Campus Witch

Story Info
A trip to a television universe has its risks.
1.9k words
3.95
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,540 Followers

"Whoever you are in love with you are about to make a switch."

"She is Mitzi... the campus witch."

That was the last lines of the theme of the show I was in love with, Campus Witch. The song was belted out by a Sinatra sound-alike who had to flee the country under some very shady circumstances.

The show was only on for a season and a half in the 1960s; then it was pulled. Rumors flew about regarding everything from a dope problem with its stars to a curse put on the show. But I was in love with Mitzi, the main character, a witch of some tender two hundred years sent to live on earth as a student in a small town college, where mayhem ensued.

Sandy Snaps was her chubby girlfriend who had an equal amount of fans, she was sexy in her own way before the term "Big Beautiful Woman" became popular. Veteran character actors Charles M. Goodness and Veronica Howard played the school principal and the girl's dean at Willow College. Jane Affair played the blonde head witch that banished Mitzi to earth. Her slightly wooden on again off again boyfriend was played by Bond Tim followed, after his tragic accident by Larry Tinmore; like what had happened on that other witch show one of the leads had been replaced mid-season and nobody knew better, or nobody cared with Mitzi in front of the camera.

Mitzi, played by Mitzi Wells, dark haired, doe-eyed, tight waist, round behind and nearly perfect breasts. I had paid for a piece of "fan-art" with her kissing her "evil" blonde self, played by Mitzi in a wig of course.

Other than one get together at a comics convention in the 1970s the surviving cast (and there was all too few of them today) seldom got together. But I had all the material, the fan magazines, the laser discs (even thought I did not have a player) and even the bootleg soundtrack CD.

Working with Doc Handford in the lab I had one day mentioned the show and some of the mystery surrounding it. Doc scratched his head. You could see the scar on his forehead where the crystal had entered during the explosion. It was tough luck for him. Where it entered his brain had made it inoperable to remove. He would live a full life, but would suffer migraines that only marijuana could fix. That was part of my job as his assistant, to score killer weed for him.

One thing I forgot, to say was that it made him unbearably brilliant, but erratic. That is why besides me he was assigned a "handler" in the form of Susan Throne. Susan was a true ice maiden in a Hitchcockian sense. Blonde, perfect with blue eyes that hinted of both boundless passion and cruelty with a touch of her own madness.

"I remember that show." Doc said in the middle of an experiment and stopped working. He hummed the theme. He waited until Susan cleared her throat making him go back to work. On the dry-board to the right was written the number "3" which indicated his level of head ache, sometimes it was at zero but that was rare.

"How would you like to visit the show?" he asked me, I did not know what to say, I knew the set had burned down shortly after the series wrapped up; when they did the crappy movie about it in the 80's they had to reconstruct the set. But with Handford you never knew what he really meant.

He put down his work irritating Susan as he sat in thought, "I mean really visit the set, through time displacement.

Susan started to panic but reigned it in. It was not the first time she would go through this, and it was not the last.

Doc, stood still for a moment as he did the calculations then ran around the lab pulling what seemed to be random items out of supply lockers. Susan got a basket and dutifully picked everything off the floor.

By that afternoon Doc was in a deep state of zen, so it was best to leave him alone. I had other things to do.

"Yah! Yah! Put it up my ass harder! Harder! Fuck my ass!" Susan could even be a bit of a bitch when she was being fucked but it was at least bearable now. I pounded her fat but well-shaped ass, reaching around to pinch her nipples, which she also demanded I squeeze until she winced in pain.

She turned her head and said I better not cum until she finished. I used my free hand to finger her feeling the wetness squirt from her cunt. I kept it building up and up until with a clenching gasp she came, her ass squeezed my cock tight and I squirted deep into her asshole. When I pulled out the cum spilled from her now dilated asshole onto the bedspread which would annoy her later.

She turned around and had me hold her, I almost did not mind this either, we kissed deeply as we held each other.

"You are not crazy enough to jump into that wormhole he is building? Are you?"

I just stared up at the ceiling, she knew not to talk further, there were times I could face what Joanne did to me, and there were times I could not. It was during the latter times that I was less predictable than usual, even to myself. I don't know if it was self-destruction or a sense of peace, but I felt like nothing matter, that the world was an abstract and I just walked through it.

Later that day we were called back to the lab, Susan was back to her efficient cold self, which somehow turned me on.

In the lab was something that looked like a wishing well made of wife, there was a slight static buzz when you walked up to it. Looking down was the mindbender though, you should be seeing the title of the floor but everything blurred to infinity.

"Harness, provisions and recall device."

"Wait! Provisions, I am only going back to the 1960s, I think I can eat the food...that sounded so bizarre saying that just now."

"That is not why there are provisions, it is for the, for lack of a better term, fall," he said all too casually.

"Okay, I guess I am the one who should ask, how long will he be falling?" Susan asked.

"About two days and change, he may need pills for air sickness along the way," he said swiveling his chair to start fiddling, "You can leave in an hour," Handford said going back to work.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Susan asked.

Ten minutes later we were in my room, in her own passive way she was punishing me for staining her sheets.

"You are not going!" she said as I banged her as hard as I could. She pulled my face down to her big for, tits and had me suck on her nipples, for her pleasure and so I could not argue with her. I might have considered it had she said had me not to go, but I hated to be told what to do.

"I am going," I said taking her big nipple out of my mouth, which I hated to do. I tossed her legs on her shoulders and rammed her until I came.

We got dressed in silence. She had just put her hair back in its bun when she grabbed my shoulder in her strong hand and turned me around.

She put her finger across my lips and asked me not to say a word. She got down on her knees and sucked on my cock while tears welled up in her eyes and ran down my cheek. I wanted to get her up and hold her but she refused. I am ashamed to say watching suck me off crying turned me on more than I could say.

When my load came it was harder than ever, and yet she swallowed it all still crying. She went to the bathroom and then when she came out, I held her, then we held each other and she cried some more.

"The harness is secure?" Handford asked, I told him it was, I checked it twice and the supply bag. Susan left the room.

I used a plain step ladder and went to the top of the well. I thought of saying something historic to the lab's cameras as I became the world's first time traveler, little knowing how wrong I would be, but could come up with nothing.

I braced myself and jumped, half expecting to hit the floor, but everything became a cool fog and I started to fall, faster and faster. I recalled a cartoon or a show from my youth when a kid fell through a hat to a magic world and could not recall its name.

"Now you are like Alice," Handford said through the microphone into my ear piece.

"Well at least I am taking the same trip,"

"Ahh! You survived!"

"Not funny,"

"I was not joking," he said.

I drank from the container on my back and read an ebook, the novelty of the trip becoming boredom eventually, when there was beep on my headset just as I was nodding off.

"You are about to come out of it, it is far too soon! Something is..."

There was a sound like a thousand pieces of bubble wrap being popped at once and I came out the other side to a surprisingly soft landing on wet ground, it was raining out.

Then I saw it in the distance; it was Willow College, but it was so big. There was a parking lot and I saw the dean, I forgot his name for a moment, Mr. Suthrough, he was parking his car and getting out. The more I looked the more I realized that this was not a set, it could not be a set, not even the movie version could afford a full set like this, I was at Willow College, but it was real, what had happened?

Then I heard a noise in the woods, it was dusk and I could dimly see lights in the distance. I knew part of me was thinking of another old show and the philosophy of not interfering but I was drawn to whatever was ahead. I don't think I could ever be prepared for what I saw.

There was a group of men in the woods, they were wearing hoods. One had a big old leather bound book and was chanting. Tied up in a stockade was the fat but shapely figure of Sandy Snaps. Spittle ran out of her mouth and her eyes were turned upwards. Behind her a male figure with a grotesquely huge cock fucked her.

This could not be real, I thought, but again I could not do nothing. Then there was an explosion, as I slipped into a daze of unconsciousness the last voice I heard was that of Tim Bond telling me I should have ducked.

When I woke up I was in a dorm room with all my gear stowed away. I gulped the coffee left for me (I hoped) in a Willow College mug and wondered what was to come next.

To be continued next episode.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,540 Followers