Cam's Kingdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

"I felt your eyes on me," she said in a pleased and blushing tone of voice.

"Feasting. Feasting on you."

Her face flushed deeper, and her smile grew wider as I felt her attraction and lust surge and her light brown skin flush with desire. Her smile was beaming, uncontrollable, and it was also contagious, and I couldn't help a grin of my own as I moved forward, and then held my hand out.

She grinned, and she reached up to take my hand. That was a new and welcome change, my stunningly beautiful and sexy Tammy was no longer shocked and surprised when I invited physical contact. She was in fact, very pleased by it.

She sighed deeply into my mouth as I claimed her lips, and her arms went over my shoulders as I pulled her warm and nubile sumptuous body against mine. The kiss lingered sweetly, and with not just a little bit of heat, but when it broke, I whispered in her ear.

"I missed you."

She bit her lip as she pulled her head back, to look into my eyes, "Did you?"

I nodded, "You were never far from my thoughts, and I thought about you more than once every day."

She grinned again, irrepressibly, and then conformed her body to mine. She nuzzled my neck as she breathed deeply, obviously she believed me, and I had told the truth.

"I missed you too, Cam."

I believed her, she was breathing in my scent like an aphrodisiac, and she held me like she never wanted to let me go.

"I could steal you away."

She giggled, "Don't tempt me," then she took my hand, and pulled me in the direction of the gardener's shed, "So, what have you been up to?"

I told her about the mine and elves, the short version, and she came to a surprising conclusion.

"Those idiots, they could have ended the peace with the dragons. Treating the other races like that isn't good either. Siora, and Irze? Am I sharing you with two more now?"

I nodded, "Yes. Six including you."

She smirked, "You must have a large bed."

I laughed, "More than big enough, for one more."

I was kidding, mostly because I knew she wouldn't, but there was a part of me that wasn't. I knew that day was only the third time seeing her, but in Tammy's case it was definitely proof of the saying absence makes the heart fonder. I could feel it in me, I was falling in love with my goddess of gardening, just as surely as I was for Siora and Irze. Fuck, I already did love Irze, all of them except Siora and Tammy who were works in progress.

She bit her lip, "What did I tell you?"

"Not to tempt you?"

She grinned, "So stop. Will you tell me? I know you're reluctant to share with me the truth, the reason you need six women in your life, in your bed. I already have a good idea, but I haven't told anyone."

"You do?"

She looked up at me, "When you make me cum, at least one time the last two visits, I could feel you feeding on me, it... enhanced things for me. I know you're not a full demon, else I wouldn't have my free will, but it also explains how easily you seduced me. It also explains why I'm not horribly jealous and angry at you, I know you aren't a user, I can feel your true and deep regard for me. I swear I won't betray you, or even speak of it outside of us."

Oh, well fuck, I supposed it was obvious in hindsight, and that there were more than enough clues for her to pick up on.

"Alright, my father was an incubus. I was conceived and born for one reason, to feed my lifetime, all my years, to return twenty years of life to every witch in the circle of the Eternal Rose coven. The last coven that took care of the castle wards. Needless to say, I objected. In the process I found allies, women who needed help, but had similar morals and believed as I did, that the means is just as important as the ends.

"They feed me personal energy during sex, to power my demonic traits and abilities, but that's just a small part of it. You're right, I don't use you, or any of them. I am protective, possessive, but as you already said I'm not controlling, or using you or them. Beyond the sex, all the ladies in my coterie have personal connections to me. We're also allies, and support each other in our goals and needs, and against enemies. It's that latter one, allies, that made it so important to choose the right type of partner to feed me, I won't support an evil action."

She said, "But I don't fit that, am I the only one?"

I nodded slowly, "Your beauty enthralled me since the first moment I laid eyes on you. That hasn't happened to me before, or since. My other ladies are stunningly beautiful, each in their own ways, but they were mostly chosen for their morals, power, and to enhance the influence of our coterie, or our safety. For you... it was merely your singular beauty, intelligence, and large heart. Who you are in totality."

She grinned, and teasingly ordered, "Tell me more."

I laughed at her fishing for compliments, "You know what happened, I spent time with you, to determine what kind of person you were, knowing that it would either break the spell your lovely appearance had on me, or it would cement that attraction if you were just as beautiful on the inside. Obviously, it was that second one. I... care for you Tammy, probably more than is smart."

She pulled me into the shed, as we arrived, and then locked the door. She kissed me breathlessly, passionately, as her body pressed into mine. It was a bit bemusing, as I noted I was the one being pressed up against the wall for once. My lovely Tammy was a passionate woman, and I was betting she'd be at least as wild as my Cassia, once she grew confident and surer in the ways of love.

I nipped that bottom lip, as she broke the kiss and looked up into my eyes. I also had the flavor of her lust, needs, and was better at reading it. There wouldn't be kink involved between us, not like there was sometimes with Siora, Lysa, and Faith, but that was okay. I truly didn't care about that kind of thing, it was fun, but it wasn't important, not compared to the explosive pleasure we would share together in affection, lust, and soon enough love.

She said softly, "I care about you too Cam, more than I should as well, which makes your offers all the more tempting, but still impossible. I have my duty, and my place here is important to me, and I don't wish to let down my family, but I'll be happily yours when you're here, with me."

"So beautiful, my passionate Tammy."

She grinned, "There's also something I want to try, call it a deep curiosity, and a need to pleasure you in the way you pleasured me last week."

I was already breathless, and her words didn't quite catch up to me, at least not before she rubbed her whole body along mine, as she sunk to her knees. I looked down in awe, into her dark blue eyes, as she eagerly unbuttoned my pants, and pulled me out. I'd eaten her out last week, and I figured one day I'd teach her to return the favor, but I hadn't been in a rush.

Apparently, my dick in her mouth had been on her mind all last week, which was hotter than I could express, and my heart started to pound in anticipation of the pleasure.

She bit her lip, as she studied my rigid cock, all seven and a half inches, with a respectable thickness if not as fat as Cassia preferred. She grinned naughtily, which looked insanely sexy on her magnificently beautiful face, with her bowed lips. She nuzzled my cock with her cheek, and then kissed the tip, the lustful fascination on her face was spellbinding, as I twitched in her hand and against the soft skin of her face.

I imagine my face must've been filled with awe, and I let out a deep moan as she licked me from balls to tip for the first time. I ran my fingers into her soft silky blue-black hair and held it from her face, as she continued to lick me up and down my length, and I twitched hard when she licked my sensitive head with a swirling tongue.

She bit her lip sexily, "Salty, but not bad," then she wrapped her lips around the tip, tightly around the ridge of my cock, and swirled her tongue around the tip again. Her dark blue eyes were wickedly pleased when I twitched hard again, that time in her mouth, and she moaned in approval as she suckled and played. Then she slowly lowered down on my cock, and she looked almost startled as I hit the back of her throat, but then moaned deeply as she sucked and pulled her head back up to the tip.

She'd obviously never done anything like it before, it was far from the best blowjob technique I'd felt, but it was her first time. It was also one of the best blowjobs I'd ever gotten, simply because of the delight on her face, and the wanton look in her eyes that told me she wanted to be down there, that she wanted to pleasure me, that she needed my cock in her mouth.

She took her time, played, and explored, not just my cock but my balls as well, as she figured out what I enjoyed. She must've been on her knees for a half an hour, staring up into my eyes intensely the whole time, she'd been lost in my moans, and the pleasure she engendered in me.

I moaned, "Tammy, I'm going to cum in that pretty mouth if you don't stop."

She moaned deeply in approval, and she sucked harder as she took me deeper into her mouth. She never deepthroated me, not that first time, but her right hand was milking my base, while her left hand was rolling my balls in her palm. It was the look in her eyes however, as she begged me for my seed, and moaned in anticipation of it, that made me go over.

I grunted, and I couldn't help pushing forward between those sexy bowed lips.

Her eyes went wide, but she just backed off a tiny bit, and her eyes twinkled in naughty triumph and joy as I started to explode into her warm and hot mouth. She moaned, swallowed, and sucked everything I had to offer, and then kept suckling when I was finished. She had a proud and wicked smile on her face as she stood up, and she squeaked in surprise when I pulled her to me firmly and kissed her long and hard.

She whispered, "I'm so wet, I loved the feeling of you in my mouth, along my tongue, so hard, yet so soft and tasty. I'll make it better for you next time. Fuck me Cam. Please..." she begged, the last word drawn out playfully and seductively.

I kissed her hard and demandingly, and I picked her up by her ass and carried her toward the table, then I spun her around as we broke the kiss, and bent her over the table.

She gasped, as I pulled up the skirt of her dress, and spanked her ass.

"Oh! Cam," she said in breathy shock, just one more surprise for her, but I knew she'd like it.

I pulled down her panties, and let them just settle around her ankles, as I lined up and pushed into her wet heat. I moaned deeply at the blissful sensations of her tight sex wrapping around my sensitive tip, massaging it with her snug passage.

She was soaked for me and so very damned tight. She was my virgin, just two weeks ago, and the week between fucks meant her pussy was still impossibly tight for me. Even soaked, it took some time and effort to slowly bury myself, even with hard and insistent strokes, that pulled gasps of pain and pleasure from her lips.

As I stroked into her fully, I spanked her again, hard. Then I waited for a bit as she got used to me.

She gasped, "Cam... is that normal, that feels so good, the sting mixing with the pleasure, making it explode through me like splinters of bliss."

I said, "Not for all women, but you certainly aren't unique that way."

Cassia, Siora and Faith liked a good spanking too, to one degree or another, but not so much Lysa and Irze. Siora was the only one that liked a spanking when I wasn't taking her, just a spanking alone got off my kinky elf. But only Cassia liked it as hard as Tammy wanted it though, and I didn't have to hold back at all, as I started to swat her ass and drill myself in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She was so damned snug, and despite the overabundance of lubricating liquid arousal, she still milked my cock hard with every stroke.

More than that, her tight little pussy gripped me even harder, each time I spanked her ass her whole body tightened up as she gasped. She moaned sexily, rutted back against me, and cried out in pleasure, as she lost herself in the dirty pleasure of the spanking and my pounding cock. It was wild, but it was also beautiful, as she let go of any self-conscious doubts and just fucked back into me with wanton abandon, and just accepted how much she loved getting spanked and fucked from behind.

There were no doubts, shames, or fears holding her back, and despite telling her I was half demon not an hour ago, she fully and completely trusted her body and soul in my hands.

"You are so sexy, my wild Tammy."

She gasped, "Harder, fuck me, use me, please. I want to feel you cum in me. I'm so close, cum with me, Cam!"

The heated liquid friction of her taut soft sex was mind-blowing, but it was her erotic and free nature, mixed with the wanton innocence of her sexual naivety being surprised by and accepting the pleasure I had on her body with my hand and cock, that had me so on the edge. Well, all of it really, but the emotional stuff was what made it overwhelming, pure physical pleasure would be flat without the rest.

I grunted, and picked up the pace, though not by much, I'd already been taking her from behind all out, and our bodies slapped together and ground together over and over. The euphoria started to overcome my body.

She was so fucking sexy, the way her juicy bubbled ass shook and trembled with each of my strokes into her soft accepting body, the way the sweet sounds and harsh gasps of pleasure drove me to greater efforts, the way she begged me for my cum.

I reached around with my left hand, and wet my finger before stroking her clit lightly.

"My Tammy," I growled low, "Cum for me!" I ordered confidently, if a bit breathlessly and on the edge.

Then I spanked her again with my right hand, as I strummed her clit with my fingertip a second time, which launched her over the edge.

I grunted, as she keened with ecstasy, and I stretched her even further as my cock expanded, and then started to pulse my seed deep inside her young, nubile, and lushly sumptuous body. I moaned uncontrollably as her sex greedily milked every bit of seed it could get, with ripples, convulsions, and tight squeezes.

I fed on her then, relaxed my hold on that power, and it shot greedily into her body and started to harvest energy straight from her soul. The rush of power doubled my pleasure, and for a time, we rode the heights of ecstatic blissful pleasure together.

As we started to come down, I softly caressed her juicy bubbled ass, which was reddened and hot under my touch, from the wicked spanking I'd given her.

She shivered and trembled, in a good way.

"So good, Cam. Each time I think it can't get better, but then you make the pleasure even sweeter, and more intense."

I asked, "You like when I cum in you?"

She bit her lip as she looked over her shoulder, and looked into my eyes, maybe to see if I was teasing her.

"Yes, Cam. It makes me feel sexy, warm, and complete, feminine and powerful in a way I can't properly explain. I feel like I'm yours."

I smirked, and said confidently, "That's because you are mine."

She giggled, which did interesting things down below, as her pussy rippled and squeezed around me.

"I suppose I am," she admitted with badly disguised joy in that fact.

I pulled out slowly, then spun her around for a warm kiss.

To my surprise, she pushed me back, and when I sat on the cot against the wall, she straddled me, and sunk back down onto my cock rather aggressively. She was still impossibly tight but given our liquid ecstasy and just being inside of her, she took me fully and easily in one pleasure filled stroke.

I really loved that position, being ridden while sitting up, because our bodies were pressed so intimately together, and our eyes were so close. It was... staggering, the look of sweet pleasure, wild devotion, and affectionate lust in her eyes, so close to mine.

The intimacy was intense, and there was no hiding even the smallest reactions of pleasure and emotions that we engendered in each other at her slight grinds and movements. It was a naked vulnerable feeling that made my deeply protective and cherishing emotions rise in my chest, and it was mind-blowing as I realized just how important she was to me.

She kissed me, and ground down on me sensuously, seductively, and slowly. She sighed deeply into my mouth in pleasure and she was simply breathtaking. She was such a sensuous creature, and she didn't hold back on me at all, just giving me everything within her, without shame or hesitation.

"You're addicting," she whispered, "I can't get enough of you inside of me, pleasuring me. Cam," she bit her lip, and started to ride me softly, gentle grinds, and the look on her exquisitely beautiful face was impossible to look away from.

I caressed her face, "So are you. So wet for me, so tight, so beautiful, and you give me so much pleasure."

Her eyes widened at the passion in my voice, and she tightened around me and trembled, as she had a little orgasm. The intense vulnerability in her eyes in that moment, our eyes just inches apart, was mesmerizing. I couldn't have looked away from those eyes for anything.

"So magnificent, when you cum for me."

She continued to make love to me, no more real conversation, just sweet sounds of pleasure, sharp breathy gasps, and soft moans of bliss, as she made love to me from above, and I ground up into her and teased the rest of her body with soft brushes of my fingertips.

She brought us both to spectacular finish, cumming for me several times, each more powerful than the last, until I finally filled her again.

I could see it in her eyes then, as I filled her, as the feeling of my seed pumping into her body triggered an explosive orgasm of her own.

That's when it slipped out, when I was so lost in those blissfully vulnerable and pleasure filled eyes.

"I love you, Tammy."

She looked shocked, then tears filled her eyes, as she gasped, "I love you too, Cam."

We just looked at each other for a long time then, adored each other, as our bodies stayed locked together and our minds struggled with that blinding truth in our post-orgasmic bliss.

The love we held for each other changed everything, but of course, it still wasn't enough to tempt her out of her gardens, and to come home with me to my bed.

We got dressed after that, and snuggled up with her on my lap sideways, as we spent the rest of the morning just relaxing, talking, and getting to know each other on a deeper level. We were in love, but she had duties and responsibilities to take care of. What we shared, would not change, it'd just deepened our relationship, and the meaning of the three hours a week we spent together in our own little world.

It'd have to be enough.

Chapter Three

The sun was bright in the sky later that mid-afternoon, but the cool breeze offset the heat of that perfectly as we sat in the backyard. Faith was sitting between my legs on the lounger, and I was doing my best to ignore the seductively captivating tones of her moans while I gave her a massage. She'd been giving me one every afternoon for a while, and I'd figured it was past time for me to return the favor.

She was like jelly under my hands.

At the same time, my sweet witch was behind me and rubbing my back. We'd actually just switched around a few minutes ago, when I'd been massaging Cassia while Faith had me. If that seemed unfair, that they were getting one while I was getting two, I'd had no part in the decision.

The temptation wasn't too bad though, we'd just had a mini-marathon and were fairly sated, after we'd put a few more hours into the standard witch spell-book. According to Cassia we were almost done, she just wanted to make one more run through and verify I'd transcribed all the spells perfectly.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers