Camping with My Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel suddenly started biting and sucking my neck, the need to mark me, give me a hickey. A sign of the fucking I handed her. Her sweet ass began rotating with desire upon my inflating balls, showing I was about to cum.

"Cum... Ohhhgawwd! Please, cum inside me! Pump me full of your hot cum!" she whimpered, her mouth leaving my bruised and reddened neck, kissing the side of my face working her way to my lips.

I was out of breath, and I could barely breathe. My heart seemed to pound out of my chest, my cock and swollen balls followed my hearts cue. Throbbing insanely, I gripped her ass hard, digging my fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks and met her kiss with ferocity. My lips spreading hers and my tongue slipping over hers as it ventured across the roof of her mouth before filling her throat with its dripping girth.

The explosion from my cock nearly knocked Jewel off the tensed up body over her. Sperm screamed from my heated organ and splashed inside her causing the whimpering brunette to scream inside my open maw. Her whole body rocked with her orgasm that she had been holding back. My heavy balls throbbed against her ass and the muscles in her legs became taut and strained every muscle in her curvaceous body tensed up.

Suddenly, my hands clutched her slim shoulder blades and pressed her hard against the mattress. My teeth clinched and my naked groin lay smeared against hers, wider than anything she ever felt, my fat balls pulsated against the crevice of her ass. Her body shook violently beneath my unmoving onslaught. She could feel the sperm rising through my throbbing cock before it unleashed its hot seed inside her stuffed belly. Jewel's head flew backwards her feet kicked high into the air. She cried, and came like never before clutching at me as my fat cock emptied load after load of cum into her tight belly.

My loins were smeared against Jewel's, I stared at her contorted face as my cock continued pumping cum into her stuffed belly, and I flexed my cock repeatedly draining myself inside her. Her eyes rolled backward until the pupils disappeared, she was cumming hard, her warm juices soaking my loins. She arched upward to kiss me; I moved my face away not allowing her to kiss me while I pumped cum into her.

"Ohhhhh! God! Fill me up!" Jewel gasped digging her fingernails into my shoulder.

I pulled my cock almost completely out and slammed the entire member into her in one brutal thrust, holding it there, smirking as the last of my cum filled her tight belly. Her last sight before passing out was my conquering smirk.

I pulled my thick cock from Jewel's cum filled pussy. She was in the center of the bed, passed out. After I got up, a thick stream of my cum oozed out her cunt.

"You bastard!" I heard Alec yell.

I turned around and saw him standing there, tears running from his eyes.

"Now you are a voyeur as well, Alec? Didn't think it was possible for you to be lamer than you actually are" I laughed as I knew he witnessed at least the final moments of the action.

"You shouldn't have done that!" He said, between sobs.

"Guess you are a little upset I fucked your girlfriend without the need of any of your drugs." I continued mocking him.

"Shut up!" He tried to prevent further humiliation.

"Come on, Alec. What are you gonna do? Call any of your stupid friends? Knock me unconscious when I turn my back? Just be the coward you are and get over it!" I taunted him.

He reached behind his back and pulled a gun. It all happened very fast, the loud noise of the discharge, the hot burning on my chest, followed by two more. It didn't last, though, as it was replaced by a cold void. Last thing I remembered was Jewel screaming as it all started dimming and eventually faded to black.

***

"Build my fear of what's out there

Cannot breathe the open air

Whisper things into my brain

Assuring me that I'm insane"

Metallica

***

Reality shattered into fragmented visions, jagged shards slicing through perception with the precision of a surgeon's scalpel. An electric charge tore through my brain. Pain and revulsion blur together, dragged kicking and screaming over ragged edges of torn flesh, memories falling like tattered pages from a book of lies.

I awoke as a throbbing pain threatened to split open my skull. I blinked my blurry eyes, and felt the need to vomit. My grasp on consciousness, however was weak, and black shadows passed over my eyes, blocking out any hope of light. I felt coldness, a chill like no other, creeping through my skin, muscles and bones. I did not know where I was.

