Camping with Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers

To make a long story short, Maggie had to be evacuated out by helicopter and Glenda decided to accompany her. The guide company needed statements and then our boat became just Rob, me, and Mary. Owen and Hiram were in deep shit because they caused the disaster. We camped on a large embankment immediately after the incident to allow the helicopter to land and stayed there for the remainder of the day and evening. Berkshire was in a snit over Maggie being injured, Hiram was contrite and seemed listless because he had caused it, and Owen was quiet and withdrawn, probably because he knew that had he not been horsing around with Glenda none of it would ever have happened. I was pissed and gathered firewood, put up our tent, assisted with others putting up theirs, helped the guides prepare supper and plan for the next day, anything to keep busy and have as little individual contact with the others as possible. I feared I would lose my temper and tell them all how fucking stupid the whole trip was, how fucking incompetent most of them were, and, in general, just vent my frustration on them. After supper all of the guys stripped naked to bathe in the river. It made me horny to be in the water with all those naked men but most of all, I lusted after Rob. He was the most handsome and physically fit of them all. It just made me even angrier that his thoughts were probably with his wife and daughters.

The campsite was large and tents were widely spread out over it. There were no campers other than our group. That night in our tent, Rob and I lay quietly and occasionally could hear a laugh or the buzz of a voice but nothing clear. In our underwear, we lay on top of our open sleeping bags. The moon provided much more light at this campsite and we could see each other in the shadows. Rob lay on his side and leaned over to me.

"That was a brave thing to do today, Luke," he said softly. "You didn't even hesitate. Donald thinks you're some sort of hero."

I snorted. "That won't last long. Only until his next idea for a leadership test."

Rob gave a low laugh. "Now, now, Mr. Cooke, don't forget you're under review in this outing. If you play your cards right, you'll be the next senior manager. Donald's already talking about getting rid of Hiram and Owen."

I looked at him. The light was not bright enough for me to see his eyes clearly enough to determine if he was joking.

"No shit? Falling out of a fucking canoe is all that's needed to ice your career here?"

Rob put his mouth closer to my ear. "Don't get carried away, Luke. Hiram has been on his way out for months now. This trip is just the headstone on his grave."

"But...I thought...I thought he..." My voice rose.

Rob touched my hand gently. "Shh, shh, Luke. I'm telling you in confidence. I'd hate to have to kill you." I saw his teeth as he smiled. "Maggie's the one who told me. Said Bill Hathaway told her a few weeks ago at the Los Angeles conference. She's been angling to be his replacement."

"Why would she tell you? Why not keep it to herself? Besides, she's already a senior manager."

"Hiram was the Executive Senior Manager. Didn't you know?" Rob giggled. "These titles get kind of ridiculous after awhile. Besides, I don't want his position. I want Donald's. He's being kicked upstairs soon and I want to take his place."

He leaned into my ear again and whispered, "And I want you to take Hiram's place and be my Executive Senior Manager."

I jerked back. What???!!!! I was stunned.

"What about those with more seniority?"

"That's the purpose of this trip. Seniority can only go so far in determining who's a leader. You're more of a leader than anyone else in the office. Except me, of course." He snickered.

I lay there thinking about it all. Most of all, I thought about Rob. He was lying so close to me I could smell his cologne and feel his body heat. His foot pressed in to mine and he made no effort to move it. He leaned close into my ear again.

"I am so fucking horny," he whispered. "And here I'm trapped and can't do anything about it."

"Really?"

He laughed softly. "Of course, I could always jack off in front of you like you did for me last night."

I swallowed hard and I felt he could hear it.

"Would like something creamy to drink?"

I looked into his face. He was smiling at me although I couldn't see his eyes clearly. Suddenly, he slipped his underwear off and lay beside me naked.

"Is this better?" He touched my cheek and it felt as if he had dropped a fiery hot coal against me.

"You gonna stay dressed?" Rob whispered into my ear. His lips touched me. "I'd like it if you were naked, too."

"You know how to fix that." I grinned at him.

Rob reached over and pulled my tee shirt over my head. Then he pulled my boxer briefs over my feet. I felt his lips on my feet. He kissed them and sucked on my toes. I inhaled deep and hard. My penis bolted into a massive erection at once. Rob used my feet to spread my legs wide and opened my ass for him to see completely. His lips traveled down my hairy legs finally coming meeting my ball sack. I shuddered as he took it into his mouth and gently suckled each one. He kissed my taint and then licked at my hole. He pressed my legs upward, curving my spine so my ass was in the air, wide open so he could make love to it with his mouth. Several minutes later, I felt air as my hole was finally coaxed opened wide by his hands and he spit down into it. He continued to spit into my hole until I felt warm saliva running down my back. He turned his body his cock was at my lips while he still stuck his tongue in my pussy.

"Suck me," he whispered. "Get me real wet so I get in your pussy easy."

