Camping with Jolene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan jumped in the water and was soon joined by the rest of us in an effort to cool off and clean up a little. Jim was the first one back in the boat and was soon joined by my wife while Stan, George and I continued swimming around the boat, discussing fishing and fucking. When I climbed back in the boat Jim and Jolene were sitting in the bow, locked in an embrace while Jim's fingers were playing with my wife's well-fucked pussy. My wife for her part was stroking Jim's cock back to life as they kissed. I took the seat behind the steering wheel as George and Stan joined us in the boat. Jim slid down from his seat to lie on the floor of the boat as my wife slid her nearly bald pussy over his hard dick. George stepped around them and offered his cock to my wife as she rode Jim, breasts bouncing with each movement up and down. Stan and I were watching my wife suck and fuck, each of us stroking our own cock when Stan knelt down behind my wife. Spitting into his hand and slicking up us cock he began slowly pushing at my wife's tight little ass.

My wife bent over Jim more, pressing her tits against his chest and letting George's cock pop from her mouth as Stan slipped his entire cock in her ass. George began chanting something to the effect of "Fuck her, fuck my naughty little slut" which took me by surprise. All the while he was chanting he was jacking off and intently watching the action before him. Jolene was responding with gusto as Stan pounded her from behind and Jim was fucking her from beneath. As George began shooting his cum on my wife's back and hair Jolene began moaning and shouting, Stan's cock still in her ass and Jim cumming in her pussy. My wife pressed backward as Stan grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, emptying his second load into her. Stan was spent, his cum leaking from her ass as he withdrew his long cock

My wife was spent also as she climbed up on one of the seats in the bow of the boat and spreading her legs smiled that sexy little crooked smile at me. Making my way to the bow I knelt in front of my wife and began licking her sexy fuckable pussy, filled with Jim and her cum and most likely more. We spent another hour or so in the cove, all naked, drinking beer and swimming until it began to get late in the afternoon. Stan asked if I could drive the boat back as he slid in next to my wife. Jim and George climbed back in the boat as I started it up and turned it back to the dock. Cruising slowly across the lake I was watching my wife suck Stan's cock as the water sprayed across them. About half way across the lake Jolene moved up and sat on that long cock of Stan's and began slowly rotating her hips around him. They fucked for quite a while, Stan sucking her nipples as she rode his cock, his hands holding her find hips on him as we hit the waves. Stan was good for one last load as Jolene leaned back and played with her tits, Stan holding her by the back as came at the same time.

Nearing the dock we found our respective clothing and just as we tied up were all finished dressing. At the dock stood the store clerk, binoculars in his hand, smiling at the five of us as we clamored half drunk from the boat. Stan and Jim each gave Jolene a hug and kiss as we said our goodbyes, taking one last moment to feel her body against theirs. Jolene, George and I made our way up the dock saying hello to the clerk as we passed. His smile told us he had been watching our return trip, as he took in my lovely wife in her thin tank top and short dress. Climbing back into George's truck we returned to the RV, tired from the day in the sun. Jolene collapsed on the sofa as we entered the RV, George and I each taking a lounge chair opposite her. In just a few moments my wife was sleeping peacefully spread out on the sofa, her well used blonde pussy exposed as her skirt was bunched up around her waist. I looked over at George who had also fallen asleep just before my eyelids closed for the rest of the afternoon. Saturday had been one hell of a day!!

12