Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siora and the rest of the ladies must've been done explaining the plans, and that they'd staked out a small elven community. I just hoped it all worked out, but only time would tell. I knew the cabal of nobles would be angry, but they'd also have to be careful to not expose themselves and their crimes. Siora was right about one thing, it wouldn't be subtle at all, to make fifty-eight elves disappear, not like it'd been to do that one at a time.

Siora smiled when I got back to the slave barracks, and she seemed perfectly healthy again, thanks to Cassia's efforts. The slaves in the barracks all looked a bit thin and malnourished, but they weren't sick, and I was sure they'd be fine if they ate well for a month.

Siora said, "Witches, you may want to pull in your senses for this, I'm told it's extremely disorienting for a witch, what I'm about to do. Cam, bring the horses all the way in here with us, please."

I wrestled the last two horses in, which had only been half in the room, and saw the curiosity on Cassia's and the other three witches faces.

Then Siora tilted her head, and closed her eyes, when they snapped open her green eyes appeared to glow, and multi-colored lights seemed to shimmer into existence in the barracks entrance to the tunnel, in the wide arching open doorway. The colors and swirling energies started to coalesce, join, and as a result of being mixed became a pure bright white light that filled the doorway.

It felt really unnatural, much worse than the sorcerous spells I'd felt before, and I imagined if my witch magic experienced it directly, I might actually get woozy and disoriented. The bright light flashed, and we were suddenly looking at a meadow on the other side of the arched doorway.

"Umm, that's not an illusion, is it?"

Siora smiled, politely, but I imagined she felt smug at the looks of awe on all our faces.

"It's a gateway, it's a difficult spell, and requires an anchor on the other side, one I set up between two oak trees before we left. That's why we had to make the ride here. Right through that doorway is a quarter mile from the city, which will be a much easier walk for these people. It's also rather difficult to hold open, so let's move, shall we?"

We all left the mine behind gladly. Needless to say, perhaps, our entrance to the city with fifty-eight elves garnered a lot of attention, there'd be no sweeping anything under the rug. It took a few hours to get them all settled, including the three witches and twelve shifters for the moment, although I doubted that they'd stay with the elves for long.

Then we returned to the house, in time for lunch. Turned out, with Siora's portal, it was a day and a half trip, instead of two and half days. We all took baths, and got cleaned up, before the six of us met in the kitchen and enjoyed a meal. I was sure Irze and Lysa wouldn't stick around all day, but for now they seemed content to be there in our home. Siora would stay, although the next morning she'd be heading to the Spire of Abyxis to do sorceress stuff.

It was about halfway through lunch, when Faith asked, "What did you mean, you have a suspicion, back in the mine."

I nodded, time to come clean with my suspicions, "You can feel my attraction to you and the rest of the ladies, and my libido."

She tilted her head, "It's more controlled."

I smiled, "Yes, I still want you all, all the time really, but I feel more like myself and that I can manage it."

Cassia winked, as if to say slaking my lust for her was hardly a chore.

I explained, "I think it's the harvested magic, not using it, just holding it. I was about twice as powerful as I was when I drained the coven, before the battle this morning. I think, I believe, merely holding my magic strengthens my demon sides instincts and the abilities that are always active. I think my rising out of control lust and preoccupation with sex earlier this morning was all about that rise in power. The unusually strong battle lust as well.

"It just happened so slowly, as I fed daily, that I didn't make the connection, or even overly notice any change in me. Not until I dumped half my magic in that attack, and noticed a stark and immediate difference, not just in my abilities but in the way I reveled in the death, which was wrong. Not just in raw need of you all, but my... personality seemed to have been darker, angrier."

Siora tilted her head, "So, what does that mean for the future?"

I said, "It's not a bad thing, I have enough power for a long battle right at the moment, I just need to manage it better, and not let it get too high. That also means I'll be able to practice with my demonic gifts more, and to explore the subtleties of my power and control. I need to try and maintain what I have now, maybe a little more, and feed and practice daily."

Siora nodded, "But you'll still want our services once a day, and some of us twice a day, the three of us that stay with you."

Irze smirked.

I said, "Yes, that won't change, I want you all now, and I still need the rich sex life, I just feel more in control of it. If I skipped one morning because of a mission, I don't think it would adversely affect me, like it did this morning."

Faith asked, "What about your... inclinations."

I knew what she meant, she was asking if my sudden fascination and lust about kinky sex with Siora, and with her since that morning, was still a thing, or if it was part of those darker demonic impulses.

I smirked, "Bring on the kink. That's less too, it just sounds like a fun time to me, but I'm not quite so obsessed with the idea anymore. It will always be there, that nature, it's just not so overpowering. I'll have to manage my power more carefully, since I can't endlessly build up without becoming an asshole, but even if I blew it all in a serious fight, the five of you, feeding six times a day, plus Tammy, could have me back where I am now in just a week to ten days."

Irze asked, "Is it dangerous?"

I tilted my head, and said, "Not to you five. If anything, I felt even more possessively protective of you all, the idea of hurting any of you was and is totally anathema to me. That said, I would be more dangerous to my enemies, quicker to kill, but that shouldn't be an issue anymore either, not if I manage the energy and never get that strong again."

We spoke of other things after that, and after lunch Lysa left first. She needed to go hunt for some blood, since she hadn't eaten in thirty-six hours, and she wanted to get back to her Kiss. Still, I could see the look of longing in her eyes to stay, and the conflict there, I hoped that wouldn't poison things but only time would tell.

Irze was next, though she promised to be back to feed me later that night.

I'd like to say we did the right thing, and worked on that spell book for the afternoon, but after the battle, adrenaline, and the crazy morning I proved that even at that level of power my lust and need for them was very much still a part of me, and quite potent.

Siora, Faith, and my sweet witch joined me in the bedroom, and I spent most of the afternoon sating them over and over. It was... wild, and fun, and I didn't even mind that Siora didn't break out one of her kinky scenarios. Sex with them would never get old, partially from what I was, but partially because of the constant variety of having six lovers, so I really didn't mind in the least.

They wouldn't get tired of me either, besides being the best fuck in Cyrene I knew my own powers would keep them sated and let me adjust to their changing sexual needs flawlessly. There'd be no sexual rut for them, or for me, not when I could read and stoke their desires.

I wasn't sure what would happen next.

We were building that standard-spells book to hopefully make the rest of the covens our allies as well as make money, or at the very least, to make them neutral toward us. I suspected once they could defend themselves, only a coven eaten up by darker ambitions would still feel a need to attack. I just hoped we got it done before another coven decided to take their chances.

My coterie was mostly complete, I'd even call it complete and good enough, if that sixth opportunity didn't come along anytime soon, and fulfill my self-imposed hard limit of six ladies in my coterie. My weekly affair with Tammy obviously didn't count toward that.

We'd also have to watch out for the elven community in the city, which may or may not spark a huge thing with the small greedy cabal of bigoted asshole nobles.

I also thought we might be questioned as well, if the king and queen had sent in a spy, then they must've been getting ready to take them down themselves, and they might even be angry if they'd been trying to backtrack the operation to the nobles behind it before making their move.

Except, something bothered me about that whole encounter with Mara, and it finally occurred to me what Mara might have been. That Mara's queen, might not be the queen of Cyrene, might not be human at all. That she'd been a spy because the mine was on their territory

I also concluded we were very lucky to be alive.

It was an insane thought, probably not true. There was absolutely no lore to back up my crazy conclusion, that dragons were shape shifters. Except... that iridescent bright green hair, it occurred to me later that day that the shade of green and shininess of that hair very much matched the glittering green scales of that circling dragon we'd seen...