Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

Faith left the room to start on dinner, as I stroked and teased Cassia's body, and gently grazed the bottom of her breasts as I increased the ardor of our kiss, which drew a gasp from her lips.

She was mesmerizing, and she had my total focus as she sighed sweetly into my mouth. She blushed as I broke it, and then looked at me lovingly.

"I was going to tell you tonight, but..." she trailed off.

I grinned, "But... I bedeviled you with a kiss."

She giggled, bit her lip, and her soft brown eyes widened slightly with excitement, "Yes," she admitted half bashfully, and half seductively.

We kissed again, a little more passionately, my mind spun at the feel of her against me, her scent, her deep love, devotion, and need of me, and of course from the fact she was pregnant. It'd only been a week or so since she dropped the spell, I must've gotten it right the first time. But then, she had told me she was very fertile, so it wasn't that big of a surprise.

Her hands went between us, as she unbuttoned my pants, and pulled out my extremely thick and hard seven-and-a-half-inch cock. Her perfect and preferred size. She twisted in the chair, straddled me, pulled up her skirt, and pushed aside her panties.

She hissed in pleasure, her lovingly devoted and lust-fogged brown eyes mere inches from mine, as she impaled herself on my cock.

"Cam, you so good, I love when you're in me, so full and so much pleasure."

I stroked her body, and then reached around to squeeze her firm and supple heart shaped ass, as she worked herself down my cock, slowly engulfing me inch by inch in the soft and tight flesh of her heaven, slick with the satiny heat and lubrication of her liquid arousal.

"I love your body around me, so tight, so hot, so good. My Cassia," I whispered, and claimed her lips for a passionate kiss as our bodies finally met fully and joyfully in pleasure, and she ground down against me and tightened around me, milking me and drawing a blissful gasp from my lips.

"Love on my tits," she demanded breathlessly, an order I was pleased to accommodate.

I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and forcefully pealed her dress down around her waist, baring those beautiful and proud nineteen-year-old supple D cups. I cupped them both and squeezed firmly which made her tighten around me and sigh deeply in pleasure in her beloved and breathy honey-toned voice.

Her nipples hardened, with a light brush of my thumbs, and I pinched one between forefinger and thumb, while I took the second into my mouth and lavished it with my tongue.

"Yes, Cam, harder, my tits are naughty for you, they need to be punished."

Fuck me, her sweet honey-toned voice was always so amazingly seductive when she talked dirty.

My own power told me the same, only my Cassia liked rough tit play, very rough, even at the beginning of our coupling she was ready for a somewhat firm touch, and I bit down lightly and pulled with my teeth, while I lavished the tip with my tongue and sucked hard on the surrounding flesh. Her other nipple stretched and twisted between my fingers, and her pussy gripped me like a vise as she gasped and ground against me.

She ran her fingers through my hair, as she pulled my head while arching her back and pushing her breasts harder into my face and hand. At the same time, she started to bounce and grind on my cock, which pulled a deep moan of euphoria from my lips, which vibrated around her very strained and hard nipple.

I switched to the other breast, and even more firmly attacked her breasts sensuously with hands and mouth, as she gasped, milked and ground my cock, and the building euphoria in my mind was intense. It was more than just the physical sensations, it was how much she meant to me, how much I loved her, how excited I was that she was mine and she would bear my child. There was no place I'd have rather been in that moment, than inside my sweet witch as we gave each other pleasure.

"Love you, you're mine Cassia, and I'm yours, heart, body, and mind. Overwhelmingly so, forever."

She gasped, tightened around me, and I felt her flood my cock with her liquid bliss as her sex convulsed around mine. Her sweet gasps and her keens of pleasure, at great volume, drove me crazy, as she came for me beautiful. There was so much love and devotion in her eyes, along with a wild vulnerability that stole my breath, and a deep blissful rapture that never failed to enthrall me.

I rode her pleasure, and ground up into her to extend her orgasm, while gently massaging her breasts, and licking around her nipple. I also thought it was hot as hell, that my declaration of love had sent her over the edge, although I was sure my cock and attention to her tits had something to do with it as well.

She said breathily, "Take me, Cam, own me, I want to give myself to you again. I want... I need to be taken. Please, fuck me, love me, and cum in me."

She loved it on top, but she also loved submitting, if only in bed, and being taken by me. Her plea for me to take what was mine, had never failed to drive me wild, and that time was certainly no exception.

I gripped her ass tightly, stood up, and placed her on the edge of the desk, which was the perfect height.

Her hands went behind her, as her back arched and she leaned back and her legs went wide. Her eyes begged me for it, and I started to long-stroke into her hard and fast, locking my eyes on her lovely and warm brown eyes. Her massive breasts started to shake, bounce, and vibrate violently, in synchronization of my hard and fast thrusts, as our bodies slapped together.

Despite taking her, she was hardly an idle participant. She arched her back and swiveled her hips up to subtly grind and meet every one of my intense thrusts with one of her own. She impaled herself onto my driving cock with wild abandon, wantonly giving both herself and the overwhelming unfathomable pleasures of her body to me.

She said in breathy gasps, in broken up sentences, "Yes, Cam, just like that, fuck me. I love, when you look at me, like that, when you take me, with ownership in your eyes, when you cherish me demandingly, and plunder my body with that beautiful fat cock. Fuck!"

I grunted, "Mine," as she drove me past the normal bounds of lustful pleasure with her words and wanton actions. I could feel us both hurtling toward the ultimate pleasure, and I ran my hands off of her hips, and up to her bouncing breasts. I gripped her nipples firmly, and I pulled and twisted hard.

She screamed, convulsed, and started to milk me as one of her rare powerful squirts explosively bathed my cock, balls, stomach, and thighs. Her whole body trembled as she arched her back, and came for me so beautifully, the look in her eyes and the pleasures of her body took me over the edge with her.

I locked my legs as they went weak, and my balls tightened and tingled as explosive pleasure riddled through me potently, and I started to pulse my seed into her nubile lush body. The blissful and mind-blowing pleasure seemed to last an eternity, but it was over far too soon as we came back down to Earth.

I gathered her up in my arms, and I sat back down on the chair with her still straddling me, still buried deep inside of her pleasurable body.

She smiled almost shyly, "I love you, Cam. I am yours."

"I know," I said in a teasing offhand tone.

She gasped, and then hit my chest while I laughed, she had a smile too.

I said sincerely, "I love you, and I'm yours too. My Cassia."

She smiled, and she looked at me lovingly and with a little awe.

"So, you're pleased I'm pregnant?"

"More than you can imagine. I'm in awe of my sweet mate."

She ground down on me tentatively, and then she smiled when my cock twitched and surged inside of her.

Then she made love to me from above, and I to her from below. It was sweet, loving, and we adored and worshipped each other with our eyes, soft roaming hands, and sweet grinds and slow rises and falls of her body on mine. Our shared lust was temporarily sated, and all that was left was the deep love we shared.

My Cassia could be a complicated woman at times, but the way we loved each other, with our hearts, minds and bodies, was just... easy, natural, and mind-blowingly sweet. I was glad she liked being claimed so much, because she was mine, and my mind, heart, and soul would cherish and protect her for all the days of our life together.

Chapter Two

Irze did make it to dinner that night, with Faith, Siora, Cassia and myself. My sexy drow very much felt like a part of the family, and even like one of my mates, though she still refused to spend the night, the obvious caring and fierceness in which she regarded us was impossible to misinterpret.

Despite her trust issues, that was only one way, there was no doubt in my mind she was eminently loyal, and that her heart, body, and mind belonged to me. I could see it in her vivid violet eyes, the way she talked with her lovely musical voice, and the fierceness in which she watched our backs during the mission to the silver mine. The way she loved me between the sheets, and the look of deep longing in her eyes when she retreated from us when it was time to sleep.

After dinner, the two of us got some time alone in the sparring room. She was wickedly fast with that thin wickedly curved sword of hers, not to mention the foot-long curved dagger she wielded in her left hand. She definitely kept me on my toes, and while sparring there was little of that devotion in her eyes. She trained just as hard as I did, and she was not only wickedly fast with those weapons, she was a cunning and sneaky fighter.

In short, she was my perfect sparring partner, and would keep me sharp.

After a particularly wicked exchange, she asked, "You won't be here for dinner tomorrow?"

I nodded warily, and when she didn't attack, I elaborated, "Niri invited me to a rather private dinner with one of the barons, just the three of us will be there. I won't be too late though, we'll still have time to spar before we address my feeding needs."

She smirked, "And my carnal ones," she added suggestively, in a musically seductive tone of voice.

My cock twitched, as my lust surged at those words, and she attacked fiercely with a two bladed weaving attack, her lithe and athletic body moved with deadly grace as she had me back on my heels as I furiously blocked. The exchange was intense, but I eventually caught up and started to push her back, her violet eyes intense as she grudgingly gave ground. Damn minx, she always seemed to know when I was distracted.

We separated, and she winked at me.

"Any idea what it's about?"

I shook my head, "I'm not sure. It probably has something to do with the new elves, and the rumors floating around, but I'll find out tomorrow."

She nodded, "I'll be here when you get back, it'll give us ladies a chance to talk about you."

My eyes widened, and she winked again, right before we started another fierce exchange, but that time it only lasted a few seconds before we jumped apart.

She teased, "Is it hard, to fight like that," the innuendo was impossible to miss, as she stressed the word 'hard'.

I laughed, "I usually am, when sparring with you. Good training actually, focusing through the lust you engender."

She smirked, and my mind went blank when she said, "It's much easier for me, to hide the fact I'm always soaked for you when we fight."

Next thing I knew, my sword was rattling on the ground, and she had that wicked dagger against my throat.

"Cheater," I accused.

She chuckled playfully and backed up, as I went for my sword.

"That's two to one."

Yeah, she still beat me at least twice as much as I'd have killed her if it was a real fight, but that made it good training. It also made it good foreplay, and I could feel her lustful need rise with my own as we continued our sparring. Her tight sexy lithe body and exotically beautiful face, and the way she looked at me, made for a hell of a deadly enthralling and mesmerizing package.

When we finished with our sparring, or I should say when her graceful lithe body became too much temptation, I fucked her hard and fast against the wall, before I took her upstairs and made love to her in our bed. The others watched us upstairs, and my loving wild drow returned the favor when I pleasured and sated my Cassia, Faith, and Siora.

It was only as we cuddled up for sleep, that my drow left. That was another change, I was in charge of the sex, and who got fucked when and tried to keep things relatively even that way. I'd assumed I'd be in charge of cuddling as well, but the ladies had taken that part of things out of my hands.

My Cassia was one of my more independent mates, but perversely she was also the clingiest when it came to cuddling up and sleeping against me. All my mates like to cuddle, but when it came to sleeping the other two didn't mind as much not touching me. I wasn't sure what was involved with the negotiations, but so far Cassia had my side every night, while Faith and Siora swapped turns on the other side. I didn't care overly that they'd taken it out of my hands, one less thing to worry about and keep track of.

Duke Andrew, the seneschal of our king, and our contact with the royal family did not look pleased at all, when we walked into his study the following morning. As usual his desk was cluttered with piles of paper, the man was a workaholic.

Cassia, Faith, and I bowed, as the duke studied us closely.

Andrew said, "Sit down."

We sat. I was a bit annoyed at his highhanded glare and treatment, but I kept my peace.

Andrew said, "Tell me what the hell is going on. There's a thousand rumors about the new elf community in the middle-class section of the city, and the only thing they all have in common is that you're responsible for it."

Oh. Yeah, I'd kind of expected something like that to happen, to be questioned about it I mean. I just hadn't expected Andrew to be angry when he asked us about it.

I told him succinctly about Siora getting us involved in it, and in shutting down an illegal and off the books mining and slaving operation. I even dropped the names of the four barons that were responsible, and their cabal to keep the non-human races in their place, and out of their city. Of course, I also told him we have no proof, just rumors and word of mouth that connected them to the mine.

Andrew sighed, "Why didn't you come to us? That's what we do, keep the nobles in line. We were unaware of this, probably because there was no elven community speaking out about it. As it is, we won't be able to move against those nobles without proof."

I nodded, I could understand that. The king was in charge of policing the nobles, but he couldn't just start punishing them without proof, or the rest of the nobles would get nervous. Things like insurrection, and rebellion, would be the results of a heavy-handed king, even if it seemed reasonable from our side of things.

"I couldn't, I swore myself to secrecy on the matter, until it was complete. Siora feared if the cabal got wind of what was about to happen, that they'd collapse the mine and kill all the elves to cover their tracks. They had that by the way, the mine was rigged to collapse, if we'd come to you and let you investigate, those fifty-eight elves, twelve shifters, and three witches would be dead."

Andrew grunted, and closed his eyes for a moment.

"You're right of course, they're not stupid, not if they've been doing shady things like this for several generations and getting away with it. But that leaves us with no recourse, the elves are free perhaps, but there's nothing we can do about the nobles behind it. The word of one sorcerous elf isn't enough, especially if she gathered that intel second hand from dubious contacts, as opposed to seeing it with her own eyes. About the only thing we can do is keep a close eye on the elves, and what the nobles propose to do about them, if anything."

I nodded, "Agreed. We don't think it will be easy for them to do again, and hope they back off. If not, we hope they make a mistake in anger. If we discover something, I'll be sure to let you know right away. At the moment, there's just a few ugly rumors that are false, but that could just be natural gossip of bigots in the city, so who knows."

I paused a moment, and then asked, "You don't happen to have a spy named Mara working for the queen, do you?"

He shook his head, baffled, "The queen doesn't have a spy network."

I shrugged, "Mara was a spy in the mine." I described our strange meeting, then said, "I'm pretty sure, at least now, that she was a green dragon, shapeshifted into a human. Is that possible?"

Andrew blew out a breath, "I don't know. I know their race is powerful, nigh immune to both magic and physical harm because of their scales, at least from human sized threats, but there's a lot we don't know about their society and abilities past the obvious."

Yeah, large scaled flying bodies, claws bigger than a human, and magical breath and spell casting that was insanely destructive. That obvious bit. From the lore, green dragons could breathe poisonous and acidic mist, while red dragons breathed fire hotter than any forge, and black dragons breathed lightning far surpassing the power of any storm. They could knock down whole buildings with a swipe of their claws or tail, or they could crush a human with the smallest effort. The whole casting magic bit was overkill given all that, but according to lore they mostly used spell magic for non-martial pursuits.

Point was, we didn't know about the subtler things they could with their magic, exposure to dragon kind was limited, and usually always meant battle.

Andrew shook his head, and he brought us back onto point.

"Just don't forget your promise, if there's a dark poison in the nobility, it's the royal family's job to excise it, and we will do so if we can. In the meantime, we'll take a closer look at those four, see if anything turns up, but I doubt they're incautious, or keep anything written down."

I nodded, "We won't."

Cassia said, "You might have your agents start with their accounting ledgers. They probably have to get creative to explain all that silver that they can't rightly account for, being in their coffers."

Andrew nodded, "At least I know the truth now, all I had to go on before were rumors, and half of those say you're plotting to take over the kingdom with the sorcerers, and you brought in the elves as spies."

I snorted, "Sounds like a headache. I should have come by two days ago instead of planning to tell you today, and I would've if I'd known there was a need."

Andrew replied, "Next time, do so," he stood up as he said, "We both have a lot to get done today."

I took that to be the dismissal that it was, and we got up and followed him to the royal gardens, where he left us to our own devices to recharge the wards. Well, my Cassia would do that with Faith watching over her, I had something else to do. I felt not just a little excitement, as I searched out my goddess of gardening.

I found my sweat-soaked goddess hard at work in the rose beds. I just stopped for a moment and admired the view.

She wore that simple red and white dress that clung to her lush body in very alluring ways, and the beauty of her face was exquisitely breathtaking in profile. Her pouty and slightly bowed bottom lip made me want to nip it, and her gentle black curls were up in another one of her sloppy buns, with several locks of hair escaping, and stuck to the sweaty skin of her face and neck.

She looked delicious, her generous soft curves were waspish with a mouthwateringly thin waist that made her succulent rounded D cups, and juicy rounded ass look even more sinfully sweet.

She looked over at me, her dark blue eyes reflecting the wide and welcoming smile on her face.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers