Camping with My Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gluuuuurmphmarrrrghh!" she screamed incoherently as I pounded my cock all the way into the hilt.

"Ohgodooohhhhgawwwwd!" Sue cried, her head tossed back and forth violently, her legs jerked out wide on either side of my body, her toes curled upon themselves. It looked like she felt as if it would come out of her throat; she held her tummy with the flat of her hands almost feeling my pulsating member deep inside her belly. Her eyes clinched shut, and teeth were grinding upon one another while lips were stretched backwards.

I held myself in place. My wife could feel the veins of my cock pulsating against her clit. My fat balls pressed against her upturned ass and Sue shook her head violently in response of what was happening.

I continued to stare savoring the moment of my innocent wife impaled helplessly on top of me with my thick cock buried deep inside her tight belly.

"Oh, honey! You are fucking me so hard! That bump in your head really did something to you!" She said playfully, trying to catch her breath.

"Ever had it this deep Sue?" I queried.

"No!" Sue gasped.

"Ever been fucked like this?" I sneered

"No!" My wife cried.

Sue was spread eagled with his me between her legs making her scream and yell. I remained motionless, watching my wife squirm against me; I smiled and flexed my fat cock.

"Auuuunnnnngggggggggg," Sue sobbed.

I pulled out slightly and flexed my cock again.

"Gawwwwwwwwwd! So fucking thick!" Sue cried out, her eyes opening wide, staring into my face.

I pushed up once more, again filling her to the hilt pressing her tight ass further onto my lap and balls. I smiled watching her eyes shut as she bit her lower lips.

"Ohhhh! God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Sue whimpered as my buried cock flexed time and time again. She could feel my loins pulsating in rhythm with my flexing cock.

"Everything Ok, dear?" I asked her, just to be sure.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Just a... Little... Unnnngggggg!" She groaned as my body tensed up tightly and I lifted my ass off the chair to stuff her pretty pussy with my vein cock.

"Gnnnff... Yes, honey!" Sue said biting her lower lip, as I held the base of my cock and slowly twisted it, letting it churn inside her filled belly.

Sue leaned down and bit my earlobe hard, her whisper coming in short gasps. Sue kept her face buried against my neck, her soft whimpering causing me to stroke her hair.

"Fuck, baby!" Sue said sitting upright. "Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" My wife asked, smiling.

"You should have thought of that before my cock was sitting balls deep inside you." I stated matter of factly.

"Ohhh! Aaaaggghh!" Sue squealed as I rammed my groin into hers. Sue's tight pussy began to finally adjust to the thickness of my cock. Her whining, sniffling whimpers of pain had turned into whining, sniffling whimpers of pleasure. She held me close to her, kissing the side of my face in adoration. She was in love, and told me so over and over and over.

The "I love you's" came as rapidly as my pounding hips. The side of my face was soaked with her kisses, long fingernails scratched my back in heat and my churning balls ached for release. Sue looked up at me with adoring eyes; I fucked her with sloppy strokes. A kiss she longed for, Sue turned me head sideways forcing me to look into her blue, dilated eyes. Having already lathered the rest of my features with lipstick smearing kisses she wanted my lips smothering hers and my tongue deep inside her gasping throat.

I didn't disappoint her, my mouth came down hard upon hers searching her oral cavity in a violent manner. The chair squeaked relentlessly under the pounding I was giving my wife. My hands held her face with a tight grip as I tongue fucked her mouth in rhythm to my pounding groin.

Sue's legs flayed in the air, spread out wide as she rotated her hips in concert with mine, enjoying the scratchy feeling of my pubic hair against her nearly shaved mound. She knew if she let me pound her like that for much longer she would not be able to walk.

Slowly I pulled out, and eased up. Each time I pulled more and more cock out before easing it just as slowly back in, I did this until the tip of my cock remained in contact with her pussy and in a long slow motion buried the entire thing to the hilt. I repeated the exercise with a slightly quicker pace. Sue stared at me, her eyes wide. First I cram her full of cock, then I, slowly, with methodical precision, begin to fuck her brains out.

My wife groaned helplessly as her tender vagina was plundered over and over almost beyond endurance. Her long legs wrapped around my lap and her arms clutched at my sides to keep me in place. But still I continued to hammer my beautiful wife with no intention of stopping.

