Camping With The Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers

I was torn between the views. There was a gorgeous blonde sitting opposite me wearing a crop top and short skirt and flashing a belly ring at me. Right beside her was a fantastic brunette wearing only a small rose tattoo. I kept dividing my attention. Sometimes life is too cruel.

“So, Ben, it’s true confessions time. Ever been with two girls at once?” Sue asked.

I shook my head.

“How many women have you had?”

“Three,” I said. “One in high school, two in college.”

I could see Brenda smile. “Anyone we know?” she asked.

“I don’t kiss and tell, Brenda. There are reputations to protect.”

“Come on, tell us. I know you’ve been with someone we know or you’d tell us.”

I just shook my head.

Sue couldn’t pass it up. “Bennie, if you don’t tell I’m going to put my clothes back on and pretend to be a nun this week.”

“So was that the plan? You two bring me out here and take advantage of me?”

“Well….” Sue said

“The topic did kind of come up,” Brenda said. “But it really wasn’t the plan. We did want to go camping and see some of the arches you are always talking about. But we figured that the three of us out here in the wilds might find a way to have a little fun.” She smiled again. “So who was she?”

“All I’ll say is that she lives in your dorm.”

Sue stood up and started to look around. “Where are my panties?” she asked.

Brenda laughed. “Who was she? Better talk now or there’s no nookie for you tonight.”

I blinked. “Rachel Givens,” I said. Really, it just popped out before I knew what happened.

Sue shrieked with laughter.

Brenda looked at me with her jaw open. “You fucked Rachel Givens? That little prude? No way. No fucking way. That one will go to her deathbed a virgin. Hell, she blushes when she sees a guy in shorts.”

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

“Tell. I want details,” Sue said.

Now this was completely new for me. I knew that both Brenda and Sue had a prurient streak a mile wide but I had never even imagined being with two girls who wanted to talk about sex like this. Especially when one of them was naked.

I plead diminished capacity. The little head had completely taken over.

“She’s not as prudish as you think. A little introverted, maybe, but not prudish. It was last spring semester. We bumped into each other at a party over at the Sigma Tau house. I knew her from an econ class we had together freshman year. Turns out that she had come to the party alone and didn’t really know anyone there. She never said so but I think she showed up looking for one of the brothers she was a little hot for. Since I really didn’t know anyone else at the party other than the guy who invited me I just hung out with her all night. We drank some, danced some, drank some more, danced some more. You know how it goes. About midnight the party was starting to slow down a little and we wound up dancing to a slow song from the Eagles. She was rubbing up against me and I got hard.”

“Kinda like right now?” Sue asked with a smile. She had an evil gleam on her face a lot like Brenda’s at that moment.

I nodded. “Something like that. Anyway, I know she could feel me ‘cause she started rubbing against me a little harder. At first I was really embarrassed, but I realized that she was deliberately rubbing against me. She knew exactly what she was doing and meant to do it. Well, I’m trying to figure out how to get this thing moving on, you know, and when the song ended she said that she wanted to go outside and breathe some air that wasn’t full of cigarette smoke. So we went out on the patio and sat on one of the benches out there. Before I knew it we were kissing and feeling each other. About the time I got my hand under her skirt she decided that it was time to go back to her apartment. So we left the party and walked back to her place. When we got there we started kissing again. Well, one thing led to another and we just stumbled back into her bedroom, dropping clothes along the way.”

Both girls were laughing now. “I always thought she was such a prude,” Sue said. “Always dressed in those long dresses, the glasses, everything. I can’t even imagine her doing some guy after a party. Hey, what kind of panties was she wearing?”

“Light blue.”

“Grannies or bikini?” Sue asked.

“Bikini. With strings on the side. But here’s the kicker. It wasn’t me that got her cherry. I don’t know who or when, but it wasn’t me.”

Brenda howled with laughter. When she could catch her breath she looked at me. “Well, how was she? Was it any good?”

“Well, it wasn’t bad, if that’s what you mean. But I can’t say that it was the greatest sex I ever had. She wouldn’t go down on me, but she loved it when I went down on her.”

“Now that sounds more like Rachel,” Brenda said. “Did you ever do her again?”

I shook my head. “I guess she had a major case of the guilts the next morning or something. After I left that night she never even spoke to me again.”

“Embarrassed that her hormones took over and she caved in, probably,” Sue said. I just shrugged my shoulders again and got up to get us some more beer. Sue squeezed my cock when I gave her the fresh one and Brenda patted my backside.

“What about you two?” I asked. “Got any good stories to tell?”

Brenda giggled and got that really evil gleam in her eyes again. “Well, there was that one time Sue did Bobby Latham.”

“You know about that?” Sue screamed.

Brenda just grinned and nodded. “Know? Hell baby girl, I watched.”

“You were awake?” Sue said as she covered her face with her hands. “Oh my God I’m gonna die.”

I looked at Brenda. “Hey. I had to tell you my story. Your turn.”

“Brenda, no,” Sue said. “Don’t you dare tell him about that. I can’t believe you pretended to be asleep. Don’t you dare do it.”

Brenda laughed. “It was freshman year. We had thrown a pretty big party in the dorm and everyone had gotten pretty drunk. I went there with Sue and I was determined to get laid that night. I was wearing a little tiny skirt and no bra and I was dancing and drinking all night. Well, I got a little too drunk and Sue took me back up to our room, put me to bed and went back to the party.” She could barely speak between the giggles.

“Stop Brenda. Don’t tell him this.”

“Brenda,” I said. “If you stop I’ll tell her about the deal you made with Jim Hunter.”

Brenda just looked at me. “I never should have made that deal. I knew that son-of-a- bitch couldn’t keep his mouth shut.” She shook her head. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you know about it.”

“What?” Sue asked.

“Nothing important. He couldn’t hold up his end anyway so it never happened.”

“So finish the story Brenda. What happened between Sue and Bobby Latham?”

“Well, I got up to pee about two in the morning. When I was done I pulled my clothes off and crawled back into bed. That’s the part Susie never knew about. She thought I was still out from when she was there earlier. I had just pulled the covers up when the door comes banging open and Susie here backs into the room leading some guy by the hand. It was a little too dark to see who it was, but I did see our little Susie drop to her knees and pull his cock out and start blowing him. He asked Sue about me and that’s when I recognized his voice. Sue just pulled his dick out of her mouth and started stroking him and told him that I was passed out colder than a ice cube and then started sucking him again.”

“I can’t believe you were awake,” Sue said putting her face in her hands again.

“Anyway, she’s sucking this guy for about five minutes and all of a sudden he starts grunting and just blows his load all over her face and shirt,” Brenda said, breaking out in a fit of laughter.

“I was very disappointed in him at that moment,” Sue said, her face getting redder.

I looked over at Sue. “So is that all?”

She shook her head. “I guess if you’ve heard that much you may as well hear the rest. I picked him up at the party because I was really, really horny and he was eager. After he came I pulled his shirt off and wiped my face with it. Then I dropped my skirt and panties and just pushed him to his knees. I grabbed his head and shoved his mouth between my legs. I know I looked over at Brenda a time or two. I was worried that she might wake up but she just laid there pretending to be asleep, the little bitch…”

“Which was really hard to do because I was fingering myself at the same time.”

“You were getting yourself off while I was fucking him?”

Brenda smiled wickedly and nodded very vigorously.

“So then what happened?” I asked.

Brenda started back on the tale. “Sue had one hand holding Bobby’s head between her legs and the other was squeezing her tits. Finally she pushed his head away and pulled the rest of her clothes off and turned around to face the wall.” She looked over at Sue. “You do seem to have a preference for doing it doggie style.” She looked back at me. “She put her knees up on the edge of the bed and just looked back at him. By now Bobby was playing with himself trying to get hard again. He finally got it up enough, I guess, ‘cause he slid between her legs and started fucking her. Lasted a little longer this time, didn’t he Sue?”

Sue snorted. “Not much longer. About the time I was just starting to get into it he pulled out and came on my ass. And the prick had the nerve to yell out ‘Money Shot’ when he did it.”

Both Brenda and I fell out of out chairs laughing so hard.

“So then what happened?”

“I used the asshole’s jeans to clean up and threw him out of the room. He had two shots to get it right and barely got me going. I crawled into bed, pulled Mr. Johnson out of my nightstand drawer and just finished myself off.” She looked over at Brenda. “I cannot believe you watched all that.”

“Hey, you know me. I’m going to watch if I can’t participate.” She giggled. “And it’s a damn good thing you were getting it on by yourself since you made enough noise to cover up my noises as I came.”

