Can I Make It Up? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

"'Get here'?" Tammy trilled hotly, shivering as she rolled her head off her shoulder to raise it. "Damn it, Dirk, I'm almost there as it is!" As her head came level with the rim of the pool, she smiled and opened her eyes... and, even as pumped up as she was, her heart nearly stopped in utter shock, when she saw a pair of hands planted between her outstretched ones; both with slim, fair-skinned fingers, tipped with bright red nails that were drumming a lazy beat on the white concrete rim.

"Well, from what I see," a familiar, rich voice drawled, "you're coming as we speak, Tammy."

Looking up, following the two arms attached to those hands, Tammy's shock turned to a lump of ice in her belly -- in spite of the constant fucking Dirk was still giving her -- when she recognized the pretty, smiling face belonging to those hands; complete with a short, curly mop of Titan-red and a pair of twinkling, ice-blue eyes. "Hi there," the young woman said, her bow-shaped lips forming a wicked curl as she stared back at Tammy.

Tammy's breath hitched as she whispered, "Oh... shit!"

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers
12