Cam's Justice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," I said, not really seeing at all. Why was she complaining about her living arrangements and treatment to us?

Siora shook her head, "I don't think you do. Jacen was a toad of a man, and a truly trying neighbor with no manners whatsoever. I tell you all this to explain why I'm going to let you go. I hold no loyalty toward the tower, and their petty ambitions do not move me. Sending assassins is just... rude. Well, that, and because you tried not to harm me, although I could argue messing with my mind is harm, I understand your intentions were well-placed. However, if you attack me when I let you go, you'll all die before you can take a second breath, understand?"

I believed her, and her power was frightening. It was always easier to kill than to subdue, and she'd subdued the three of us almost simultaneously, and while holding two of us on a wall and keeping the breath of air away from Cassia, she'd also done a fourth thing by creating a vortex of air indoors. I had no doubt she could have killed us far more easily.

It was kind of humbling actually, she was far out of our league. Of course, elves were longer lived, she looked about nineteen, but that probably meant she'd been learning magic for close to two hundred years.

"I understand, I don't suppose you'd fix that nick on the wall too, over by the door."

She smiled, "I'd be pleased, nicks are so unsightly. I also won't mention this encounter, the sorcerers here bitch about you constantly, but most of them are too afraid to act outside this tower."

I wondered if she was sane, perhaps not by human standards, she was extremely polite, but I also had no doubt she'd be polite as she killed us if she had to.

Regardless, the politely terrifying and extraordinarily sexy elf maiden let us go. We didn't run into any more problems on the way out. We'd also decided she was probably the premiere and most powerful sorceress in the city, Jacen hadn't been nearly so dangerous, though he did give us trouble.

Despite her exquisitely heart stopping beauty, I truly hoped I'd never see her again. I also supposed as wrinkles in a plan went, it could've been worse. She'd even cleaned up after us, the tower would never figure out what had happened to Jacen. Or more accurately, who had happened to him.

Chapter Five

Cassia said, "That was moderately terrifying."

I smirked, "Yes, it was, but it all worked out."

Faith sighed, "I wasn't much help."

I disagreed, "You were the distraction we needed against Jacen, and against Irze for that matter. We make a great team, the three of us."

Faith nodded acceptance, but I still felt her doubt.

"Be careful with Irze, Drow aren't known to be trustworthy."

I replied, "Normally I'd agree, but trust is part of her greatest sexual fantasy. She badly wants to be mastered by a man, and one she can trust in. I think the hardest part will be gaining her trust, since she grew up around other Drow who were never trustworthy, and her hopes in finding trust and a place among humans were betrayed on her first day in the city. She serves the goddess of dreams, she obviously isn't a typical Drow in that way. But... I won't take foolish risks, and you two will be there to watch my back as well."

The ladies exchanged a determined look, and it was a little startling to be the one overprotected for once.

It wasn't long until we got home, and we went up into the bedroom.

Irze looked at us as we walked in, she was tied up still, and lying on her side in the bed. She sighed, as I worked the knot loose, and untied her ankles, then her hands.

"Everything went well? I was freed from the geas a short time ago."

I nodded, as I started to remove my clothes, and Irze took my queue and started to remove hers as well. It was time to claim the fourth member of my coterie, and with Tammy and our once a week love affair I had five of sorts. I wondered how many more I'd be adding after that night, I didn't want to stretch myself too thin.

She truly was stunning, her ebony skin, shockingly white blonde hair, and vivid violet eyes, set in a thin exotically beautiful elfin face with sharply upturned and pointed ears. Her lithe body was very appealing, and her large tightened nipples were as mouthwatering in person as they'd been in the vision.

I crawled into bed and pulled her soft warm body against mine, and I was shocked by my own size. I'd seen it in the vision of course. My other four ladies liked thin to thick, from Lysa's preferred thin seven-inch cock to Faith's eight inch and fairly thick cock. Irze however blew those out of the water, I was ten inches long and fat, far beyond even Cassia's seven and a half inch but extremely thick cock preference.

The shocking thing about my size though, was that her fantasy and what she wanted, didn't match what her body needed for pleasure, but I could tell as I held her and my magic worked, that if I just took her roughly like she wanted in the vision, I'd tear her apart, and she wouldn't enjoy it at all. It was... an interesting conundrum, I was the perfect size to give her pleasure, but I had to warm her up first.

