick foreskin, and taking the head in her mouth she began to swirl her tongue furiously around it. I quickly got an erection. Taking my dick out of her mouth she smiled up at me waving my erection in the air.

"Not now they're not bigger. Like father like sons."

Suddenly the phone rang. Prissy, still holding my dick, grabbed the phone. It was Bruce who was trained to always call before he came home early. Prissy listened for a minute and then responded.

"Paul's here. We're fuckin," she said casually. "Give us a half hour to finish up."

After she hung up she looked at me and asked, "You want a blowjob?"

"Hell no!" I said." Get down there and get those kids dressed."

"I can't do that," Prissy objected.

"Somebody's gotta do it," I said. "And I sure can't! How the hell do we explain ME being here?"

"Okay, okay," she said, dropping my dick. "But they're gonna be fuckin!"

"You've seen people fuck before. And figure out some story to tell Bruce about the kids. He doesn't know that my boys are banging his darling daughters. It's okay if I fuck his wife but he wants his daughters to stay virgins. I gotta get dressed and get out of here before the kids see me."

I got home well fucked and ready for a drink before supper. Liz had promised me red snapper and her recipe with a little cheese on top was one of my favorites. The boys got home late.

A couple of days later Prissy told me what had happened. It seems the kids were fuckin big time when she walked into the pool house.

"I just stood there," she said. "I watched them fuck missionary for a while and they didn't notice me. The boys finished round one and were changing girls for round two when they saw me."

"Both girls screamed together, 'Jesus Mom!' The guys stood up and looked scared."

Prissy laughed loudly then added, "Those big dicks just collapsed like letting the air out of two long balloons. You should have seen them Paul. It was a riot."

"I told them to get their bathing suits on and get in the pool because their father was coming home early," Prissy said. "Everything was okay when Bruce got home. But later on I gave the girls a lecture about big dicks. It was not needed because they had already figured out that they had to be real nice to the Rogers twins or else they were gonna end up with some average guy who had a skinny little six-incher."

I laughed at the way Prissy described an average guy's cock as a "skinny little six-incher."

Things were going well until one afternoon after a round of golf Bruce took me over to a corner booth where we had a little privacy instead of sitting at the bar as we usually did. We got our usual beer.

"I need to talk Paul," he said as we sat down. "It's about Prissy."

Things had been going well and I wondered what this was about.

"I'm having a real problem Paul. This thing is not going like before," he said.

"Bruce, you and I are friends and I want that to continue," I responded. "What do you mean things and not going like before? How did things go before?"

"Prissy has fucked six guys that I know about maybe some I don't know about over the twenty years we have been married," he said. "As far as I know she's never fucked anybody longer than two or three months. You've been fucking her almost six months and I thought it would soon be over. But yesterday she said something that scared the hell out of me."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Yesterday after you left," he said, "Prissy saw that I had been crying while you two were in the bedroom fucking. She embraced me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she said, 'The girls are going away to college in a few months and you won't have to sit here and listen like this.' My God Paul that's almost five months from now. In her mind this is not a short affair! That will be almost a year of fuckin! She's not getting tired of you and there's absolutely no guilt."

Jesus I thought! Prissy plans to fuck me for a very long time! That increases the chance that Liz will find out. That pussy is really user friendly but I can't let Liz find out about Prissy and me. I need a few minutes to think this thing through.

"Bruce, tell me about those other guys," I asked.

"The first one was a guy she fucked in college. After we got married, she went to his apartment once or twice a week for about three months. I found out about it when the affair was almost over. The second one was several years later. He was younger than she was and single and they fucked at his place. I knew about it from the start but she threatened to leave me and take our girls, who were about six years old then. I didn't have the nerve to stand up to her so I let her fuck him and it lasted only two months. I don't know why it stopped."

"How old were the other guys?" I asked.

"Mostly they were young," he said. "She joked about liking them young and hairy and hung. That's the way she always said it: young and hairy and hung. You're the oldest guy she's fucked as far as I know."

I chuckled, "Well I'm hairy and hung but I'm certainly not all that young."

Bruce was not in the mood for jokes. He looked down at his beer on the table and sighed deeply.

"The guys I saw were all hairy, just like you," he said.

"And none of them lasted longer than three months?" I asked.

"Not that I know about," he said. "Paul, I'm starting to get real ugly thoughts about you and Prissy in bed. Listening to you fuck her keeps getting worse every time. I got pictures in my head of your body and hers, both naked and doing things to each other. And it's getting worse. I don't think I can take this much longer. Please Paul, you gotta quit fucking her."

I reached across the table and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Look Bruce, you and I are friends. I don't want to keep fucking your wife if it's causing you a real problem. On the other hand I don't want to just dump her like she's a whore. Why don't I try fucking her a little less and tell her I'm afraid my wife Liz is getting suspicious. Maybe we can tone this thing down a bit and make you feel a little better."

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,098 Followers