"Can I Lick Your Pussy?" She Asked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

I began to relax after realising that I'd taken his full length, and for awhile Brett was gentle with me. With my legs around his waist, he fucked me slowly with fine long strokes, his fingers slowly caressing my clitoris. He unbuttoned my dress and eased my small breasts from my bra, and his tongue began exploring my erect nipples. And for awhile, it was all quite nice. But he soon began to pick up speed and slap hard into me, his full penetration causing me discomfort.

"Slow down." I asked.

And for awhile he did, but it was almost if he couldn't control himself. He again began to get more physical, and I tried to ease myself up the couch to limit his penetration, but his strong arms held me still.

"How about me sitting on you?" I suggested.

Brett nodded and slipped backwards from me allowing his cock to drop noisily from my pussy. I got to my feet and untangled my clothes allowing my uniform dress to fall to the floor before removing my bra. By the time I was nude; Brett had moved to the couch and was stroking himself in anticipation of my arrival.

"Just take it easy." I asked while straddling his thighs and slipping upwards to his waiting erection.

Perching myself over his cock, I lowered my pussy over it inch by inch before beginning to ride him. His hands were soon exploring my breasts and thighs, and I slowly began to relax. I quite liked my pussy being stretched around Brett's cock; it was a bit of a novelty being challenged. I like my loving making to be nice and slow, but again Brett had other ideas. With his large hands around my waist, he again began to thrust into me from beneath, and as much as I tried to stop him, he was just too strong.

I soon began to get a little pissed off with the whole thing; I was now horny as hell and in the need of some good loving. But it quickly dawned on me that I was experiencing the worst sex ever. Where was the tenderness and the passion, and where was the excitement and the expectation of a nice big orgasm? When Brett's frantic thrusting showed no sign of abating, I pushed myself backwards away from him releasing his cock from my tormented pussy. By the time he'd realised what was going on, I'd managed to escape from his clutches.

"What's wrong?" he panted as he reached forward to take my wrist.

I stepped backwards out of reach.

"You're too rough; I ain't doing you no more." I said.

"Aw please, don't leave me like this." he pleaded. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

"No."

But his sorrowful face stirred some sympathetic feelings within me, and I just couldn't walk away leaving him frustrated. Reaching form my handbag on the floor, I retrieved a tube of hand cream and returned to the couch.

"You'll have to settle for a handjob." I said while dribbling a line of white cream over the head.

By this time, Brett would have gladly agreed to anything rather than missing out. Taking him in hand, I began to rub the cream into his shaft, and was soon getting little moans of appreciation. I allowed his hands to wander freely over my still aroused but disappointed body, and was soon enjoying his finger on my clitoris. Making myself comfortable, I settled into a nice little rhythm. I've always quite enjoyed giving handjobs and like watching a man squirm under my skilful hand.

At first I usually vary my strokes; some encompassing the full length of the shaft, others just concentrating around the head. But with Brett I had to rethink my technique as my fingers and thumb didn't quite meet. Turning my wrist slightly so that my finger tips were placing pressure on the underneath of his shaft, I soon began to get results. With long stokes I began to ease Brett towards his unearned orgasm, his erratic squirming and gasps of pleasure telling me that I was on the right track. To make sure I didn't run out of lubrication at a critical moment, I added a little more hand cream for good measure.

As Brett was getting close to the grand finale, I realised that I had nothing to clean up with. Usually I'm better prepared and have some sort of towel ready to catch the mess. My eyes fell upon Ruth's favourite long stemmed wine glass on the floor, and my devious mind came to the fore. Without breaking rhythm, I managed to hook the glass between my toes and drag the glass close enough to pick up. With one hand now pumping furious and the other poised with the glass, I stroked Brett to orgasm.

At the last moment, I placed the glass close the head of his large cock and caught his flying sperm as he ejaculated. After the powerful squirts came the remaining dribble, and I moved the glass to catch the rest as I milked him dry. I then ran my gooey fingers over the edge to capture all I could. At the end I had a small pool of cum in the bottom of the glass, for all the hard work and bravado involved in making Brett cum, there wasn't exactly a lot to show for it. I then placed the glass on the floor where it wouldn't be knocked over.

After politely waiting for Brett to return to earth, I picked up my clothes with my clean hand with the intention of going to bed. He got to his feet and put his arm around me.

"How about I come to bed with you; and we can try again in the morning?" he asked.

