Can I Look At You Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," she said after he stopped kissing her, "I've made it a rule never to go to bed with someone on the first date, but I'm so glad I broke that rule with you. You've made me feel so special all day today, especially this evening. This is one day that I will treasure for the rest of my life."

Brothers rolled his eyes at the compliment and smiled at his new love. He didn't care that it had been only one day, he was entirely head over heels for this woman and he would do everything possible to keep her in his life. "Does this mean we can have a second date?"

Elaine laughed loudly and said, "You can have a second, a third, and a fourth. In fact, I may not let you go home at all if you keep making my body sing like you did. My God, you're good. No, not just good, excellent beyond belief. How am I going to let you go home?"

Brothers merely shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Will you stay the night?" she asked sincerely.

"If you want me to."

"Yes, I want you to."

"I'd love to. I could never turn down an offer like that."

Elaine smiled and scooted off the bed to blow out the candles with Brothers watching her very move. She felt her way back to bed and found him in the darkness. She held him close, his head resting on her breasts as she kissed his forehead. Leaning down to his ear, she whispered, "Love me tonight or lose me forever."

Brothers laughed softly and started to make slow, deliberate, passionate love to her all over again.