I attacked his dick. I had never sucked a man with a foreskin. It slid back easy and I played with it, sticking my tongue in it and swirling around his cock head. He tasted like soap and precum. My nose was in his bush which was pressed against my face. I sucked him and played with his balls. I felt my orgasm near explosion, caused as much from the delirium of having sex with the man I'd lusted after for a long time as from the sensation of his making love to me. Suddenly, he grunted and his hairy thighs tightened around my face. He fucked my face and his sperm exploded in my mouth. It was too much for me. I began to jerk and my cock spewed cum. I was surprised when Rob's lips covered my cock and he swallowed the juices.

After we had both finished cumming, Rob licked cum drops from my body and then turned again to my asshole. I took his cock in my mouth again and then kissed my way down to his hole. There was a small covering of hair curling around it and I dove in with my tongue. Rob jerked and his legs became rigid. The sharp intake of his breath and quivering body told me no one had rimmed his ass before. I had his cock in my hand as I ate his ass out and I felt it go hard again. I was enjoying eating his pussy and he pushed back into my tongue trying to get me deeper in him. I felt his tongue deep in my hole. Then he slapped me lightly on the ass and turned me around so his face was crouched over mine. He pushed my legs onto my chest, my feet over his shoulders and I felt his cock push into my pussy. He kissed me and pushed his tongue down my throat. I moaned into his mouth as his cock pushed to all the way into me and I felt his bush against my ass. He pulled back out completely and then rammed back in to me. It was all I could do not to scream and he pushed his hand over my mouth to stifle my cry. Then he was fucking me hard, the same way I was sure he fucked his wife. In and out, in and out, his chest pressed against my legs and his mouth kissing my neck, my ears, my face, my mouth.

During sex your hearing is diminished but I was sure that only the most trained of ears would have been able to determine Rob was inside this tent fucking me blind. I have not had such a quiet sexual experience since I was a teenager and had sex in my room with a neighbor boy my same age while our parents watched television downstairs. I cradled Rob's head in my hands and caressed his hair. I returned his kisses with passion and kissed his face and neck as he kissed mine. He flexed his arms as his orgasm neared and I licked and mouthed his underarm hair. Suddenly, he pushed his penis hard into me as if trying to crawl in my ass and his legs went rigid. He held my head in his hands and buried his face in my neck. I could feel the hum of his moan. I felt my balls moving as in an instant I ejaculated my cum onto my chest and stomach, some hitting him. My asshole gripped his penis hard with each cum shot and then his body shook in a spasm and I felt his cock jerking as his hot cum blasted into my pussy.

We lay naked in each other's arms for several minutes and I could feel him looking at me. I tried to pretend I wasn't aware of it because I was afraid I had crossed a line with him and my career was ruined. It had happened once before when I was working while at Wharton. I was working part time at a clothing store and I'd fucked the manager. Within a week, he'd fired me, a budgetary cut back he'd called it. However, only a week or so later, he'd hired another young stud. I'd confronted him in the parking lot after work late one night and he'd gotten nasty. He was so ugly to me I beat the shit out of him and broke his nose. He didn't call the police on me for two reasons. One, I threatened to go to his wife and tell her everything. Two, he was fucking scared of me from that point on and suddenly my references from him were better. I lay there and instead of the normal glow after sex, I contemplated having to find a new job without references. Then Rob kissed me gently on my lips.

"That was fantastic, Luke," he whispered. "I've wanted to do this since your first interview. It took me until now to work up the nerve."

"Are we okay professionally?"

"Why wouldn't we be?"

I traced my finger over his lips.

"Oh, I don't know. Most straight guys get weird after sex with another man, particularly the married ones."

Rob burst into gales of laughter. I put my hand over his mouth to stop him but he only dissolved into quiet giggles as his body shook with mirth. I figured someone in another tent had to have heard such raucous laughter.

"What is it? What's so fucking funny?"

He threw his leg over my body and held me close. He put his lips to my ear and licked it. It tickled and I giggled.

"What make you think I'm married?" Rob smirked at me.

"The picture of your wife and daughters. Your wedding band. Duh?"

Rob kissed my neck. "That's my sister and her daughters."

"And the wedding band?"

"I confess. I wear it to throw people off. It obviously works."

"Does Berkshire know? Who else knows? The office seems to think your sister is your wife."

"I know. The rumor got started years ago and I've just let it stay that way."

"So who knows? Really."

"Maggie. Probably Lupo. Berkshire. Bill Hathaway. Not many people. In case you haven't noticed, the company frowns on familiarity and unsupervised fraternization between staff members."

"Maggie?!" He could hear the surprise in my voice.

"She went to college with my sister."

"So are you gay?"

"I've thought of myself as bi for most of my life." He kissed my nipple and bit it softly. "Then you have to come along with your sexy ass and swing the pendulum."

"What now?"

"Now we sleep and in the morning we fuck again. Then we continue down the river."

Rob and I fucked like bunnies the remainder of the trip. Then it was over and we were in the corporate jet flying back to New York and my uncertain future.

perihelion
perihelion
1,348 Followers
12