Can There Be Peace Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
15k words
4.68
9.1k
3
2

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends.

*

When she awoke, she was alone in the bed. Getting up Karen found both girls doing aerobics in the living room. Smiling at them she went into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. Taking a taste, she closed her eyes and smiled, "I really do love your coffee." She stood in the doorway and watched them finish their workout.

Cat walked over, took Karen's cup and took a sip, "Gagh... this is vile coffee sis. Mine will taste better tomorrow."

"What did you expect. Did you look at the expiration date on the coffee? It was three years ago," Baby Girl shot back.

"I think it's fine. It reminds me of chicory coffee." Karen paused, "Note to whoever makes coffee in the next morning, drink lots of water the night before. That or use just a touch of your golden essence."

"See?" Cat said. "I told you it would be too strong for Karen."

"Just add sugar sis and deal with it," Baby Girl replied.

"Before this gets carried away, let's move to other topics. Get your coffee or whatever and join me on the porch." Karen said taking her coffee back and going outside. Sitting down she relaxed and looked out at the forest. A few minutes later the pair came out and after a second knelt before her with coffee cups in hand.

"Baby Girl, will you teach Cat and I how to do tattoos?"

"Of course sister. All I need is some scrap leather and plenty of ink." Baby Girl said with a smile.

"Would it bother either of you if we stayed here year around? Before you answer, remember it gets cold a rip up here in the winter. I will have to sell my car and Baby Girl her truck and buy a four-wheel drive truck. Also, we need plenty of firewood, generator, propane stove, and get a snow plow for the truck. With that in mind what are your thoughts?"

"Works for me," Cat replied with a smile. "I would love to see snow, real snow."

"I know it is not my responsibility sis, but can we afford it?" Baby Girl asked.

Karen looked at Cat, "Figure fifty to one hundred thousand total before October."

Cat smiled, "Yes sisters we can afford it." She looked at Baby Girl, "Our big sister is a very rich girl."

"In that case I want some high heels that fit," Baby Girl said looking at Karen. "Unlike you and Cat, I have little dainty feet."

"Do you still have your boots?" Karen asked her.

At first Baby Girl didn't understand what boots. "No, I threw them and my uniform away the minute I got out."

"Okay, we will need to pick up some hiking shoes also for both of you." After a minute she continued, "Since Baby Girl made the coffee, I bet she got her morning shower." She looked at Cat and smiled, "In that case, go to the bathroom Cat, I have something just for you." When Cat had left she looked down at Baby Girl, "Don't pout little sister, I going to have you for breakfast." Getting up she hugged her sister and kissed her tenderly, "I love you two girls so much. You are my whole world."

"I love you too Karen. With you beside me I can be myself, I can be your nasty little school girl need of her sister's strong hand controlling her." Baby Girl replied. As they went inside she added, "I don't know if you can truly understand but I feel lost just thinking about not having you here and wonder how I survived these last seven months alone."

"I missed you too. You're why I came back with your sister in tow. It wasn't this house; it was you Baby Girl." Karen hugged her once more before heading to the bathroom where Cat was waiting. After giving her sister her morning shower, she brushed her teeth and went in search of her little sister. She found Baby Girl laying on her back on the dining table with legs open and fingers playing with herself.

The sight of Baby Girl's slick labia and little clit hood ring sent a throb of pleasure through Karen. She had planned on teasing Baby Girl's body before moving in for the kill, but that fell by the wayside. She buried her face against her sister's slick cunny and began licking and using the ball in her tongue to bring her sister and slave pleasure. After a minute she stopped and looked up at Baby Girl, "You can't cum on your own." She grinned, "Wait until I allow it."

"Oh god," Baby Girl moaned.

She returned to tormenting her sister with pleasure. After a few minutes she realized Cat was watching with hungry eyes. Getting up she motioned for Cat to take her place. Karen moved to Baby Girl's head and kissed her as her hand pulled and pinched the girl's breasts. Dropping her mouth to the woman's ear she said, "When you cum you will lose the last of your independence. Cum now pet."

