Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute he released my hand and I continued jerking. His cock was now fully erect, such a big monster. It was looking straight at me as I increased the speed. The other guy in the bathroom couldn't probably hear anything and flushed. He washed his hands and walked out. We were alone again and Joe gave up a quiet moan as I jerked him off.

Two minutes later he whispered "I'm gonna cum". He moved himself closer to me. His cock was only an inch from me. I had opened my mouth wide and aimed his cock directly at it. I noticed that my dick was rock hard also. This situation had turned me on big time. I heard bigger moans and he took me by my head. I closed my eyes as I didn't want any cum in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt the first portion of cum in my mouth. I couldn't really taste anything as I had my mouth and tongue still, but I could feel how worm it was. As the second load came I felt something touch my lips. He had moved closer and his big mushroom head touched my lips as he was shooting his big load into my mouth. I jerked him off and moved my head a little bit more backwards as I didn't want a cock into my mouth. A few seconds later his orgasm was over and I opened my eyes and had a big ass load in my mouth. He took his hand from my head and smiled while moving it to my cheek.

"Swallow my cum you dirty cum whore" He suddenly said.

I closed my mouth and could feel my mouth full of warm cum. I didn't want to swallow it but I knew I had to.

I gathered some guts and I swallowed it. I was afraid it would be so disgusting that I would puke, but it wasn't really that bad. It somehow felt good to swallow his seed, the sensation of him being in control and me obeying. After I had swallowed I moved my tongue around my mouth to clean up all the cum I had around my mouth.

"Good boy. I knew you'd like a big load of cum in your mouth." He said with a satisfying voice.

"Shut up! Remember what you promised! If you see me, don't talk to me!" I said with a little bit of anger in my voice. I wanted to sound angry as a small part of me still was while the other was satisfied.

"Yes, I promise".

He unlocked the stall door and walked out from the bathroom while looking back at me with a little smile. I had an angry expression on my face, while not actually being angry. I only wanted to show him that. I went over to the sink and washed my cum mouth.

This has to be the last gay thing I'll ever do, I said to myself.

After the bathroom situation I walked right out of the Bell'Amore. Outside I called a cab which took me straight home. I felt a little bit angry at myself. Joe promised to leave me alone now, so I hope he keeps his promise!

TO BE CONTINUED...

12