Camping With Benefits

Story Info
Older man finds adventure with younger woman.
2.1k words
4.34
113.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As way of introduction, I am not the kind of guy ladies swoon over. I am of average looks and average build for a man of my age, 56. I am mostly bald and keep what hair I do have cut fairly short. I do exercise fairly regularly as was the case when this story happened. I was on a weekend bicycling/camping trip, something I try to do three or four times a year. It was an early spring day and the weather was perfect for my trip. I had left late Friday morning having loaded my gear on the trailer the night before. I went in to the office to check on a few things for work the next week and finding everything in order I was off.

The first leg of my trip was not long or very challenging. It was about 45 miles through the wooded hills surrounding my home in Missouri. Although automobile traffic was kind of heavy near the lake with campers and boaters, the paved shoulders on the highway made for an easy and uneventful ride.

I rode into the campground at the state park around 2:30 PM, found a suitable campsite and began to unpack the trailer. I had just finished setting up my tent and was putting my air mattress, sleeping bag and pillows in the tent when a black SUV pulled into the campsite next to mine.

I watched as two very attractive ladies climbed out of the SUV and began to unload their gear. Both of the women were tall, 5' 7" or 8", slender with long dark hair. The younger one appeared to be in her mid twenties and I would guess the other to be in her early to mid forties. A mother and daughter, I thought. Or maybe sisters? Both wore halter tops and shorts that revealed long beautiful legs and the curve of their buns whenever they bent to set their equipment on the ground.

I pulled a cold beer from my cooler and sat back in my camp chair to relax and enjoy the view. Although I had selected a campsite with a view of the lake and the tree covered hills beyond, my eyes strayed frequently to the scenery next door as the ladies set up camp. I enjoyed the show of their long legs and their buns as they bent to unfold the tent. Once in a while I could catch a glimpse of the swell of a breast down the top of a halter. This was going to be a great weekend I thought as I sipped the beer.

Finishing my beer, I went into my tent, slipped out of my riding shorts and pulled on my swim trunks. A quick swim in the lake helped me relax and cool down after an invigorating ride. As I checked the campsite to make sure everything was secure from invasion by the local wildlife, the younger of the two ladies approached my campsite.

"Hi, my name is Jennifer" she said, flashing a pretty smile.

"Hello, Jennifer, I'm Gary"

"Going for a swim? Would you like some company? Mom doesn't swim much and I hate to go alone."

"Sure, that'd be great. Are you ready now?"

"Yes, I'm ready. Got my swim suit on underneath. Shall we go?" She said extending her hand toward me and flashing that smile again. I took the offered hand and we began the walk up the road toward the swimming beach. As we walked she took my arm and pulled herself next to me. "I saw you watching us, you know."

"Well, yeah, I might have been staring a bit. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. We enjoy the attention of a good looking guy."

"I don't know about that, but I did enjoy watching the two of you."

"Don't sell yourself short. You look pretty good for a paunchy, balding, graying old man." She flashed that beautiful smile again.

I smiled back and squeezed her hand in mine. "You and your mom go camping a lot?" I asked.

"We used to go almost every weekend when I was in high school. Dad was still with us then. Mom hasn't wanted to go much the last couple of years since Dad died. I finally convinced her we should go again."

"I am sorry about your dad. You really miss him I'm sure. How long has it been?"

"It will be two years in June."

"My mother died just over two years ago, too. My dad a year or so before that."

"So you're all alone then?"

"I'm not married if that's what you're asking."

"That's nice to know, not that it matters much today." She dropped my arm and skipped ahead to go through a narrow part of the path. My eyes dropped to her cute butt and I hurried to catch up to her when the path widened.

She had settled into a slow jog and I moved along side her and matched her pace. As I glanced to the side I could see her breasts gently bouncing under the halter top. 'No swimsuit under that' I thought to myself. This could be interesting.

We turned off the main path onto a trail leading to the beach. When it came into view she began to run and shouted over her shoulder. "Race you!"

I took off and might have beaten her to the beach if I had not slipped and fallen head long in the sand.

Jennifer came back to me and knelt in the sand beside me. "Are you Okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I rolled over and sat up, my face inches from hers. I found myself looking into the deepest blue eyes I remember seeing. Our eyes locked for a minute and then she began to brush the sand from my shirt.

I pulled it over my head and shook the sand from it. "The rest will wash off in the lake" I said. "Let's go." I got up and pulled her to her feet.

She bent over to remove her shoes, giving me a nearly unobstructed glimpse of her perfect breasts. She looked up, flashed that smile again and winked. "You naughty boy!"

"Oh, yes I am!" I replied. "And you better not forget it!

