Can I Give You a Hand? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers

Melinda gathered her thoughts. "You mean that if I swallow lots of your cum, it will enable me to cum almost endlessly and still face the next day ready for anything?" she asked incredulously.

"Yep! Seems so!" replied Tim.

"This sounds like a challenge Tim Ogilvie!" she announced. "Fill every hole of my body with your delicious cum untile it leaks out to overflowing." She laughed as she presented him with that holy grail of holes, her ass.

"Are, are you sure Mel?" this hesitantly.

"Now please Tim. We have a scientific experiment to conduct. Just remember I am a trained research scientist and robust research demands energetic research methods and a determined attitude. Oh and if that cum hand of yours is working still, that might help out a little too!"

Melinda sidled her smooth ass cheeks up to his hardening cock. She rubbed copious quantities of her cunt juices over her ass opening and along his dick to smooth the passage a bit and make it more comfortable. She needn't have worried though because Tim used his calming hand to relax her muscles as he penetrated further and further into her nether hole. The tight sphincter muscles acted like a prison chain around his dick, only allowing his hard member to move in freely after his wide cock head had passed through. They then squeezed deliciously all around his cock, forcing his foreskin to get caught and slide backwards along his shaft. There just didn't seem to be an end to her ass hole. He bottomed out without feeling the familiar cervical opening when he fucked her cunt.

"Ah Tim. I feel so full. I can feel you right inside my stomach it seems!" she moaned. "Fill me baby."

At this request, Tim started the regular pushing in and pulling out of his cock. He slid out until his wide cock head reached her tight sphincter muscle ring and the he slowed down to allow her to accommodate the tightness. Then he slammed back in as far as possible, his pubic bone pushing hard into the top of her ass, the bottom of her backbone. He did this relentlessly, slowly upping the orgasm power of his right hand and gently rubbing and squeezing her beautifully smooth, toned ass cheeks. He waited until he was about to lose his first jet of semen to give Melinda another orgasm courtesy of his handy ability.

She lost her contact with earth as he shot load after load into her welcoming ass. If it wasn't for the fact that her sphincter muscles were so tight, clenching and unclenching in time with her orgasmic contractions coming from her cunt, she would have leaked out his cum a lot earlier than she actually did. Pretty soon, her ass could take no more and Tim felt like he was fucking a bowl of water.

Melinda was still cumming like mad, unaware of the fact that her ass had been thoroughly filled by Tim. He calmed her and as she came round, he hugged her and gentled her back to the conscious world.

"Holy crap Tim boy! You owned my ass!" she managed to say. Is it really as full as it feels?" She lifted her legs up so that her knees were beside her ears and the pooled cum from inside her dribbled out. "Shit!" she commented. " You are amazing!"

Time announced proudly, "That's one out of three. Two to go! Mouth next so that the powers of this cum can do its work."

Melinda easily turned over, ass in the air, cunt near Tim's mouth. "You might as well make your mouth useful while I'm filling mine!"

He readily agreed, working his tongue all around and in her sopping pussy, occasionally getting dribbles of his own cum which leaked out of her ass and down to her cunt. This luckily didn't bother Tim for two reasons. He had tasted his own cum numerous times before and also Melinda was doing delightful things to his cock with her mouth and tongue at the same time. She sighed contentedly as his flicking, licking and sucking had the desired effect on her pussy and clit.

Once again, Tim ejaculated into her mouth, spurting like a hose. Like a champion, she swallowed every bit, until she physically couldn't swallow any more. That was when he sent her over again by rubbing her clit with his right hand. She climaxed so hard that Tim honestly thought she would cause his ears some physical damage. Her thigh and upper leg muscles clenched so tightly around his head, they felt like metal vices. He had to calm her slightly to be able to remove his aching head from between her legs, then he let her have it again, and again, and again!

She took a long time to come back from her near feint, but when breathing normally again, she seemed to recover quickly. "It... Must... Be... working Tim. I actually feel the tiredness and crampiness leaving my stomach and leg muscles. Normally after a powerful climax like that, I take quite a while to recover. One hole left baby!"

She climbed up so that her cunt was now on top of his cock. He touched his own chest with his right hand, producing an almost miraculous erection, seemingly bigger than before. Melinda felt his hard cock and wasted no time filling her aching need with the available dick.

"I love the feeling of a full cunt baby. My pussy is stretched deliciously with your hot cock, now fill it with your hot cum!"

Tim did as he was asked. He wasted no time. He touched his own cock with his orgasm hand which caused eruption after eruption of hot white cum to speed upwards towards Melinda's waiting inside spaces. He pinched her nipple immediately afterwards, causing her to once again travel to orgasm heaven. Tim loved this feeling. It seemed like his very soul was pouring out through his cock into Melinda, connecting forever with her inner being. He savoured this feeling and kept this going for at least twenty minutes. Melinda was a wreck. Her muscles trembled uncontrollably. Her voice became just a throaty rasp with every orgasmic contraction. Her chest heaved as each laboured breath was taken similarly between those blissful contractions. Her eyes were lost in a vain attempt to completely spin backwards towards the back of her head and her head itself was permanently thrown back in complete backwards abandon.

Tim could have done this all night, but the reality dawned on him that Melinda had not had the accumulated benefit of his body healing cum yet. She only had the stomach filled guzzle that he had just deposited.

The return to Earth for both of them was a loving gentle experience. Melinda cried from pure emotional and physical sensory overload and Tim cried in sympathy with this beautiful human being that he hoped never to lose.

"Fuck Tim! That was out of this world. Are you sure you aren't an alien? I'm fairly sure I travelled out of our solar system and into another dimension! It was all just an endless climax, no beginning, no end." She felt around her already healing pussy and ass. "You sure filled me up!" As she daintily burped, she commented, "Even my breath smells of cum!" Melinda began to laugh, a deep satisfying throaty laugh that was so infectious, even Tim laughed in tandem. They both rolled around the floor, at complete ease with their nudity, their juice covered bodies and their candid revelations.

After that, Melinda and Tim stayed together. They opened an allied health medical centre which specialised in treating impotency in couples, severe anxiety, as well as offering health giving dietary supplements for flagging bodies.

Yep. You guessed it.

Tim's orgasm hand was incredibly useful in helping couples 'find their sexual mojo' again. So much so that after a 'consultation', many couples had to hire one of the handy rooms which so happened to be conveniently situated beside the clinic and available at a small fee attached to the consultation fee.

Severely anxious patients left Tim's office feeling extremely calm and at peace with the world and themselves.

Melinda offered a bottled product which was reputed to have rejuvenating properties, no matter what the physical ailment! The strange thing about her 'product' was that it was produced on site, but in only a small room which was only large enough to house a comfortable double bed! Empty bottles went into the room by the boxload and came out with a whitish liquid, which smelled and tasted like something very familiar. Most patients couldn't quite place the smell and taste though!

Neighbours to the clinic often comment how energetic the couple were. They never seemed to leave the premises. After office hours the lights go off and if they listened carefully, screams and moans, obviously of delight came from the one production bedroom literally all night until just before opening hours.

The end!

*****

I hope you enjoyed my story.

It is the first I have written and enjoyed the writing thoroughly.

pietro108
pietro108
512 Followers