Camren Bicondova's Dance

Story Info
Alone with Camren Bicondova, she gives a personal dance...
1.1k words
4.38
9.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camren Bicondova loved to dance. Anyone that followed her on instagram knew that. What they wouldn't normally see however, is that one of her favorite activities was to do it for someone in a more intimate setting. Specifically, she loved to do it to make a cock hard, just before she was about to use it. Tonight she got her wish. As I was sat back in an armchair in her bedroom, I stared straight ahead, mesmerized by her amazing ass as she shook it in front of me. Part interpretive, part lapdance, and every move of her's designed to tease me.

She was already down to her lingerie. In this case a black lace bra that was mostly see-through, and a black thong that did little to cover her perfectly-shaped ass. I was down to nothing. Sitting there completely nude as Camren wanted to stare at my cock for 'inspiration' as the music blared. Every time she turned back to face me her eyes went down to it hungrily. Then she'd just flash those saucy eyes back at me as if to say "Soon".

It wasn't soon enough for me, but I let her have her fun. Besides, a sight like this was one to behold. She shook her hips from side to side, running her hands up her chest before she raked them through her curly hair. Her hands went back down to caress her body, her fingers gripping the straps of her bra and pulling them down over her shoulders. She spun one and a half times on one foot like a ballerina, and ended up with her back to me. With a painfully slow tease, she reached back, hooking her fingers into the straps of her thong, and then began to peel it down. Before she was done she turned around, watching me watch as she moved it down in front. She teased her perfectly smooth pussy, pulling the thong to the side but never down enough for me to get a peak.

Then, in a dramatic pose she threw herself to the floor. She hit the carpet and ended up on all fours before swinging her head up to look at me. She crawled forward one step, reaching one hand to her back. She crawled forward again, coming closer to me as her hand undid her bra. The black lace quickly fell off her arms and exposed her tits as she kept eye contact with me. One more step forward. This time she sank her head down to the carpet, resting her cheek on it to watch my reaction. With her ass pointed in the air, she pulled her thong off the rest of the way and flicked it to the side.

She made a show of crawling the rest of the way to me before her hands stretched out and found my legs. Her nimble fingers caressed their way up my thighs, and she slowly straightened herself up. Her back arched as she made sure I had a great view of her tits, and then her hands slid up higher. The music continued as loud as ever, but she was now done dancing. Her seductive eyes fixed on my cock as she slid herself into position. After a moment's admiration, she looked up at me, and then began to lean her mouth forward. Her tongue came out at the last possible second, licking the underside of my cock once from top to bottom. The look in her eyes told me she wouldn't have minded if I came right then and there. She leaned forward again, raising herself up on her knees and bringing her dark-red lips to the tip of my cock. One kiss. Then two. Then a deeper third which lead into her tongue circling around it slowly.

That tease lasted only a moment before her lips began to slide down farther. The tip of my cock parted her lips, and then I watched as the dark-red purposefully locked around it. She slid her mouth down farther, going part-way down my shaft. She went a little deeper, and then gave several quick bobs of her head to go even deeper. That motion was repeated enough times that I lost count, and simply reached forward to grab her curly hair and help guide her down even deeper. Those eyes whipped back up at me, silently agreeing to every move I made. I pulled her up and down a little faster, and then let her go as she instantly took the hint and began to suck my cock all the way down with a surprising rhythm.

After a moment, she pulled her mouth away. As she took a deep breath, she grinned wide and began to pull herself up. I leaned back and took a quick look at the work she had just done on my cock. Dark-red smears of lipstick coated the shaft, which was entirely slick with her saliva. She stood up, and then quickly turned around. Her legs parted as she swung one over my lap, and then she began to back up and lower herself down. One hand found my cock, and she guided it inside herself as she let out a joyous moan. She began to work her fit body up and down, gracefully lifting herself up and then slamming her pussy back down on my cock. Like receiving the world's greatest lapdance, I just sat back and let her make every move.

As she slammed her hips down for one particularly hard thrust, she turned her head back to give me a knowing glance. She turned back around and crawled into my lap. Her knees rested on either side of my waist as she lowered her hips. I finally got my hands on her, running them up her fit thighs and around to her shapely ass. She moaned as she rode my cock with a renewed ferocity, and then threw herself forward to lock her lips onto mine. I kissed back and did my best to keep her lips on mine given how wildly she began to slam her body down on my cock.

Within a few moments, her tone changed. Her moans became lighter, almost like whimpers. And suddenly, she leaned back, her fingers digging into my shoulders as she arched her back. She cried out, and I felt her pussy start to convulse on my cock as she began to orgasm. The feeling was enough to set me off immediately, and I felt my cock explode into her with the very next thrust. I groaned and watched as she came, and felt my entire load shoot up into her pussy.

Her orgasm slowly faded out. The whole thing seemed to sap Camren's energy, and with one final breath of ecstasy, she fell forward into my chest.