I kicked off my shoes and watched as she slipped her shorts off and stepped out of them, reveling white bikini bottoms. She reached for my hand and started toward the water. We splashed into the lake a few steps, then dove into the water and swam toward the rope strung through buoys marking the edge of the swimming area. We had passed a young couple with two toddlers leaving the beach when we came in and there was a group of collage kids at the far end of the beach, other wise the beach was vacant. We reached an area we could stand on the bottom, well away from the other people on the beach. The water came up to just below her breasts and the halter top clung to them like a second skin. I could clearly see her nipples poking up behind the thin material. "You're staring again." She said, splashing water in my face.

I splashed her back and the fight was on. She turned away and I dove toward her, grabbing her around the waist. I pulled her toward me and flung her up and away, watching her splash into the water. She came up and lunged toward me, trying to retaliate. As she came down through the water all she managed to grasp was the back of my swim trunks. They pulled halfway down my thighs leaving me exposed. I started to reach down and pull them back up and she said sharply. "Leave them!"

I looked at her quizzically and once again she flashed that sexy smile and winked. "It'll be more fun this way!" she grinned.

She swam over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and those long beautiful legs around my hips. This pressed my naked and rapidly hardening cock against her bikini clad pussy. She began to gently rub against me and purred "Yeah, this is way more fun this way!"

I looked again into those beautiful blue eyes and then pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. Her lips parted and our tongues took up the battle we had begun with the water fight. She pulled out of the kiss and playfully asked. "Want to swim some more?"

"No, I think this is more fun" and kissed her again. I began to squeeze her breast and feel her hard nub through the fabric of her top. I decided to go a little further and reached up with my other hand and pulled the string tying her top behind her neck. I pulled the top down below her breasts and leaned back to look at her naked tits. "Mmmmm, nice." I leaned in and took a nipple in my mouth.

She moaned softly as I moved from one breast to the other and gave it the same treatment. She unwrapped her legs from around my hips and stood up, pulling her nipple from my mouth. Looking around to see if we were being watched, she took a deep breath and disappeared below the water. I felt one hand on my erection and the other cupping my balls, then felt her warm mouth as she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. The feel of her tongue swirling around my cock head and the gentle sucking nearly made me cum on the spot. Fortunately she came up for air and once again wrapped her legs around me. "I've always wanted to suck a guy underwater." She smiled. "Thanks!"

"Thank, you!" I managed to croak. The rocking of her crotch against me felt wonderful on my hard cock.

"Want to fuck me with that thing?

"Uh-huh." I nodded, leaning in for another passionate kiss. I reached between us and felt her pussy through the material of her bikini. I quickly moved it to the side and began to slip first one then two fingers into her wetness.

"Stop messing around and put that cock inside of me. Now!"

I was in no condition to argue. I grasped my cock and guided it to her pussy. She raised herself up a little in the water and then let herself slide down onto my cock. "Mmmm, that feels wonderful!" she moaned. She began to kiss me again as she rocked her hips. I felt the wonderful warm wetness of her pussy as my cock slid inside of her. She was moaning into my mouth as she kissed me and slowly fucked my cock. I took her nipples between my thumb and fingers and gently tweaked them. She squeezed my cock with her pussy and I nearly lost it right then.

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby. If you don't want it inside you, you better pull off."

"No, don't stop. Fuck me! Cum with me!" Her pace had suddenly increased and she was bouncing in the water, flailing on my cock. I gently pushed her back in the water with one hand supporting her and moved the other hand between us, finding her clit. I pressed a finger against it and she arched her back, trusting her naked tits out of the water. I felt her pussy clench on my cock as she came and I shot my hot sperm deep into her spasming cunt.

I held myself inside of her until she began to relax, then squatted in the water pulling out of her. I pulled her to me and kissed her softly. "That was wonderful, baby."

She flashed the smile once again, then looked around us to see if anyone had noticed our love making. No one was paying any attention to us. "Better get yourself decent" she said as she pulled her top up and turned her back to me so I could tie the strings. As I did so she reached behind herself and cupped my balls, stroking up my softening cock. "Thanks, boys, I enjoyed that! She said.

I pulled up my shorts and followed her back to the beach. We toweled off, put on our shoes and walked up the beach toward our camp. We didn't say much as we walked to the campsite.

As we turned off the road into the campsite, her mother looked up and smiled a smile that was twin to her daughter's. "Are you two hungry? I've got some burgers on the grill."

Between the bicycle ride earlier in the day and the fucking in the lake, I was famished. "I'll bring the beer," I said. "I'm going to change first."

As I started toward my tent, Jennifer leaned in toward my ear and whispered. "I hope you are up for a second round tonight. I think Mother likes you."