Camping with the Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
A lonely married man tries his best to get off.
2.3k words
3.17
53.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flopp89
flopp89
8 Followers

We all started the morning eating breakfast served by John and myself. It was around 10am when we decided to start our day with fishing. John unloaded his fishing gear from his SUV as I instructed the boys to clean up the dishes and roll their sleeping bags into the tents.

We headed to the lake side we are authorized to fish in. We only had 3 poles, but we all took turns fishing. I didn't fish much myself, but John had a good understanding of what to do. He had many lures, and bait to use. We talked a bit about what works and why, and I learned a lot from him.

After an hour or two, the clouds above us started to rain. It wasn't for long but we decided to head back after we catch our next fish. Once John caught the final fish, with a total of 3, we made our way back to the campsite.

At this point the rain had stopped but all 5 of us were pretty soaked from it. I noticed John's nipples were hard from the cold rain. It was much of a surprise as I feel we all were feeling the cold. But I also noticed his white shirt was sticking to his chest, and I was able to see he had a flat stomach with a nicely built chest.

When we finally made it back to the campsite, we all went to change our clothes. When I head to our tent though, I noticed James' sleeping bag was outside soaked from the rain.

"James, I told you to put your bag in the tent. Now its soaked." I scolded him.

"Sorry dad. I guess I forgot to put it in after you got changed." James apologized.

I rolled out the sleeping bag on the back of my truck "You can use my sleeping bag, I brought a couple blankets incase the temperature dropped at night." I said.

The night came almost in a flash. We all ate a premade meal from John's wife. It was delicious, and made me miss the meals my wife made for me so long ago. Just when It was time for us to head to our tents, Mike once again came to John and I with another question "Hey, the guys and I were wondering If we could all sleep in the same tent. I mean it would be a lot more fun if we could talk with James, no offense dad."

John replied with a chuckle "Haha, it's not a problem with me. I didn't know I was that boring though." John turned to me and asked "How would you feel sharing a tent with another grown man Brian?"

"Haha, I'll say yes but don't get any ideas old man." I teased back.

"Ouch. Alright lets get these sleeping arrangements set up." ended John.

After the boys moved their bags to the larger tent and John moved into mine, the young men said good night and we all crept inside our tents. Admittedly. I was slightly uncomfortable with this new arrangement, but if John was okay with it, I didn't want to ruin the boy's fun.

After following John into the tent, I zipped up the entrance. John looked at the ground and saw my air mattress. He asked "Would you like me to sleep on this or the ground? It looks like it could fit 2 people comfortably."

I hadn't thought about it yet, but I definitely wasn't expecting him to lay on the hard ground while I was sleeping on air.

"We can share the bed" I chuckled.

"Actually, since you don't have a sleeping bag anymore, why don't we use mine as a blanket along with yours and share?" suggested John.

"I knew you had some ideas brewing in there." I joked.

John laughed and said "But it is going to be a cold night after that rain we had today."

I was a little more uncomfortable now, but he was right. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep cold.

I agreed and we set down the blankets.

John started to strip off his clothes. I wasn't sure how comfortable he would be with me sleeping in just my boxer briefs, so I waited to see how much he was going to shed off before I started myself. John removed his pants first. He was a boxer kind of guy. He then started to take off his shirt, and I was able to see that he wasn't very hairy of a man. In the center of his chest was a small about of grey hair. I proceeded to follow his lead and remove my pants and shirt.

"I see you are ready for winter." teased John, after checking out my hairy chest and stomach.

I only chuckled back with a little blush.

John removed his socks and slid into bed.

I followed suite and slipped in the other side. John took out his pills and popped one in, then hesitated and said "I'm really not suppose to, but I think I'm going to take 2 pills tonight. Its not a big deal, but if I take 2, I'm gunna be out like a light. Last night was actually tough, and even though I'm on an air mattress, I still don't think it will be enough."

"Go for it, I won't have to worry about waking you up." I answered.

"Thanks, All I ask is for you to drag me out of here if a fire happens to erupt." John said as he popped the second pill.

I was at ease now, knowing I wouldn't have to feel uncomfortable tossing and turning in the night. We turned off the lantern, and after 20 minutes, John was fast asleep. I laid there trying my hardest to follow suite, but I couldn't stop thinking of my wife. We used to camp on our own and on quite chilled nights like this, we would make love.

("Fuck") I thought. (I'm stuck with this hard on again. I can't do anything about it. Not with John laying next to me.) I tried to turn and fall asleep. 20 minutes went by and nothing. I rolled on my back and sighed. "John" I said. No response. I put my hand on his arm and Shook him a little. "John" I said again. No response. I shook him harder, and noticed how smooth his skin was. It reminded me of my wife and my cock twitched. "John" I said louder. Still he did not wake. (well, A guy has to try.) I reached down my briefs, and pulled out my cock. I started to stroke and imagine my wife. I felt my dick in my hand, hard as ever, try to get rid of this boner. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. It wasn't working. I tried imagining other women but nothing.

