Can I Be This Lucky? Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot TS takes guy home with her.
2.9k words
4.63
63.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we rode towards her place, she told me a little more of her story. Her name was Alex. She was one of those little boys who never felt right. She always liked playing with the girls, with dolls & dressing up. She always felt like a girl in a boys body. I totally remembered the boys we called "fags" or "sissies" growing up. The ones you just knew were different, but I never put 2 & 2 together like that. Her parents rejected her once they realized she wasn't going to change. She went to live with her Aunt down south. Where she got to be herself in a new place. She started taking female hormones at 15. She was now 25.

Alex also explained about her situation with her roommate as well. She & her roommate had been best friends since high school. They messed around a lot, since they had a hard time finding guys who would accept Alex the way she was. They used toys & role playing. They got quite kinky from what I was hearing. Sounded like fun to me!

As she spoke, it was still wondering just exactly how things were going to play out when we got back to her apartment. It didn't take much time, until we pulled up to a high-rise overlooking the ocean. The building was secure, with underground parking & security. She definitely had money. This place was expensive. She lead me into the building, by the hand. The security guard gave me one of those looks... The jealous, YOU LUCKY BASTARD, look. I figured he didn't know the truth about her. Thou, I doubted most men who knew her did. We got to the elevators past the security stand. She pressed the button & looked up at me. She was probably 5'5, 130 lbs, beautiful big green eyes, & an ass that would make any man turn & take notice. Not too big... just heart shaped & full. The short black skirt she wore showed off her ass & her hips so nicely.

She noticed me checking her out. So she did a spin, at the end of which she put her hands on her hips. "You like what you see?"

"Very much!" Was all I could reply.

"Good!" She laughed, then pulled me by the hand into the now opening elevator door. She backed all the way to the wall, then put her arms up around my neck. I kissed her forehead, then wrapped my arms around her, one on her back, the other slid down to rub her lovely ass. She leaned her head against my chest. "It's been a long time since I had someone not treat me like either a complete sex object, or an alien. Thank you." She said softly.

I lifted her head so I could look into her eyes. "Not a problem baby girl. You seem like a lady to me."

She moved her head up & kissed me square on the lips. Her lips were soft & wet. I stuck out my tongue & flicked it across her lips. She parted them & sucked my tongue into her warm mouth. She tasted like any other woman I'd ever kissed. Nothing different at all. I squeezed her ass tightly as well kissed. She was sucking on my tongue & massaging it with hers the same way she had done my cock. I was rock hard. If I'd had known the situation a little better, I would have fucked her right there on the elevator.

The bell went off. She pushed me back a bit. "Hold that... We're almost there." She winked, then turned & lead me by the hand to the left & down the hall. She stopped in the hallway near a door. She pulled me head down to her lips & whispered in my ear. "Ok. I have a request, thou, you will enjoy the benefits of it if you listen. When we walk in here, don't make a big deal about her or even pay her any attention. Act like we just met in a bar or something, & you cant wait to tear my clothes off & fuck me." I looked at her, my face surely showing how confused I was. "I'm serious... grab on me. Strip off my clothes. Bend me over the couch & shove your cock in me. Do whatever you want to me, just do not go in & hit on her. Trust me. My roommate is a horny bitch & you are a hot guy. She will be all over you in 10 seconds once she sees how into me you are. But she is also very protective of me. So don't walk in like you're looking forward to getting with her. She will get pissed off & things will get weird. Just pay attention to me until she makes the 1st move. Then you're all good."

"Ok." I shrugged.

I was still a bit confused. Once she opened the door & I saw her roommate, I knew what the big deal was. Her roommate was gorgeous. She was sitting on the couch in a t-shirt & boxers. She had on no make-up & she could turn the head of every straight male she passed with no problem. She looked like one of those barely legal porn star girls. Long blonde hair, steel gray eyes, puffy lips. I couldn't see her ass because of how she was sitting, but she had shapely legs. With toned thighs & calves, & pretty, pedicured feet. This chick was smoking hot.

"Hey Sam. This is Rick. Rick. This is my roommate Sam." I nodded in her direction. I was standing directly behind Alex, with my cock pressed up against her. She had her left hand on my ass, pulling me into her harder. She was grinding her ass back against me.

Samantha smiled up at me. "Hi Rick. Nice to meet you. I hope you're being good to my girl!" She winked at me.

"He's been VERY good to me already... & I plan on letting him be good to me all night!" Alex squeezed my ass & pulled me harder against her.

I grabbed her shoulder & spun her around. Then I kissed her. She stuck her tongue into my mouth, so I started sucking & nibbling on it. She moaned into my mouth, then reached down & grabbed my stiff cock through my jeans. I pulled away from her face & clamped my lips on the side of her neck.

She gasped, then pulled my head up & whispered in my ear. "I want to taste your cock. Right now." She dropped to her knees & reached for my belt. She unbuckled it, then my pants, & then pulled down my zipper. She then yanked my pants & boxers down at once. My cock sprang free & hit her in the face. She laughed, then took the head into her mouth. Her mouth was warm & wet. It felt so much better without the condom. She pulled aback a bit.. then she grabbed the base of my cock, & started licking the head.. Then she did something I'd only seen in porn movies at that point... She leaned up a bit & spit on my cock. Then she smiled up at me while she coated me with her spit & then leaned took me all the way into her throat. My balls were against her chin. My head rolled back on my neck. I was in heaven. She then grabbed my hands & put them on the back of her head, & grabbed both my ass cheeks & pulled me into her mouth more. She wanted me to fuck her face again.

I slid my dick back until just the head was on her lips... Then jammed it forward, all the way back into her throat. She gagged a second, but was fine. I pulled out & jammed forward again. No gagging this time. I got a nice rhythm going, fucking her face. Her eyes were closed, but the way she was squeezing my ass & pulling me in told me she was loving it. I could feel that familiar tingle in my balls & knew I would cum soon. So I kept up the pace. The feeling of the head of my cock sliding down her throat & her tongue caressing the underside of it was too much. "Oh shit. Damn babe.. I'm cuuummmminnnngggg..." I yelled out the last part as I started spurting hot jizz into her mouth. She grabbed my cock & started stroking it, making sure to get every last drop out & into her hungry mouth. She swallowed every bit.

Then she kissed the head of my dick & smiled up at me. "Damn that was good!" She said, as she got up off her knees.

I kneeled down to pull up my pants. I then heard her roommate, Sam, speak up. "Wow. That was so fucking hot. I wanna see more!"

Alex turned & looked at her. "I bet you do. And more than just see!" With that, Alex walked over to Sam. She grabbed Sam by her neck & pulled her up. She then kissed Sam, full on the lips. She drover her tongue deep into Sam's mouth. Then I could see Sam reaching her tongue up into Alex's mouth. They kissed for what seems like hours, thought it was probably only a minute or 2.

"You're right. His cum was yummy." Sam said with a smile at me. She was licking her lips & looking me up & down.

I actually felt someone had grabbed my stomach somehow & started squeezing it. I sat on a an over-stuffed chair off to the side of the living room. I could now see the TV. Sam had been watching a movie. I wasn't sure what it was... But it was clearly some chick click. I sat there & tried to ignore them. They were now whispering in each others ears. I'd have been a bit offended if the situation wasn't what it was.

Alex finally got up from the couch & came & sat on my lap. She kissed me. Her ass was planted firmly on my crotch. I grabbed her hips & flipped her over, so her ass was pointing up at my face. I smacked it firmly. She started gyrating on my lap. I rubbed her ass & while she was pushing it up at my hand. I slid my hand under her skirt & rubbed her bare ass. She hadn't put her panties back on. I licked my index finger & ran it the entire length of the crack of her ass. I took patience in making sure to pay special attention to the little pink bud of her bunghole.

"Mmmhmmm.. That feels so good." she moaned.

I took that as a queue to take it further. I reached under her & lifted her a bit, then slid her body from over mine. I put her on all fours, with her face in the back of the chair. I got on my knees behind her. I smacked her ass again, soundly. The sound echoed through the apartment. I glanced back & noticed Sam had her right hand jammed down the front of her boxers, & her left hand was in her shirt, playing with her nipple. She was enjoying the show. I let my tongue touch the very top of the crack of Alex's ass. She yelped. I spread her cheeks with my thumbs, & made sure to get my tongue dripping wet, before tracing it slowly from the top to the bottom of her ass. She was gyrating so hard in the seat I had to use force to hold open her cheeks & keep her in place. On my way back up, I found the tight little hole I'd enjoyed earlier. I started flicking my tongue on it.

Alex was screaming into the cushion of the chair. "Oh god. Yes... Yes! Lick me. OH... it feels so good... Ahhgghh.."

