Can He Take It? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi tugged hard as I tried to just be dead weight, letting her pull the skin away from my body, causing my back to arch just a bit when I needed some relief. My jaws and fists were clenched so tightly as I struggled to suffer in silence, my eyes began to water just as she let go. She stood back up and then placed her foot on my chest.

She made me lick Amber's sole, and watched me intently as I gathered a black ball of dirt and brought it into my mouth and finally swallowed, just by force of will and fear of reprisal I did it. She then had me suck each individual toe of each girl's foot separately.

"Suck it hard, like a cock. ...Good, now run your tongue around it." All the other girls watched with amusement as these girls embarrassed and used me as they pleased. They were laughing and giggling to each other at my actions, apparently in disbelief of what they could do to me and how I was taking it.

After I had done each toe, the girls wiggled their toes in front me me, which were covered in saliva, flashing in the light, but very clean, meanwhile my mouth tasted completely like dirt. It was indescribably disgusting.

Lexi then tried to shove her whole foot in my mouth, she didn't get very far, and thankfully that was done.

"Ok, one more task and then you're done bitch." Lexi said.

She then grabbed a glass from a nearby table and handed it to me.

"I want you to put the whole contents of the glass in your mouth, swish it all around in there and then swallow. It's a mix of things, its a base of all your cum we collected today, also some of our sweat, our spit and piss. I'm sure a bunch of dirt too. Enjoy." Lexi said and handed it to me.

"Thank you mistress."

As much as my own cum grossed me out, the dry dirt in my mouth had me eager to taste this concoction. So I tipped the pretty full scotch glass full of the thick, gooey liquid into my mouth and it slowly slid down into my mouth. I sucked the last bit out and then worked my cum all around my mouth, pushing it through my teeth, having it touch all my gums before Lexi gave me the OK and I swallowed in one gulp and then opened my mouth to prove I was done.

"Sorry bitch, but this is going to hurt," said Amber as she knelt down over me and grabbed the nipples clamps. "I'll do it real fast to get it over with."

She quickly unsnapped them and the blood rushed back into them and I instantly grabbed at my chest and cried out, it fucking hurt and as the blood started to come back more feeling did and it meant more pain, it kept building up as I agonized over it until it peaked and started to subside. I think even with my face covered in piss it was evident that this brought some tears to my eyes and some escaped down my cheeks.

With that shot the camera faded to black on my face.

Amber and Lexi then talked with the girls for a bit before saying goodbye, and meanwhile the two assistant girls were undoing my ankle cuffs and finally sliding that huge dildo out of me. I saw both of their faces register surprise at seeing what I imagine was a red, wide open and probably even a little bloody asshole.

Just as I was about to get up and end this, I was just stepping out of the pool when Lexi and Amber scurried back and said. "Want to do your post interview in the pool? That's be fucking awesome." Amber said, a big smile and wide eyes lit up her dirty, sweaty naked body.

I really didn't but I couldn't say no to a girl like that when she was so excited. So we did and I voluntarily slide back down into the yellow piss.

The post interview began with Amber holding the camera and Lexi this time was with her off camera. They were both back in comfy looking robes.

The camera focused in on me, now almost looking like I was lounging in this pool of piss, like a casual thing. Legs still draped over the sides, arms wide, my soft cock lay against my stomach.

"Well, here we are. How was it?"

"I don't know, equal parts amazing and agonizing I guess."

"That was one of the most grueling, brutal shoots we've ever done, you were in that pool getting fucked for 30 minutes. And you never, ever quit, so you must have an interest in doing it again?"

"Oh I do love it definitely, but I don't know if the situation will present itself again. Having a girl dominate me is a turn on that I can't turn down."

"You really would do almost anything as a submissive wouldn't you."

"I think so. It's not my whole life, but it's an important part."

"So if I said, we'll meet you wherever you want us to in a month and redo this shoot, you'd want to?"

"Yeah, with you two girls, I'd do it all over again for sure, for free, no strings attached."

"Wow, without the blindfold?"

I smiled shyly "No, I'm petrified if someone I knew saw this. I'd be ruined in my professional career. Like I said, can't be my whole life. I guess ideally I'd meet a girl that liked to do this once a week or something, that'd be awesome."

"I gotcha, not everyone thinks a guy that can give up his power is sexy, and that is still the same piss pool you're sitting in isn't it?"

"Yup."

"How is it?"

"It's fine I guess, I mean it was gross to start, and I guess it still is, but I'm used to it now...it's not fresh out of the bladder warm now either, it's cooled down to room temperature, which is very chilly, so I'm cold, but fine with it."

"And the only reason you're still in there is-"

"Because you guys asked." I said amiably. "Look at my left hand, my fingers are pruney from being in the pool too long."

The camera zoomed in and the girls laughed. "Now itemize your body for us, what hurts, how much? Damage report."

"Man, well like all my muscles are exhausted from working so hard for so many hours, particularly my thighs, hamstrings and stomach from all the thrusts and body positioning I had to do, especially from fucking myself on your fists. My jaw and neck hurt the most though in terms of tired muscles, from all the pussy eating and weird positions I had to get in to eat you. I loved eating your pussies so much though, it was worth it 10x over."

"Thanks, you're a good eater. What about eating our asses?"

"Yeah I love it to, especially the way you guys forced me, stuck your asses in my face. But I like eating pussy better, tastes better and it's more fun to do."

"As far as sore from punishment, obviously my poor nipples, the area around them seems like it has some bruises forming, it's all very swollen around my aureole, like the skin underneath is swollen so my nipples are pushed out. That's crazy! And my nipples started tiny, now they look like chewed up pieces of gum, all bent and dented. They hurt a ton. I'm sure my thighs and ass will have some marks that will last a while too, I can see some right now."

"My dick honestly hurts a lot from the rough treatment it has received, everyone beat me off hard and long, I'm sure the skin will be puffy and swollen for the next while. My balls hurt too, like blue balls, but maybe the opposite, from cumming too much. They feel like they've been whacked around and they really hadn't been."

"No, we were easy on your balls."

"Get to how that ass feels." Lexi said with a grin.

"I saved the best for last," I said with a smile. "But, Oh my god, it fucking hurts, like it's rubbed raw, stretched out, sore like a bruise. Everything. I don't think I'll even be able to walk normal, or fall asleep tonight without some mad painkillers. I was honestly so proud of myself for enduring that pain, it made me feel real tough, because that last scene was an absolute killer."

"I can imagine." Lexi said with genuine sympathy. "I've had some rough ass fuckings that hurts for days after, and they were mild compared to what we did to you."

"Let's get one last look at it so you can tell us more." Amber said.

I froze up, shy about doing it.

Amber sensed this and said "What? Just do it, it's not like you haven't shown us that for hours already."

She was right of course, but I felt like I was halfway back to my normal role, and I wasn't being ordered I was almost volunteering to show my gaping ass. It felt weird, like I wasn't in the mental state anymore, but I listened.

"Lay back like before, get that head back down in the piss." said Lexi, playfully, but with unmistakable authority.

I did, feeling the now cool piss run through the hair at the back of my head, touching the backs of my ears. The bright yellow liquid sloshed around against the white pool as I lifted my legs up and held under my knees, exposing my ass as Amber got closer with her hand held camcorder.

"Can you even touch it with a finger without it hurting?"

I tried, it hurt. "No, it feels like an open wound there, all around the edges."

"Wow, when we started that was a tight brown knot, now its a bright red, puffy chasm. Even now with you relaxed it's still like an inch open all around. Stick a finger right in the center so it wouldn't hurt and tell me if you're sore on the insides."

I did, my finger almost floating on my insides. "No, it's just at my entrance."

"Good, OK, sit back up."

"Wait!" Lexi interjected. "Can you roll over for me please?"

"Yes," I said exasperated, not wanting to, but unable to say no. I didn't even bother asking why. I was totally covered in piss anyways.

I awkwardly got my body turned around so my upper torso was now submerged. Lexi then came beside me and used both hands to push my face underwater. I didn't really resist out of confusion more then anything.

I left some time go by with her holding my head basically totally underneath the surface because I was getting low on breath and started to push up. Lexi resisted for a second but soon relented and I emerged, heaving for air, fake drowned in piss.

"OK, now roll back over," Lexi said, not even mentioning what just happened.

I was back to sitting when Lexi said "Lick your lips for us."

I did then Amber said "How does piss taste to you?"

"The other girl's tasted gross, so strong, but normally I don't mind it, mine tasted fine, it's not strong and obviously I love the degradation aspect of it."

Lexi, then without a word, dropped her robe and straddled me, her feet right against my sides in the piss pool with me. I just stared at her naked body happily, nervously I went to stroke her calves with my piss hands as I watched to see if she'd let me, she did.

She then looked me in the eye and said "I have to go." I nodded, showing I understood and wouldn't question anything she said, but just obey.

Still looking me forcefully in the eyes, she used two fingers to pull the skin above her clit up, lifting her pussy a bit and then she started to piss all over me, starting at my chest and guiding it as best she could to my face. Automatically, I started to catch it in my mouth and drink it. She didn't go much and when she stopped I swallowed what I had and involuntarily said "mmm."

"How do I taste? Good" Lexi asked, looking into my eyes with a smoldering, intense look

I just nodded, in shock at this impromptu domination display, but I was helpless to stop it, even if I wanted to.

"Oh my god, he just drinks it because he likes it. That looked so hot." Amber then passed off her camera to a guy who looked to be not busy and slid her robe off and came back over to me as well.

"I want you to taste me too." Again I just nodded, my body language was so passive and mechanical, it indicted I would do it even if I didn't want to.

Amber, stepped into the pool too and pressed her back into Lexi's front. Lexi reached around with one hand to control Amber's piss stream my fingers on her mound, like she had her own. Her other hand against Amber's stomach, pressing her tight against her own body.

I had now started to stroke Amber's bare calves, loving the smooth skin against my hands.

"Hmm, I almost want to trade spots so I can taste your piss sexy." Lexi breathed and then Amber 's eyes widened in appreciation and she started to piss. Lexi quickly moved it up to my mouth and I began to swallow. Lexi also still had more piss herself and it arched just under the taller Amber's pussy and hit my chest and stomach.

When they finished Lexi said, "Oh my god, this shoot even has me way more turned on then usually, way more! Usually after a shoot I've had enough. I think me and you are going to have some post shower fun." She then gave Amber's ass a smack.

They both stepped out of the piss tub and as Amber got back into her robe Lexi couldn't help herself and turned back to me and just her piss dripping toes in front of me face, as I bent my neck up to suck them.

Lexi moaned as she stared at me while I did this, she then pulled out and slid back into her robe and joined Amber who now had the camera again.

"How was that?"

"Awesome, I love all this stuff and I don't know why."

"What about after you cum, you've never actually been forced to keep at it, how was that?"

"It's weird, besides all the physical stuff, my ass clenches so getting fucked fucking stings, my dick is super sensitive, plus before I cum it's a pain/pleasure mix, the good cancels out a lot of the bad, after its pure bad, no filters of good feelings so it feels fucking terrible and painful."

"Mentally, its even crazier, this doesn't really apply to guys but remember high school parties? You'd sometimes hook up with someone in an upstairs bedroom or whatever, I imagine in general today I felt like a girl normally does, its wrong, kinda dirty or slutty to do that, but it feels fucking great and exciting. But after I come, I would feel like that same girl, but now the whole party bursts into the room and the lights come on, everyone you know is watching you fuck a random guy and you have nothing to cover yourself with, you just lay there, naked, pussy wet as everyone watches you panic and try to cover yourself. It's embarrassing and it totally changes your mindset, like I was tied down and wanted nothing more then to just escape"

"It's that kind of switch that I feel after I cum, except I can't cover myself, hide, getaway, whatever, it doesn't end, it just slowly fades as that post orgasm level headedness disappears."

"Wow, that scene sounds hot too, but that was a good description too." Amber said, "Pre shoot you mentioned how you wanted to have your asshole gape open and have it filmed like that. Why?"

"Hmm, well I've always desired to stretch my asshole, fitting bigger and bigger things in it appeals to me for some reason, showing that off besides being degrading, it like a badge or sign that I'm a submissive I guess."

"Ok, so favorite parts, least favorite."

"I loved when I was in that metal stocks type thing and you fisted me for the first time ever, and it was on camera! And even besides that I thought the position was awesome and it felt really good to have your hand in my ass. I just really liked the fisting, it felt amazing. I wish there was a better position for the other girl to be serviced in though, that felt awkward for both of us I bet."

"The worst was definitely the first, it was just whipping and I don't really get off on that stuff for the most part, but it set the tone for the rest. I'll have cane marks and bruises on my thighs and ass for a while and when I do I'll remember that scene fondly. I liked that it was in there and a valuable part of the whole, but on its own I didn't like it."

"The third scene was cool I liked the suspension, it was just a really fun scene, again the clamps were painful, it took some fun out of it, but definitely added to the intensity of the whole ordeal."

"The second scene was probably the one that turned me on the most, I was losing my mind, having you fuck me while Lexi did my ass, all while I was helplessly tied up from head to toe was incredible. Just watching you two work on me was incredible."

"I don't think I can accurately describe the last scene, it's like I wasn't even in my own body, like my mind was overloaded and just gave up. It was painfully as hell, it was really gross to drink all that piss and was so fucking painful, but amazing nonetheless. You saw how fast I came, something was going right."

"Great, I loved the whole thing too," Amber agreed. "The last scene we barely did anything but just watching you was insane. I think I liked fucking you on the suspension the most. What about you Lexi?"

"I loved it all too, I'm fucking exhausted and like him, it was totally worth it. I thought you in between my legs eating my ass while he fucked himself on my fist was incredible. That was my favorite. Or the same part when I was eating your pussy, awesome too."

"OK, anything else to say?"

"Just thanks, you guys were amazing, incredible. This is one of the most memorable moments of my life. I learned a lot about myself today and just hope everyone enjoyed watching these lovely ladies work me over."

"Great, thanks, you can finally get out of that pool." And then Amber turned the camera off.

I then stood up and one of the assistants handed me a towel and I began to wipe off the piss.

Now I was finally allowed to shower, and then leave so I could get some rest when Lexi called me over and said "Hey, before you shower up, I have a proposition for you...."