So, I improvised.

"You are beautiful, and tonight you will be mine," I said in a firm tone that brooked no disagreement.

Her violet eyes were a bit wide, and I could see the desire and shock in them as she took in the length and breadth of my cock. She looked away from it and up at me into my eyes at my words, with a challenging glint in hers.

I hadn't forgotten I had to earn it, so I had to take her, and I had to do it slowly. Maybe I should've left her tied up.

I growl moaned as I suddenly kissed her demandingly, violently even, as I gripped her wrists one at a time, and pinned them above her head, even as I pinned her body down with my weight.

She kissed me back just as fiercely, just as hungrily, my demanding kiss lighting her own center on fire, and she moaned into my mouth despite herself, as she wiggled and tried to escape my weight. She was acrobatic, a cleric, and a master fighter, but she wasn't nearly as strong as I was, and I already had her pinned down.

It was time to improvise, as I kissed off of her lips, and teased her neck with suction and nips of my teeth, my cock strained and twitched against her soft silky skin, as I joined her wrists above her head, and then gripped both with one hand, to free one of my hands. I continued to kiss, nibble, nip and lick her aggressively, telling her with my mouth she was mine.

The improvisation was with my off hand, which I used to gently and teasingly strok her curves with my fingertips. Teasing her body's heat and desire higher with light soft touches, squeezes, and firm strokes. Her body was extremely sensitive and responsive to those light touches, and her breasts were even more so. The most sensitive of all my ladies that way, which was directly opposed to her dream, treating her breasts roughly would be like tossing ice water on her body, her heat and ardor would cool quickly.

Cassia liked hers abused, I could be quite firm with Tammy's, a little less so than Faith's, but Irze's was even more sensitive than Lysa's, and couldn't be abused at all.

Point being, the improvisation worked better than I could have imagined. The dual sensations of my hard-demanding lips and pinning her down with my body and restraining her hands tightly, while I teased her body lightly with my fingertips had her gasping and trembling in no time at all. That mixture of soft and hard drove her absolutely insane, and her body quivered and shivered below mine, as she let out the sexiest breathy and melodically sweet moans and pleasure-filled gasps I'd ever heard. Her voice was naturally melodic, and no longer hard at all, at least not while we were playing.

My cock was so hard it hurt, and as I gently brushed her nipples with the pad of my thumbs, and barely touched her skin as I traced the bottom of her pert B cups with my fingertips. She started to relax under me at that point, sighing deeply in pleasure, as her body stopped wiggling quite so hard, and her hands stopped trying to escape my grasp.

She shivered under my fingertips, as I traced them down her silken stomach, and over her hips, back around her legs and onto her inner thighs. Her whole body jumped violently, as I gently brushed her heated and moist labia for the first time, even as I nipped her ear.

"You're mine," I growled, in a shocking contrast to the soft and sweet way I teased her lips open down below, and she melted into the bed and spread her legs wider, to give me better access.

"Cam," she sighed breathily.

She was so wet, and so responsive as I opened her up and gently slid two fingers in. She was tight, very tight, but I knew her body would stretch open for me and take all ten impossibly thick inches if I was patient.

I twitched hard against her soft thigh, as I gently thumbed her clitoral hood, and dug deep inside of her with slightly curled fingers, and my magic led me unerringly to that slight rough spot that made her whole body jump as if electrified. Then I pushed down on her clit with my thumb, and moved it slowly in a teasing circle, not touching it directly, but through the moist folds of her hood.

"Cam!" she practically sung my name in that breathy gasp, as her body started to tremble, and her tight heat quivered, rippled, and convulsed around my fingers as her satiny hot liquid satisfaction ran from her core. Her keening pleasure sounded like sweet music to my ears.

"Mine," I said roughly into her ear, as she came for me beautifully, I leaned back to watch it in her eyes, as she looked up at me with a mixture of sweet shock and pleasured awe in her vivid violet eyes.

I took my place between her legs, and then I pushed in as she started to come down.

She gasped sharply, and I groaned deeply in pleasure at the feeling of her hot, wet, and wonderfully soft and tight pussy wrapped around me as she engulfed me in pleasure.

Her eyes widened, as she moaned, arched her back, and ground up against me eagerly, and I concentrated on keeping my control as I worked myself into her hot sheath. Her body was wildly responsive, not just to my ever-deepening inexorable invasion, but the way I softly stroked her side, stomach, and breasts with my free hand, as I continued to pin down her hands with my other.

Her body was tight, supple, and so damned sexy, it took a concerted act of will not to explode in her before I was buried. It was somewhat of a shock, as the last inch of ten was fully buried into her hot tightly curvy body.

Her sex convulsed, and I worked to get used to how much I stretched her out, and how perfectly and fully I filled her to the end of her tight canal. Her breathless sighs of pleasure mixed with the slight pain at my size turned me on and made my cock twitch inside her powerfully.

I wasn't that concerned about the pain part, and I assumed that's what a Drow female wanted and needed, a little pain to ride with the euphoric pleasure. I knew my magic knew what it was doing, and I wouldn't be that big if it wasn't perfect for her body and what she needed. It was only the ravishing and taking part of her fantasy that I'd needed to improvise on, which had gone quite will in my opinion.

She bucked her body, and she ground up into me desperately.

"Cam, I want to touch you," she begged in a musical voice.

I growled, "Mine, tell me."

Her eyes widened, then narrowed as she squeezed her pussy tightly around me, bore down and milked me, and I took that for the challenge it was, even as I let out a long moan of pleasure at her milking and powerfully tight heat along my sensitive length.

Apparently, I still had to earn it, so her hands stayed pinned for the moment, but the warming up was over with, and it was time for that forceful ravishing of her fantasies. I kissed her with demanding passion, it wasn't hard to do, she evoked a deep passion and lust in me, her lithe body, her tight and wet pussy, her eager passion, her musical voice, and the exotic beauty of her Drow heritage, all drove my lust to new heights.

Much like the rest of my coterie and Tammy, if for different reasons, the variety of my ladies' bodies and attitudes was a wonderful thing. Not just for the shallow differences, but despite that I couldn't deny that shallow differing chemical attractions weren't a part of it as well. After all, I only loved two of the five at that point in my life, though the coterie was about more than just the sex, a lot more, it was hard to convince my cock of that at times.

Like that time, the first time I was balls deep in my exotically, magnificently, and exquisitely beautiful Drow.

Point was, I still had to earn it, and I went straight to hardcore fucking, and started to long-stroke all ten inches in and out of her body forcefully, pounding my cock hard into her body, impaling her with every breath as our bodies started to slam together with wanton abandon.

She wasn't idle either, and started to thrust herself up against me, even as she gasped in pleasure, and other musical feminine sounds of pleasure fell from her lips. She squeezed me tightly and ground aggressively each time our bodies slapped together, filling the room with the lewd sounds of wild and out of control sex, as well as the deep moans of pleasure that fell from both of our mouths.

In essence, just like in her greatest sexual fantasy, I was fucking her into submission with my long and ridiculously fat cock. I was earning it, just like she wanted, like she dreamed, a male to take her and force her to submit. I knew the last part of her fantasy, the trust, would take time, trust couldn't be forced after all, not even with a ten-inch cock, but I'd sure as hell give her the first part of it, and claim her as mine before I let myself fill her for the first time.

She loved it, lost herself in the wild and wanton fucking as I drilled into her non-stop, and as hard and fast as I could. She started to cum for me over and over, violently and easily as she trembled and quivered around my cock, bathing it with her hot silky liquid bliss. She'd cum several times, and her whole body was covered in a sheen of sweat and she looked far beyond just well-fucked, I'd been railing into her for a good half an hour, and five or six major orgasms, before I asked again.

She wasn't the only one covered in sweat either, I'd been working hard to claim her as mine.

"Mine, tell me!" I demanded.

Her violet eyes were wide, pleasure addled, and I knew she was dangerously close to overstimulation as her body got close to the edge for her seventh powerfully explosive orgasm. For the last five minutes or so, she'd stopped bucking up into me, and she only managed to squeeze herself around me tightly on occasion. In short, she was real close to worn out and feeling very well fucked.

I was damned close as well, even without her tight squeezes and perfectly timed grinds, her sex was still pure heaven, the blissful friction still tight enough to milk me with every stroke, and the way she said my name as she went over had almost broken my will more than once. Only my strong desire to claim her as mine, and to fulfill her ultimate fantasy, had kept me from releasing my will and magic that held back the tide of ultimate pleasure.

Her eyes widened further at my demand, a deep and frightened vulnerability rose up and joined the pleasure-addled emotions on her face, and in her startlingly lovely violet eyes.

"Yours, Cam, I'm yours," she said in hopeful surrender, and I'd never heard such a sweet tone in her naturally musical voice before, much less the powerful vulnerability of the words.

I replied, "Then cum for me, now!"

Her body instantly obeyed, and I knew she'd told me the truth. She exploded around me for the seventh time, her tight sex gripped, convulsed, and milked me, as she once again started to keen in ecstasy, her body squirmed uncontrollably under me as her she quivered around my length.

I relaxed my tight hold on my will gladly, giving into her body's demand for my seed, and simultaneously releasing my control on the feeding. I roared her name, as the tide came in a powerful wave that overwhelmed my mind and body with bliss, I twitched powerfully as I buried myself one more time as deeply as I could, and started to empty my balls into her body, in powerful pulses that blew my mind.

At the same time, the rush of energy that entered my body pushed the pleasure even higher, as I fed from my Drow cleric's soul for the first time. It was insanely intense, and my explosion inside of her body seemed to set her off into another even stronger orgasm, as her pussy eagerly claimed the gift of my seed.

I kissed her softly, for the first time in a way that was not demanding at all, but giving, as I ground into her softly in contentment, our liquid pleasure mixed and our bodies melted against each other. I also released her hands, which immediately stroked my body with a soft awe.

She sighed in pleasure, and she returned my kiss with an ardor that touched my heart. She was mine, though I knew trust and a true connection would take time, her body was mine, as was her loyalty to the coterie.

That was only verified a moment later when I pulled out, rolled to the side, and tried to gather her body to me in the spooning position. She twisted and rolled around so we were face to face, but her sweet kiss, and the pleasure filled smile that reached her eyes after we broke it softened that mistrustful move.

She said wonderingly, "I didn't expect this. I'd thought you rut me and take your pleasure, tonight was a gift."

I caressed her face, and stole a warm kiss, "You're the gift. Are you sure you can't stay?"

She smirked, "Sleep? Helpless to defend myself? Not anytime soon. I'll be back tomorrow night, I believe my part in this, feeding you, will be a pleasure to undertake. If you need me as an ally, you'll have to wait for that contact, if I need you, I know where you are."

I nodded in agreement.

I probably should've been insulted, but for a Drow to sleep unprotected with another Drow would be to invite betrayal, and a dagger in the back. Even mated Drow slept in separate bedrooms, after fucking. I'd have to give her time, and I truly wasn't offended, it would take time as we got to know one another. Plus, the idea that I'd made her submit, was enough of a breakthrough for one night, she truly was mine, I could see it in her eyes. I was the man that could tame her, match her, and her fantasy made flesh.

I was pretty sure that wasn't just my arrogance talking, in my head I mean, I'd felt the surrender of her body in pleasure, and saw it in the look in her eyes.

I stroked her body teasingly, and stole one more lingering kiss, before she left us for the night.

She smirked, as she got dressed, and I watched her closely, simply and decadently enjoying the view, then she said goodnight to me and my mates before she left the house. I had no idea where she was going, or where she'd stay, but that was by her design.

"Thoughts?"

Faith asked, "Why don't you fuck me like that?"

I laughed, "Get over here, and I will, but I seem to remember doing exactly that the first time we slept together."

She bit her lip, and then got into bed and I pulled her firmly against me.

Cassia said, "I think it's going to work out fine, I recognized the look on her face, she truly did surrender to you. We'll see if that changes the next time we see her."

I nodded, I didn't think it would, but it was possible.

Faith disagreed, "Nope, after what you just did? She's your cock slave, just like the rest of us. She also longed to stay, I could smell it on her, she wanted to be held, but she was too afraid."

Cassia laughed, then hissed, "You're not supposed to tell him we're his cock slaves!"

1...45678...18