(Why. Why can't I cum. If I don't cum soon, I'm going to go nuts! It's been 3 weeks. I got to cum.) Images didn't work, and porn wasn't a help. I turned to John. Fast asleep, lucky bastard. I bet his wife has no problem with him. I remembered how soft John's skin was. I moved my hand back over his arm. It was so smooth and soft. My dick somehow got harder. I lightly stroked his arm. It felt so nice. I brushed my hand down to his forearm. It was more muscular than I thought. But still, smooth. I got to his hands. His palms were soft and smooth as well.

I started to stroke my cock in the same motion as John's arm. they were in sync. A thought of John's hand on my dick emerged. I pulled back my hand from his arm and my dick. That was a strange thought. I looked at John, passed out. (I'm way too horny. I got to bust this nut, but with a guy? Plus John wouldn't be too happy about that.)

I sat and tried to jerk to my wife. Nothing.

I stretched my legs out and touched Johns calf with my foot. His legs were smooth as well. My dick twitched again. I moved my foot up and down his legs. I started to move slowly closer to john. I was right beside him. I could hear his breathing. I took My hand and shaking, started to stroke and pet his legs. I was stoking my dick again. What was I doing? I was molesting John. But it was finally relieving me of this load I had been storing for so long. It felt good, it was the only thing helping me. I had to continue. John would never find out anyways. Those pills really did knock him out. I started getting rougher, and then John shifted his movements. I pulled back in fear. and turned away. I thought he had woken up. But I realized, he was just reacting to my touches.

I moved slowly back in. I noticed his foot was poking out the bottom of the covers. My dick perked up again. I had a foot fetish with my wife's feet, but I never could fulfill my temptation, since she was so ticklish. I moved my foot over to John's, and started to play footsie. I started stroking my dick in longer strides. I sat up on the mattress slowly. I looked at John, in his slumber. He really had no idea I was touching him. I slowly moved the covers off of his body. I noticed He had a semi erection in his boxers. (Shit. My touches gave him an erection.) What was I doing? I looked down at his feet. They were hypnotic at that moment. I never looked at a guy this way before, it was so strange, but also intriguing at the same time. His feet were big and wide. The tops were as soft as his hands, and his bottoms were a little rough, but smooth. I moved my hands all over his body. His arms, legs, feet, chest. It all felt so nice. Skin to skin contact. I noticed his dick was now almost fully erect. It put me off a little and I blushed. I can't ignore the fact that he is here, part of the experience. I moved off the bed to the bottom of the mattress, where his feet were.

I slowly went in and touched his feet. I started to caress them, and kiss them. I shoved my nose into them, and took a deep breath. It smelt raunchy and made my dick twitch again. I realized, my dick was completely lubed with precum. I was in such a state of awe. I removed my boxer briefs. I started nibbling on John's toes. I sniffed and nibbled as I jerked my cock.

John started to shift his position again. He rolled to his side with his feet almost right on top of each other. I placed my face in the pocket of his feet. I started sniffing and licking like crazy. My heart was racing. My pace was quickening. I was finally getting off.

I finally got a hold of myself and pulled back for a moment. (Okay, you've had enough "fun" time. Leave this guy alone. lets just finish up and go to bed.) I returned to the bed, and started jerking off in a fast pace. Moved a foot over to John's legs and started rubbing them. I was so horny. I was closing in on the nut. So close. Almost.

It wasn't working. I stopped suddenly with a heavy panting. I sat up again and walked around to the side John was facing. Sound asleep. (Fuck it.) I picked up John's hand and wrapped it around my dick. I started to tremble. I knew this would get me going. I slowly moved his big hand up and down my wide shaft. I felt it was coming. John's large, soft hands were going to make me cum. Finally I was about to get relief. I was so close when I pulled his hand off. I ran to my wallet, and pulled out a condom. I rushed it on my dick and knelt down in front of his feet. I sandwiched my dick in between his feet, and started to thrust. I was fucking his feet. I was shaking. I was in ecstasy. I started to pick up the pace. The feeling was coming over my body. I felt a rush all over. Oh here it cums. My dick pulsed as I unloaded weeks worth of cum. my body convulsed in spasms. So much cum filled up the condom. I was gasping for my breath. I sat there, just trying to catch, my breath. "Finally" I said aloud.

I came back to reality and saw what was going on. (I just fucked John's feet.) I looked down at his feet. The condom was over filled with cum. Too much. Cum was flowing out of the condom and on John's feet. From his ankles down, John had some splotches of cum on him. I pulled out my dick and removed the condom. I looked at John. Fast asleep.(Thank god). I took a few napkins out of my bag and wiped up his feet. I rolled up the condom in the napkins and through them in a side pocket of my bag.

I looked at John again, he was shivering. I grabbed the blankets and placed them over him. What is wrong with me. I can't believe I did that. I molested John. I was still breathing heavily and sweating. I went to the other side of the bed and laid there. Tuckered out, I was ready to fall asleep. (well, I finally busted that nut.) I looked over at John once more before turning away, feeling ashamed.

flopp89
flopp89
8 Followers