Can I Watch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,211 Followers

"I hope you're serious because I like that arrangement," he said, flashing another smile. "Maybe we can start now? I'm feeling pent up again."

Karen was shocked. "Again? After all you came last night and this morning?"

"Like I said, that's normal for me. I could really use your hand for another round of relief."

Tom didn't wait for his mother's reply before pulling down his shorts and underwear to reveal his semi-erect cock in their living room, while the late-afternoon sun was shining through the windows.

"Put that thing away before someone outside sees you!"

He shrugged off her worries. "What's the big deal? We could just close the curtains and no one would know."

"What have I created?" she joked. "I had no idea anyone could be so sexually active; your father definitely wasn't."

"You haven't created anything," he playfully replied. "I've always been a horny little bastard. But what you did yesterday was kind of like giving alcohol to someone genetically dispositioned to be an alcoholic. It's the same equivalence. You got me hooked. This is technically your fault, mom."

She sighed, "I guess I'm finding out the downside of paying for that expensive education of yours, aren't I? You're becoming too smart for your own good, young man."

"The way I see it, we both have the same mutual-masturbation fetish anyway. So what's the harm?"

Karen paused and gave her son a stern motherly look. "Well, I guess there's no point in arguing anymore. Plus, I suppose it's not a bad way to unwind after a stressful day at work. Close the curtains and I'll take care of that hard-on for you."

Before those last words could escape her lips, Tom ran over to the windows with his penis flopping around and closed the curtains.

"That was fast," Karen noted.

Tom pulled off his t-shirt to get naked and he sat on the couch. "This is way better than getting presents on Christmas. Why wouldn't I be fast?"

"Your youthful enthusiasm never gets old," she replied with a loving smile. "You know, I didn't expect things to unfold like this, but I suppose there's no harm in enjoying it."

Karen put one hand on her business jacket, pinching the bottom button, and another hand on top of the zipper to her pants.

"Breasts or vagina? It's your choice, and you can only pick one," she said to him.

"Can't I see both of them at the same time?"

"Nope, don't forget that I'm still your mother, not your girlfriend or your plaything. There's got to be boundaries here."

"Your pussy then," he replied. "And since you're showing only one thing, do you think you could at least throw in a bonus for me? You set a high bar this morning."

"Fine. I'll use my mouth again."

"I was thinking a little more than that. Maybe you could let me... go inside?"

"Excuse me?" she replied with a stunned tone. "I most certainly will not have sex with you, young man. Despite everything we've done, I am still your..."

"I know, I know, mom. It doesn't exactly have to be sex. Just think of it as you giving me a handjob like earlier today, but instead of using your hand, it'll be with your vagina instead. Think about it. A handjob with your vagina."

She gave her son a puzzled, yet playful look, as she attempted to decode what he had just said.

"A handjob with my vagina, eh? That's new. And I thought I've heard it all..."

"Anything to have sex... uh... I mean... anything to make my mother feel good. This is more for you than for me. I hope you know that."

Karen smiled and raised her eyebrow, "Really? This is more for me? If that's the case, then I better have a mind-blowing orgasm when this is over."

She undid the button and zipper of her expensive pants, and after she took them off, she neatly folded them and placed them on a nearby chair. She took a deep breath and did the same with her panties, leaving her completely bare from the waist down except for the pantyhose on her calves and feet. Before she walked over to her son, she posed and modeled for him, teasing him, making herself feel even more attractive and desired thanks to the look in his eyes.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful mom," he stated emphatically.

"Thanks darling," she said as she moved to hover over him. "I didn't want to tell you this earlier, but you're a lot bigger than your father is down there, and he's the only man I have ever slept with. Please be gentle with me..."

With that said, she placed both feet on opposite ends of the cushions on the couch, and slowly lowered herself to her son's massive hard-on. Her vagina was spread wide open and her son used his hands to make sure that his throbbing cock was pointed straight towards his mother's womanhood as it descended.

She took a moment to massage the shaft, thinking this through. Wondering if she could actually fuck her own son. The cock was pulsing in her hand. Once in a while, while stroking it, the tip of the cock would graze against her labia.

Once her labia and pink insides touched the head of his cock, she paused for a moment, before continuing to lower herself, inch by inch, until the entire length of his cock was inside her vagina.

"Oh my... you're so big... It's been so long..." she moaned.

He reached around to grab her ass to pull her forward. "I can tell. You're so fucking tight and wet, mom. I'm horny as hell right now."

Karen became wetter as she heard her son string those words together; 'tight, wet, and mom.' No matter how either of them tried to rationalize this, it finally struck her that they were having sex. He was inside her body stretching her vaginal walls. But she didn't care how immoral it was, it felt good. It felt amazing. It felt right.

She slowly started rocking her hips while they looked each other straight in the eyes. With every gyrate she gave, she felt his raging hard cock go that much deeper inside of her body. As her dripping wet vagina began to loosen and relax, she began to thrust even harder. Their arms were wrapped tightly around each other and they felt each other's breath on one another's lips.

"Oh god mom... this feels so fucking good... I love this, mom..."

"Just relax," she moaned. "Enjoy the moment. I want you to remember this for the rest of your life."

Their unholy mother/son coupling became even hotter and more intense. She remembered how it all started when she watched her son masturbate, now here she was, fucking him. Seeing him under her sexual control made her feel aroused in a way that she had never felt before, and it was taking its toll on both of them. Soon, she recognized the telltale signs she knew from her ex-husband, his father, as well as a burning sensation between her own legs.

"Mom... I'm going to cum..."

"I know, honey... I know... Just let it happen. There's nothing to be afraid of. I want your cum inside me."

She watched his eyes roll back and felt his body arch. Soon, she felt a massive load of cum filling deep inside of her vagina. Her own body gave a similar reaction to his, and she felt her muscles spasm and her vagina having a strong burning sensation. It was the best orgasm she felt in years (if not the best orgasm she ever had). Fluids sprayed from her cunt.

Every inch of her body wanted her to scream out loud, but instead, she planted a big sloppy wet kiss on her son's mouth for the very first time. It was an incestuous kiss that made every motherly kiss she had ever given him on the cheek or forehead pale in comparison.

"That was so amazing," she said in between kisses as they both calmed down. "I've never felt anything like that before in my life."

"I was about to say the same thing. I think I've already told you this before, but you're the coolest mom ever."

She gave him another kiss and got up, letting his flaccid penis just plop out of her body, leaving a trail of both of their orgasms dripping down her leg.

"Thanks. You're sweet. But I need a hot shower right about now. Oh, and I almost forgot..."

She bent down and took his wet flaccid penis in her mouth and sucked the fluids off. Her tongue ran laps around the sensitive area of his head and around the length of the shaft.

"Oh fuck..." he panted as his mother finished using her mouth on his cock.

"There, now you're clean," she said with a wink.

"Next time we do something together, I want that! Your mouth feels as good as your pussy does."

She smiled, "Well, you'll have your chance sooner rather than later. Start packing some of your stuff and put them in my bedroom. With a cock like yours, you'll be sleeping with me from now on."

Tom watched as his classy mother turned away, still smiling, and picked up her pants and left. She was still naked from the waist down. His eyes were locked onto her rear-end as her luscious ass cheeks swayed from side to side as she headed up the stairs.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12