"No thanks, I'm tired and want to get a good nights sleep."

"Aw c'mon, it'll be fun in the morning."

"Hey Brett, please take the hint, I'm not interested."

"Aw c'mon, please let me." he pleaded.

Now there's nothing worse than a man's plea's, and like most nurses, I have little tolerance for people who try and make me do something I don't want to.

"Look Brett, you may have a big dick, but that's the worst sex I've ever had. If you think that you're gonna stick that thing any where near me again, you're dreaming."

The look on his face was worth a thousand pictures, he must think he's the greatest lover on earth or something, I can remember thinking.

"You're too rough and all you did was hurt me. And the next time you think of giving some unlucky girl a licking, have a fucking shave first." That must have sunk in, because Brett threw on his clothes and marched of the house slamming the door closed behind him. A few seconds later, a squeal of smoking tyres confirmed his departure. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed. After confirming what a fickle lot men are, I picked up Ruth's contaminated wine glass from the floor and placed it on the dining table. With a pen, I wrote 'breakfast' on a piece of paper, then propped it up against the glass and left it there for Ruth to find.

The silly thing about all this was that I was still horny. When I got into bed, my fingers were soon between my pussy lips looking for some sort of finality to the evening. Reaching into my drawer, I removed my trusty vibrator and began to pleasure myself towards a nice orgasm. In the end, I had to smile, a good looking guy with a big hard dick, and here I am consoling myself with a cheap piece of plastic and two batteries. What a joke. But the regret arrived soon after my orgasm; for it had been the first time I'd given my body to someone I didn't care for. I felt like a cheap whore, the sex had been lacking, and I would no doubt have to face Brett again. It was a while before sleep finally found me.

The next morning, I arose in a slightly better frame of mind. After tossing a robe around myself, I ventured into the lounge and found Ruth sitting at the table. I noticed that the glass of cum was nowhere in sight, but Ruth's snide smile told me that she'd caught the funny side to it.

"How was breakfast?" I asked while making coffee.

"Cold, bitter and hard to swallow." was her reply. "How'd you make out with Brett?"

"Not good. In the end I gave him a handjob and sent him packing."

"Didn't you like doing it with him?"

"Nope, he was too rough. All he wanted to do was do it hard, and he's too big for that."

"Mmmmmmm, that's how I like it, fast and hard." Ruth replied.

I pulled a painful face, "Not for me. My pussy's too delicate for that."

"And what are you saying about mine? Ruth complained. "All big and baggy or something?"

"Probably. Anyway, I don't think Brett will be coming back here. I told him it was the worst sex I'd ever had."

Ruth grinned, "Oh dear, he wouldn't have liked that."

"He didn't, he slammed the door on the way out."

"Probably won't come back now, looks like you've ruined my sex life too." Ruth complained. "And I quite liked doing it with him."

"Well after that lot, I'm gonna give some consideration to becoming a lesbian." I joked.

"Really, have some tendencies in that direction, do you?"

"Nope, not until last night." I joked. "But now I can see why women might be tempted; at least a woman would know how to treat another woman. There wouldn't be any unshaven faces sand papering my pussy like Brett did last night."

Ruth grinned, "I know what you mean. As much as I like a good licking, Brett wasn't good at it. Maybe I'll become a lesbian too, or bi on second thoughts, cause then I could get a little cock too."

"Greedy bitch." I commented.

Ruth laughed, "Anyway, a good thing about being a lesbian is that you wouldn't get lockjaw from sucking dick. It'd be much easier licking pussy than having a great mouthful of cock."

"Speaking from experience are you?" I asked.

"Nope, but after a few drinks I could get a little inquisitive." she giggled.

Now I laughed, "I'll think I'll get rid of all the booze after breakfast."

"Spoilsport, wouldn't you like to have your pussy licked by another woman, just once? I know I would, just to see what its like."

Ruth's suggestion surprised me, and she laughed while getting up from the table and heading for the kitchen.

While I've never had real any lesbian desires, the sight of two women making love has never turned me off either. I've seen my fair share of adult movies with previous boyfriends and find them extremely stimulating, the odd scenes of two women in a passionate encounter certainly held my interest. But did I have any real interest in actually participating I asked myself, the answer was a definite no. But later that night when alone in my bed, I wasn't so sure. My mind drifted in that direction, what would it be like to be touched by another woman, or have a woman's tongue between my legs? Could I do it, I asked myself? Could I lie between a pair of female thighs and place my tongue in that special spot? What would it be like, I suspect it would be warm and wet, and what would it taste like? My previous lovers had never minded; so would I? My hand soon slipped downwards to my parted thighs to find myself wet and wanting. A short time later, I placed my favourite vibrator between my pussy lips and let it pleasure me to a very swift orgasm. But the next morning, the guilt of my impure thoughts arrived to torment me.

For the next few weeks, I had to put up with Ruth's crude innuendos. Once Ruth cottoned onto the fact that I was a little uncomfortable about the girl on girl thing, I got the snide remarks, suggestions and all the jokes just to wind me up. I just laughed along with her and tried to give her as good as I got, but Ruth had a far quicker mind than I. Then on a Saturday night, the unthinkable happened.

I was home alone that night when a drunken Ruth arrived home from work, after no doubt stopping at a bar or two. After plonking herself down on the well worn couch, she began rummaging through her bag and soon produced a little bag of grass.

"Looky here." she slurred. "A little bit of fun for us to play with."

I didn't have to be beaten into submission, and I joined Ruth on the couch as she rolled a big fat joint. It was good stuff, and a short time later, we were both sailing above the clouds without a care in the world. With the lights dimmed and the curtains closed, we laughed and giggled, and had a good time as the drug fuddled our minds.

"It's a pity Brett isn't here, this stuff makes me horny." Ruth confessed between puffs. "Wouldn't have to be Brett either; any old cock would do."

"Too bad. You're gonna miss out tonight." I replied reaching for the joint.

"Mmmmmmmm, too bad, cause I'm real horny. Maybe you could lick my pussy."

"And maybe I couldn't." was my reply.

"Well, I'll lick yours if you lick mine. That'd be fair wouldn't it?"

"You'd be no good at it." I suggested.

"Really; and why would that be?"

"Cause, you'd probably talk all the way through it, like you do with everything else."

Ruth laughed, "Anyone ever tell you that you're a real bitch?"

"First time tonight." I lied passing her back the joint.

"C'mon, let me lick your pussy."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yep, I'm inquisitive and in the mood. But you have to have a turn too."

I contemplated for a few seconds, could I go through with this I asked myself? I too was horny and in the mood for a bit of fun.

"Well?" she demanded.

"Dunno, I'm not sure."

Ruth began searching through her bag and came out with a coin, she then held it up in her right hand for me to look at.

"What say we toss for it, heads I lick first, tails you lick first? Okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she flicked the coin high up into the air, then caught it as it spun downwards and slapped it onto the back of her left hand. Removing her right hand, we both gazed down at the headed side of the coin.

"Okay, I loose." Ruth cried. "I lick first."

My heart was now pounding in trepidation as the scene had been set, could I get out of this, and did I really want to?

"I'll have a shower first." I suggested.

Without another word, I slipped off into the bathroom where I stood under the jets of hot water while rinsing myself thoroughly. I was both scared and excited, could I like it so much that I would become a lesbian. No, I convinced myself, for I liked men too much for that. But what if I liked it a lot, could I become bi? My mind was in turmoil as I dried myself and donned my thick robe. When I opened the door of the bathroom, Ruth pushed past me and closed the door behind her. At least she wanted her pussy to be clean for me, I reassured myself. I returned to the lounge and into the thick haze of marijuana smoke. Needing courage, I relit the joint and took another puff, and then another. I then paced the room nervously waiting for Ruth to return.

"Where shall we do it?" Ruth asked when she walked back into the room wearing her own robe.

With a pounding heart, I settled down onto the couch. Ruth pushed a footstool close by and then knelt before me before reaching for the joint in my hand. For a good thirty seconds, she smoked it slowly allowing the effects to flow through her body; then stubbed it out into the ashtray on the nearby coffee table.

"Okay, let's do this." she whispered.

I felt myself tremble as Ruth undid my robe and ease it apart; she then gazed over my body for a few seconds.

"Little tits." she commented as her hands caressed my thighs. I jumped as her hands touched me for the first time, but allowed my thighs to be eased open. Ruth moved between my legs so that her face was close to my pussy, and for the first time I felt the gentle kiss of another woman on my upper thighs. I could feel her tongue gently lapping on my skin as she worked upwards on both thighs, and then the warmth of her breath as it closed on my waiting pussy. I again jumped as I felt Ruth's exploring tongue slip between my lips. It lapped gently up and down my slit for a short time before it began work my clitoris. Her tongue began to delicately torment it, first tracing circles around it; then deliciously flicking over the top of it. It was nice I thought to myself, very nice in fact. I could feel my juices begin to run freely as my arousal grew. Ruth then gently sucked my clitoris into her mouth, and I sighed deeply as the pleasure soared through me.

I raised my leg high over the arm of the couch and raised the other onto the footstool. I then pushed my pussy against Ruth face; she met the challenge by sucking my pussy lips into her mouth and teasing them. My fingers found my erect nipples and lovingly tweaked them. I closed my eyes and slowly began to relax as I became more comfortable with the whole thing. The softness of Ruth's face felt different than any man who'd been there before her, and being a woman maybe her technique was more intone with what another woman would want. I felt a finger slide inside me and begin working me, each time placing a little more pressure on my G-spot.

"How's that?" Ruth whispered.

"Mmmmm, great, you're doing just great." I replied.

"It's good down here too, I quite like doing this. Except for the odd rogue hair; now I know why guys like shaved pussies."

I felt Ruth's mouth return to my most desired spot, and with both hand and mouth, she worked me slowly into a state of absolute heavenly bliss. I began to rock my pussy against her as I settled into that pre-orgasmic rhythm, but instead of continuing on, Ruth removed her fingers from inside me. The disappointment flowed through me, as her fingers had been doing a splendid job. I then heard a familiar buzz, and then the unmistakable sensation of a vibrator slipping between my pussy lips. I opened my eyes to find Ruth grinning up at me.

"Surprise surprise." she whispered. "This little baby is my favourite."

I could feel the vibrator inside me was small, but the pleasure it brought me was instantaneous. Ruth's mouth again settled over my pussy, and her warm tongue was soon gently tormenting my clitoris once again. My fingers continued playing with my erect and sensitive nipples, and I closed my eyes and let myself be taken. I can't describe just how good this felt, but my whole body seemed to be on fire from the tips of my toes to my overworked brain. The pleasure flowed through, causing me to shudder in small involuntary spasms that seemed to get closer and closer. I lowered my feet to the floor and pushed back at Ruth as my orgasm approached.

"C'mon, a nice big fat orgasm for Auntie Ruth." came a voice from below.

And when it did arrive, it did so with all the subtlety of a freight train.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I cried loudly as my body twisted and turned as the first waves shuddered through me.

And then with sharp little spasms, it ebbed slowly away leaving me drained and confused, for it was no doubt one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever experienced. By the time I'd come down to earth, Ruth had removed her face and the vibrator from my pussy, and was gently caressing my well spread thighs. The advantage of being a woman, she knew that a post-orgasmic clitoris is a delicate thing and needs to be left alone.

"You reckon I make a noise when I cum." Ruth laughed. "Shit lady, the cops are likely to turn up after that racket."

I laughed, "It's all your fault. You sure you ain't done this before? You sure seem good at it."

"Nope, just womanly instinct. It's good fun though, I quite liked it. Its all warm and wet, and you don't get a sore jaw."

I sat up and looked down at the vibrator that had helped me cum. It was like a small oval bullet with a thin cord at one end, the other end was connected to a small white box with dial on it.

"That's fucking good, I'm gonna get me one of those." I said.

Ruth picked it and spun it in the air, "It's my baby; this is the one that does it for me every time."

"So you can use that and I won't have to go down on you?" I suggested.

Ruth's face darkened as she got to her feet, "You ain getting out of it. I'm just going to wash my face and then it's your turn. And you'd better do a good job of it too, or else I'll staple your sweet little pussy shut."

While nervously waiting for Ruth to return, the realisation of what I was about to do hit home. It wasn't that I wanted to run away, I was excited but also anxious of the act I was about to perform. My eyes checked that the curtains were indeed closed and that no one could see us. My fingers slipped under my robe and between my sticky thighs, my clitoris now willing to accept a little toying. I was surprised at my arousal, for most times after orgasm I'm not that interested anymore. For a few seconds I tormented my well worn clitoris, but stopped when I heard Ruth's returning footsteps. I rose from the couch as she entered the room with all the confidence of woman who was gonna get a good work out. She grinned at me as she slipped the robe from her body and stood before me in her naked splendour.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers