Camping with My Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who in his right mind would pass an opportunity to be with a stunning girl like yourself, Lori?" I asked her, staring deep into her eyes.

"Guess he would get lucky this evening, but I might as well be with someone who knows how to appreciate the company of a girl." She blushed a little. "Jewel told me about your encounter with her." She continued.

"Really? What did she say?" I asked her as if I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You made quite an impression, if you must know." She complimented me.

"And what does that have anything to do with what is going on here with us?" I kept on pushing my luck.

She stood up, moved closer to the glass table and faced me. Reaching under her dress, she slid her black lace panties down and kicked them off her feet. They landed on my lap.

"How about this?" She asked me, teasingly.

"Come here" I said.

Lori walked over to me, arms folded under those magnificent large breasts.

I kicked my pants off and threw my shirt onto the sofa behind me.

"On your knees" I commanded.

She looked like she might say no, but I knew she was too horny to refuse. She sank to her knees in front of me and wrapped one of those soft little hands around my dick.

"I don't want you to suck me, turn around" I told her.

Lori turned around, facing the TV with the large glass table in front of her. I stood behind her and pushed Sean's girlfriend down so her hands rested on the table.

I moved up behind the young woman, bent over the glass table in that sexy little black dress, with those high heels still on. She was the image of lust. Her hair was a little messed up, but that made her look more animalistic. She had turned her head around and was looking at me. I could see straight down her dress, at those tanned knockers that she was blessed with.

"Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna fuck me then?" She asked me, teasingly but still with a hint of frustration.

I started rubbing my hard cock at her clit and at the entrance of her pussy, feeling it getting wet with her cunt juices.

"Ahhhh, fuck me, please, I can't take this anymore, please, I want your dick, I want you to fuck me, I want your dick to split me open! I want it to..." She stopped speaking as I slammed my thick cock into her from behind.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lori groaned loudly.

I smiled at the young beauty and thrust into her, impaling her on the first stroke.

The feeling was amazing, my cock, sliding in and out of her, when it should have been her moron of a boyfriend, made her groan and let her head fall to the table top.

Her nipples were grazing across the top of the table, hard and protruding, as I continued my long strokes pleasing her pussy. "Ooooooooooooohh Yeeeaahhhh" Lori moaned into the glass. Raising onto her hands she slammed her pussy back onto my 8 inch rod and squealed in delight.

"Mmmmmmmmm, Ohhhhhhh, Yeeeaaaaaah" She moaned loudly.

"Your so hot!" I groaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmm, oh yeah! Oh yeah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Lori moaned in reply.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm, yeaaaaaahhhhhhh! It feels so good" Lori moaned loudly, "Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhh yeah, like that! Oh you fuck me so good."

My hard pole was fucking into the 21-year-old as she bounced harder and faster on my dick, with increasing moans and groans. Her luscious large tits were bouncing around in her tight low cut dress, almost spilling out of it. They looked ready to burst out of the thin material as Lori arched her back to fuck at me harder.

And with that I pulled out and slammed back into her.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! UMMMMMMMM! YEAH! SO FULL!" Lori groaned loudly, "FUCK ME!"

So I complied. I held those fine hips firmly as I began my final assault on Lori's wanton pussy. She needed a good fucking and I would give her a good fucking.

I moved my hands to her waist, and fucked her so hard the glass table started to jolt forward after each of my thrusts.

Lori was meeting all of my hard thrusts with equal fervor, she slammed her ass back impaling herself with so much force that I was glad I was holding her by the waist, or else she may have knocked me away

"Ummmmmmmm, yeah! I love your dick! Ohhhhhhhhh, so hard! So good! Ummmmm, you're so thick!" Lori moaned. "Oh yeah!"

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh!" Groaned the big titted young woman as my dick drove in and out of her and she slammed up and down on me with her eyes tightly closed shut.

"OOOOOOOhhhh, yeah! Ummmmmmmmm! This is so good!" She moaned loudly.

"You're so tight" I groaned.

"Gonna make you cum!" She groaned.

Lori was slamming her tight round ass backwards, impaling her pussy onto my dick, forcing it deeper and deeper into her body.

My dick slammed home again to the hilt, which brought a sharp grunt from the girlfriend being fucked over the table. She had stopped moaning and screaming for now and was just grunting every time I thrust into her, she must be tired I thought. I had fucked her well and hard for well over 45 minutes.

The sight of those luscious tits swaying back and forth in the reflection of the TV as I repeatedly thrust into the beauty, almost made me cum, so quickly I reached underneath her and cupped them both.

Lori's eyes were closed tightly and her face was a mask of lust and pleasure, her mouth was hanging open and even the grunts had stopped, but she still thrust back as hard as ever.

Squeezing those large mounds as I fucked her I said, "Time to talk to your boyfriend, baby."

Continuing my thrusts into her, Lori turned her head to look in my eyes.

"Fuck me you stud! Fuck me good and hard! Make me cum like my boyfriend can't do!" She pleaded.

"OOOHHHHHH YEEAAHH!" Lori screamed. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME SIR! OH YEAH! YES! YES! YES! OHHHH YEEESSSSSS! SO GOOD! SO HARD! SO BIG! UMMMMMMMMMM! YEAH!"

Lori moaned really loudly and I mashed those firm tits together, squeezing roughly as I repeatedly hammered into her fine tight pussy.

I smiled and squeezed her tits harder and fucked her relentlessly.

I felt my orgasm building, it wouldn't be long now. I fucked this beauty well and now I was gonna cum inside her, deeper than her boyfriend ever had.

I squashed her tits into my palms one last time before letting them go, the material had felt almost cool in my hands, I thought about grabbing them again but instead, reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking her head back I slammed forward into her.

Pulling Lori's hair and fucking into her I asked, "Are you gonna cum soon, Lori?"

"YEEEEESSSS!!!" She moaned loudly.

"Want me to cum inside you?" I asked.

"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!" The beauty replied, now on her elbows, she was gripping the table hard.

"Tell me!" I growled, as I plowed into her again, I was close now.

"CUUMMM INSIDE MEEE PLEEAASSSEE!!!! OHHHHH! YEAH! SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD!!" Lori yelled to me.

Hearing those words from the hot blonde girlfriend and feeling my hard thick dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy made my balls begin to tighten. I was finally going to cum inside this hot young woman.

"Time to feel it, baby!" I sneered.

Pulling Lori's hair, I yanked the beautiful young woman's head as far back as it would go, slammed into her as hard as I could and fucked her with a last few strokes as hard as I could.

"OH! UMMMMM! YEEAAAAHH!" Lori groaned in pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! UMMMMMM!! FUUUUCCCKKK!" Lori groaned even loudly and began to shake and thrust back harder.

"Oh yeah!!" I groaned loudly and with those words I pulled Lori back towards me with her hair and thrust my hard thick cock into her and shot my wads of cum deep into the young girlfriend's pussy.

"OHH!!!! OH! OH! UHHHHHH!! FUCK!!!!!!!! UHHHH! I'M CUMING!! UHHHHH! OHHH! YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!" Lori screamed in ecstasy at the top of her lungs.

I reached around and grabbed both of Lori's firm tits and squeezed as she bucked back against my hard strokes. Surely Sean should have heard some of the noise by now, he must have heard Lori's orgasm scream!

I continued to shoot my hot cum deep within Lori's pussy as I held myself deep within her. Lori was shaking and shuddering still underneath me, gripping the table until I was sure she would tear handfuls off it. Lori's face was a contorted mask of absolute pleasure, her mouth contorted and hanging half open, her eyes squeezed shut and her back arching as far as it would bend, still with her hair my grasp. Those large firm mounds with nipples hard and erect were proudly sitting on her chest, wobbling and shaking from side to side as Lori shook in her throws of orgasm.

After about 10 minutes, Lori finally moved and I pulled my fat dick out of her well-fucked pussy. She seemed to hate it feel it leave her, looking like she wanted it back deep within her.

She retrieved her panties, straightened herself, kissed me goodbye and left. I could see my cum running down her legs as she elegantly tried to walk on her high heels.

I put on my clothes and gathered my stuff, wasn't gonna help that asshole, I was sure someone would find him there, eventually.

Just as I left the lounge I received another message, this time it read "One down..."

***

I tried a new approach, wonder if it helped enhance the story telling. Want to thank again all the people who are patient enough to follow the series and are providing valuable feedback, it is always appreciated. If you want to be a critic, be constructive or don't even bother.

12