Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,992 Followers

Faith snuggled into my side, and she kissed my cheek. My faith could be very affectionate, especially when I put my hands on her. Our emotional connection through our strange mutual soul binding was intense at times, and neither of us doubted how deeply and completely we loved each other, or how attracted to each other we were. She was my exotically beautiful sexpot, and she knew I worshipped her.

Cassia smirked, "Let's go shopping, before our lord and master decides to break in all the rooms in our new house."

I laughed, "You said that rather wistfully."

Cassia blushed at my accusation, but she also winked playfully.

My Cassia very rarely showed doubts in us anymore, or I should say doubts in her place in my heart, even when my attention was pointed in another direction. Giving her and Faith the veto power over any new additions I added to the coterie had done wonders that way, and I supposed the way I'd claimed her as my life-long mate, with both inexorable conviction and passion, might've had something to do with it as well.

The next few days passed quickly, and we got a lot done as planned. Both of my ladies had been measured at the tailors, and they picked out patterns and fabrics, and their new wardrobes would be ready in the next few days. For the moment, they still wore the middle-class level dresses they owned, which to me they looked absolutely fabulous in, but social conventions were important between the classes, so we'd do what we had to anyway.

Cassia had also transformed the outside of the house effortlessly with her magic, and I imagined it would've taken an army of gardeners to do the same in ten times the time. She'd also warded the property, nothing offensive, but we'd know if anyone came calling. It was a blanket ward as well, not just on the walls, so if someone got over them without touching, we'd know as soon as their feet hit the yard. She'd used her and my blood to do it, which meant we'd both feel any trespasses, or even invited guests.

We'd also bought furniture, some as is, some we had made special, like the bed which took those few days to get finished and arrive. I wasn't sure how many would eventually be in the coterie, but the three of us plus Lysa would get lost on the bed, and the thing was wide enough to sleep at least eight comfortably. I suspected it was overkill, but Cassia had been the one to insist on the size, just in case.

We also bought everything else needed for a house, linens, pillows, cleaning products, and we packed the pantry and larder with enough food for a month.

It was a lot, but at the same time it still left us plenty of time for both that training for all three of us, and our highly active sex life of two to three times a day. Both of my ladies were getting better with hand to hand and dagger fighting, but it would still take a long time before they were competent enough to face down a warrior. Of course, it would be even longer for me to be a competent and powerful witch, but fortunately we had our primary abilities to fall back on, which weren't inconsiderable for any of us.

My Cassia on the other hand, was getting quite impressive with her offensive and defensive spell repertoire. Her shielding spell, and mine for that matter since I could learn those quite handily, were getting far more powerful. Outside of general magic, we could now shield from elemental attacks as well as lessen the impact trauma of physical attacks.

For her though, she could also gather and cast fire, control wind to the point it made a powerful weapon, and she had learned several subtler curses and attacks on the human body, that made stopping hearts and putting someone unconscious crude by comparison.

If or when our enemies attacked, we were more than ready for it.

It was that third night later when we finally left the Lady Unicorn inn for the last time, and we moved into our home. There were still a few empty rooms, but the master bedroom, kitchen, great room, and even the ballroom was finished. There was even a desk and chair in another room we'd decided was the study, though the bookshelves were rather threadbare for the moment. The rest we'd fill up as we needed, over time.

"I'd forgotten how perfect you are," I teased Cassia, as I rubbed my stomach and let out a satisfied and perhaps slightly exaggerated moan of approval.

The woman was an incredible cook, and it'd been our first meal in our new home.

She smirked, pleased with the compliment, but maybe not so much by the teasing.

"Thanks. I think."

I laughed, and helped Faith clean up as Cassia put the leftovers away. Of course, that afforded me a lot of opportunity to put my hands on the both of them, in flirty and soft caresses and strokes of their sumptuous bodies.

They returned the favor of course, and by the time we were finished all three of us were more than ready to break in our new bed. My exotically submissive, and sweetly playful beauties had my full and complete attention, as we caressed and kissed our way up into the bedroom.

Let's just say the first night in our new home was fantastic, and I took them both one at a time, hard and fast the first time to burn off the lust that only seemed to burn brighter every day, before I made love to them both, one at a time. I loved both of my mates, deliriously, and claimed them that night with a will, making love sweetly and softly was just another aspect of that claiming.

They were mine, and always would be.

It was a special night, magical, and I also discovered on that night, that although Cassia had never been quiet, she'd obviously been suppressing her dulcetly toned enthusiastic and loud screams and keens of ecstasy when we'd been in the inn, no doubt so she wouldn't be overheard. It was a level of emotional discretion I didn't even know she had or needed.

In our new home, she became quite the screamer as she came easily and often for me, which drove me wild. She'd always been shamelessly wanton with me, and an amazing fuck, but she'd apparently wanted to keep that private and not share it with the rooms adjacent and below us, not to mention the hallway. Her sweet boundless cries of both pleasure and release on that first night in our new home was something I'd remember the rest of my life, especially since it was far from the last time, and only the beginning of our new life together, in our new home.

Faith wasn't much different that way, she'd always been rather shameless in her submissive enjoyment in my arms, and her sensuously seductive and loud vocal appreciations of my lips, hands, and cock's effect on her young nubile body was unchanged, but just as breathtaking as always.

Then we snuggled up, one on either side, my thoughts mostly on them, but I also had a stray thought or two about Lysa, knowing she'd probably be there when I woke up.

It was stupid perhaps, shortsighted, and a lapse of imagination on my part, but it never occurred to me that we weren't the only ones that had looked forward to us moving out of the inn that night. That our new enemies might not have attacked yet because they'd been biding their time until we were alone and not in a public building with many others. In my defense, my ladies were very distracting that night, alone in our house for the first time.

Fortunately, I was also vigilant, always, in protection of my ladies, and my sword was at our bedside and ready for any trouble that might come...

I felt the strange tingling sensation that tugged at my mind to awaken, even as Cassia shook my arm to wake me.

"Intruder?"

My dull brain lit on fire and a clarity rose in me, and I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my sword while my ladies also got up quickly

Faith might not have felt it, but she obviously felt the threat through her connection me. Bright red fur burst from her fair skin and her body grew in height as her face slightly extended outward to accommodate her larger and wickedly long eye teeth. Last but not least her hands transformed into long sharp claws and a deep growl escaped her lips. In truth, I found her beast form as sexy as it was intimidating, she still had her sexy curves, and her face still had an exotic beauty to it, despite the peach fuzz red fur that lined a part of her face.

Cassia also looked ready, with a dagger in her left hand and no doubt a spell at the tip of her tongue.

She tilted her head, and she looked at the window along the back of the house.

"She's coming up the back wall."

She? Cassia must've been picking that up with her regular magic, which I still had focused entirely inward. There was nothing in the ward alarm to indicate sex, or exactly where or what the trespasser was doing.

"Alone?"

Cassia nodded, and whispered, "An assassin, maybe?"

"If she's alone, she has to be, I'd have expected a bigger turnout."

Faith scowled at my amusement, and I pushed it out of my head. My fierce shifter mate was right, I shouldn't underestimate a single attacker, on the contrary she could be even more dangerous than a larger frontal assault, especially if she was a good assassin.

Still, I couldn't help the smirk, as the window shutter was slowly and carefully pried open, so our assassin didn't make a sound and wake us up, as we waited for her arrival.

A lithe feminine body slipped through the window, reminiscent of Lysa's long supple curves, but much shorter, she was at most five foot three, and almost as petite as my lushly curvy petite half-elf shifter, just lissomly so.

The lighting was dim, and I couldn't tell much else, outside of the fact she had long white blonde hair, that hung like a silk curtain down her body, and she wore dark clothing of some kind.

She froze as she turned and saw we were all staring at her, in the moon's light. It was also when I picked up another shocking detail, she had violet eyes, bright purple that seemed to glow and glint in the moonlight. Purple eyes, white hair, petite and lissome, ebony skin, all added up to a fucking Drow, definitely an assassin.

"Good evening, who are you?" I asked warily. Maybe I should have just killed her, but assassins didn't send themselves, and it made sense to try and find out who our enemy was.

She reached up to her collar, and she gripped something as she pointed her right hand at me, and a few musical words dropped from her lips before any of us could react.

A bright white light filled her palm, and it shot across the room and slammed into my body.

My skin started to burn, as my demonic shield took effect, but then I felt like burning flames were doused in ice water, as the spell blasted right through it, and I felt my chest seize up in pain. It was my first encounter with the power of the gods, but it was also obvious to me even then, she must've been gripping her holy symbol with her left hand. Oh, for all that was holy, a Drow assassin cleric? What the fuck? Talk about impossibly bad luck and the bane of my existence.

Fortunately, I was also a witch, or I'd have probably dropped dead immediately. My witch magic shield struggled against the spell, as her holy magic tried to unnaturally stop and destroy my half-demon heart, while my witch magic strived to maintain my body's natural balance and fought the spell. That was good, but I was also frozen in pain, and until one of the spells won, I simply couldn't move. The agony was simply that debilitating.

Faith growled low as she launched herself across the room, and Cassia started to cast a spell.

The Drow sneered, I could tell because of the very white teeth that flashed in the dim light, and she spun and kicked out in perfect timing that sent my shifter mate off course and slammed her against the wall. That was the biggest thing I had to train out of her, Faith's fighting style had zero subtlety. Faith was highly intelligent and smart, but it wasn't easy for her to fight her animal instincts to attack head on when I was in danger, especially when shifted in her fifty-fifty beast form, it was something we were working on.

Still, it was the delay Cassia needed to finish her spell, and the Drow froze like a fly in amber when the spell hit her.

My entire body jerked, as my heart skipped, jumped, and then took off like a hummingbird. I felt her spell dissipate as heat raced and covered my skin. It was creepy, the way her magic had so easily defeated my more powerful magic, but fell to my much weaker witch shield, barely.

I growled, "Don't kill her. We need light."

Cassia lit a few candles, and light filled the room.

The Drow female was definitely lissome, and obviously a supple acrobat to be scaling walls, and her fighting style showed it as well when she'd kicked my Faith. Her lissome body was athletic, and she was all woman with the softer longer curves that I'd seen in the darker lit room. She had clear ebony skin, and she had an devastatingly exotic beauty about her that I was loath to admit in that moment, with pouty lips, a thin face, long and thick eyelashes above those strikingly purple eyes, and last but not least her ears were far pointier than my half-elf's, and exotically swept up to a point.

I looked into those purple eyes, and demanded, "Stop fighting the spell, stand still."

She seemed to calm under my compulsion, a little, but the haughtily angry and dismissive look in her eyes promised my death, just as soon as she got loose. There wasn't much the other races knew about the Drow, except that they were amoral at best, evil at worst, and they were a matriarchal society, their men were all treated like servants. Which probably explained some of the contempt in her eyes as she started back at me.

Cassia said, "I'll have to release her to get her to talk. The spell I used paralyzed all of her voluntary muscles."

I frowned, "I think my compulsion has her, but let's be sure. Faith, get some rope, tie her up and disarm her, carefully. Including her holy symbol please."

Last thing I needed was to get hit with more holy magic.

It took Faith a few minutes to take care of that, and there was quite a pile of throwing daggers, darts, a larger and wicked looking carved dagger, an equally wicked looking carved sword, along with her holy symbol in a pile. Her arms were tied behind her back, and her legs were tied as well, before Cassia released the spell.

I demanded, "Who are you, assassin?"

Her voice was coldly melodic, and filled with disdain, which told me my compulsion was only partially effective, she didn't have that normal monotone voice and mindless gaze when she spoke.

"I am no assassin. My name is Irze."

I snorted, "If you aren't an assassin, then why are you trying to assassinate us."

She sneered, and I could hear the deep rage in her melodically cold tone.

"A sorcerer enslaved me with his magic, even now under your influence my mind demands I slit your throat. I was also ordered to find and burn the tomes of witchcraft."

Cassia gasped in shock, the idea of destroying such precious knowledge was shocking to me as well, after all that the witches had already lost.

