Camping with Mrs. Lawrence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered the dual vibrator in my bag, and I knew what I wanted tonight.

Both dicks were pretty comparable in size, but Josh had a little extra girth so I wanted him in my pussy. Take off your clothes guys," I commanded. "And Josh, I want you to sit on the couch.

I undid my sneakers, and pulled my ankle socks off. Then I took off my tee and undid my bra. Finally I slid my little hip hugger shorts and cotton panties down together with one hook of my thumbs.

Josh was already naked on the sofa, stroking himself slowly. I didn't know how these two stayed so aroused... even in youth, I couldn't remember anything like it. I got up on the sofa with a leg on each side of Josh. I took his head in my hands and guided his mouth to moist slit. I didn't need it, I was already so horny. I just wanted to make sure I was Josh's first taste of pussy too.

Then I got on my knees and let him guide his member passed my lips, and felt it burrow deep inside of me.

"Now Bobby," I said. There's a bottle in my bag. It says 'Silk: Platinum'. I want you to get it for me."

Bobby quickly found it and brought it over to me, never allowing his right hand to leave his member. I was slowly bouncing up and down on Josh, trying to keep him from peaking too soon.

"Put some in your hands," I told Bobby. "A lot of it. And get it all over your cock."

Bobby did as he was told. "It feels really good Mrs. Lawrence," he said.

"Now come over here and put some on my..." I had to be delicate with my choice of words. "...on my back door, Bobby."

For the last time ever, I saw Bobby blush. And then he came over and smeared it all over my rosebud. His experiences with Josh left me with nothing to teach... indeed, the two of them have probably had more anal sex than me. I held still as I felt Bobby work one, and then two fingers into my rectum. Josh was thrusting upwards from below me.

"I can feel your fingers through her body Bobby," Josh said. "It feels weird."

"It feels nice to me too," I laughed.

Then I felt Bobby's head nestle into my anus. He began with a light, back and forth pressure. I relaxed and allowed my little rosebud to blossom a little, and I felt the tip of his head enter me. Rather than plowing his way in, however, he continued rocking back and forth, never allowing more than an extra fraction of an inch to enter me at a time.

It took an eternity before I finally felt his weight shift forward, and with a pop I felt his entire head inside of me. He held it there for a moment, I assume to make sure I was okay. I smiled at him, and with that he continued. Once his head was completely inside of me he didn't pull it back out, he just kept inching further inside of me. I'd never had an anal lover so gentle before... finally I felt his scrotum meet Josh's at my perineum, and the two stopped to take in the feeling of being simultaneously embedded into me.

"You two are so... big..." I hissed.

"Bro, I can totally feel your cock," Bobby said. "It's so tight."

"Go slowly," I said.

With that cue they started slowly moving in and out of me. Bobby would pull his throbbing cock backwards to its head as Josh pushed his tool deep inside of me. Then Josh would withdraw, as Bobby slowly made his way back into the depths of my bowels.

I started rocking my hips to meet their alternating thrusts. Soon we were moving faster, and faster. At first I tried to control the sensations relaxing my muscles as Bobby withdrew, then clamping down as he pistoned inward. Soon, however, I found myself unable to keep up as their paces quickened, and I allowed myself to fall limply onto Josh hard body.

"Faster," I whispered, biting my lower lip. "Harder."

That was all they needed to hear, and now they were like jackhammers inside of me. As their climaxes approached Josh missed a beat, and all at once both cocks went sliding home, meeting somewhere deep inside of me together. The sudden pressure made me scream, and I arched my back. Worried that I'd frightened them, I urged them on, panting "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

When I came my entire body went tense... it was the biggest orgasm I'd ever had. Both of them were grunting and moaning now.

Another orgasmic pulse, and my body clamped down on them I felt Bobby bathing my insides with his seed.

Another pulse, and now Josh was coming.

I kept rocking my hips back and forth, feeling their hot and potent lifeforce fill my entire body.

With one final shout I peaked, and so did Josh, and so did Bobby. One final jolt of electricity shot through me as they both pushed their hips into me, together, for one last time.

...

We never talked about what happened again when camp ended. At the end of the school year I asked them to stay after class and meet me in my classroom. We shared some hot cocoas and we talked about what schools they were going on to. We shared warm hugs as we realized we may never see one another again. And that was the end of it.

I've wondered, a the years have past, what happened to them and what they became. And I wonder, when they fantasize about me, if they call me Sue? Or Mrs. Lawrence? Or what I'd ask them to call me, if we ever crossed paths again.