Baby Girl thrashed around and would have flopped off the table had Karen not held her in place. When she finally lay limp Karen looked at Cat who was smiling happily. "Your turn," She pushed Cat back and onto the floor. Prying her legs open she looked at the girl a moment before saying, "Only when I say so." She began using her fingers on Cat's flower as her tongue found her clit.

Cat mewed in pleasure. Every touch of Karen drove her crazy with need. It was as if her sister knew everything to do to drive her higher with pleasure. "Please... I need to cum..." she whimpered. She saw Baby Girl get up off the table and come down to kiss her roughly and take over for her older sister. "please sister... Please Karen," she begged brokenly.

Karen moved to Cat's head and kissed her, "When you cum, my Cat will lose the last of her independent streak. Cum for me Cat, come on command." Just like with Baby Girl, she found she need to hold onto Cat as the woman orgasmed. When Cat lay limp she looked down at Baby Girl, "I love watching you both lose it."

Once she finished licking Cat clean, Baby Girl sat up. "Karen can you make it so I can't orgasm unless you say so?" She bit her lip and looked down for a moment before looking back up, "I want...no I need you to control me totally."

"Me too," Cat said looking up at her sister. She reached up and touched the collar around her neck and added, "I just know I will get into trouble Karen." She got up and knelt with her head lowered. After a second her sister knelt beside her and took her hand in hers. "Your sisters want you to make them yours in all ways." She looked up and added, "I know your wants and needs sister. But can't you be both, sister and Mistress to us?"

"I have to think on it," Karen replied. "Meanwhile, let's get Baby Girl's stuff put away properly." She waited until the others got up and followed them into the spare bedroom where Baby Girl's stuff was. Other than her tattooing supplies there was only a couple of tee-shirts, jeans and sneakers. They put everything in a closet and she said, "Well that was quick. Come to the bedroom. I have an idea."

"Here is the idea," Karen said sitting down. "I want the pair of you to tie me spread eagle on the bed. Blind and gag me so I can't tell you what to do. Then, tease and torment me with pain and pleasure while not letting me orgasm until you are ready. You will take turns telling me when to cum now. Every time you tell me to cum for you, you will become more dependent on me. It will only stop when you hit the point when you can't take charge enough to say the words." Karen paused and then said, "If you can't do this then the answer is no sisters. I'll not lose you to your needs at the cost of my own again."

They went into a huddle for a minute before breaking apart. "No gag, we want your tongue and mouth." Cat said.

"Yea we might need to pee somewhere," Baby Girl added with a giggle.

Karen thought for a moment and said, "Agreed on one condition. If I give a command you ignore it. For example, I say cum until you pass out you don't have the orgasm." She smiled as both women quivered a moment and stopped with whimpers.

"However you need a safe word that means stop right now," Cat shot back. "Remember sister, we talked about safe words."

"Simper Fi," Karen said. "It's be a cold day in hell before I would say that unless it was damn important. fucking jar heads." She looked at the pair and stood up. Going to her parent's closet she looked at them and then went into the walk in. "Come here," she commanded. "This is important." When they joined her she pointed to a knot in the wood just above the clothes rod. "Press here," she pushed a finger against the knot hole and they heard a soft click. "Push here," she took the top of the rod and pushed away from them. As the whole wall swung inwards she walked forward.

Inside was a small room about six by eight feet with all manner of rifles and pistols. "This was dad's safe and gun room." She gestured around, "The walls and ceiling has half inch plate steel imbedded and nothing can get in if you throw these dead bolts." She looked at her sisters, "Dad always worried the end was near and this was to be the safe house for us. He and mom never saw the drunk driver running a red light in my senior year." Pointing to a small door in the floor she said, "One-way trap with tunnel leading down the hill. I have no idea if the dead falls have tripped or not or what may be living down there. But it is there as a last resort if we need."

Baby Girl looked around in wonder. She walked over and picked up an AK-47 and saw it was fully automatic unlike the crap they sold here in the states. Setting it back down she realized better than half of the ammo boxes contained claymore mines and grenades. "Where the fuck did he get all this stuff?" she asked looking at her older sister in a new light.

"I never asked," Karen replied.

"There's more you're not showing us isn't there Karen," Cat said softly. She had seen something in Karen's eyes that worried her. Before the other woman could ask she added, "Strike that last question sister."

"All the king's horses and all the king's men could not stuff Pandora back into her box again," Karen said softly. "Get dressed," she said going back out. As she put on her fatigues she cursed herself for coming here. She should have just grabbed Sandy and the three continued on to anywhere else. Waiting at the back door she saw Cat in the dress and heels she had worn the day before and Baby Girl in an Army tee shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. "This way," She said going out and over to a large shed.

Inside was an oversized garden tractor with backhoe attachment and front end loader and various garden tools on the walls. In the back was a wash room with toilet and sink. Getting all three of them in she said, "Hot water on, Cold on, hot off, cold off, hot on, hot off. That's the order. HCHCHH screw up and a present from dad goes boom." She turned the knobs in that order and said as the room lurched down, "Don't worry it's just an elevator." She paused and sighed, "While dad had his guns and weekend war games, mom had other tastes."

The elevator stopped and Karen opened the door and let the pair look at her mother's play room. She sat on the toilet and held her head in her hands as she waited for them. Would they want to stay or leave her? Would they want her to follow in her mother's footsteps? One or both would she decided. She would eat a bullet before that happened though.

Cat walked into the room and looked around. It made the club's dungeon look like a child's play room. This was the real deal and by the looks of some of the items, had been well used. She looked at Baby Girl who was looking at a rack with naked lust in her eyes. Looking back at Karen sitting on the toilet she said loudly, "She trained you to follow in her footsteps."

Baby Girl went over and sat on the floor near her sister and said, "I was to be your final project." She looked at Cat as she came over, "Karen's mom would tell me every chance she had that I needed to do what Karen said. As long as I did everything would turn out okay." She paused, and looked at Karen again, "I always wondered why the popular girl picked me as her best friend."

"I picked you as my best friend because I really liked you Sandy. Mom picked you for me to turn you into my first slave. She said the first one is the most important. That's when the final barrier falls and you can truly be free to do as you want." Karen sighed. "I thought I could run away from my past." She looked at Cat, "You have no idea how many hours I spent down here watching and helping mom break men and women. Those who couldn't be broken before mom tired of them... well... they sort of disappeared."

"Oh my god the drive way," Baby Girl said suddenly. She looked up towards where the tractor was parked.

"How many sister?" Cat asked horrified what Karen was telling her.

"Disposed of? I don't know, I quit counting in the forties. She started me watching when I was ten. I took part as soon as I could hold the branding iron and swing the whips. No doubt some are under the driveway because of me. Sold to dad's friends and contacts, god only knows." Karen said in a toneless voice. "Mom never punished me directly for my mistakes. My punishment was to break others including my best friend." A tear rolled down her cheek and she turned to Baby Girl, "Remember when you were supposed to come at four and was five minutes late. What did I do to you?"

"You turned me over your knee and spanked me with a ruler and called me a bad girl over and over again until my ass was covered in welts with your mother watching." Baby girl replied. She looked at Cat, "I learned never to be late again that day."

"I screwed up a brand and your spanking was her way of punishing me." Karen said in a small voice. "The worse part about it was that she knew I enjoyed spanking you Sandy. The more submissive you became the more I loved it." She looked over at Cat, "She did her job too well Marie." Karen stood suddenly and walked into the room fully until she was by the rack, "Though you both call me sister, you see me as your Mistress. Though I call you sister I see two submissives' who I want to take all the way. I'm damned..."

"Then we are damned together," Cat said coming up to stand beside her Mistress. 'Yes,' she admitted it to herself, Karen was her Mistress and nothing more.

"I have a bright side Karen if you want to hear it," Baby Girl said coming up to stand on her other side.

"This will be good," Karen said not looking at them.

"At least when we do each other's tats, we have a way to make sure our subject doesn't move." Baby Girl said with a giggle. She turned to face Karen, "All you said is true Mistress. However, you are still my sister. Your mother can't change that. I saw my sister in the grove, I realized how much she needed to be one of the girls. You chose your fate, not the other way around."

"Baby Girl is right. You are my Mistress Karen; You bought me from myself. Again, she is right in that I saw my sister who is every bit as unsure of herself as I am in the grove. You are both my sister and my Mistress, duel (change "duel" to "dual") in nature. Where you go, I follow. But rather than walking behind you, I walk beside you with my hand in yours." Cat said.

"Now you know what was behind my dark door that I kept locked. A beast who came to love breaking others and turning them into what she desired." Karen said softly. "I'd eat a bullet before I let myself turn into my mom."

"You have my word of honor that I will stop you before you reach that point Karen," Baby Girl said. "Do as you want with me and Cat, but a stranger? Play with fine, but break... no. I'll kill you before that line is crossed."

She looked at Sandy, "Could you really?" She paused and then said, "If I commanded you to find someone yummy to play with and then you would have to dispose of her when I am tired of her, what would you do?"

"Shall I show or just tell Karen?" Baby Girl said simply.

"Tell for now,"

"I would walk over to the bathroom, ask you how to get it to go up. Once up I would go get one of the 9mm Beretta pistols, make damn sure it is loaded and one in the tube. Return using HCHCHH and blow your damn brains out." Baby Girl looked at Cat, "Then I would kill you and myself, because life without Mistress is not worth living." She looked back at Karen, "I love you to death but to other's deaths... oh hell no. Sister, I remember the turned over gravel in the drive too many times over the years to let you do the same as she did."

"What about you Cat?" Karen asked looking at Marie.

"I don't know Karen. I don't think I could shoot you no matter what you did. But I couldn't go get you a toy to fuck with until your tired of her. I guess I would run away and kill myself." Cat said slowly.

She looked from one to the other not speaking. Finally, she said to Cat, "I guess you would at that." Turning to look at Baby Girl she said, "Anyone who would pee in my coffee would shoot me. By the way, to go up you just flush. The toilet handle has a switch to make it go up again. But it only works if the door is closed."

Here is what I want to do, go upstairs and see if you two can drive your sister crazy with need. Then," Karen paused and looked at Sandy, "Do you know if Foxy Lady is still in business?"

"Are you joking? This is a college town, of course it is open." Baby Girl replied.

"Then we hit Foxy Lady, get proper clubbing clothing and go out tonight. Who knows we might find something to play with." Karen said.

"That's not funny Karen," Baby Girl said after a glance at her sister. "Don't test me, I would hate like hell to shoot you over a joke."

"Not even if it was Carol Owens?" Karen asked. She looked at Cat, "Carol was a back stabbing bitch from hell. I wanted to fuck her up so bad I could taste it. Mom wouldn't let me until Baby Girl was mine in all ways. But mom died and I joined the army with Baby Girl following me."

"Hey someone had to keep you alive. But to get Carol down here... The things I would do to her given half a chance," Baby Girl said. She looked at Cat, "She once spread a rumor I was a dyke and was HIV positive." She looked at Karen and said softly, "The first part was true but I never acted on it. And the second part was a lie. I was and still am clean."

"That's different Mistress, that's revenge." Cat replied.

"Well then, let's hope we don't run across her." Karen said looking around the room. Turning back to the pair she said, "I'm not ready for us to play down here. Though I see two sisters getting branded to match the third in the future." She walked over to the oven and after pulling out several irons she lifted one to show the same pattern that Cat had branded on her hip. Tossing it back in she said, "Let's go up."

Once they were back in the house, Karen got undressed. She went to the master bedroom and laid down with her arms and legs spread. A few minutes later the pair came in and bound her to the legs of the king size bed and blindfolded her. While her first few orgasms from the pair came quickly, they slowed down until finally Cat said, "I can't anymore Karen, I'm sorry." Baby Girl lasted a little longer but she too stopped and said she couldn't go any further.

When she was released Karen looked at them and said, "Well it was fun while it lasted. Thank you both." She felt like she wanted to cry but put on a brave face. Getting up with them following her she pointed towards an overgrown path across the driveway. "Cat I want you and Baby Girl order what she needs to teach us how to do tats. When you two are done, just follow that path. I'll be up in the grove." Not caring if she was nude and relishing the pain of the gravel on her bare feet, Karen walked across and up the path. "Maybe I will get lucky and a snake will bite me," she said softly.