The sensation of the cold metal floor beneath my hands and knees slowly came. Then the dizziness, the queasiness, so unbearable I knew I would vomit. Even the most flowery smell wouldn't have been able to save me from emptying the contents of my stomach onto the dirty floor. I squeezed my eyes shut as my head spun out of control, so badly that I would have given anything just to vomit again.

And yet, the horrible sensations eased, the knot in my stomach very gradually undid itself, and I sat back onto the floor. I breathed heavily, the sour taste of vomit making me feel ill once again. I spat to my side, suddenly thirsty.

Noise was coming from the storm outside, all the windows were boarded up but one, the windowpane banging loudly against the wall. The dense fog prevented me from seeing anything outside, and the rain kept beating down on the window, sounding louder and louder as I tried to figure out what to do. Sitting onto the floor was getting damned uncomfortable.

My attention was caught by a white glint on the floor nearby, and I reached out, picked up what it seemed like a small lantern, clenching it in my hand. Just feeling its coolness in my hand soothed me slightly, and I released a deep breath. A moment later, I turned it on and aimed to the environment around me.

The nausea passing, I looked around, very confused. The flashlight was only able to cast a weak beam of light, which I roamed around the place. What the fuck was this place? It looked like some sort of hospital, but everything seemed very decadent.

I looked in horror, the walls of the room were dark, bloodstained versions of their former selves, and it ran from the walls and began to spread across the floor toward them. The pavement had been replaced with cold, rusted metal grating that clanged with every step they took.

I stepped out of the room, the corridor outside was warm and dark. It stretched off to the left and right. It went down as well, the floor nothing more than rusty chain-link fencing over a black void. Vertigo threatened to topple me. I leant against the doorway for support. From some distant place, the sounds of machinery could be heard, a grinding, squealing noise of metal in pain.

I stumbled out into the corridor. The walls were metal, bare and rusted in places, and coated with peeling paint in others. Grime and muck were smeared in several places, giving off an awful smell. I turned to the right and set off down the hallway, the grating floor groaning beneath my feet. There were doors set into the walls at regular intervals, but none that I could open. They all seemed to be locked.

Up ahead another corridor bisected the one I was in. There was a squeaking noise as well, that rose and fell with regularity. It was getting steadily louder and, therefore, closer, but from which direction I couldn't tell. I reached the intersection of corridors and looked. Nothing to the left or right, and nothing straight ahead.

I returned to the intersection of the corridors to decide my best course of action. Because all the options were essentially identical, I simply turned to the right. I set off down the corroded hallway, and was pleased to notice a growing light in the distance. A single florescent tube was hanging from the ceiling. The light was weak and fitful at best, but at least it illuminated its surrounds a little more. My hope was dulled when I realized that there was little to see, only the peeling walls and locked doors that meandered off into the darkness.

I carried on, the groaning metal noise in the background constant, until finally the corridor terminated in a set of double doors. They were not locked, and swung open when I pushed. Beyond, some sort of ward. It was dimly lit by a flickering bulb that hung from the ceiling. Several beds were spaced out along the walls. Upon closer inspection I discovered that they were hardly beds for patients to rest on. They were made of metal, and had straps and wheels on them. None of the trolley-beds had sheets or covers.

This place seemed like some kind of dark, twisted institution, a sanitarium, maybe. Certainly no one could ever recover in an environment like this. I hurried across the ward and through a second set of double doors on the far side, desperate to be away from all that.

The next room offered little comfort. The walls were just as corroded as the corridors and the cots were made of splintered wood. I passed quickly through the door, expecting to find an exit at last.

I looked at the surroundings, but there wasn't much to see. I was in yet another narrow corridor lit with a row of bare bulbs. Impatiently, I started running down the pathway, hoping it would lead me out of this bizarre place. Eventually, out of breath and with my chest and head pounding, I slowed to a walk. I hadn't realized it at first, but I'd followed the scraping, grating metallic noises. Here they were louder than ever.

I looked around for the source of the noise and found it without too much difficulty. It was coming from behind one door with a large metal handle. I pulled hard and turned the handle, and pushed the door open.