I frowned, and I took a step back from it as I questioned my assumptions, she could've been lying, but I didn't think so. I'd been expecting the first attack to come from the other covens, but it made sense the sorcerers would want us dead as well, if we died and the books were gone, the ward would also die and allow them their coup attempt. With the books gone too, there'd be no replacement coven for us the way we'd replaced the Eternal Rose.

"Are they all behind it?"

Irze replied, "I don't think so, Jacen ensured privacy before he gave me the orders. It's a risk the others may not have taken. Even Jacen feared the king finding out about his treachery, before it was too late."

I shook my head, "How did you wind up enslaved to the sorcerers, and if you aren't an assassin, what are you?"

Irze answered the second question first.

"I am a warrior and cleric of the Goddess of Dreams, Diella. I was banished for my beliefs and for my judgment of my kin. My kind are rare in Mythfall, and not looked upon favorably, but I took my chances and went to the temple to Diella in this city. I was barely here a day when that pig Jacen enslaved me with his sorcery."

She spat, "The humans did nothing but look relieved, I was foolish to think it might be different here. I am no assassin, but I have no choice. If you untie me, I will try to kill you, the geas lies heavily upon my mind. You should kill me now."

I got the sense she wasn't evil, and I knew for sure the goddess she served was not evil. She was also quite attractive, powerful, and like Cassia, Faith, and Lysa, she was in a hard position and needed help. A terrible base for a relationship granted, but it'd worked as a beginning with the others well enough. She was as exotically beautiful as my fox, but in a different way. While her curves and breasts weren't as generous, she was still quite appealing to me, my tastes ran wide, and she was strikingly attractive. There was definitely an appeal to her petite and athletic body, and her appearance and body, just like with my lissome Lysa.

I walked over, and touched her exposed neck, and saw double.

She was a fierce warrior, I wasn't all that surprised that her greatest sexual fantasy started with a wrestling match of sorts, just like my Faith's had started. She wanted to be conquered, and she wouldn't submit and open up her body unless the man was worthy of her. The feelings and desires settled in my mind, as I watched a faceless warrior with a huge cock pin her down and wildly fuck her into submission. At the end of it, she turned her back to him, and snuggled back into him in the spooning position as he held her gently.

With the exception of Lysa, the fifth I'd seen in a vision, the four others I'd seen had ended that way as well, with the woman being protected and cherished. But in Irze's case, there was also a lot more to it than that, she wanted to trust the man that tamed her, to show him her back, without fearing betrayal and a dagger strike. The symbolism of being spooned and feeling safe and cherished went much deeper with her. Intense perhaps, but it made a certain amount of sense given her society, where trust was always met with betrayal.

What almost made no sense to me was the Drow were very matriarchal. Apparently, despite her disdain with me and men in general, she wanted to be owned and conquered by one. But only a worthy one.

Not incidentally, she was incredibly beautiful without clothes on. Her B cups were generous for their small size, proud and pert much like Lysa's, but deliciously dark, with huge very dark pink nipples that were a mouthwatering shade next to and on her pitch black and soft ebony skin. She also had a tight bubbled ass, just a little bigger than Faith's sexy and petite one. She was, alluringly and exotically attractive to me, which surely informed my next decision as much as the rest of it had.

I said, "We might be able to come to some arrangement."

She asked haughtily, "What do you suggest? I do not wish to die."

I briefly went over the whole coterie idea, and how it worked. Where Faith and Cassia had ended up by my side, and Lysa had chosen a more remote option. What it would mean, feeding me once a day, and being allies with us and by extension with the vampire kiss in the city.

"So, we would go and take care of Jacen, and destroy the source of the sorcerous geas to free you, and in return you would become a part of our coterie. Free again, but with allies, and responsibilities toward us and our allies."

She looked me up and down, as if measuring a side of beef, I just grinned confidently back.

She replied with less frigidness in her voice, but she was hardly cordial either, "I do not object to your proposal, but I will reserve judgement on the depth of our relationship, and I'll visit you once a night at the start of it. I do not believe it would be hardship to lie with you, from what I can see, but I can't judge your worthiness as a man until we've been together. Are you sure you wish to risk this?"

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,992 Followers