Can I Look At You Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their lips parted, Elaine licked her lips seductively and purred, "It's time to go home, Ben."

Needing no further instruction, Brothers started the car, put it in gear and headed back to Elaine's apartment. Elaine stayed next to Brothers, using the middle seat belt. She layed her head on his shoulder, while her left hand massaged his thigh, never getting closer than a few inches from the promised land. Keeping both hands on the steering wheel, Brothers didn't trust himself trying the same thing with her. The effect that she was having on him was incredible as he felt as if he could lose control without her even touching him there. Whenever they passed under a streetlight, the tented bulge in his pants was unmistakeable and Elaine sighed quietly, patiently waiting to get her hands on what lay underneath sober blue cloth. She knew that she must be soaked between her soft inner thighs as her body was alive and on fire. She had never felt this horny for anyone so quickly, but she wasn't about to question it. Her insides were aching for him, knowing that she could climax within seconds of his touch.

They reached her apartment minutes later and she kicked her shoes off as she turned on the light switch just inside the door. She locked and bolted the door behind them, tossed her purse and keys into the nearest chair, and threw her arms around Brothers' neck, kissing him as if her life depended on it. He returned her hot, fiery kisses with his own, tasting her mouth and exploring with his tongue. Their tongues dueled briefly, sending sparks straight between her legs as she groaned. Breaking their kiss, she led him to the couch where she pushed him down and into the corner. She sat next to him and quickly untied his tie and pulled it away from his collar. After tossing the tie behind her, she began kissing him again, running her hands through his short hair. Brothers took her face in his hands, massaging it and her neck. Her right hand moved down to his thigh and she started the slow, methodical kneading of his muscle, moving closer and closer to the rigid pole of muscle between his legs. His hands moved to her back, rubbing it lightly through the soft fabric.

After a few minutes, Elaine steeled herself and moved her hand to his uppermost thigh area and gently squeezed his penis. Brothers groaned in spite of himself and he stopped rubbing her back momentarily, breathing heavily and taking in everything. Elaine took his hand and guided it to the bare skin of her exposed breasts, sighing deeply, enjoying the warmth of his hand against her heaving chest. He moved his hand down slightly to the front and squeezed lightly, eliciting a moan from Elaine. They continued kissing, now softer and less urgent as they massaged each other through their clothes. He now used both hands on her breasts, squeezing each softly and gently.

"Hmm, that's wonderful," she murmured as she swayed a little, then pushed herself forward into his hands. She gently rubbed his testicles through his pants, moving her hand upward to his penis and back. Spreading her legs open a few inches, Elaine took his left hand and guided him to her inner thighs. They felt heavenly to his touch as he kneaded them much in the same fashion as Elaine had been doing to him. He inched his way up slowly, teasing her, knowing how much she wanted him to go further just by the way she moved.

"Oh baby," she whispered, spreading her legs a little further, "you know where to go next."

Making no effort to go any further up her thighs, Brothers began kissing her neck and the tops of her breasts, paying close attention to the small nook at the swell. He kissed both softly, going down to where the dress began and making his way back up. A few seconds later, he inched his way back up her thighs, waiting until his fingers reached her panties. Finally, he felt soft, silky pubic hair and the realization hit him that she was naked there. Instantly, his testicles tensed and he knew that he was going to be unable to stop the explosion. Elaine realized this, too, but knew that she wouldn't be able to get his penis out of his pants in time when it began to pulsate. She grabbed what she could through the cloth and stroked him. His fingers found her outer lips, slick with lubrication, as she moaned and writhed under his touch, her own climax not far away. Suddenly, his body tensed as the first spurt of his semen erupted into his underwear. Elaine felt the eruption as the area under her hand became warmer and slighty moist. Brothers gritted his teeth and grunted with each spasm, six or seven in all, as the sticky fluid covered the inside of his boxers. His fingers parted her inner lips and his thumb found her little nub, engorged from her own excitement. As it brushed over her clit, Elaine felt an electric shock go through her as the waves started to arrive. She shivered involuntarily and began to move her pelvis against his hand, her body aching to let loose. She unzipped his trousers and pulled his now soft penis from within the confined wetness of his own sperm. Elaine began kissing it softly, moaning uncontrollably as her own climax was but seconds away. Brothers slowly inserted his middle finger and forefinger into her vagina while still playing with her clit. She was tight, but they slipped in easily. Her vaginal muscles gripped his fingers, trying to draw them in further. He moved them back and forth in a slow, easy motion as small spasms began to invade her body.

"Oh God," she moaned softly as she began to thrust her pelvis onto his fingers, imagining his hard, rigid penis inside of her instead. She continued to hump his fingers until the first hard spasm hit her and she let his penis fall from her mouth.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh, oh, ooohhh," she said through clenched teeth as each spasm rocked her. Her vaginal muscles clamped down tightly around his fingers as her body jerked and convulsed with each intense spasm. Her legs, squeezed together, locked his hand in place as he found it difficult to move it anymore. She continued to squeal and moan in orgasmic ecstacy, riding each wave to its fullest and never wanting it to end. Brothers watched in amazement as she continued to writhe and groan from his touch as her spasms began to weaken and her breathing slowed down.

"Oh my God, Ben," she gasped when she was finally able to speak, "Rose was right, you are the best."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, babe," he said confidently as he leaned over and kissed her. Her legs slowly relaxed, releasing his hand so he could remove his soaked fingers that were covered with her filmy white juices. He put his fingers to his nose, inhaling the musky, glorious scent of her sex. "You smell, wonderful, Elaine," he said softly. "I can't wait to get my mouth on you!" He then put his fingers to his lips and slowly licked them clean, savoring every drop. He knew this drove women wild and saw that it had the similar effect on Elaine, whose jaw almost dropped to her lap.

Grabbing his hand, wordlessly, she led him to her bedroom. It was a very feminine room, with lavendar walls, flower pictures, and a white, printed comforter covering her queen-sized bed. After she turned on the light, she went to her dresser where candles were stationed at each end. She lit them both and went back to Brothers, reaching around him and flipping down the switch. The candles gave off an eerie glow and their shadows silhouetted against the wall. Brothers took off his blazer and placed it on a chair in front of her dressing table as Elaine slowly unbuttoned the front of her dress. Still looking at her as he unbuttoned his shirt, he was hypnotized by each little inch of skin that was exposed as she made her way down until the buttons ended near her navel. Her eyes begged for him to come over and help her undress, but he was too mesmerized to move. Slowly, teasingly, she let the dress fall from her shoulders to a heap at her feet. She stepped out of it, bent over to reveal as much cleavage as possible, and picked up the dress, putting it on another chair near the bed. Brothers' eyes never left her and almost popped out of his skull when she bent over. Standing up straight, she let him have a good look at her, her breasts spilling out of her sexy, lacy bra. Brothers' penis, sticking out of his pants, began to twitch with excitement and it's hardness was quite evident. Elaine pulled down her slip to her ankles and pushed it away from her with her foot as Brothers took off his white tee shirt to reveal a smooth, muscular chest that was well-defined from hours in the gym and countless pushups at home. His stomach was washboard straight with just a hint of six-pack abs showing. Elaine reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She kept it in place with both hands covering her breasts until she had his attention, which wasn't hard to do once he had taken his pants off. Staring at her, pleading with his eyes to reveal herself to him fully, Brothers moved slowly to her. Reaching forward tentatively, he gently took her hands away and she let the bra fall to the floor.

"Oh my," he whispered, "they're beautiful." If he was a betting man, he guessed them to be about a 38C, but he didn't care as he cupped them in each hand and softly kissed each nipple, making them stiffen and protrude a little as Elaine sighed. Although large and round, they were all natural and still perky, despite their weight. In his eyes, they were the most beautiful that he had ever seen. Her areoles weren't large, maybe the size of a nickel, but her nipples stood out nice and erect and Brothers thought instantly that she could win any wet t-shirt contest she entered. While he still fussed over them, Elaine reached forward and pulled his underwear down, still damp from his sperm. He let go of her breasts and pulled her close, hugging her in his strong arms, his hardened penis now pressed upright towards her belly button. They stayed that way, silent and almost swaying to imaginary music for a few minutes. Brothers broke the embrace, taking a step or two backward and studied Elaine, still in her garter and stockings. His eyes traveled from her face to her toes, taking in every inch of her. She definitely did not have a thin, model-like figure, but she was all woman with her large, round breasts, her curvy hips, and her shapely legs. Definitely a woman's body and it was beautiful to him and he couldn't stop staring.

"Well, do you like the view?" she asked coyly, breaking his gaze.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," he said, as his breathing quickened. "You're beautiful beyond words."

"Oh Ben!" she cried, throwing herself back into his arms, "No one's ever said that to me before."

"You've got to be kidding," he said, surprised. He found it hard to believe that none of her lovers had ever complimented her.

She looked at him, tears welling in her eyes. "I want you now. I don't think I've ever wanted to make love to anyone so much as I do right now. I want to love you all night and never stop."

Brothers said nothing, but slid his hands down her soft, silky hips and began to unsnap her garter straps. She raised her right leg and wrapped it around his thigh, grinding her pelvis against him. When he had them unsnapped, he slowly disengaged himself from her grasp and slowly slid down, kissing her breasts and stomach as he went. When he got to her pubic hair, he nuzzled it softly, taking in her lovely, sexy scent. He kissed the hood covering her clitoris and the outer lips surrounding it as Elaine groaned loudly inspite of herself. She held the back of his head gently, holding him close to her sweet spot. Brothers responded by lightly licking her hood and lips, swirling his tongue around and gently sucking on it. Elaine gasped as tremors shot through her as if she had been touched by a live wire. Brothers was amazed at her reaction, so he continued to suck and lick her gently, her silky fine pubic hair tickling his nose. After a few seconds, he moved back, hooked his thumbs in the garter and pulled them down her thighs to the floor. He then helped her roll her stockings down and took them off of her feet, kissing each foot as he did. Standing back up, he removed his own socks and Elaine led him to her bed.

Together, they pulled back the covers and layed down, facing each other. Brothers took her face in his hands and began to kiss her, slowly, methodically at first, and then faster and more urgent. Panting heavily and intertwining their limbs, they took turns being on top, their fiery hot passion overflowing as they groped each other, their hands all over each other's bodies. Brothers gently kneaded each breast, delighting in their fullness and unbelievable softness while Elaine was busy with his testicles and penis, fondling them both as the tip of his rigid muscle began to glisten with lubricant.

"I want you in me now, Ben," she croaked, her voice filled with emotion. "I need you in me."

Brothers looked deep into her eyes and whispered, "No yet." They were again lying on their sides facing each other. He moved away from her and turned around, his face now near her pubis. He gently lifted her leg and layed his head on her thigh, directly in line with her labia and clitoris. He opened his own thighs as well and Elaine, taking the hint, layed her head on his thigh and began to kiss his penis. Brothers expertly parted her lips with his tongue and found her nub. Elaine groaned and shivered and took his penis into her mouth and sucked on it eagerly. His tongue swirled around her clit and the flesh shrouded hood, sending wonderful little tremors through her. He put his whole mouth against her sex and gently nibbled her clit with his teeth.

"Oh my God, Ben, don't stop. Please don't stop."

Brothers certainly had no intention of stopping as he released her clit, and with his tongue, found her opening. Extending it as far as he could, he pushed his tongue in and out of her soft, moist, warm hole. Elaine moaned loudly and shook involuntarily, instinctively spreading her legs further apart and pushing herself towards him in a rhythmic fashion. His tongue alternated between her vagina and flicking her clit firmly, almost roughly.

Elaine kept repeating over and over, "Oh Ben, oh Ben, oh, oh..."

Suddenly, her legs clamped around his head in a vise grip as the first orgasmic wave ripped through her, her body convulsing as if she were in the middle of a seizure. She screamed in spite of herself as wave after wave racked her body. Brothers continued to massage her engorged clit with his tongue, although he was now starting to have a difficult time breathing. He couldn't have moved if he wanted, her grip was that strong. The waves were seemingly neverending as Brothers lost count at ten. Seconds later, Elaine relaxed her legs and Brothers kissed her clit once more before he emerged. Elaine was now on her back, breathing heavily and crying, the tears running down her face and wetting the pillow beneath her. Brother quickly scrambled to her, concerned that he had somehow hurt her. He brushed her tears back with the back of his hand and kissed her cheek.

"You okay?" he asked.

She looked at him blissfully, "That was the absolute best orgasm I've ever had. I can still feel waves going through me." She reached for him, pulling him close and hugging him. "You are the best, the absolute best. Thank you, thank you..." Tears of joy kept flowing as she gently rocked him in her arms.

Minutes went by before she finally released him and smiled peacefully. "Fill me up, Ben. Please fill me up and love me."

Brothers moved down as Elaine spread her legs wide, opening herself in preparation. He moved between her legs and placed his hands on both sides of her head as Elaine reached forward, grasping him and guiding him to her. As the tip of his penis touched the opening of her vagina, Elaine let go of him, her eyes telling Brothers to enter her and make them one. Slowly and carefully, he pushed forward as Elaine let out a gasp when his head entered. Brothers stopped and pulled back slightly, waiting for Elaine to get used to him invading her. She smiled, nodded her approval and Brothers started again. Little by little, he slowly pushed forward until all seven inches of him were inside her, his testicles resting on her butt, pubic bone to pubic bone.

Her moist, soft flesh surrounded him and he hadn't felt this much joy in a long time. "You feel fantastic," he murmured, kissing her softly, her nipples poking his chest. "I never dreamed this could feel so good."

"I want you, Ben. I want you so bad," she replied, her body starting to glisten from the heat that their two bodies were generating. She arched her pelvis and drew her legs around his waist, waiting for him to begin. He pulled back and pushed, feeling her vaginal muscles contract with each thrust. He started slowly at first with Elaine meeting his thrusts with her own. They were ill-timed in the beginning, but soon, they were in sync with each other and were meeting each others thrusts as if they had been partners for years. It didn't take long before Elaine could feel the mini waves creep into her body. She looked into Brothers' eyes and saw nothing but love staring back at her. She pitched forward and kissed him hard, holding his head with her hands. Elaine didn't know if she loved him at that point, but if she didn't, she was awfully close. He layed her head back down on the pillow, their lips still locked in an embrace as he quickened his pace. Her insides were feeling fantastic and she could only hope that Ben would last a little longer so that they could share the experience at the same time. Her other partners, particularly her ex-husband, could never please her. Their foreplay was miniscule and they rarely took more than a few minutes to lose control before rolling off and leaving Elaine frustrated and angry. From the start, they had been at it for over an hour and were just now to the actual intercourse. She was deliriously happy, content and satisfied and they weren't even finished! Brothers could feel tension building within him and he knew that he was getting close, so he eased back a bit, slowing down his pace until the tension relaxed.

Minutes passed, or hours, Elaine didn't know or care as she started to feel the beginnings of an orgasm stir within her. "It's coming, baby," she gasped before it hit. Brothers quickened his pace, thrusting faster and harder, their sweating bodies slapping against each other. She tightened her legs as her insides exploded, yelling and moaning, her vaginal muscles flexing around Brothers' penis until he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ah jeez!" he grunted as he started to pulsate and shoot his semen into her. Load after load went into her, maybe six or seven times. Elaine felt it moving inside her and that only made her own orgasm more intense and lasting longer than any other time in her life.

Afterward, they layed together, he on top of her and still joined, her legs wrapped around his waist. Her body was still spasming as she her muscles squeezed the last drop of sperm out of him. She was crying again, being swept away with emotion. Deeply and passionately, they kissed and cuddled as his flaccid penis slipped out and dropped harmlessly to the mattress. Elaine let her legs fall down past his hips to the mattress as well and Brothers rolled off of her to her side. Exhausted, they lay looking at each other without saying a word, letting their eyes speak for themselves. Brothers stroked her cheek with his hand, brushing away the last of the tears. He took her chin in his hand and guided her face to his and began kissing her softly, gently. Elaine's breath was still hot as she started to cool down from the exertion, although she still glistened. She found it hard to believe that he had brought her to three orgasms within ninety minutes when no one else had bothered to help her get more than one in a day in her entire adult life. Hell, sometimes she was lucky to get one in a week, and that was through her own doing! But, she knew that it wasn't just the mindblowing sex that was stealing her heart, it was the utmost care and tenderness that he had shown throughout the entire day. It was his personality and humor, his graciousness and respect to her that was drawing her closer and closer to him.