Can I Make It Up?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

Tammy sighed and hugged her brother to her chest. "Oh, damn it, Dirk!" She was no stranger to sex, but... most of the time her partners had been lacking on foreplay. She could never ever remember someone paying such loving attention to her tits before. Dirk laved all kinds of attention on her paps; sucking, licking and nibbling, while rolling the firm-yet-soft mounds in his hands with gentle love in each touch.

Looking up at her with a smouldering, pleased look, Dirk switched back and forth between them and placed a lingering kiss on both breasts, before trailing kisses down her sternum and onto her tummy. He drilled his tongue into her belly button -- making her squeal softly with erotic laughter -- before continuing onwards, lowering his body until his shoulders and chest were resting between her legs.

"Dirk!" Tammy breathed, peering down over her tits at her brother. "You're not-!"

Arching his eyebrows with a wicked grin, Dirk reached up and stilled her lips with one finger, then he trailed that same digit down her body and hooked it under the front waistband of her bikini. His other hand snaked underneath her round bottom and found the back of her boy-short style bottoms and snagged them there as well.

"Dirk!" Unable to help herself, Tammy lifted her lower body slightly and let Dirk drag her bottoms down onto her thighs to expose her crotch. A deeper shade of blush-flush filled the cheeks of her face as she watched his eyes widen in wonder and lust, as he peered at her naked puss.

"Tammy! Oooh, honey," he groaned, feasting his senses on the bare expanse of lightly-furred flesh between her legs. The skin of her twat was slick with her arousal; the lips of her labia filled with deep, coral-pink tone and practically quivering with pent-up lust. Without another word, Dirk cradled her hips in both of his hands and lowered his face to the apex of her legs....

# # #

TO BE CONTINUED...

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers
12