I got a firmer grip on her cheeks... & then applied some pressure with my tongue. I felt the tiny hole start to give & allow my tongue inside. It was warm & very tight, but the reaction I was getting from her was more than worth the trouble of getting my tongue in. I pulled it out slowly, then drove it back in. I was tongue fucking the ass of this very sexy TS & she was loving it. I pulled my tongue out, & then slid my finger down her crack. I slid it inside her... She moaned out loudly. I slid another finger in. She started jamming her ass back onto my fingers. I realized she had her hand under her. I bent down a bit & saw he was stroking herself. She was stroking her cock while finger fucked her ass. The harder & faster I fucked her, the harder she stroked herself.

"mmhhmmmm.. I'm cummmminnnnngggg.." she screamed into the chair. I could feel her ass clinching on my fingers. I saw she was shooting cum all over the chair cover.

She was still grinding against my fingers. Then she sat up & looked back at me. "Put that big black cock in me. Please! Now!"

I stood up behind her. She reached back & spread her ass cheeks wide. I put the head of my dick against her budd & pressed into it. She grunted when I pushed my head in, then she moaned once I slid all the way in. I got in as far as I could go, the slowly pulled out.

"Don't bother trying to make it last... I want you to fuck me hard & fast. I want to feel your hot cum spewing inside me. Please. Do it.. Let me feel it!"

If that's what she wanted. Grabbed her hips with both hands.. Made sure we were both braced, & then I slammed into her, hard & deep. She screamed out loud when I did. I pulled out fast & slammed in again. I went at it like that for as long as I could. I finally felt my balls bubbling. "Oh shit. I'm cummmiiinnnnnnngggggg" I yelled. I could feel my cum squirting inside her bowels.

"Oh shit. That feels so fucking good! Oh yes.. YES!" She screamed... Her ass was squeezing my cock, milking me of all the cum it could get. I was covered in sweat, as was she. I let my rapidly softening cock slid out of her still tight bung. I feel to my knees & then just sat on the floor & leaned against the chair. Exhausted.

Alex was still on the chair, bent over it. She reached with her left hand up between her legs & stuck a finger in her ass. My cum started oozing out. She rubbed her finger in it & then put the finger in her mouth. Wow she so fucking hot.

Sam stirred on the couch. I looked over & saw how disheveled she looked. She most have gotten herself off at least once. She got up & walked over to the chair. She then got down on her knees & stuck her face into Alex's ass. She was licking my cum off of Alex's ass. She then spread Alex's cheeks & stuck her tongue up Alex's well fucked asshole.

Alex was moaning out loudly. "Yes... Lick me. Clean all his yummy cum out of my ass you dirty tramp. You're such a cum loving slut, Sam." She laughed.

Sam looked at me & winked. Then she flipped over onto her back & got under Alex. She pulled Alex's cock down & stuffed it into her mouth.

I'm incapable of being shocked anymore at this point. She starts giving Alex a blowjob that rivals the one Alex gave me. Alex sat up in the chair & started fucking Sam's mouth. She looked over at me & smiled wickedly. I smacked her ass, then rubbed it. When I went to pull my hand away, she grabbed it. I slid it over till I was touching her bunghole. Her back arched when I touched it. She kept fucking Sam's mouth, but now she was going from Sam's mouth, back onto my finger. I slid a 2nd finger in & she started bucking wildly.

"Oh damnnnnn baby.. I'm gonna cum in your slutty mouth." Alex said, her voice muffled because her face was now back into the cushion of the chair. I could feel her ass squeezing my fingers again, & I knew she was filling Sam's mouth with her cum.

Alex collapsed on the chair in a heap. Sam slid from under her. She noticed me pulling my hand back from Alex's ass. She grabbed my hand & stuffed my fingers into her mouth. While she sucked Alex's ass cream & my cum from my fingers, she shoved her hand back into her boxers. I could smell her very hot & wet pussy.

"May I?" I motioned towards her boxer covered honey pot.

"Please do!" She said softly, smiling brightly. She lifted her ass off the floor & slid her boxers down. The smell from her extremely hot pussy was intoxicating. She got the boxers off her feet & flung them across the room. I rolled over to position myself face 1st with the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. She was freshly shaven. Her puffy pink lips looked so ready to be licked. She looked down at me with a pleading look. This girl was aching for attention. This is going to be a very long night.