Campsite Couple

Story Info
If they could get to the trees, where no one could see!
2.6k words
39.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Creeping up on Beth wasn't usually hard for Greg to do.

He'd been watching her all day as she helped to set up the tents and gather stones for the fire. She'd been bending down and he had been able to see the camel toe of her sex through her dark green khaki shorts.

He'd been hard, instantly. But everyone was around and he couldn't easily walk up to her. He couldn't even leave the bushes with his cock pitching a tent in his shorts.

Gods, how he hated these 'couple weekend retreats of healing goodness', or whatever Beth called them. How he'd let her sign them up again this summer, he had no clue. All it meant to him was that now they would be spending a weekend in a tight small clearing with five other couples, and completely unable to 'communicate' in the best way he knew how.

Beth bounced around the campsite, big smiles and bright blue eyes, obviously in her glory. It made Greg sigh from the bushes where he was hiding out, trying to avoid working at the camp as much as possible.

Beth really lived for this self-help and personal development shit.

And he couldn't care less. They weren't one of the couples having issues. They just came along for the sake of the local church Beth made them attend. The weekends would be pretty dead if the church only invited Grumpy Gus types of people along. Beth and Greg were supposed to be inspiration.

But with all the sex these weekends cut Greg off from, he was beginning to understand the general feel of grumpiness some couples could have.

Beth was bouncing around again. Her breasts in her white T-shirt were heaving, and for a moment, Greg wondered if she had bothered to wear a brassiere.

Wouldn't that just be like her, he thought.

To not wear a bra while pretending to be all perfect and peppy and pristine.

Ah, Beth, my little slut, I'm going to get you. You'll see. You won't even know I'm coming.

Greg left the campsite to find a suitable place to go to the bathroom. Luckily, he carried his own handi-pack with him, complete with Kleenex for wiping! No leaves for him, he laughed to himself.

But then, the most wonderful idea struck him.

"Beth! Beth, Beth!" he called out from off to one side of the camp.

"Greg? Greg, what's wrong?" came his wife's worried voice.

Greg came out from behind a tree, looking at Beth sheepishly. Then he beckoned to her. She quickly came over to him and he whispered in her ear.

Her eyes went wide and her face drained of color.

"Oh Greg, dear gods! I'll be right back, just let me go get the medical kit!"

And off Beth raced, leaving Greg chuckling as he headed deeper into the woods.

Surely someone would have heard him call out. When they saw Beth bounding through the trees, they would stop and ask her something, for sure.

"What's wrong with Greg?" they would ask.

And Beth would answer, being the honest sweetie that she is.

"He has poison ivy! In personal places!"

Then they would gasp, and she would nod and would go running for the medical kit, hoping to return to her husband and make it all better before the weekend was destroyed.

And her needing to take care of him would free them both from chores and from prying eyes for quite some time.

He lay down in a small clearing between some trees to wait. And soon, he could hear her calling out to him.

"Greg? Greg, honey, I'm here!"

Quickly he sat up, cupping both hands over his groin and putting on a puppy dog face.

"Here I am," he said meekly, sitting up on a stump.

He made sure he moved gingerly, as if every movement of his legs shifted the wrong thing and made it hurt.

"Oh, baby! You look like you're in so much pain!"

Beth quickly got to her knees in front of her husband, brushing her short wavy brown hair out of her long-lashed blue eyes and tucking it behind her ears. She always did that when she was about to get into something that would require her concentration.

If Greg's plan worked, she'd be doing just that shortly!

"Okay, now, I'm going to need to undo your shorts, Greg," Beth said firmly.

"No!" he said.

He had to object, to make it look good.

"I have to put this cream on it. And it needs to go on soon, before the poison really gets into your skin! Now stand up!"

Greg stood up, trying not to grin at his wife's concerned tones. She had coated her fingertips with a white goopy cream from the medical kit, and was not fumbling with his shorts with the other hand. She was struggling to undo his zipper and pull it down without holding the shorts at the same time.

Beth tugged and tugged, and finally Greg helped her. Slowly, his pants came down. He watched his wife's mouth, tight with worry, as she looked over his cock.

"Why on earth are you hard over this? You said it hurt?"

"Well it does hurt," he said, no longer holding back his grin.

But Beth hadn't seen yet.

Ever so tenderly, she lifted his cock and moved the hard rod to first one side, then the other. She shook her head and pushed Greg's shorts down further, making him step out of them. Then she spread his legs and lifted his sack, making him shiver and making his cock jump.

"I still don't see anything," she said.

Her brow was wrinkled now in frustration.

"But it hurts, honey," Greg said, taking his cock by the base and waving it in front of Beth's face.

Quickly she stood up, gasping.

"You had me all worried like that for nothing? Just because you're horny? I could kill you!"

Greg put his arms around his wife's slender waist, beginning to kiss her neck.

"Nah, don't kill me. Just fuck me and let's call it even?"

Beth began to giggle, wiping her hand on the side of her shorts to clean it of cream before she put her arms around Greg's neck. She nuzzled his dark brown hair and smiled against his neck flesh.

"You're horrible," she cooed.

"No, you are! For signing us up for these things! It's summer, we should be out under the stars, but we should be fucking like wild dogs! Not playing at being Ken and Barbie!"

Beth just laughed, her head dropping back as Greg's mouth found her throat and nipped at it. His hands slipped down to her ass, cupping the firm round cheeks and lifting her up against him slightly. "Come on, you have to admit this was a great idea. We're alone. And they won't come looking for us for some time."

He slid down to sit on the stump again, rubbing his thighs.

"Pway wiff me?" Greg said, making a pouting face with puppy dog eyes.

"How can I resist? You're already hard. And you know what they say..."

"A hard man is good to find?"

Beth nodded and got down onto her knees in front of the stump, taking Greg's cock in her palms.

"You sure it hurts?" He nodded, grinning down at his wife and stroking her hair.

"Then I'd better be extra gentle."

"But thorough, too, Doctor."

Beth reached out with her mouth, drawing the cock towards her lips with her hands as she winked at Greg.

"Thorough it is."

As the sun beat down through the treetops, catching and highlighting the light gold flecks in Beth's hair, Greg watched in wonder as his wife's tongue came out and flicked at the head of his aching cock. She kept her eyes locked in his as she teased the tip of her wet tongue around the small slit at the top of the heavy head. Greg felt his balls tighten almost instantly, and Beth was rewarded with a drop of precum.

She teased at it, smearing it around and around the sensitive head with her tongue. Then she pulled back off his cock, slowly. And the drop of precum stretched, clinging to her bottom lip now while staying connected to Greg's dick.

The long thin strand glistened in the golden sunshine. Beth almost seemed to wink at Greg. Then she closed her eyes and reeled the strand in, sucking it into her mouth between her lips but following the strand as it shrank until her mouth was against his cock once more, this time in a kiss.

"Gods, Beth. You're so fucking beautiful. How could I not want you, every minute of every day."

"I know, baby," she said softly, dropping kisses up and down his shaft.

"It must be so hard."

"It is. Can't you tell?"

Beth opened her eyes, smiling, then went back to work.

She opened her mouth now, sucking the entire cock head inside. Greg could feel her tongue swirling around, teasing at the head's slit from within. Then she was lifting up on her knees more, so she could suck more of his cock into her mouth.

Greg felt himself losing control, but this wasn't how he wanted to spend their few moments of together-time -- him cumming quickly in her mouth.

"Wait," he said, pulling her off of his cock.

"Hrm?"

"I want you. I want to fuck you, to be inside you, to own you."

He was pushing her back on the grass and brush, his hands on her shorts as he knelt between her thighs.

"I want to fuck you, Beth. I want to fuck your cunt, then your ass."

"Do you think we have time for all that, sailor?" she giggled, helping him slide her shorts down.

Greg quickly slid over her, staring down into his wife's beautiful face.

"We're going to take the time. But we will hurry. You know I love it hard and fast."

Beth reached up and brought Greg's mouth down on hers, lifting her legs up around the backs of his thighs. His cock found her wet slit as if it were drawn there by a magnet, and he entered her effortlessly.

Then, while sucking her tongue into his mouth, he began to pound into her slender body. The feel of the hard earth beneath them was unique, hard and resisting beneath Beth's soft and giving body.

"Tell me you want me, Beth," he said, pulling away from her mouth and staring hard into Beth's eyes.

"Gods, I've wanted you since we left the house this morning."

"Really?" he said, continuing to thrust into her.

"Yes, fuck yes. I wanted to fuck you in front of all our friends. I wanted you to throw me to the ground and do me in the camp. Because I knew you wanted to, too!"

"Fuck, Beth, I love you."

"Then fuck me hard, Greg. Make me cum!"

Greg began to viciously saw in and out of his wife's tight sheath, thrusting so hard he knew he was making her raw. But she loved it that way, at times like this. She loved the rush and the blur and the quick orgasmic frenzy his fucking could send her into.

Soon, she was there. Beth's nails were clawing at his back, digging into his ass. Her legs tightened around the backs of his, and held him tightly to her. But he knew not to stop yet, to keep thrusting until he finally felt her milking his thick cock from within.

Only then would he dare to satisfy himself. Only then would he think of his own needs. And his own needs were so strong.

Beth was panting, still clinging to him. Greg fucked her continuously until her body became limp and like putty in his hands. Then, without withdrawing his cock from her sopping cunt, he slipped himself around behind her, bending her leg so it passed between them. Now he was behind her, where he wanted to be.

Beth's back was against his chest. He reached around in front of her, cupping one of her breasts. She was bra-less, like he had suspected. He cupped and fondled the tit, pinching at the nipple to bring Beth back to earth.

"Ready?" he whispered hotly in her ear.

They were on their sides now. Beth turned her head slightly to his, biting down on her bottom lip in anticipation. He gripped her upper leg and lifted her thigh in his hand away from them.

Then, he pulled his fully-loaded cock from her tight sheath, feeling her wet hole sucking at him as if she didn't want to let him go. Slowly, he guided his cock with his hips over her perineum, then up to her anus. And he pushed at her pucker with the wetted head.

Beth was still tight. They never indulged enough in anal sex, in his opinion. So she was as tight as she ever had been. Her dark flower was still resistant to his swollen cock head.

He wouldn't have it any other way, and neither would she.

Greg began to push inside of Beth's asshole, grunting as his hips began to buck in short, quick thrusts, until finally there was the feeling of the expected pop. And he had pushed past the first muscular rim of her ass. Then, he was thrusting longer, and harder.

Beth groaned, her hands gripping and pulling at the grass and leaves of the plants around them. Greg still held her one leg aloft, keeping her thighs spread while he started to truly intrude on her ass. He snarled against her ear, feral-like.

"I love fucking your ass. I hope I die fucking your ass. You're mine, Beth. You were made for me. Forever."

"Forever," she answered, beginning to whimper as he filled her.

Now Greg forced her over onto her stomach, flat on the ground, so he could feel himself bouncing off of her tight butt cheeks. He pounded into her, feeling himself let go and release.

"Fuck, Beth, I'm going to cum! Ah! Ah yes, fuck, I love your ass!"

"Harder, Greg!" she cried out.

And he knew she was in pain, knew that she knew discomfort.

But knew that she took that for him. Because she loved him.

"Ah! Ah ah ah!"

Then he was cumming, spurting into her ass, filling his wife's posterior canal with his seed. He pumped and pistoned and thrust. And Beth cried out and whimpered, more for his sake than for her own, knowing he loved the sounds.

Greg kept going, then paused. Then he thrust again, deeper this time, emptying himself within his wife. Then he paused, panting, barely able to keep himself afloat above Beth.

"Um," someone said, off to one side of the clearing.

"Is...this the class on communication?

Or....the session on Give and Take?" said someone else.

"Pastor? Is that sanctioned in the Bible?"

Busted!

"Everyone, back to the camp! I think Greg and Beth need AHEM more alone time!"

Then the shocked couple listened as several people made their way away from their not-so-secluded clearing back towards the camp.

"Oh Beth, I'm so sorry," Greg said, getting up off of his wife and helping her to turn over.

"Not as sorry as I am," she said, smiling up at him.

Greg quirked an eyebrow at his wife's odd expression.

"Huh? I just made you out like a sleaze in front of all your friends."

"Yeah, but I'm supposed to be Lil Miss Camper Scout, right?"

"Right," he said, agreeing.

"So...when I came here thinking I was going to put ointment on you...when I agreed to our lil play time...why didn't I notice..."

"That we weren't that far from the camp after all?" Greg offered, questioning.

"No...that we were laying in a bed of real honest to goodness poison ivy?"

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bree Impaled Bree discovers the joy of her new huge dildo.in Toys & Masturbation
The Pill Ch. 01 A wife's wildside is unleashed with a little help.in Loving Wives
Frustrated Milky Breasts Neighbour's son and husband milk sexy wife's full breasts.in Fetish
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories