Campus Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on top of him Faith. Jerk him off until he cums on your wet pussy." Faith was intrigued by the idea, so she did as she was told. She moved her fingers quickly over his cock as she pressed the tip against her wet pussy. She felt the tension build up in his cock as she moved her hands faster in jerking motions. Tyler let out a loud cry as she felt his hot cum shoot all over her pussy. Faith cried out as she felt the burning liquid fill her crack.

"Oh Tyler!" she called out.

"Get on the floor and spread your legs, Faith." Amy ordered once again. Faith got on the floor and spread her legs as far as she could go. His load was dripping all over her wet cunt. "Oh yeah. That makes me crazy just staring at that wet cunt of yours. Mmmm....spread your pussy lips so I can see all his cum inside that sweet snatch of yours." Amy said as she started to feel herself. Tyler began to breath really hard as he wiggled around the bed, staring in Faith's direction. Faith slid her fingers up and down her pussy lips, spreading them open for Amy. Her fuck hole was sensitive and throbbing with the need of a good fuck. "Looks like your pussy wants Tyler's cock." laughed Amy. She loved this power that she held above both of them. Faith could tell Amy could get off just thinking about it. "Well you guys have waited long enough." Faith started to get excited as she thought of fucking Tyler while Amy watched. Amy unbound Tyler's arms and then his legs. His body relaxed, but his cock remained hard and strong. Then, Amy sat down on the ground and spread her legs. She started to fuck herself with her fingers as Tyler and Faith both watched, eager what she would tell them to do next. "Go Faith. Go over there and fuck him. You on top." she ordered. Faith didn't hesitate as she crawled over to where Tyler laid. Without thinking she pounced on him. Tyler grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of him. She slammed her pussy down his hard cock and they just began fucking like wild animals. Amy's moans could be heard in the mixture of their shouts and grunts. Faith pressed her palms into the bed as she felt her wet tight cunt hug his hard shaft. He pounded his whole body against hers. Her tits slapping against his chest. Tyler tried to pull all of him inside her. With a sudden rush she felt her cunt tighten and her whole body began to shake.

"Yes Tyler! God yes!!" she cried. Faith looked over at Amy who was finger fucking herself with the same rhythm that her and Tyler were using. It got Faith even more turned on as she felt her body start to explode. Her pussy creamed as her cum surrounded Tyler's hard cock still fucking her with an animal hunger. He grabbed onto Faith's ass tighter and rammed his cock deep inside her as his hot fuck juice filled her pussy. Together they held each other tighter until their orgasms overtook them. Their exhausted bodies collapsed as they just laid there panting for air. Faith glanced over at Amy, who had her own cum all over her fingers and wet cunt. Amy looked at Faith and laughed softly.

"See Faith, I told you I would get you Tyler."

12