Camping with Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers

"You must really think I'm pretty," she said to me as she treaded water with her hands.

"Of course I do," I said with a frown. "I've told you that a dozen times!"

"Oh, I know," she said, pulling herself against my chest, "but I expect my own daddy to say that. I wasn't asking you, anyway; I was making a statement. What I mean is that I know that you really think I'm pretty. You seem to have a perpetual hard-on when you're around me." As she said this, she accentuated her point by rocking her hips back and forth and squeezing her butt cheeks on the top of my cock.

Again I didn't know what to say. Everything I could think of would come out wrong.

"It was so sexy when you got hard in the car," she continued, pressing her cheek against my collar bone and rocking her hips so her perineum and butt stroked against my raging hard-on. "It took everything I had to keep from touching it all the time, but I was afraid you'd get mad or something. I've wanted to see it for years, especially after what Mommy said. I was getting nervous that you were going to keep it covered for the whole two weeks."

God! What was I going to do with this child? This child with the most gorgeous body God could have created. This child with the openness and innocence that every man craves. My own daughter, for Christ's sake!

"I didn't even last a whole day," I mumbled.

"And I'm so glad," she said as she hugged me tighter. "I fantasized about it all night, and when I saw you lying there with the sleeping bag pulled off of you, I couldn't stand it any longer. It looked so sexy bound up in your little underwear. I was starting to wonder if you were hard all the time since it seemed that way even while you were sleeping."

"Well, let me tell you, it does get soft," I explained. "As a matter of fact, it's usually soft. I don't know what's gotten into it these past couple of days."

"Oh, I know," she grinned and looked into my face, her nose less than an inch from mine. "It's because you think I'm pretty, isn't it?"

She saw the look in my eyes and knew she was right. Again she gave me a big kiss and jammed her tongue into my mouth. I felt her pelvis pumping into me as she squeezed me with all her might.

Suddenly, she was gone. Off into the water she swam.

"Let's go, Daddy. I want to go back to the campsite now. I'm getting hungry for dinner."

Now that she mentioned it, I was feeling a bit hungry, too. From the looks of the sun, we'd been there around four of five hours. I couldn't believe how quickly time had flown. We had a good three or four hour hike back.

By the time I was up on the shore, Jennifer had grabbed my clothes and brought them back to where our picnic was set up. She was packing up the blanket and stuffing it back into the backpack just as I came up behind her.

"Hey, I've got a surprise for you," she shot out at me before I could grab my clothes. "Go over there and hide your eyes," she instructed.

"Can I have my clothes first?" I asked.

"No! I want you to go over there and hide your eyes and count to 20, slowly."

Well, okay, I thought. Who was I to argue with such a wonderful girl? I turned my back and walked to where she had pointed. I counted out loud, "One, one thousand. Two, one thousand. ..."

When I turned back, everything was cleaned up and in the backpack except my shoes and socks. She was standing at the edge of the woods where we had entered, completely naked except for her hiking boots and the backpack on her back.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I yelled.

"Better hurry, slow-poke," she teased. "Last one home is a horny toad!"

She turned on her heel and trotted off into the woods. I grabbed my socks and boots and pulled them on. She had a good three minutes on me by the time I had them laced up and could chase after her. I ran into the woods as fast as I could.

Jennifer really didn't expect to beat me all the way back. It was obvious that she had given up running just a few hundred yards down the path. She wanted me to catch up, which I did after about five minutes.

"Hey there! Hold up!" I called, but she ignored me. I couldn't help but appreciate the view from behind as I approached her. Her perfect rounded ass barely jiggled as she walked, her back covered by the backpack.

When I got up beside her, she was grinning from ear to ear, walking straight and tall.

"Isn't this fun?" she asked.

I was a bit out of breath. "What?" I asked, panting.

"Walking back in the nude?" She looked down at my cock and saw that it had shrunk just a little. It still hadn't gotten completely soft, but the run had taken some of the blood out of it to fuel my legs. "So, it does get soft sometimes," she giggled.

"I can't believe what a little tease you are," I told her.

Seeing her naked body again sent all available blood in my body back to my cock. Within a minute, it was standing up straight again, pointing the way down the path, rocking back and forth with my pace.

"See what I mean?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, wondering what she was talking about this time.

"You do think I'm pretty." She said this without looking down. She just maintained her focus on the path ahead. Her grin was unbearable. I just wanted to kiss it right off her face.

We walked in silence for a few minutes before she started her story telling again. More stories about school, hikes with the Girl Scouts and various after-school activities.

After about an hour, we stopped for a short rest, sitting on a large log just off the path. She continued her story telling as we sat and rested. Before we got up and continued, she turned the backpack over to me to carry.

"You won't put your clothes back on, will you?" she begged. "It's been so sexy walking with you like this."

I agreed reluctantly, knowing this was only prolonging my agony. Besides, there wasn't anything more to hide. I just had to maintain my strength and act unaffected by her.

As Jennifer had been talking to me, we had been straddling the log and facing each other with the backpack on the ground. Her beautiful legs looked so long as she stretched them in a wide "V" to either side. Her pussy lips seemed to be grabbing the log, and I had to keep from staring at them. Jennifer's pubic hair had dried after our swim, and she absentmindedly started using her long nails to comb the fine strands while I watched. She was completely at ease in her birthday suit. She didn't seem at all bothered that a man was looking at her.

I couldn't help watching her as she combed her pubic hair, admiring her tight soft skin and how it crinkled slightly around her waist while she looked down at herself. Her bellybutton was absolutely perfect, forming a very slight indentation in her tight stomach and giving evidence to the lack of fat around it.

My cock was still rock hard and, with my balls resting on the log, angled up to look directly at my daughter's beautiful face. She acted as if she was completely unaware of it as she was focused on grooming her pussy until it looked just perfect. She was trying to fluff the soft curly hair up so it created a nice nest above her pink young lips. Watching her openly brush her pubes right in front of me made my cock jerk. This seemed to distract her, and she looked up to see my cock head throb as it looked her in the face. A big grin spread across her face.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "that is soo sexy! I just love it when your cock does that."

"Does what?" I asked, looking down at my hard-on. It was now standing at about a forty-five degree angle from the log, bouncing gently with my heartbeat. The head was swollen and a dark red color, contrasting with the purple veined shaft. It looked like it was preparing to explode.

"Gets really hard like that and bounces," she explained. "It gets me so excited, I can't stand it."

That was not what I wanted to hear. Although the idea of this blond beauty getting this excited about my cock was an enormous turn-on, she was my eighteen-year-old daughter. The problem was, I also liked her apparent innocence and lack of modesty. Did I want to be a prude and destroy perfection?

As she stared at my cock, her hand stopped combing her pubic hair and slid down to gently glide up and down her pink pussy lips. While I tried to figure out how to react, her fingertips continued to caress the swollen lips that surrounded her sweet honey pot. In shock, I watched as her long, slender middle finger found the split and slid between the swollen lips and disappeared.

She inhaled quickly as she felt her finger enter her vagina, and she said, "I was going to wait until we got back to camp, but I don't think I can."

I watched in stunned silence as she slowly glided her hand up and down her pussy right in front of me. She just stared at my cock, which was throbbing faster now, and moved her other hand up to massage her breasts.

"Uh, ...honey," I tried to interrupt, wondering what I was going to say. "I... don't think...."

In a thick voice, she said, "Just give me a minute, okay?"

I couldn't believe what she was doing! Here my daughter was masturbating right in front of me, using my hard-on as a visual aide. I could smell her young, sweet, musky juices flowing from where I sat, less than a foot away, and I thought I was going to lose consciousness. She was completely unconcerned about what I might think as she took care of her sexual needs.

Suddenly, she pulled the skin up from the top of her crack and a little pink nodule poked out. It was quite swollen and glistened with her sex juice. It almost appeared to quiver as we both stared at it.

"Uungh," she grunted as she looked down at her exposed clit. "Can you believe how hard that little bugger is?" Then her fingers squeezed the lips around her clitoris and rolled it, indirectly, between them. She looked up at me, and I could see her face was all flushed.

"This will only take another second," she whispered hoarsely.

She returned her attention to her pussy and saw her clit straining from between her bright pink, swollen lips. With her index finger and thumb, she grabbed the little nub and squeezed it. That was all it took. Her whole body went stiff. She threw her head back and opened her mouth as if to scream. I could see the definition of every muscle in her body suddenly appear. Her face turned beet red as it froze in intense pleasure. Her stomach muscles contracted; once, twice... thirteen times. A white creamy substance oozed from her vagina onto the log in front of her.

Finally, she relaxed and pulled her finger from her crotch.

HarryPerry
HarryPerry
504 Followers
12