Can Do Candy

Story Info
My wife surprises me.
2.4k words
2.81
82k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

I sat on the floor, my face still stinging from where the big man bitched slapped me. He simply grabbed me by the front of my shirt, lifted me to my toes, and repeatedly slapped my face.

"How could this happen to me in my own home", I wondered. The humiliation of being beaten by a large naked man who had suddenly emerged from our bedroom was mortifying. He was obviously fucking my wife. She too was equally nude and stood by the man laughing at me.

I rubbed my face and listened to what the man was telling me. "It's my pussy now boy. If I catch you trying to fuck it, I'll beat you senseless. Understand?"

I rubbed my sore face and nodded.

"Speak up boy." My antagonist stood above me, his large cock swinging almost hypnotically, menacingly.

"I understand." I said dejected, looking at the object that had just a few minutes ago been in my wife of 8 years.

"Damn it boy, you're pissing me off. Say it like you mean it." His tone was threatening, his fists clenched and unclenched as he stood over me, his teeth gritted.

"Yes sir, I understand." My voice wavered and almost cracked. I was cowed by this man.

"You understand what? Tell your wife and me what it is you think you understand boy."

Candy, my wife stifled her giggle as I croaked out the words he wanted to hear.

"It's your pussy sir. I won't try to fuck my wife anymore."

"Good boy." He smirked. Candy just muttered, "pathetic."

My dick twitched as my humiliation grew.

Candy went to her man and took his large cock in her hand. "You see Johnny, you can't compare to this." She shook his cock at me. "Your useless little dick won't be soiling my pussy anymore. Vince here will take your place in our bed when he is here. As you've seen, he's a real man. Your wimp ass will welcome him into our home. You'll make him comfortable. You'll thank him for fucking me, making me cum.

I listened to my wife. I was stunned to say the least.

We had been married in a simple ceremony over 8 years ago. I thought we were happy. I thought she was happy. I never saw this coming.

Candy, at the age of 36 has maintained her looks and figure. That figure, a bit on the heavy side is what attracted me to her. I like a full figured woman. She wasn't fat, but she had a big round ass. Her middle was a tad thick, her waist measuring a nice 26". Her breasts were full and had a touch of sag to their 36 D's.

My wife has an open, welcoming face with mischievous blue eyes. She keep her blonde hair long and flowing. All in all, I find her beautiful. My friends tell me she's sexy. After our wedding, my father told me to keep an eye on her. I had no idea of what he meant.

Well I had no idea of what he meant until today when I came home. Entering our living room, I heard strange moaning and grunting coming from the bed room. Our modest home has two bed rooms, a living room and a large eat-in kitchen. It isn't a mansion but it is paid for.

Anyway, I called out to my wife and heard rustling in the bed room and Candy's giggling.

I headed in that direction but Candy emerged naked and disheveled. Her hair was mussed. Her lipstick smeared. There were red marks on her titties. The smell of sex permeated the air around her.

"What the fuck Candy?" I demanded strongly. "What the hell is going on?"

My wife smiled and tried to calm me down. "Johnny, we need to talk. I need to tell you something." She came to me and kissed me. The taste of cock was on her lips and the scent on her breath.

I pushed away. "You cheating bitch" I began.

That was when the naked man came out of our bed room, grabbed me by my shirt and slapped me.

"No one calls Candy a bitch. Got that?" he said as he tossed me to the floor.

So now I'm telling him I understand that my wife's pussy is now his private domain and promise not to try to trespass in it.

"Get out of you clothes Johnny", Candy tells me.

"What? No. No way." I'm adamant.

Vince snatched me from the floor by my wrist. He slapped me across the face again and again. I struggled to get free and took a swing at his head. My attempt to hurt him only pissed him off more.

Vince slugged me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. I doubled over and he caught me with a right hook that sent me flying into the wall and down on my ass.

I sat there, panting, trying to catch my breath. Candy went to Vince and caressed the side of his face where I punched him. "Are you okay dear?" she asked him sweetly.

"That boy can't hurt me", Vince sneered at me.

My hand hurt where I had made contact with my punch but I didn't even leave a mark on his square jaw.

I cowered and hid my face behind my arms as Vince reached toward me again. "Please sir. No more" I begged.

"He's had enough" Candy said. "For now anyway. Now get naked Johnny. "

I did as I was told and stood before the two in shame. It is true, my little dick was no comparison to the cock on Vince. "Christ", I thought, "even his balls are huge."

"Come with us Johnny. I want you to see for yourself why I chose Vince to father our baby."

Candy went to the bed room, I hesitated following her long enough to agitate Vince. He started toward me and I got the hint. I walked past him to the bed room and as I did, Vince landed a sharp spank to my butt.

"Ouch" I cried out surprised by the force of the blow. I hurried to the bed room.

Candy was sprawled out, her feet flat on the mattress, thighs open. Her cunt gaped open from the fuck I had interrupted.

Vince pushed me forward on the bed between my wife's legs. "Lick her pussy boy. That's all you'll be able to do with it from now on."

I didn't hesitate again, having learned to act quickly when Candy or Vince told me to do something. I lapped at her swollen labia and inserted my tongue into her cunt.

"Can you taste Vince's cock in there Johnny?" Candy giggled.

Suddenly Vince grabbed my ankle and pulled me away from Candy. "Kneel by the bed boy and watch a real man fuck this bitch."

My wife giggled again as Vince moved up on the bed. He brought his prodigious cock to her face. Candy, her eyes on me, opened her mouth and took him in.

My dick twitched and hardened as I watched my wife suck Vince until he was hard. She had never done that for me. Candy insisted she wasn't that kind of girl.

Throughout our time together, I had tried to get her to give me head but she always refused. "You aren't sticking that thing in my mouth. Besides, if I let you, you'd want it all the time."

Now she was greedily slurping and slobbering all over Vince's cock, even taking him in her hand and jacking him as she lapped at his scrotum.

Hard, Vince's cock had to be 9" long and thick as a soda can.

I watched with my erection throbbing as he moved into position to fuck Candy.

My wife smiled at me and told me that Vince is a real man with a real cock that deserved to be sucked. More humiliation.

Vince's ass humped up and down as he fucked Candy for twenty minutes. I couldn't see her face because Vince's broad shoulders and back were in the way and I was determined to stay where he told me so he wouldn't beat me again.

They changed positions, God how this man could fuck. Candy was riding his cock, facing away from him. She curled her finger at me and pointed to the place where her pussy met his body.

Vince's big hairy balls were on display under her, his cock deep in what used to be my pussy.

"Lick my clit Johnny. Lick me really good."

I hadn't been that close to a man's privates in my life. Still smarting from the slaps and blow to my face, I reluctantly moved my face in between my wife's legs. Trying not to touch Vince anywhere, I stuck my tongue out and jabbed tentatively at her clit.

Candy pulled my face in tight, so tight that my chin was resting on Vince's balls. I licked more urgently now, hoping to bring her off quickly so I could get my face out of there.

Candy grabbed me by my hair and shoved my face down as she rose, exposing the big shaft of Vince's cock. She pushed and pulled my face up and down the length of that cock, forcing my mouth to make contact. "Lick him while he fucks me Johnny. Maybe if you suck him good, he won't beat your faggot ass again."

I was resigned to my fate and lay there passively, allowing Candy to use my face to please her and her lover.

"Do his balls Johnny. Lick Vince's balls and help him cum in me." Candy was purposely degrading me for their amusement.

My nose was in Vince's crotch, my tongue working his nuts when I felt them tighten. I knew he was going to cum. He squirmed under my wife and began to fuck her harder. Candy again took me by my hair and pulled my face back to the shaft of that enormous cock. She held me there, my lips feeling Vince's cum pulsing from his balls, up his cock and into my wife.

I tried to pull away but Candy held me there as Vince shot blast after blast into Candy's cunt. He dumped such a load that is was coming out of her, coating his cock. I got my first taste of cum then as Candy made sure my face stayed on his cock.

Finally Candy came with moans and groans that I never gave her. She pushed me out of the way and I slid back and returned to my kneeling position where Vince told me to be.

The lovers lay together for a while. Then Vince got up to go piss. He stopped in front of me, his big cock, slimy with cum and pussy juice. "Open your mouth boy" was all he said. I was afraid to resist, the beating still fresh in my mind.

I opened my mouth and he placed the head of his cock in it. "Lick it clean boy or get an ass kicking."

So my wife is watching me suck her lover's cock for him, telling me to do a good job and how good it tastes. My face burned with embarrassment but I did as Vince told me. He then squatted over me and dipped his balls in my open mouth. I thought my degradation was complete.

After he was satisfied, Vince told me to clean his cum from Candy's pussy. "Who knows boy, you might get to like the taste of my cum and beg me to give it to you straight from the tap."

Candy had me lie on my back on the bed, on the wet spot they made. She straddled my face and mashed her pussy down on my mouth, grunting and pushing Vince's load out.

I was never so disgusted as when the first river of cum slid out of Candy's pussy into my mouth. I nearly gagged as she fed me a mouthful of sperm but I managed to get it down and keep it down.

Vince returned and watched Candy feeding me the last of his spending. "Is he doing a good job baby girl?"

"Oh yes. Like a duck to water. We may have to change his name to hoover."

They shared a laugh at my expense and heaped more humiliation upon me.

I was told to stay naked as Vince dressed to leave. "Thank him for fucking me so good Johnny. Thank Vince for letting you suck his cock clean for him. Thank him for giving me a big load of his manly cum to feed to you."

"My God" I thought. "What the hell has gotten into her?"

I hesitated too long. Candy, taking a page from Vince's playbook, suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me over her knees. Then she began to spank my bare bottom. I didn't know my wife was so strong. Her blows hurt. She spanked and spanked until real tears formed in my eyes. Some where along the way, her spanking me caused me to get an erection and it was rubbing across her thighs as she continued to beat me. "You'll get worse than this if you keep disrespecting my lover" she had no mercy for me.

"Please Candy, please stop. I'll do it, I'll thank him. Only please stop hurting me." I was more broken now than ever.

Candy pushed me to the floor and both she and Vince laughed when they saw that my dick was hard. "The little cock sucker likes getting spanked Vince" Candy gloated.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes, Head down I began to thank Vince. "Look at him you fucking pansy. look at Vince when you thank him and it better be sincere." Candy was showboating her new found power over me.

I looked up at a sneering Vince, Candy by his side. He wrapped his big arm around my wife and jiggled her big titty as he glared at me.

"Vince, sir" I stammered. "Thank you for fucking my wife so good. Thank you for filling her with your manly cum."

"You're forgetting the last part Johnny" Candy grinned.

"Sir, thank you for letting me suck your big cock." I hoped I pleased him.

"Now Johnny all you have to do is invite Vince back when ever he wants to come by and fuck me."

There seemed to be no end to the shame Candy was putting me through. "Sir, please feel free to come by any time and fuck my wife" I said half heartedly.

They laughed and went to the door. "See ya baby" Vince told her and kissed my wife goodbye in the open doorway.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers