Can I Look At You Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brothers had no idea that such an innocent kiss could have such a powerful effect on him. He hoped that she wouldn't notice the bulge in his pants that was starting to grow. He cleared his throat and stammered a bit before saying, "That was really nice, thanks."

"You're welcome," she purred softly as she got into her car. She looked through the window and her sight was in direct line with his crotch. She laughed softly to herself as she felt her panties become moist from her own excitement. She wondered how good he really was in bed as she smiled. Elaine tore her eyes away from his bulge and said, "See you in a little bit," as she started her car. Brothers backed up a step as she put it in gear and Elaine waved back to him as she pulled away.

The first thing that Elaine did when she got home was go through her closet to pick out a dress for the evening. After debating for nearly a half hour between three dresses, she chose a dark blue dress with a low neckline to accentuate her eyes, hair, and breasts. She tried it on, just to make sure it fit properly, and was pleased with how she looked in it. She debated upon whether or not to wear a bra, but with her slightly protruding nipples, she was sure that she would give one of the veterans a coronary, and she certainly hoped it wouldn't be Ben. Elaine saw how excited he became from just a simple peck on the cheek, so she could only wonder what would happen if they actually kissed on the lips. The thought of them kissing sent a shiver through her and she started to moisten again. "God," she giggled out loud, "that man just might be in real trouble tonight."

Brothers' erection didn't subside until he was almost home. He thought about her warm, soft, slightly moist lips touching his cheek and he smiled. He couldn't wait until he could see her again. She was warm, funny, and very educated. The one thing that turned off Brothers more than anything was a woman who couldn't carry on an intelligent conversation, and Elaine more than held her own with him. He knew exactly what he would wear that evening; a gray blazer, navy blue dress pants, white dress shirt, and some tie that he would pick out later. Brothers pulled out everything from the closet to make sure that they were clean and they were. It was only a little after noon, so he settled on the love seat and watched T.V.

Elaine scooted down slowly into the steaming bath that she had prepared for herself. She had put in special scented bath oil beads and the aroma was intoxicating. Thinking back to when she kissed Ben, her right hand slowly found its way to her special sweet spot that no man had touched in over two years. Her left hand lazily toyed with her nipples, first the left, and then the right, pinching, massaging, and then pulling at them as she rubbed herself in the soapy water. Elaine scooted down even further and spread her legs to give herself easier access, never missing a beat as mini shock waves started to invade her trembling body. She released her left hand from her nipples and took over for the right hand, whose forefinger had found the opening of her vagina. Plunging it in and then adding her middle finger seconds later, Elaine thrusted her fingers into herself faster and faster, all the while rubbing her clitoris furiously with the other hand. All she had to do was imagine that Ben was inside her and she went over the edge. The spasms hit her hard as her body jerked and convulsed in the sloshing water. She alternated between groaning and shrieking until the her orgasm subsided and then, she relaxed her thighs that had her hands in a death grip.

Brothers woke with a start and looked around, disoriented. Frantically, he looked at his watch and it was after five o'clock. "Fuck!" he bellowed as he raced to the bathroom. He would have no time for a shower, thank God he had taken one in the morning, but he could shave and get dressed in time to pick up Elaine, even if he was a few minutes late, and damn it, he hated to be late for anything. He shaved as quickly and safely as possible, not wanting to nick himself, and brushed his teeth. His hair was still in good shape, so no washing, combing or rearranging was necessary. He dressed quickly, picking out a red patterned tie to go with his outfit, and was ready with a few minutes to spare after he applied a dash of cologne. Checking himself in the mirror, he had to admit that he looked pretty good for someone in his forties.

After her bath, and one more orgasm, Elaine set about getting ready. She decided not to do anything special with her hair and just combed it straight down to the small of her back. She had always had her hair pulled back in a pony tail or put up in a bun at work, so she wanted to surprise him with a different look. Looking through her lingerie drawer, Elaine found a black lace bra that wouldn't show outside her dress, but would push her breasts up slightly. Elaine decided that thigh high stockings would her choice that evening, so she pulled out her garter belt and a pair of light brown stockings. The big decision now was whether or not to wear underwear. She definitely wanted to wear as little as possible that evening. For some reason she wanted to exude sex appeal and knowing that she had just trimmed her "V" made her adventurous, so she decided against wearing anything underneath. After the half-slip, Elaine shrugged into her dress and checked herself. "Damn fine," she mused.

Brothers locked his door and moved quickly to his garage where he stored his gardening tools. Luckily for him, the previous owners had planted three rose bushes along the house on the north side. Brothers trimmed them periodically and they continued to bloom beautifully each year. He took out a pruning shear, went to the bushes and snipped four of the best roses. After he put the shear back, he got into his car and headed to Elaine's apartment.

Elaine paced the floor of her apartment, waiting anxiously for her date to arrive. She couldn't remember being this excited about a date in a long time. There was something about Ben that stirred something within her, yet she couldn't quite pinpoint it. It was more than his hard body or good looks. It was his quiet demeanor, his calmness, his inner peace within himself, and it was also his utmost confidence in himself. She had never had sex with anyone on a first date before, but her body was telling her that the rules could change if the opportunity presented itself. Her inner thighs ached for a real man to touch and explore them, to use his lips and tongue to send her into orbit. It was after five-thirty and she was getting antsy as she looked out the window for about the tenth time. She saw him striding up the walk to her unit, flowers in hand, and smiled. He may not have known it, but the fastest way to her heart, and maybe lower, was flowers.

Elaine opened the door before he could knock and smile broadly at him. "It's about time you showed up!" she said in mock anger. "I was beginning to think that I was being stood up."

Brothers said nothing as he looked at his date standing before him. She looked fantastic in her blue dress and pearls.

"You are absolutely stunning," he managed to say, not able to take his eyes off of her.

"Better than at the jail?" she joked.

"If you looked this way at the jail, there'd be a riot, and that would just be from the officers!"

Elaine laughed and eyed the roses. "Are those for me?"

Brothers quickly handed them to her. "Of course they are, but just be careful with the thorns. I almost got myself when I picked them."

"You picked them?"

"Well, yeah, I've got some bushes at the house."

"A man of many talents, I see."

Brothers said nothing to dispute her incorrect perception of his gardening skills.

"Do we have time to put these in water?" she asked as he stepped into her small apartment. Elaine sniffed at the roses,"These smell heavenly."

"Sure, we have some time," Brothers said while looking around her place. Elaine breezed past him, her light perfume tickling his nose, enticing him to dare bury it in her neck at a more opportune time.

Elaine found a vase, filled it with water, and placed the flowers in it. She then placed the flowers in the center of her dinette table that was centered near her kitchen.

"They're beautiful, Ben. Thank you so much," she said turning away from them.

"You're very welcome." Brothers looked at his watch. "We better get going, we have just enought ime to get there."

"Okay, let me get my purse."

The VFW hall was large and ornate. There was a long bar with perhaps twenty to twenty-five chairs around it. A large dining area surrounded the bar which include a billiards table and two dart boards. Brothers signed in Elaine as a guest before he led her to the ballroom. Elaine looked to her left and saw a large ballroom through two open doors. When they entered, there were about one hundred people seated or standing around waiting for the dinner to start. There were perhaps thirty tables in the room that seated eight persons each. Brothers led her to a table near the dance floor that only had one couple seated there.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asked, indicating the bar behind him.

Elaine thought about a mixed drink, but said, "A glass of wine would be nice, thank you."

"I'll be right back," he said as he left. He stopped at a table near the bar and talked to the persons seated there. It wasn't a round table like the rest, but had boxes of corsages on it. The person at the table nodded and wrote something on a piece of paper.

Brothers returned minutes later with a carafe of red wine and two glasses. "Sorry it took so long, but I got tied up with some friends." He handed her a glass.

"Was it fun?" Elaine inquired.

"What?"

"Being tied up," she giggled.

Brothers looked at her and shook his head. "I don't know about you," he said as he poured the wine, smiling. He sat down beside her and stopped her before she could taste the wine.

"I propose a toast," he said seriously.

"Oh good, I love toasts. Dazzle me with your rhetoric."

"Okay, here it goes." He raised his glass. "Over the lips, over the..."

"No, no, no!" Elaine exclaimed, interrupting him.

"What? Don't you like that one?"

"You're not dazzling me. You must impress me on our first date."

"Damn, and I liked that one, too. Let's see, what else do I know?" Brothers thought for a moment as Elaine, smiling and enjoying his humor, waited patiently. "All right, I've got it now."

Elaine sat up in her chair, rapt with attention. Brothers placed his hand lightly over hers, looked directly into her eyes and said, "To us, on our first date and the first of many to come, I hope. May your outer beauty be forever etched in my heart and that someday, I will know your inner beauty as well."

Elaine felt flushed and overheated suddenly. The only thing that she could say was, "Oh my!" She took a sip from her wine, looking over the rim at Brothers, smiling.

"Are you sufficiently dazzled?" Brothers smiled back at her.

"And then some," she replied, pressing her thighs together, feeling something else starting to warm up.

Their dinners arrived presently: a sirloin steak, baked potato, green beans, and a tossed salad with dressing. Although Elaine wasn't much of a steak eater, it smelled delicious and tasted really good, as did everything else.

"So, is this a special dance night or something that happens all of the time here?" she asked a few minutes later.

"Well," he explained, "it's an anniversary dance that they have every other month. Couples with anniversaries last month and this month are sent special invitations, but anyone can attend. Then, right before the dance, the couples are called up front, their wedding date announced, and the lady gets a corsage. It's really nice."

"It seems very romantic," Elaine said dreamily.

"How's your food?" Brothers asked, changing the subject.

"It's wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They made small talk throughout dinner, enjoying each others company very much. Brothers' eyes danced between her face and her uplifted breasts when she wasn't looking. All of the women that he had dated previously were small busted, so this was a new experience for him. He was embarrassed that he was that easily distracted, but he couldn't help it. She was easily the best looking woman in the ballroom, but that mattered little to him. Bit by bit, she revealed more of herself to him and he was enchanted with her entire being.

Cheesecake was offered for dessert, but Brothers and Elaine both declined. A few minutes later, the lights were turned up a notch and their attention was directed to the stage where the corsages were layed out and a large man in an ill-fitted suit started to announce the anniversaries. Couple by couple, they came up to receive their corsage and receive applause from the audience. Elaine thought it was a very nice ceremony.

As it came to it's conclusion, the announcer said, "We have a special request tonight. Here with us is a couple sharing their first date with us."

Wide-eyed, Elaine looked at Brothers in surprise as he smiled.

"So," he continued, "would Ben Brothers and Elaine Linsenmeyer please come forward."

The applause were a bit louder than normal as Brothers helped Elaine from her seat and together they walked to the stage to receive the corsage, a wrist corsage that eased Brothers' fears of trying to pin it on her.

There was no band, but a couple began to play tapes at the stage as the lights were dimmed once more. The dance floor filled as slow, romantic music was played. Brothers sat awkwardly, not knowing when to ask her to dance. She had said that she liked dancing, but he wasn't much of a dancer himself and he didn't want to be embarrassed by his ineptness.

As the first dance was about to end, Brothers leaned over to Elaine, "I'm not much of a dancer, but would you like to?"

"Your timing's a bit off, the song's over," she said, trying not to laugh.

"Okay, how about the next slow one?"

"I'd love to," she said as another slow song started.

Brothers took her hand and led her to a remote area where not too many people were dancing. He let his right hand slip to the small of her back as he held her right hand with his left. They swayed easily to the rhythm of the music as Elaine's right hand lay lightly on his shoulder. Halfway through the song, Elaine layed her head on his shoulder and sighed softly. Brothers could feel her soft, warm breath against his neck and it felt wonderful. The light smell of her perfume mixed together with her own natural scent was intoxicating to him as he tried to concentrate on the music and hoping not to step on her toes.

The song ended much too soon and to Brothers' deep chagrin, the DJ started to play a much faster tempo song. They left the dance floor slowly, hand in hand, and made their way back to their table where he helped her into her seat and then sat down beside her. The wine carafe was almost empty, but neither wanted more.

When the next slow dance started, Brothers didn't have to ask Elaine to dance because she was out of her seat in a flash, pulling him along behind her before he knew it. They grew more accustomed to each other with each successive dance, holding each other closer and getting more daring. During their fourth dance, Elaine pushed away his left hand and wrapped her arms around his neck, gazing into his eyes throughout the song. Every once in a while, Brothers would slip his hands down to her sexy, swaying hips, but went no further. Elaine only smiled her approval as sensual tingles started to arrive. Lost in each other, they barely noticed when the song ended.

After they returned to their table, Elaine excused herself, but first asked Brothers if he would get her a glass of ice water. They went their separate ways as Brothers watched her disappear into the women's restroom. Elaine found an empty stall and relieved herself. Once she finished and wiped herself dry, she reached further down to find out how moist she was since she had been in a state of arousal for the past half hour. His hands on her hips felt so good that she hoped he would go for her ass, but she knew that would never happen, at least not on the dance floor. She pulled her fingers back after inspecting herself and she was quite slick. Just having her fingers in the general area sent shivers through her. Elaine flushed the toilet and left the stall, but not before spreading her natural juices around her neck and behind her ears. After she washed her hands, she checked herself in the mirror for things out of place and found none. She then joined Brothers at the table just as a love ballad started to play.

Holding him close as they danced again, Elaine said, "I've always loved this song. It's one of my favorites."

"I'll have to remember that," he replied, swaying with her in time with the music.

They continued dancing , moving to the soft, slow beat, staring at each other. Brothers had not been at peace with himself before that day, restless with his personal life and wondering if he would ever find someone to share his life with again. It now seemed as if that possibility was real with the woman who was in his arms. He felt entirely different with Elaine than he had with other women that he had dated recently. They seemed so in tune with each other already, it was almost scary.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, breaking his thoughts.

"You."

"And..."

"And that there's no other place that I'd rather be than right here with you."

"That's so sweet," she said, beaming at him.

"It's the truth."

"I'm having a wonderful time, Ben," she said softly, almost in a whisper as she leaned forward pulling his face to hers. As their lips met, Elaine tilted her head slightly and parted her mouth. Brothers accepted the invitation and kissed her softly, sensually, taking his time. He didn't care if the entire ballroom was watching, he was totally focused on Elaine, who was eagerly accepting his kiss. Brothers felt the beginnings of an erection starting, but he wasn't going to worry about that, although he wondered if she could feel it pressing against her.

The kiss lasted but a few seconds, but to Elaine, it was magic, sending shivers through her and weakening her knees. She could feel him poking her slightly and she sighed at the thought. A soft groan escaped her lips when they parted, still staying in time with the music that hadn't ended. Elaine's heart was galloping through the swell of her breasts as she stared at Brothers' soft, expressive brown eyes, a content smile filled his face.

"I think I'd like to continue this at my place," she whispered in his ear, then nuzzling his neck and kissing him. He kissed her back and then led her off of the dance floor to their table where she retrieved her purse.

When he opened the door and let her in the car, her dress hiked up as she made no effort to be lady-like when she swung her legs inside. Brothers could have sworn that she wasn't wearing any panties, but with the bad lighting in the parking lot, he couldn't be sure. As soon as he sat down and closed the door, Elaine scooted close to him and pulled his face to hers with her hands, kissing him hard and hungrily, almost attacking his lips with hers. Surprised at first, Brothers relaxed and returned her kisses with the same eagerness. Her soft, sensuous lips moved over his face, kissing his jaw, cheek, and neck. His cologne was mixed with his own natural musky scent and her nose was riveted to that area. Their lips met once again as Brothers slipped his arm around her waist, pulling her even closer. He held her there as he kissed her deeply, passionately, as if it were their last kiss and he wanted to give her something to remember. He could feel her breathing heavily and glanced down to see her breasts pressed against his chest. He was totally aroused now as his penis was straining to find an escape route from it's confinement, which made him groan from excitement and discomfort.