Can I Kiss You?

Story Info
Friend indicates his feelings run deeper than friendship.
1.5k words
4.14
24.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where to start? I suppose the beginning would be good or is that too cliché? I think that maybe, before I tell you my tale, I should tell you about me.

Now I don't consider myself beautiful, hell don't even consider myself pretty to be honest. Mildly cute at best. I'm five foot six in height and a little overweight. Depresses the heck out of me but nothing I can do, it's a genetic problem and not due to bad eating habits. My friends tell me that just means there's more of me to love and that guys prefer it when they have more than skin & bone to hold onto. Given that since I was sixteen, there's only been about 3 guys willing to look at me for more than book-smarts you'd have to forgive my scepticism on that issue.

So, only having three serious boyfriends, two of which became lovers (to me that is, not each other) I'm what's considered a major green-horn in the world of romantic and/or sexual encounters. On the other hand, given my lack of knowledge and experience of all things carnal, I'm pretty loyal to the guy I'm with. I don't think of affairs, two-timing or dumping his ass. Partially because I don't like causing anyone pain but mostly, lets face it, who wants a fat and ugly woman at their side? So you can imagine my surprise when it happened.

It was at my friend's house. He'd invited us over for a few drinks so we went. The party had dwindled down to just four of us and because we were a bit drunk, my friend had made up the guest beds for us to use. I'd already staggered off to my appointed room and was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling and deciding that wine possibly wasn't as horrible as I thought. Given that between three of us we'd had four bottles and under usual circumstances, I wouldn't have even touched a glass. It was a pretty logical thought on my part, especially when you consider my head was nicely fuzzed and my face wore a wonky, drink-induced grin. My friend and my lover were in deep conversation about some game that was coming out soon. The drones of their voices, my friend's deep Scottish burr and my lover's harsher Yorkshire one, filtered through the door making me feel safe. My eyes closed.

The voices stopped. I heard the door to the room open then close. Presuming it was my lover, I lay there with my eyes closed and breathing even, hoping he wasn't in one of "those" moods. I didn't really want to make love in my friend's spare bed. Heck, to be honest I didn't want my lover to touch me in that way at all, so I figured pretending to be asleep was a good option. I sensed someone standing near my bed, so close if I'd moved my arm I could have touched them. Fingertips touched first my forehead and then my cheek in a feather-soft caress. A man sighed and my heart skipped a beat as I recognised the voice.

"Sleep well dear-one. I wish we'd had more time. Even a little time alone."

Warm breath sighed on my forehead. His beard scraping on my skin as his lips pressed quickly on my skin. He left the room and I just lay there puzzled. I heard my lover's voice start to drone on again, my friend's joining it. Time passed and I still couldn't sleep. My forehead tingled where I'd been kissed. My friend's words circling round inside my head.

With a sigh, I rose from the bed and walked back to the living room where they were talking. They looked up at me, their conversation paused, and smiled. I returned the smile, my gaze lingering on my friend a little. He scooted up and patted the sofa next to him.

"Sit with us hon."

"Aren't you both tired?" my brow's knotted briefly. "I am but insomnia's playing up."

Both men nodded.

"I am, but I'll stay up with you a while. See if I can talk you to sleep." My friend smiled warmly.

My lover excused himself and retired to the room I'd just left. I sat in the space he vacated and once the door had closed fully, looked at my friend. He lay down on the sofa, his head near to me and patted his shoulder. I did as he'd asked, lying at 90 degrees to him. My head comfortable on his shoulder, his breath on my hair and his fingertips caressing my right shoulder. I shifted a little to look into his eyes.

"S'up babe?" I asked, my gaze shifting to his lips as he licked them slowly.

So we talked a while. My head on his shoulder, looking into his cobalt eyes and watching them darken and spark. His hand on my shoulder, fingertips caressing my skin. He shifted, his other arm moving to rest on my hip as I had rolled more to face him. He brought his fingers up to stroke my bottom lip. Electricity jolted through me and my breathing quickened. He brought his head closer.

"Can I kiss you? God I want to kiss you so damn much." His breathing had deepened a little.

I did the only thing I could think of. I scooted closer and whispered "yes".

Our lips met, a chaste pressing. More sparks danced through me and I heard my soft sigh echoed in his quiet moan. One of us whispered "more" but I'm not sure who. Our lips met a second time, parting as tongues stroked. Shifting on the sofa and reaching more for each other, hands caressing where they could get to as our tongues danced and our breaths mingled. Parting for air, my fingertips stroking his beard got a grin and gentle growl from him.

"I've wanted to do that from the moment I first knew you. It's been all consuming." He captured my finger in his mouth and nipped it softly. "I'm so glad you said yes. Dreams are good but reality is better."

I nuzzled his hand as it cupped my face, my tongue flicking out to lick at his wrist. I felt more alive than I had in months. My mouth teased his palm then fingers as he slid his hand away, catching a finger to suck and nibble it. His eyes closed a second, his face showing his enjoyment as did the rumble from his throat.

"Gods woman, you're turning me on."

"Fair play." I grinned devilishly, his hand moving to grab my head and pull me back to his mouth.

Our kisses heated and deepened. Teeth, tongues and sucking. Both our breathing getting more ragged. The heat and wetness in my core growing as he too possession of me with his kisses and stroking hands. His trousers growing tented showed it wasn't just me this was effecting. Inexperienced I may be, but even I know that if its like this when touching above clothing we'd probably combust. Just as I was thinking his hands hadn't touched my chest area, his fingers brushed lightly over my t-shirt. Fire bolted through me, my back arching to press into him, a groan swallowed by his kiss. He moved back slightly, our noses still touching.

"Hon," his voice was rougher and shakier, mine wasn't much better. "I want.. I want to see your breasts. To touch you there, feast on you. You don't have to say yes."

My head was spinning. My body aflame. A feeling I'd missed for the past year or so. Still conscious of the fact the there were two people sleeping in the house and both bedrooms led straight into the living room. But I wanted him, so help me. His thumb brushed over my t-shirt again, circling my nipple which strained against the soft fabric. I whimpered and trembled with pleasure.

"Verbal answer dear-one." He nuzzled my neck, nipping my ear lobe. "I want you. I love you. But baby steps. Can I...?"

The door handle of the other bedroom moved. I snarled and cursed under my breath. His eyes closed as he grimaced. The newly awakened sleeper plodded through the room towards the bathroom, not even glancing at us.

"Next time," I whispered to him.

His eyes opened again and the grimace replaced by a warm smile. "Next time?"

"Next time." I repeated, reaching out to caress his face. "I promise there will be a next time."

He snuggled into my hand briefly before grabbing a cushion from the sofa and holding it against him. Our friend plonked himself between us on the sofa oblivious to the energy in the room.

"I'd best get some sleep. Can you wake me in a few hours?" Holding the pillow in place, my friend walked into the vacated room, closing the door behind him.

"Sweet dreams honey," I whispered towards the door, "I love you too."