Can I Touch You?

Story Info
Nude sunbathing interrupted by sweet elderly couple.
1.6k words
4.39
55k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers

The locals know of a privately owned, pretty secluded but not inaccessible stretch of lake shore near an old abandoned church not far from where I live. I like to do my nude sunbathing there because of how remote it is, although you have to make something of a commitment to get there. You have to know it's there first off, there are no signs as it's private property. Second thing is that the nearest place you can park still leaves a 10-15 minute hike through a mostly wooded area and there can be mosquitoes. But the payoff is for real. It's very beautiful, its quiet and there are no houses visible from there on any part of the opposing shore line. If you cant see them then they cant see you either. I was there alone and naked one very beautiful August afternoon three years ago.

I have a tendency to exhibitionism and have to be careful about that, i.e. not to take unnecessary chances. I was keeping a pretty careful eye out as you can imagine and well before they saw me, I saw an elderly couple working their way up the shoreline, hand-in-hand and stepping carefully among the stones. They looked to be in their early 70's. I made a quick risk calculation and decided to go for it.

I stealthily moved closer to the shoreline such that'd they'd see me for sure once they got within 50 yards or so. I pretended preoccupation with my book and waited from them to come up onto my position. I was prepared to grab a towel and apologize but they both were very much nonplussed by the situation. They stopped 10 feet away to engage me, to remark about the beautiful weather and so on.

So I got up, went over to shake hands and stood there stark naked, hands on hips, having a perfectly lovely conversation with them for more than 20 minutes. They'd been married over 50 years and they would just steal your heart - so sweet. I was pretty much shocked, however, by what happened next.

As we were saying our goodbyes, she pardoned herself for the question but asked if I shaved as a matter of comfort or hygiene. So now I'm standing there with these two sweet-as-can-be senior citizens, and suddenly out of nowhere, we're all looking at and talking about my shaved pussy. But I wasn't put off by that. I wasn't aroused by it either at that point but l liked having them look at me that way - there was a bit of thrill to it for me.

I answered her forthrightly, "Its both" I said, and she nodded her head, seemingly satisfied with that answer. But she kept looking a my pussy and held her hand up to her cheek, pursing her lips and moving her mouth around a little. I knew there as another question coming. Her husband was of course looking too but wasn't saying much.

"Well dear, I know this is a personal matter but you seem pretty comfortable with us. Can I ask another question?" she asked in conclusion.

I knew their names as we had exchanged such pleasantries earlier and I said, "Sure Anna, what is it?"

intentionally or otherwise, she again directed attention to my pussy when she said, "Well you look so smooth down there but I would have thought I'd see stubble."

"Ahh, I see. Well it looks smooth because it is Anna. I shaved carefully just before I came out here today, took my time and went slow. I used my luffa exfoliate before and after the shave and the result, as you see, on day one anyhow, is indeed quite smooth and free of bumps and stubble." I was so tempted to run my fingers lightly across my labia to demonstrate my point but I held off.

Still she stared. Still the wheels turned in her mind. Still her husband, Roger, looked on but said nothing.

At length she said, "Look dear, I'm just going to come out and say it and hope I'm not being too wicked but can I touch you?" and finally her eyes had come back up to mine. She looked the absolute picture of sweetness and innocence. But now I'm starting to get into this a little, I just can't help it.

"I gather you're thinking about trying this for yourself Anna?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "I've thought about it many times but didn't really know what the effect would be. I was afraid I'd find out after the fact that I didn't like it." she concluded without evidencing the slightest bit of embarrassment.

"Sure you can Anna. I don't mind if Roger doesn't," I replied and as if on cue, both our heads swiveled toward him. He looked a little like the deer in the headlights but shrugged his shoulders and nodded his ascent. He smiled at both of us. I took my cue.

"Give me your hand Anna," I instructed as I virtually reached down and took it anyway. "I'm going to put some lotion on your fingers both because I'm dry right now and also because a girl can be a little tender right after a shave," I said sweetly to her, our eyes locked and I winked. "I only ask that you take it easy on me and go a little slow. That area might be still a little sensitive. OK?"

She nodded agreement. I put some lotion on her finger tips, flipped the bottle down onto my bag and stood there, hands on hips, looking her square in the eyes. My nipples had come to full attention.

Her first point of contact was dead on ground zero I thought she'd start to the side and work herself in there but no sirreee. I can't really say that she took liberties but she was indeed deliberate, running her fingers slowly and delicately back and forth all over my lady parts twice and three times, taking maybe 30 seconds or more before she stopped. I didn't care at that point if she was 75 or 25. It felt wonderful and I shouldn't have done this because Roger probably saw me, but after Anna's first 10-15 seconds on me, I just closed my eyes and got lost in the sensation. It was delicious.

She was looking me in the eye when she brought her hand up. She smiled and said nothing. I was thinking maybe, "Thank you dear," but nothing.

Finally I realized what it was. She needed to clean the lotion off her hand. I said, "Oh Anna, sorry. I wasn't thinking. Here let me get the towel for you." and I did. She took it from me, never breaking eye contact. Still, there was that look of serenity and sweetness on her face. She could have moved heaven and earth with that smile. She was the picture of calm.

She said, "I'm sure I left a little too much lotion down there. Want me to get it?" she asked, holding up the towel.

"No thanks Anna, I'll get it," I said, taking the towel from her, "but," gesturing toward my bag, "a little baby powder might be nice."

She took my meaning and had liberally shaken some powder onto her fingers as she watched me do a little drying off. I dropped the towel and looked at her. She stepped forward and nearly made body contact this time. It was much more intimate than before. I could smell her hair. She reached down between my legs and began to apply the powder, again in slow easy strokes, no hurry, no fuss.

But she caught me this time. I opened my eyes at one point and she was looking directly into them. She was entirely aware that I was getting arousal from this and she was entirely aware that she was the one giving it. She kept making delicate little circles on my most intimate places and she kept eye contact with me the whole time . She smiled and leaned in to whisper. I tilted my ear. "This is just a small way of paying you back for what you've done for an old lady...for what you allowed me to do. Thank you" she said and kissed me lightly on the neck and she broke contact and pulled away.

It seemed like an eternity but was probably less than 15 seconds when I finally broke the silence saying, "I'm awfully glad you two came along and were kind enough to spend some time with me."

"Well sure, I guess it was fine for you two," said Roger, with a bit of a sour note in his voice. Anna turned her head away to hide her smile. It was quite comical. He was being like the little boy that got left out.

"Well that doesn't mean you're going home empty handed Roger," I said as I directed my finest smile square at him.

"What does that mean?" he groused.

"It means this," I said as I walked over to him, took his hands and placed them on my breasts, moving his fingers and palms all over my tits. I kept this up for nearly 10 seconds, all the while smiling up at him and holding his eyes....which was hard because he was genuinely flummoxed. But he didn't pull away either.

Finally I pulled back and said, "There sir, that'll have to hold you for a while," and with that Anna clapped and laughed right out loud.

We said our goodbyes and they began to work their way on down the shore, still holding hands and still stepping carefully among the stones. They turned around after a bit, smiled, waved and we all blew kisses. It was the sweetest thing ever.

dkbeasley
dkbeasley
221 Followers