Can I Give You a Hand? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietro108
pietro108
509 Followers

I was shocked to say the least. I was used to this reaction in me, but to see someone else's reaction so close and intimately, was something that I was not really prepared for. He kept cumming until his jizz covered his gut and chest. It never seemed to stop. I was sort of locked with my finger touching his nipple and my mouth wide open in stunned silence. My eyes would have taken on a rabbit in the car headlights sort of expression.

He kept cumming in rhythmic spurts of creamy white cum while he moaned and mumbled many of the names of the girls in our class. His body stretched and strained, his head bent back in a desperate effort to push his cock as deeply as possible into the imagined pussy while his balls almost disappeared into the skin under his cock.

Part of me woke up in time to lift my finger off his nipple and quickly touch his neck again with my left hand. The change which came over him was as instant as that. His cock softened, his muscles relaxed and his breathing returned to normal. "Holy crap!" I whispered under my breath. "It works on others too."

The next morning was very interesting, as you can imagine. Ty disappeared very quickly as soon as he woke up. His mattress was soaked. So much so, that most boys commented on "wetting the bed", until they came closer and recognised the unmistaken smell of male cum. "Shit man, couldn't you wait until you got home?" was the general gist of the comments made by Ty's friends who were game to make such comments to him. Sly snickering and sideways glances were enough for those who often felt the blunt end of his bullying. He was strangely very quiet for the rest of the term.

I came out of that incident knowing a few things...

1. I wasn't gay

2. my powers worked on others, and

3. I had a mental list of all the girls that Ty had fucked or played around with, if his cumming ramblings were even partly true,

Now to work...

Since my lightning bolt, I found that I could concentrate better, remember things and generally perform better at school. My grades improved, I did the work in less time and my self-confidence took a huge boost. I felt that I was king of my world. All this along with literally hours of cumming at night, but totally relaxed in the morning. My endless cumming, although heavenly, pure pleasure, did produce some problems. The constant moaning and gasping in delight was something I was always worried about. I know that my parents expected some of that, after all they did have a healthy teenager in the house! But there had to be a limit. I went about controlling my noises and jerking movements to a dull whisper. The other problem is fairly obvious. All that jizz! There are only so many socks in a boy's drawer!

This took me a while to solve even though the solution was there all along. The reason I didn't automatically think of it straight away was partly to do with the gay thing. Once, during a wank session, I accidentally spurted some of my cum onto my lips. I tentatively tasted it and was both intrigued and repulsed by the realisation that it actually didn't taste so bad. Every boy has a sneaking curiosity about the taste of his own cum. It stands to reason. If one of the main male fantasy is for a girl to suck his dick until he cums and she swallows it, he would have to know what he is asking her to do. I came to the decision that I could swallow my own cum. Yeah, "Gross!" you might be thinking. But, hey, what was I going to do?

My cock had grown sufficiently in length and my physical flexibility was such that I could self-suck at will. It took me a while to come to grips with this particular ability, but seemed the only logical answer to that sweet problem of continuing endless cumming and spurting jizz.

The taste didn't put me off. It had a slightly salty, oily, smooth taste/texture which was easy to swallow. I was not turned off by it at all. My nights were spent in my lying in an almost complete circle, dick in mouth, licking, tasting and swallowing the endless supply of my own man-milk which spurted rhythmically and powerfully out of my throbbing hot cock. I just loved the feel of my cockhead in my mouth, and I imagined it to be a large woman's nipple, lactating into my mouth. Of course I knew just where to put my lips and tongue to maximise the feeling on my dick, even though these feeling were not necessary for me to cum. I just had to touch my nipple with my right hand to cum.

My nipples became very pleasure sensitive due to them being used in this manner. The feelings that pulsed through my nipples coursed through my body. They made my toes curl as every nerve ending from my toes to my ears came alive, wave after wave, crashing inwards towards my balls and prostrate to spurt in delicious white cum into my mouth.

This gift I had been given by the angels, which is how I started to rationalise it, had completely changed my life. But I had a nagging thought that it was not meant for just me. My parents would have been proud of the moral soul searching which I undertook, but I was just as sure that they would be shattered by my sex fascination, especially masturbatory sex.

I always knew that life was more than being self-absorbed, and completely mind (and cock) blowing as my new-found abilities were, I knew I had to reach out and share with others, especially some of the girls on Ty's unconsciously rambling list!

Hey I'm not that much of a goody-goody!

pietro108
pietro108
509 Followers
12