Inside was a large room, the biggest I had seen in this place. The chain-link floor did not stretch all the way across the room; it ended near to the door, and out of the seemingly bottomless void stood a huge collection of grinding gears and immense cog wheels. They turned in slow, lazy movements, grating and squealing as they meshed against each other. Huge chains rose and fell; each one disappearing into the darkness, for the ceiling was too high to see, just as the floor vanished into an unfathomable pit.

What was the purpose of all this heavy machinery? This place was seriously fucked up and I needed to get away from it as fast as possible.

I passed several more doors, most of them locked, a few opening into more wards. Finally I saw a door that might offer some salvation. It was a large, heavy looking door set back into the wall. If only I could get it open.

I reached it, and tugged hard on the large metal handle. The door began to swing open, but it was a lot heavier and thicker than it looked. I struggled to stop it slamming shut on me as I slipped through the narrow space between the door and the frame. The door's own weight closed it behind me, and I heard something click into place.

Although it had the same feel of decadence, this room was different from the others, with funky shaped windows and a black marble table. On top of it, a very old TV set, obviously broken. The room was filled by some kind of smoke and awfully silent; the only noise was the constant howl of the wind and the rain slashing against the windows. Lightning still flashed outside and the rain came down in solid sheets.

I noticed an object, a book, on the floor. The flashlight gave me a little light and I pulled the book closer to my face, while I tried to make out the words on the cover. It was a journal; the pages were covered in smeared ink, almost impossible to read in the faint light that came from the lantern.

I squinted, trying to make out the indistinct words, finally catching a few words that made no sense together, some story about a man who went insane. He couldn't tell his delusions from reality and ended up murdering his wife in a gruesome manner and killing himself.

"Definitely a sad story, is it not?" I heard a distorted, yet strangely familiar male voice.

I turned around and saw figure standing there, hiding in the shadows, wrapped in a dark, heavy cloak. Could barely see him so I pointed the light at his direction, but it was useless as it did little to bring any more details. His face was covered by bandages, which only increased his creepiness.

"An unfortunate thing to happen, no doubt about it. I tried to avoid it, but it was useless." He went on mumbling about the story. His breath was shallow, probably from being in such a smoky room.

"That's close enough." He told me as I took a couple of steps in his direction, hoping to identify the figure talking to me.

"Is this story real?" I asked him, not really expecting an answer.

"As real as it gets, in a place like this." He told me.

"Who are you?" I continued, straight to the point.

"We will get to that in due time." He answered me.

"Look, sir, I am just looking for a way out of here." I said to him.

"Aren't we all?" He asked me back, in a mocking tone.

"What is this damn place, anyway?" I asked again, a bit upset that this conversation was going nowhere.

"I could tell you what it is, actually, when it is, but you wouldn't believe me. Let's just say it is a place where time stands still and people don't usually leave here." He kept on speaking in riddles.

Great, I thought. As if this place wasn't fucked up enough, the only person around was some nut job. I had no intention of wasting any more time, I had to find my wife and get as far as I could from here.

"I am sure it is, mister, uh, whoever you are. I strongly recommend you to continue taking your medication, though." I told him, turning to leave.

"Leaving so soon? Thought you were looking for Sue." He laughed.

"How do you know her? Where is she?" I shouted, facing him again.

"Be careful what you wish to know, the truth may be harsher than you expected." He told me, yet another charade.

"I don't have time for this shit! Where the fuck is she?" I yelled, my patience gone.

The creepy guy stood there motionless for a moment, realizing I was serious about what I was saying. He seemed as if he was pondering whether he would tell me her whereabouts or not.

"Why don't you see it for yourself, then?" He moved his arm a little, and motioned towards the table.

I noticed a small cabinet under the heavy table and quickly got to it. As soon as I opened it, I could smell a sweet scent. It was definitely Sue's perfume, and it started giving me hope in all this madness.

I rapidly started scamming through its contents. Lots of junk, torn paper and stuff like that. There, buried down beneath all that useless crap, I retrieved the item in question: I immediately recognized one of Sue's lacy panties.

I unraveled those panties and it was clear that Sue had indeed had some kind of sexual relation because the crotch was pasted with dried pussy cream and cum. Not only was it obvious but looking at them I had to wonder what a large amount of dried semen there was. Looking at myself in the marble reflection, I was at a loss for feelings.

Out of the blue, the old TV was on and started playing blurry images mixed with static. I noticed the power cord was not plugged to the outlet on the wall. What the fuck was going on here?

The image finally stabilized, not only that but it actually got crystal clear. I was surprised when I realized the video was shot at our house, in our very living room. Alec was there, hiding the camera behind our stereo, making it look like one of the many home theater equipments we have.

He set it in a way so it covered most of the room and moved back by the couch. Suddenly, I saw Sue coming down the stairs, unaware of his presence. She was shocked to see Alec standing in our living room.

"Alec, what the hell are you doing here? You leave this instant before I tell my husband what you did to me at that trip!" She demanded angrily.

Alec just stared at her and said "Sue, I wanted to see you. You don't come to the door when I knock at your office or answer the phone when I call, so I decided to come by."

"I want to apologize for what I did, Sue, but I needed to do it. I love you, I always have, every since the first time I saw you. I needed to experience you, to taste you and to hold you in my arms." He walked over closer to her.

Sue still looked shocked and seemed determined to end whatever went on and never let it happen again. "Alec, what happened between us was a horrible thing, and what you did to me is an unforgivable act. I never want it to happen again and never want to see you again" She cried.

Alec looked deep into her eyes. "Don't say it was a horrible thing. It was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me Sue, and I know that you enjoyed it as well." He looked back to the camera and smiled, without her noticing it.

"How dare you say I enjoyed it? How dare you insinuate that I enjoyed being taken against my will? You are just a sick twisted pervert." Sue's blue eyes filled with rage as she said.

"Please calm down, Sue. Here, have a seat." He pointed at the couch.

Sue was clearly shook up; she seemed on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She sat, trying to recover from the imminent state she was in. Alec soon followed her, and she started yelling at him, blaming him of all the things that he did not only at the trip, but apparently after it as well.

The tape started fast forwarding all by itself, throughout their entire quarrel. It resumed at normal speed at the point where Sue looked exhausted and covered her face with her hands, for support. Alec scooted closer to her and reached his right arm behind her. He rested his right hand on her waist as his left hand provided leverage. I wanted her so much to slap him.

He mumbled into her ear and she giggled. I couldn't hear what they were saying. He kept talking into her ear, and then he started to kiss between her temple and ear. Her eyes opened wide as she noticed what he was doing, and she did slap him.

I felt relieved by her action, but it didn't stop him. He kissed on her temple, ear, and cheek for about a minute before he reached up with his free hand and gripped her chin. Her response was less violent this time. He turned her face to him and planted a kiss on her lips.

This was the point where I though my wife would flip out. My heart was racing and my mouth was bone dry. I was repeatedly telling Sue to slap him under my breath.

He planted kisses on her lips while she remained still. She didn't seem enthusiastic, yet she didn't back away. He still had one hand around her waist and one hand touching her face. He pulled her body closer to him, while moving his fingers to her lips. He took his thumb and pulled down her lower lip so that his tongue could invade her mouth.

I couldn't believe my eyes as she let him stick his tongue into her mouth. Suddenly their lips started to smack and she started kissing back. He didn't hesitate to reach both hands down and grip her ass, pulling her closer to him. She reached her arms up and wrapped them around his neck as they embraced in a long kiss.

He continued to paw at her ass as they made out. Her legs shifted a bit, and she was now practically lying on top of him on the edge of the couch. He stopped kissing her a couple of times to whisper something into her ear. She just smiled and kissed him back.

I sat still, continuing to breathe heavily in shock. I was holding out hope that my wife would wake up out of her daze and slap him silly. I couldn't believe this was happening. This making out session was causing Alec's cock to swell. He caught Sue looking at it and grabbed her hand and put it on his crotch with his on top.

"This is what you enjoyed, Sue. This is what you want." Alec said as he squeezed his hand on top of hers. The more he squeezed the harder he became, and the more Sue's eyes widen.