Sue looked over at me. “So what about this deal she made with this guy? What was his name, Jim?”

I looked at Brenda. She just smiled at me. “Go ahead and tell her. You’re going to anyway. At least this way when you’re done I can tell her what really happened.”

“Do you know who Jim is?” I asked Sue.

She shook her head.

“Jim was the captain of the golf team. He turned pro last year and isn’t doing too badly for a rookie. Well, he and I worked at Molly Malone’s before they went out of business. He was a bartender and I was cooking burgers and busing tables.”

“So how did you meet him, Brenda?”

“It was the night before that Sociology project Ben and I were working on was due. Ben was working that night and his truck wasn’t, so I met him over at the bar to give him a ride back to our room so we could finish it. He was supposed to get off at ten but he had to stay late so I just waited there for him. Jim kept refilling my beer glass all night and didn’t charge me for them. We spent a lot of time talking while I was waiting.”

“The way Jim tells it,” I started, “he was doing a little bragging to Brenda about being on the golf team and how tough it was to practice all the time, make sure you hit all the classes, and work on the side since the golf team didn’t have enough scholarship money. He was painting quite a picture.”

Brenda looked over at Sue. “I felt sorry for him.”

“Anyway, Jim was telling her about this tough match they were going to have the next weekend. They were playing Eastern who had been to the national championship round the year before. So Brenda decides to give him a little motivation.”

“Hey, what can I say? He was cute and I was drunk.”

“What did you do, Brenda?”

Brenda was laughing so hard I had to keep going. “She said that if they beat Eastern she’d blow everyone on the team in the locker room and then fuck him on the eighteenth green that night.”

“OH MY GOD!” Sue shrieked.

Brenda just nodded. “So what happened?” Sue asked.

“Well,” I said, “they got killed by Eastern. Wasn’t even close. So Brenda was off the hook.”

“Yeah. Jim told me later that he had told the team and it upset their concentration.”

“So did you ever get hooked up with him?”

Brenda looked at me and waited. I couldn’t answer immediately because the same jealousy I felt then was washing over me and I was afraid it would show up in my voice. “Jim said you did,” I said after a minute or so.

“Yeah,” she said looking over at Sue. “That night we went out to the golf course and I fucked him on one of the greens. I think it was number ten but I’m not sure.” Sue laughed. “Hey, I felt sorry for the guy. What can I say?”

“So how come you’re out giving all these mercy fucks and I don’t know about them?” Sue asked.

“They weren’t that good. Certainly not worth talking about.”

Sue’s mouth dropped open and both girls just looked at each other. Suddenly they just burst out laughing.

I just sat there wondering if Jim realized just how much of a lucky man he was.

When everyone calmed down Sue asked Brenda what time it was. Brenda looked at her watch, then unbuckled it and dropped it on the ground beside her chair. “It’s time for Bennie to enforce the dress code.”

I stood up and walked over to her, my dick pointing right at her face. Stopping halfway there I crooked my finger at her. She got up and walked over to me, moving in tightly and pressing in as she kissed me. I thought I might faint as I saw how hard her nipples were and felt her press into my erect cock.

She broke the kiss and stepped a little away from me. I started to unbutton her shirt very slowly, rubbing my hands over her breasts and kissing her lightly underneath each button after I opened it. I know, it’s corny but she liked it. She was wearing a plain white bra under the shirt.

“So do the panties match the bra?” I asked.

“You’ll have to find out for yourself.”

Sue giggled and I looked over at her. “They most definitely do not match,” she said.

“Shut up, Susie.”

“But Brenda,” sue said in a high voice, “you said you wanted to surprise him.”

“So you two did plan this,” I said looking at Sue.

She got out of her chair and walked over to Brenda and I. All I could focus on was the rose.

“True confessions time again, Ben.” She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. “We’ve been planning something for a few months now. We just didn’t realize it would be on this camping trip until a few days ago.” She kissed me deeply on the lips.

I felt my cock twitch against Brenda. I know she felt it, too. When Sue stopped kissing me I looked at Brenda. She nodded her head.

“Ever wonder why we never let you do anything more than kiss us? Why we would tease and all go out and stuff but nothing ever came of it?”

I nodded my head. “I thought you just wanted to be friends.”

“We both wanted more than that,” Sue said.

“A lot more,” Brenda added. “We were just afraid of making you pick one of us. We were afraid that you’d pick one and then not want to have anything to do with the other. We didn’t want to ruin the friendship between the three of us.”

Sue reached down and stroked my cock. “We just kept putting you off until we figured out how to handle it.”

“Then one night we were talking about it and decided to just ask you which one of us you wanted. So we went out to a bar and got about half drunk. We were really both about half scared and just didn’t want to admit it. While we were there we started talking about what would happen if you didn’t pick either of us, and well, somehow that got us talking about what would happen if you picked both.”

“Both?”

Both girls nodded. “And then we figured out a situation where it would be just the three of us all alone. What better place than the Red River Gorge, right? Camping. But there was never any intention to get two tents, Ben. Just one big one. One big enough for all three of us.”

“So that was the night you came to my room and woke me up?”

Sue giggled and nodded. “It was so funny that you said you had to put some clothes on when what we both really wanted to do was to get them off you right then and there.”

“And you were poking out at us,” Brenda said with a laugh. “I’m still surprised that we didn’t rape you on the spot.”

It was my turn to laugh. “There’s something I never told you. After I got out of bed I considered just opening the door nude that night. I put my shorts on at the last second.”

I felt a hand squeeze my cock but I had lost track of who had it in their hand. Not that it really mattered at this point, anyway.

“I wonder what would have happened if you had,” Sue said.

“We’d have fucked him silly, that’s what would have happened. Poor boy wouldn’t have been able to walk for a week. In the mood we were in that night? He wouldn’t have been safe.”

“So why did you leave?” I asked, looking at Brenda.

“At the last minute I got nervous and chickened out. Not about you, Bennie. About sharing you with another woman. I wanted to talk to Sue a little more before we committed to the plan.”

I slid my hand down and cupped two delicious backsides, pulling them more tightly against me. “And you’re cool with this? With the three of us?”

Both girls started kissing me and I felt two hands stroking my manhood. I guess they were cool with it after all.

After an eternity of kisses I finally pulled away. “But I still don’t know what kind of panties Brenda has on,” I said.

“Go sit down and we’ll show you,” Brenda said, that wicked grin back on her face.

I went and sat on the top of the picnic table. That way the fire was behind me and I could see them both.

Sue was naked, a beautiful single rose growing from her dark landing strip. With a smile I realized that if she didn’t keep the hair trimmed down there you’d never be able to see what the rose really looked like. Brenda was still wearing that granny bra and her skirt. She kicked her shoes off as Sue kissed her.

I had never seen one woman kiss another one. Oh sure, in tapes or on cable, but never in reality. I almost came right there.

Sue reached up and started to caress Brenda’s breasts through the bra. After a few moments Brenda reached around and unhooked it, tossing it onto the fire. “Never liked that one, anyway,” she said.

I was right. Her breasts were perfect. But Sue’s were perfect, too.

Brenda reached down and unzipped the side of her skirt, kicking it off to the side as it fell into a puddle around her ankles.

Her panties were black mesh. Even though the only light came from the rapidly diminishing fire, I could see Brenda’s blonde pubic hair through the material. She had trimmed it into a “V” shape.

Brenda slid her hand inside her panties and began to rub herself. Sue continued to caress her breasts and had moved around a little so that she could kiss Brenda’s nipples. I could see the moisture between Sue’s legs in the flickering of the firelight.

As Brenda’s panties fell to the ground the two girls looked at me. Brenda broke away from Sue and held her hand out to me. Who was I to argue? I stood up and joined them. After a few kisses and strokes Sue took each of us by the hand and led us into the tent. I was mildly surprised that it was her who took the lead rather than Brenda.

“But now we can’t really see anything,” Brenda said as I zipped the mosquito netting on the door closed.

Suddenly a soft blue-white light filled the inside of the tent. I looked over and Sue was stretched out on her sleeping bag holding a small fluorescent lantern in her hand. “Don’t you two know I was a Boy Scout? I’m prepared.” She raised an eyebrow at me. “For anything.”

“You probably fucked some Boy Scouts, but you most definitely weren’t one,” Brenda said.

“Nope. I was a virgin until I met you. You introduced me to all those evil things,” Sue said as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs open. “So who wants an appetizer?”

Awlni
Awlni
114 Followers