Some time later, the silk panties were lying on the tiled floor in crumpled bunch, my slacks were crumpled around my ankles and my thick sperm filled balls were nestled tightly against Sue's spread buttocks. I smiled at my blonde wife as she gasped into my mouth, begging me not to move.

I didn't have to, my throbbing cock gave Sue's sensitive clit all the stimulation it needed, and my fat cock-head bottomed out in the deep recesses of her belly. Sue was stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey and her constant whimpering only made my smile grow larger.

"What... ohhhhgawwwwd... are you grinning about?" Sue gasped between whimpers and kisses to the side of my face.

"Just wondering how good your tight ass will look on the floor of our bedroom." I said suddenly standing, my strong hands gripping Sue's ass, her long legs wrapped lovingly around my waist as I began carrying her up the stairs.

"Oh... Ohhhh! Ungh! Gawd... Walk... Ohfuck... softer..." Sue cried as each step up the stairway caused my cock to jerk and throb inside her. Sue buried her face against my neck, her bright red lips plastered against my skin.

"Uuungh... Huuuhhh! Unf! Mmmphh... Mph! Mph!" She grunted with each step I took. Sue's small delicate panties lay on the kitchen floor, followed by my slacks and her sheer dress top laid just at the entrance between the kitchen and dining room. Boxer shorts that did little to stop my erection from pressing against Sue's clit earlier lay at the foot of the stairs.

The beige skirt from her dress had been unzipped and ripped from her thin waist and now sat unwearable in the middle of the stairway. The first of her high heeled sandals hit the ground with a thud as I and my tightly wrapped wife hit the landing, the second almost made it to the bedroom door. My clumsy hands tore the snaps from her white lacy bra and Sue gasped as her aching nipples were now crushed against my bare chest. I shut the door to the bedroom leaving the bra hanging on the doorknob.

For the first time since our journey Sue's bright lips left my neck, her lipstick was smeared all over my shoulders and neck, as well as her pretty face. Tears from her last two orgasms caused by my deliberate stair stomping walk flowed down her face. As Sue tightened her grip around my waist and her eyes followed mine to the king size bed, she softly whispered in my ear.

"I only have two thoughts in my mind, honey."

"And what would they be?" I asked her.

"One, I hope this bed can handle us, and two you better start kissing me back." She finished with a gentle kiss, which I promptly corresponded.

I laid Sue down on the bed and slowly unwrapped her slim legs from my waist. Pulling my cock halfway out caused Sue to bite her lower lip and whimper as the rough edges of my cock throbbed against and stimulated her tight pussy. I smiled at her in silence; she lay back on the bed resting on her elbows, her legs dangled helplessly off the side of bed as I stood in front of her gazing at her gasping beauty.

The sight of my thick cock resting halfway inside her, the precum filling her insides like a full-blown orgasm was driving her crazy. She gripped the bedspread tightly trying not cum for the fourth time. I was spoiling her, it seemed all I had to do was wink at her and she was creaming herself.

I slowly turned Sue over to her belly, my cock remaining in its previous position; her entire body began shaking from the motion. Her belly jumped and the twisting sensation of being spun over with my pussy stretching log still embedded inside her caused my wife to cum all over the flowery designed bedspread. Juices flowed from her spamming cunt down the length of my thick cock, soaking the pubic hair back against my groin.

On her belly Sue moved forward, shaking from her orgasm, her back arched sharply and her ass lifted upward as my cock inside her jerked. Perfect bright white teeth clinched down hard around the fabric of the bedspread as I brought my knees up on the bed. Kneeling firmly behind her she gasped into the bed as my strong hands kneaded her ass and my cock which felt harder than it ever has began pushing itself deeper and deeper into the depths of her stuffed pussy.

Sue knew it wouldn't be long before I stuffed my entire log of a cock into her squirming body, causing her firm belly to bulge outward and her loins to fill stuffed beyond capacity.

"Ready, dear?" I said mockingly.

"Whuuu... mmmmggggg... Mmmpphh!" Sue babbled as her mouth bit harder into the bedspread.

The first plunge caused my pretty blonde wife to gasp and grunt, burying her face further into the soft bed. Her face soaked from her tears of pain and joy. Sue's orgasms rocked her body; I loved to see Sue cum. She cried and whimpered like a little girl. Her body would shake and sobs of incoherent "I love you's" would escape her pretty mouth.

I was very proud of Sue, and filled her tight belly with more cock than she knew existed.

"Yeah!" I liked that a lot. Sue was more special to me than anything in the world, and she deserved a reward for being so kind to me. I grit my teeth in a large smile, my lips pursed backwards showing sharp teeth and my eyes danced in my head as I slammed my hips forward while pulling Sue into me with the tight grip on her waist.

"Gguuuughhh... Guuhhhhh... Unggggggg... Ung! Mpppphh! Unnngggfffff!" Sue cried, her voice muffled by the thick cloth lodged between her teeth. I stayed motionless, my cock embedded deep inside Sue's belly, my balls pressed tightly against the stretched opening that was currently filled beyond anything she ever felt before.

Sue's tight buttocks was crushed against my stomach, her legs splayed out unnaturally and her back arched in a twisting manner, my powerful hands ripped the bedspread in her attempt to remain grounded.

Her teeth followed the path led by her ripping hands tearing cloth clean away, leaving a large chaotic hole in the spreads flowery features. Her head tossed back in belly filling agony she plastered her lips to the side of my face as I leaned forward bringing my head just above her shoulder.

My palm went to the flat of her back pushing her into the bed, her pleas for a kiss unanswered as her face once again met the familiar cloth of the bedspread. Kneading her perfectly rounded ass with two mauling hands I began pounding my hips back and forth, short pounding thrusts, as I wanted to keep my squirming, sobbing wife in a constant filled state.

Yet I wanted to fuck her brains out as well, I was accomplishing both; Sue was grunting loudly. I had moved to the edge of the bed and now stood flat-footed, my pelvis driving into Sue like a jackhammer. Her arms stretched out far above her head as she reached for something, anything to hold. The room spun and stars filled her head.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Come on, honey, ram that thick cock into my cunt! Yes, Oh God, you're so huge! I've never had it that deep before! Yes! Oh, God! Fuck Me!" Sue cried out.

Long blonde hair flailed about the air in response to the pussy filling banging I was laying on her. Sue was like a rag doll as she was tossed back and forth against my strong pounding pelvis. Suddenly I stopped, burying my entire pulsating vein throbbing log inside my squealing blonde wife.

The "I love you's" continued to spill from Sue's mouth, the words coming in short gasps whenever my swabbing tongue left her hot mouth. Long legs spread out wide like a gymnast doing the splits. My bloated balls nestled between her buttocks and her stomach jerked and spasm as the first blast invaded her swelled tummy. Our lips separated to suck in air, and just as quickly attacked each others, sucking biting using each other as a lightning rod to absorb the exploding orgasms that enveloped us both.

"Fuck me, honey! Oh, yes fuck me with that thick wonderful prick of yours! I've missed it so much! Ohh! Cum deep inside me! Do it!" Sue yelled.

Sue gasped for air and held her tummy with both hands as my burning hot cum filled her insides. Her breasts smashed against the bed and her legs spread as wide as the position would allow she was suddenly turned to her back, my thick cock that was buried so deep inside her womb and belly continued pumping cum into her. It seemed to churn and boil at her insides. Her body shook violently, as convulsions of orgasms ripped through her.

My body fell on hers, legs shot upward and spread out wide allowing me complete access. I continued pumping my sperm into my sobbing wife. Sue's legs kicked high into the air with me firmly between them, she mewled into my open mouth feeling my lips engulf her face. Her soft tongue licked the roof of my mouth, this procedure continued as she swabbed my entire mouth with her soft tongue sucking in my spit and saliva. Any juices I had she wanted in her belly.

My mouth released Sue's pretty face as I collapsed upon her, my cock twitching and pulsating deep inside her cum drenched belly.

"Mmmmmmmm... nnuungghhhgawwwwd... I love you! I love you... So much!" She whimpered, kissing my neck and shoulders before using her last ounce of strength to roll over.

I was barely awake, Sue knew she wouldn't last long either, her thighs were spread out over my closed legs, and my cock still filled her completely. Her lips moved to mine and we kissed staring into each other's dazed eyes. Still feeling my balls pulsating against her thighs, her belly full of my cum, my cock resting like a heavy log inside Sue's sensitive womb and trembling belly.

Her firm breasts lay crushed against my hard chest, her head nestled between my neck and shoulder blade, her pretty soft lips pressed against my cheek in a sleeping embrace, I knew she was totally gone, deeply in love and there was no other place she'd rather be.

