Can I Make It Up? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

"Oooh . . . gawd, Daddy," Tammy murmured, her face buried in her father's damp, hairy chest. "You . . .mmm, fuck, you did it."

Opening one eye, Daniel asked tiredly, "Huh? I did what?"

With a giggle, Tammy turned her head to the side and said, "You did show me the meaning of 'being truly fucked'!"

Daniel laughed softly, before wrapping his arms gently around his daughter's glistening body. "I guess we both did, Pumpkin." He raised his head high enough to place a soft kiss on the crown of her head, before letting it drop back with a satisfied sigh. "Damn, but you're one hell of a lil' fuck-bird, Tammy."

"I'll say she is," came an amused voice from the doorway of the bedroom.

Both Daniel and Tammy rolled their heads to the side, staring at both a fully-clothed Dirk and a robe-clad Wendy, who were both staring back at them. The svelte redhead and the tall, buff-bodied man were wearing grins that would suit a cat who had been in the cream.

"Oh, fuck me." Tammy said, but her voice had not a hint of remorse or fear in it.

Both Dirk and Wendy just chuckled. "I'd say that's just what happened, Sis." Dirk said.

"Damn, and we missed it," Wendy said, "Well, for the most part. Though we did hear the finish." She gave Tammy an arched look. "Shit, you woke me out of a sound sleep, Cuz."

Tammy and Daniel both looked at each other, and laughed tiredly. "Aww, gee, Wendy. I'm sorry," Tammy said, before turning to give both her cousin and her brother a sheepish grin. "Can I make it up to you?"

# # # #

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers