Can I Change Your Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blin18
blin18
797 Followers

"Crank it up, Ailsa," Lazarus said, making a spinning gesture with his fist to the woman in the lab coat. Djvonic doubted she could hear them, but she nodded her assent and picked up a computer tablet from the bench beside the window.

"What's she doing" Djvonic asked as they watched her navigate series of screens that presumably controlled the machines.

"Shhh," Lazarus dismissed the question. "Just watch. It won't take long."

The machines hummed to life with a low, cyclic beat. The woman, Ailsa, had her back to the window and Djvonic was able to watch what was happening on her screen. It showed a graphic of a human brain, and as the machines worked, small areas on the image illuminated like a heat-map before moving on to a new location. A progress indicator at the bottom slowly filled, but then when it reached one-hundred percent, the screen momentarily cleared and then started again from scratch. Djvonic had been holding his breath and released it with a shaky wheeze when he realised the process was still going. He was so keyed up. What the fuck was about to happen?

The progress bar slowly filled again with the brain map firing light-bursts like a satellite stop-motion video of a thunderstorm.

"Let's go take a look-see, shall we?" Lazarus said cheerfully, clapping the other man on the upper arm and moving towards the door. Djvonic's heart was racing; he wanted to think it was because of the enormity of this business proposition (mind control, fucking mind control!) but it was more than that; he could feel his cock hardening uncomfortably in his underwear, and he couldn't stop thinking about what might happen to the gorgeous young woman in the middle machine. What would she be made to do?

Lazarus led him to the adjacent room and held the door open, allowing Djvonic to enter first. The red and green robed women were still lying motionless in their machines, but the girl in the middle was sitting up, awake. The technician Ailsa was examining her pupils with an ophthalmoscope, blocking most of his view and only heightening the tension. All Djvonic could see was a corona of stunning, ice-blonde hair, the tips of her breasts beneath tight bodice of her sun-dress, and her long, smooth, flawless legs, which looked trim and round, even with her seated weight resting on them. Good God, he was with beautiful women every day and he'd fucked more of them than he could remember, but the thought of this nubile young thing – giving her body in a way that would be utterly out of character – had him harder than he could remember being in the last ten years.

"I think you're good to go, honey," Ailsa said, stepping away from the blonde and putting away her ophthalmoscope.

"Mandy?" Djvonic blurted, stunned almost beyond rational response to see his own daughter in this underground criminal lair. "What the blue fuck is going on?" he cried, turning angrily on Lazarus.

"Daddy?" the blonde girl asked, sounding just as confused as Djvonic. Then more excitedly, "Daddy!" She jumped off the bed and ran to her father, barrelling into him as she had done as a child, rocking him back on his heels. She threw her arms around his broad chest and hugged him fiercely, her breasts swelling lusciously out the top of her dress as she pressed them into his body.

Djvonic was doubly taken aback. Although she'd been a very tactile and expressive child, she hadn't hugged him so heedlessly, pressing the full length of her slim, young body into his, since she began to develop breasts several years ago. Djvonic realised with mounting horror that the sweet softness bearing down on his hard cock was the delicate mound of her vulva.

"Daddy, I didn't expect to see you here," Mandy said, kissing his cheek. "Oh my!" she smiled at him, leaning her chest back but pressing her pussy more firmly into his cock. "Is this for me?" Locking her eyes on his, she slowly ground her hips and opened herself up against her father's manhood. "It is for me, isn't it Daddy?" she cooed softly.

"Mandy, no!" Djvonic croaked, trying to prise his daughter's supple, young body away from him.

"Mandy, yes," Lazarus said calmly as he lightly pressed a scalpel to Djvonic's jugular. "Please don't move, Mr Djvonic. I wouldn't like for Magdalena's pretty dress to be blood-stained."

"What the fuck is your game, asshole?" Djvonic said through gritted teeth, conscious of the fact that even talking could cause the deadly scalpel to cut him.

"A demonstration, my fine new friend," Lazarus answered mildly, that psychotic light dancing in his eyes once again. "One you won't soon forget." Then to Mandy, "Go ahead, dear. Don't let me interrupt you."

"Oh, Daddy," she breathed. "You're so hard." She moved her hand to touch him through his trousers, his manhood straining and twitching beneath her delicate fingers. "Can I see it?"

"Mandy, no," Djvonic groaned miserably.

"I beg your pardon?" Lazarus murmured menacingly into his ear, placing another ounce of pressure on the scalpel at his neck.

"It's reversible?" he whispered back.

"Completely," Lazarus confirmed. "Won't remember a thing."

Djvonic contemplated resistance for a moment and then rejected it. Revenge was best served cold.

"Yes, baby," he sighed sadly to the girl. "Go ahead."

Mandy made an inarticulate squeal of girlish excitement. "Thank you, Daddy," she breathed, and then she touched her soft lips to his and kissed him slowly, pulling away with a sigh. "I want to remember this forever."

With a huge smile, she began to unbuckle his belt. Working slowly with sleek, manicured fingers, she popped the button and unzipped him, and then knelt and lowered his trousers to his ankles, the long, thick bulge of his erection straining beneath his underpants just an inch in front of her face. Mandy parted her lips and touched them to the cotton stretched over his cock, brushing them tantalisingly up and down his length while she gazed up into his eyes. Smiling mischievously, her tongue darted out to touch him, leaving a tiny wet patch on the fabric.

Bringing one hand up between his legs, Mandy used her long fingernails to tickle his balls, and it occurred to Djvonic's incredulous mind that these were exactly the sort of slow, teasing, erotic techniques that he made his escorts learn to prolong and heighten the experience for their clients. She licked him again and then closed her lips sideways over his shaft, taking his cock between her jaws like a dog with a bone. First, she blew hot breath through the thin cotton of his underpants, and then moistening it with her saliva, she sucked wetly on the side, her lips moulding to the hard contours of his cock.

"Mmmm," she groaned, looking up into Djvonic's eyes once again as she tucked her fingers beneath the waistband and pulled his underpants slowly down over his hips. Despite the terror of the situation, Djvonic was rock hard. His cock-head got caught in the elastic and was pulled downwards with his underwear, then finally it sprang free, grazing the downy softness of Mandy's cheek. "Oh, Daddy, it's so beautiful," she marvelled, nuzzling its bulging veins with her nose and lips, allowing his cock-head to swing aimlessly, leaving stringy trails of clear pre-cum over her beautiful face.

"It's so hard," she panted, her voice edged with excitement. "I love it." Stroking his balls again with her fingertips, she slowly kissed her father's cock all over, her soft lips smacking with delight as she moaned and touched her wet tongue to the throbbing, blue veins. Closing her slender fingers around his girth, she held him still, placing tiny, loving kisses all around the crown, before touching the eye to her lips. And with maddeningly slow strokes, she painted them to a pink glossy shine with his pre-cum.

Even in his mounting horror at the inevitable outcome of this display, Djvonic had never been more aroused. Looking down at the vision before him, his own eighteen-year-old little girl, her soft and shining lips slightly parted and gently kissing his cock while she held the base in her tiny fist; he had to admit that it was the single most erotic thing he'd witnessed in his long career with sex workers. At this moment he wanted nothing more than to feel her soft, young body envelop him and to fill her with cum.

"Tell me what to do, Daddy," she breathed in the little-girl voice she used at home to seek favours. "Tell me what you want."

"Mandy, don't," he groaned. "You can't."

"Tell her, Mr Djvonic," Lazarus said menacingly. "We're just getting to the good bit."

"God help me," Djvonic breathed to himself.

"Now," Lazarus husked, tightening the scalpel to his throat again.

"Okay, okay," he panted desperately, his heart kicking up another notch as a warm drop of blood trickled down his neck. "Open your mouth, angel," he said to Mandy.

"-ike -is?" she asked innocently, parting her lips and hovering them over his glans. The hint of a smile played at the corner of her mouth while she looked up at him with doe eyes, batting her long, black eyelashes.

"Uh huh," he gulped, unable to believe his beautiful, blonde daughter was about to suck his cock. "Now put it inside."

Mandy rocked slowly forwards and took half of her father's cock in her mouth, and then she softly closed her lips around the girth, allowing the length of his shaft to rest lightly on her tongue.

"Mmmm hmmm?" she asked wordlessly, although Djvonic understood perfectly. And now?

"Suck me, angel," he croaked, his voice laced with a combination of misery and ecstasy.

Nothing could have prepared him for what followed. Djvonic monitored his daughter's social behaviour fairly closely, and he was reasonably sure she was a virgin. The few dates she'd been on were to the movies or to dinner, and she'd never dated the same boy more than twice, understanding intuitively that to persist longer – when there's no spark – would be to lead the boy on. Even if she had taken one to third base, that wouldn't explain the sublime lovemaking skills she was now demonstrating on his straining cock.

With their eyes locked and her jaws yawning around his thick shaft, Mandy began to suck her father in exquisitely slow strokes. Holding him still in her mouth, she sucked from front to back, constricting him first with her moistened lips and then rolling the pressure slowly back to his glans, using her powerful tongue to milk the trickle of pre-cum down his shaft and into her throat.

Now that the deed had begun, Djvonic's reticence melted away and he saw his daughter for what she really was: a phenomenally beautiful, nubile teenager who at this moment wanted nothing more than his cock in her mouth.

"Oh my God," he breathed, still watching her eyes as her cheeks worked rhythmically in and out, tightly hugging his shaft. "Baby girl … you are amazing."

"Mmmm," Mandy moaned, smiling at her father's praise around her mouthful of throbbing cock. Letting go of his balls and the base of his shaft, she used her hands to stroke and squeeze her full breasts through her dress.

"Oh baby, yes," he whispered. This was the ultimate in erotic gestures for Djvonic, and something he tried to instil in his prostitutes with rare success. For a woman to suck him without using her hands meant one of two things: that she trusted him completely not to force his cock down her throat, or that she had conquered her gag reflex and wanted all of him. Whichever it was, it didn't really matter (though he always hoped for the latter) because it was the sight that captivated him. He could feel the head of his dick deep inside Mandy's mouth, but he could see another three inches of rampant cock projecting from her soft lips, ready to push forwards into the rippling tunnel of her throat.

Mandy slipped the shoulder straps of her dress over her slender arms and pulled the bodice down to her waist, revealing a smooth, nude bra that perfectly framed the swell of her full, ripe breasts. Still sucking him with those luxurious slow strokes, she reached behind to the clasp and paused, looking questioningly up into her father's eyes.

"Mmmm?" she asked. The implication was obvious; she was asking Djvonic what he wanted.

"Yes, baby," he encouraged her. "Take it off."

She made a delighted, purring sound and smiled again around his cock. Still moving slowly, she unhooked the bra and slipped the straps off her shoulders, but held the cups over her breasts with both hands while she watched her father's reaction, her eyes wide with feigned innocence.

"Please, sweetheart," he said slowly. "Show Daddy."

Moaning softly with approval, Mandy lowered her hands, pulling away the bra cups to reveal her soft, natural breasts, still riding youthfully high on her chest and swelling lusciously at the sides. Djvonic yearned to take her large pink areolae and upturned nipples between his lips. Dropping the bra into her lap, she cupped her hands beneath her breasts and lifted them higher for her father's approval, shifting the balance of their weight so that they bulged sensuously at the top.

"Oh, baby. You're so beautiful," Djvonic whispered, tears forming in his eyes; pride and lust for his daughter mixing in an intoxicating and unfamiliar cocktail. Cum began to boil inside his balls as he anticipated the beautiful moment when it would burst forth so that he could watch the expressions of shock and surprise as Mandy's mouth filled with her father's steaming seed. His breath shortening, he closed both hands around her head, his fingers gliding through her silky, blonde hair, and his thumbs tracing the smooth bulge of her hairline along the brow.

Still, with his cock in her mouth and his hands grasping her head – in the perfect position to drive his manhood down her throat, still she sucked him, slowly, lovingly; her hands gently kneading her breasts and pinching her erect nipples but never thinking about returning to defend herself from choking on his cock.

The eroticism of this trust and confidence was too much for Djvonic, he had to explore its boundaries before he exploded. Using Mandy's head for leverage, he pulled out against the exquisite, wet suction until just the head was inside her mouth, and then allowed himself to be sucked back inside. A surprised gasp was forced from his chest as she took him an inch deeper and her soft palate closed divinely over his glans.

"Mmmm!" she cried out with ecstasy, her eyes rolling back in her head as she pinched her nipples fiercely; the tips angry and red between her painted fingertips.

The effect on Djvonic was transcendent. Lust for his daughter swelled deep in his chest. She wants this. She wants to swallow my cock.

He pulled slowly out and let her suck him back in again, holding his breath as the entrance of her throat worked over his cock head, squeezing and shaping it, preparing it to slide further down into the dark warmth of her lithe, young body.

Mandy's eyes flashed with excitement and her nostrils flared as she panted with seeming anticipation. "Mmmm!" she moaned pleadingly, staring up at her father, desperation in her eyes. Releasing one breast, she lifted her hem and parted her thighs, slipping her fingers beneath the waistband of her little Hello Kitty panties. Her breathing intensified as she touched herself, and Djvonic watched as a wave of pleasure rolled upwards from her hips, her free breast bobbing sensuously as it surged past her chest.

Almost reluctantly, Djvonic pulled his cock most of the way out again and held it there, watching his daughter's eyes for a sign. With her fingers working rhythmically beneath the tight, white cotton panties, Mandy asked the question wordlessly, using just her eyes. Do you want to?

"Yes, sweetheart," Djvonic husked, almost unable to breathe. "More than anything."

Mandy gave her consent with an almost imperceptible nod and tickled the sensitive arrowhead of skin on the underside of his crown with her tongue. "Then take me," was the wordless invitation.

Gazing down upon her, Djvonic rolled the tips of his thumbs over her silky hairline again. "Oh, my darling," he breathed, his voice catching on the last word before he pushed his cock slowly back into his daughter's mouth. It felt like an eternity, watching her supple lips roll smoothly over the thick, bulging veins; her wet saliva glinting off his cock in the fluorescent light. As his cock head slid gently into the funnel of her soft palate, and he felt it close lovingly around him, Mandy dropped her shoulders and tipped back her head, opening her throat to him. Her cheeks sucked in tightly around his shaft as he penetrated her throat, her muscles convulsing and gripping him as she furiously swallowed to suppress her gag. She's so tight! He had to brace with his fingertips at the base of her skull and push her face onto his cock with force, finally sliding past the resistance and easing the last inch home between her yawning lips.

With one hand still working tirelessly beneath her panties and the other squeezing her swollen, pink breast, Mandy slurped wetly on her father's cock, working her powerful tongue up and down the sensitive underside and snaking it out between her lips to lick his balls with the tip.

This was so far in excess of the best blow job of Djvonic's life, he never wanted it to end; though his balls told a different story, swelling and lifting and preparing for the job that nature demanded: to inject his seed deep inside the body of a healthy mate. His hands shaking, Djvonic moved Mandy's head forward and back, easing his straining cock up and down the rippling tunnel of her throat, fucking his daughter's virgin mouth with short, loving thrusts.

"Ah!" he cried out through his teeth. "Mandy … baby … almost there!" His balls swelled massively again and lifted inside his sack as he strained against the orgasm, denying himself for a few more precious seconds to build up the pressure. Three … two … one , he counted himself in. "Oh, my darling," he groaned with the sweet relief of finally letting go and pulled out of Mandy's throat, back into her mouth.

She sucked a quick breath through flaring nostrils and then squealed ecstatically as Djvonic came in her mouth; hot, powerful jets of cum, surging over her tongue and painting the back of her throat in thick, white ropes. With lips working furiously on his shaft to hold in the deluge, she slurped and sucked greedily on his cock, using her tongue to milk each delivery down the thick bulge beneath his shaft, and swallowing mouthful after mouthful of hot seed with low, contented moans of satisfaction.

"Oh, good Lord," Djvonic moaned as the last of his cum pumped weakly into his daughter's mouth. "What have I done?"

"You've entered into a beautiful partnership," Lazarus said indulgently as he slid the point of a hypodermic needle into the other man's neck.

Lazarus removed the scalpel as Djvonic's knees began to buckle, and then caught him beneath the arms as he collapsed while Mandy shuffled backwards on her knees, making room for her semi-conscious father on the floor.

"How did I do?" Mandy asked Lazarus, getting to her feet and wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"You were sublime, my dear, sublime," Lazarus praised her. "Choose your words carefully though," he whispered. "He's only paralysed; he can still see and hear us."

"I have a special treat for you, if you like?" she offered, her head tilted coquettishly and fingering her bottom lip.

"And what might that be, you sweet young thing? Lazarus asked with an indulgent smile.

Mandy bounced lightly on her toes, making her full breasts bounce enticingly. She leaned forward and whispered excitedly in his ear before rocking back and lifting her hem to show him her panties, stroking her fingers lightly over the white cotton stretched across her swollen pussy lips.

blin18
blin18
797 Followers