***

"Walking side by side with death

The devil mocks their every step

The snow drives back the foot that's slow

The dogs of doom are howling more

They carry news that must get through

To build a dream for me and you

They choose the path where no-one goes

They hold no quarter

They ask no quarter"

Led Zeppelin

***

"Hurry up, honey! We are gonna be late for the office reunion!" My wife told me, displaying an incredible amount of energy, so soon after our working out session.

I watched her getting ready, I marveled at her absolute beauty, her long blonde hair and beautiful pale blue eyes. Sue pulled a tight white thong over her toned legs, seductive hips and beautiful firm behind, and wore a matching white lace bra which fit her 36c breasts to perfection.

The long years of training had given her a body that all women envied, and all men lusted for. She then slid a low cut white dress over herself, which clung tightly on her perfect body. She blushed suddenly when she saw me staring out her.

"Too much?" Sue asked sheepishly.

I walked up to her and kissed her deeply as his hands wandered around her body.

"You look stunning, dear." I whispered into her ear.

***

I readied myself and we finally headed for the party her office was throwing. Just as we arrived, Sue introduced me to some of her coworkers and friends. The event was going well for us, as we danced together and mingled with the all the other employees and guests. I was careful to stay away from the alcohol, just in case.

Some time later, as I was heading to the bathroom, I noticed a distinct logo on one of the party's decorative adornments, the same I've seen before. It was the logo of a delivery firm that was subcontracted to work for Sue's office, and the company was also sponsoring this event.

I looked back at the main floor, didn't take long for me to find him. Always carrying his inseparable camera, Alec was there. He was probably a delivery boy contracted by the firm and attended to the party, since it was supposed to be an event to "integrate" all the employees.

I saw him talking to Jane Carter, who was a personal friend of Sue and responsible for all the contracts of the firm they both worked. She was giggling as they spoke; Alec was recording her the whole time. He whispered something to her; she blushed and soon after left the main floor, with Alec following her close behind. I guess I knew what would happen, but I wasn't gonna get my hands dirty. This time, I knew better.

I bumped into a young man coming from the bathroom, as I was distracted plotting my plan.

"Sorry, sir, didn't see you there." The kid apologized. I recognized him, he was the teenager getting beat down at that alley by Alec and his friend, in my fucked up nightmare.

"You! I know you!" I told him as I shoved him against the wall.

"Excuse me? You must be confusing me with someone else." The kid said, surprised by my belligerent approach.

"You are nothing but a drug dealer punk, who is about to get his ass busted!" I shouted at him.

"Please, listen, sir. I don't know how you found out about it, but I swear it is not like that. I am only doing it to save enough money to go to college. I know it is wrong and I never wanted to hurt anyone. I just wanted a chance to be someone." The kid started crying.

The stupid kid sounded like he was telling the truth.

"I am gonna give you an opportunity for you to do the right thing, just like someone gave me, once. If you screw this up, I'm gonna nail your ass, do you understand me, punk?" I told him straight on.

"Yes, yes, sir. Thank you!" He managed to say between sobs.

"Here is what I want you to do..." I started putting my plan in action.

*** Two days later ***

It was Saturday, I decided to sleep in. I had just gotten up when my wife rushed her way into the bedroom.

"You will never believe what happened!" Sue told me, with a concerned look in her face.

"Try me." I said to her, after all those weird events.

"One of the kids that work for us got arrested!" She continued.

"Arrested, on what grounds?" I pretended not to know what she was talking about.

"Drug trafficking, the police was tipped off by an anonymous call. They found a large amount of some kind of experimental drug in his home. Not only that, but apparently he used it to have his way with women. They found several tapes of him having unprotected sex with girls under the influence of those drugs, he was also charged of rape!" Sue told me, a distinct shocked tone in her voice. "Even Jane was in one of those tapes, she is devastated!" She continued.

"I am sure she is." I lied.

"I think his name was Alec, I met him briefly one time as he was waiting to deliver some paperwork at the office. He wouldn't take his eyes off my chest, the little creep!" Sue had a disgusted expression as she remembered the scene.

"Well, dear, you know what they do to rapists in prison, right?" I smiled.

"Serves him well!" She stated, outraged.

I hugged her as I knew this subject was clearly upsetting her. She closed her eyes and relaxed as we kissed deeply.

"Let's talk about some nicer things, honey." Sue said when we eventually broke our embrace and kiss.

"Sure, dear." I smiled.

"I was thinking, maybe the camping trip is not a good idea after all." She told me, her big blue eyes staring at me.