Can There Be Peace Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had already thought about that Mistress. I will make the changes and submit to you tomorrow." Red replied.

"You and Baby Girl will work on it now, while Darkstar is having a complete makeover with your sisters." Karen commanded. "Meanwhile I have a guest to check up on." She paused and then said, "Even those times when I was being fucked mindless, mom was there to keep an eye on me." She stood and walked out and down to the playroom. She found the woman head bobbing on the cock as her hips pushed against the cocks invading her ass and cunt. "Hello pet," Karen cooed. "Soon you will give yourself to our goddess and the dark delights she grants. Only she can give you what you need." She checked the iv lines and switched out the small one. "That should hold you until morning pet."

Returning she saw Red was just finishing up the drawing and looked at it over her shoulder. Karen looked at herself with great bat like wings spread with the five kneeling below her. All six of them were holding challises and in addition she had a many tailed whip in her free hand and a tail that ended in a bumpy cock. "You both did very well, do you want your reward now or wait for your sisters?"

"Now please Mistress," Baby Girl said looking up at her with raw need in her face.

"Yes Mistress, now," Red agreed.

Bending down between them she began stimulating their clits with each hand. As they began pushing against her hands and mewing in need she said, "Give in to your needs. Give in and cum now." Her fingers pinched their distended clits hard and they screamed in pleasure and thrashed around. Even though she kept pinching they stopped and slumped over.

"Is everything all..." Cat asked rushing in. She saw the pair out cold and her Mistress hands hidden and smiled, "Yes, yes it is all right Mistress."

As Cat turned to go Karen said, "A moment Cat," The woman stopped and she went to her and spoke softly, "Marie, you cannot forgive yourself not because you lived when so many died. Your self-disgust rises in your sexual excitement and masturbation." She caressed the woman's face tenderly, "There is nothing to be upset about. First may I point out our goddess was pleased with you. Also, it is hard wired in our brain to want to procreate during a life or death fight. I learned that in my leadership class. Did you sleep during yours?"

"No Mistress, I thought I was above all that. I was wrong," Cat said looking in her Mistress's eyes.

"Let it go and allow yourself to live once more. A dead Cat is no good to me or you." Karen said kissing her. "Do you think my Cat can cum without passing out?" Her hand moved down to caress her soul mate's cunny.

Moaning Cat replied, "Yes... Mistress..."

"Good girl," Karen said. Pinching the girl's clit, she added, "Cum now!"

Clamping her mouth shut she let out a thin keening sound as her body and mind exploded in a burst of pain and pleasure combined. Even with Mistress's desire for her not to pass out, she lost it for a moment and found as she came down Karen was holding her up. "Forgive me Mistress... that was overpowering."

"You are forgiven Cat. Now go back and finish making my little Darkstar into a vision of dark seduction." Karen replied as she stepped back. She went into the living room and looked at the couch. "No," she said turning to kneel on the floor with her legs open. Closing her eyes, she reached down and started working the goddess's tail in and out of her cunny. The pain and pleasure brought her to the edge and then as she whispered, "I am yours," the orgasm washed through her mind and body.

Opening her eyes Karen saw both Baby Girl and Red kneeling before her and watching her with unbridled lust. "I know what you want... what you need..." she said seductively as she rolled forwards to crawl towards them. She continued forward until she straddled their legs and knelt back on her ass once more, "Because I want it too." Her seductive voice got softer as she added, "But you two couldn't wait for the others so now you have to wait." She paused and reached up to caress two faces before saying, "But I understand how deeply the need is growing in you so I'm going to help you."

Her hands dropped to their wrists and moved them between their legs, "Close your eyes and find what you know is there waiting for you." She looked down and could see the ghostly phallus being worked in and out by the pair of girls. "Now here's the catch, you have to give yourself to her to cum. The stronger the conviction behind the words, the stronger the orgasm."

She watched as Red orgasmed and fell over. Looking at Baby Girl she leaned forward and said softly. "You swore that day that you would follow me anywhere Sandy." The girl only whimpered in reply so she said, "Cum for me Baby Girl and find some peace." As Baby Girl orgasmed she kissed her and returned to her own place on the floor.

Coming down Baby Girl looked at her Mistress. "I'm sorry Kar...ren," she said like a child would.

"That's okay dear. It just means that instead of me, you will be the one bound in bed while we torment you all night long." She smiled and added, "But the same catch will apply. You will follow me Sandy, you promised you would. Now you must make a choice, who comes first in your heart and mind. Is it you or me?"

"You..." Baby Girl said softly.

"Prove it to me. You drank from her cup, my cup of cum. You have her tail in your cunt and we both know it. So you will give yourself to her now or by damn I will inject you with the neurological blocker." Karen paused and leaned forward, "Now reach down, fuck yourself silly and do as I say."

Baby Girl whimpered as she followed Karen's command. She had learned when to give in and this was one of those times. She felt it coming and said with true feeling, "Goddess, I am yours. Please use me and make me into the woman my Mistress wants." The orgasm that ripped through her was unlike any she had ever had before. As her body thrashed around, she saw the goddess kneeling before her with Karen's face. "The same person?" she asked as she finally passed out.

"What did she mean?" Little Bit asked from the entrance to the hallway.

Cat looked at Karen as she replied, "She just figured out what being the High Priestess is all about." Still looking at her she asked, "I wonder if Karen is still around or has the duties of her office consumed her?"

"I'm still here Cat," Karen replied. "I still want to have you five bind me and ravish me all night long. She would rather just watch and feed from your pain and pleasure." She caught sight of Darkstar and said "My god, your beautiful! Come closer so I can look at you."

Tiffany came forward and spun around, "Do you really like it Mistress?"

"Damn girl, you look like a young Morticia Adams. Put you into a black latex hobble dress and you will have them begging for a taste of your honey." Karen looked at Little Bit and then Cat, "You two did killer job on her. Good girls all three of you. Cum now!" She smiled as Little Bit and Cat fell against the wall to keep on their feet and Dark Star's eyes rolled up and she fell over.

She waited until Dark Star came around and the other two moved to her and knelt beside their sisters. Crawling forward she moved between Dark Star and Little Bit and began stimulating their clits, "Now for a proper good girl reward." She continued stimulating them for a moment more before saying, "Cum when it's time... you'll know when." She pinched their clits hard and hung on as they thrashed around and fell over. Turning to Cat she said softly, "When did you realize?" She began stimulating Cat's clit.

"When I saw your wings," Cat replied breathlessly.

Pinching Cat's clit Karen watched as she too thrashed around and passed out. Returning to her proper place in the circle she smiled at Baby Girl and Red who both were waiting for her to push them over in painful pleasure. "You two had yours already." She looked at Baby Girl and asked, "Will you be able to start teaching your sisters tomorrow using the design on my back?"

"If that is your wish Mistress then yes." Baby Girl replied. "May a girl ask a question?"

"That is my wish and you want to know if what you saw was real."

"Yes Mistress, are you Karen or are you our goddess?" Baby Girl asked softly.

"Once your sisters come around fully, I'll answer it. The short answer is I am Karen." Karen answered. She looked at Red, "Little sister, you know what will happen to all of us don't you."

"Yes Mistress," Red replied. "Instead of running away again I am looking forward to it." She reached over and took Baby Girl's hand in hers, "Sister, there is nothing to worry about. Mistress will not go poof on us."

She waited until all five girls were kneeling as she was with her legs open. "Close your eyes, reach down, feel her gift, masturbate with it, and give yourself to her. The stronger the conviction, the stronger the orgasm. When you have given yourself to her totally you will pass out from the painful pleasure. Begin now..." Masturbating slowly, Karen watched as they gave themselves to the goddess repeatedly. To her surprise, it was Baby Girl who passed out first followed by Cat. It took Red a few more orgasms before she too passed out followed shortly by DarkStar and Little Bit. When they came around Karen said, "Reach down, remove the present and suck on it."

She watched as the five girls with glazed eyes pulled out the Goddess's porcupine and began to lick and suck on it. "Give yourself to her mentally and drink her black cum." She reached between her legs and pulled the cock out and sucked hungrily on it. "I am yours," Karen said mentally and drank the black cum.

Pulling it out of her mouth she replaced it in her cunny and looked at them with a slight smile. When they too had replaced the goddess's gift back into their slick, cunnys she said, "Sisters, assume the same position as our guest down stairs." As they rolled forwards she stood and moved behind them. Karen felt the goddess take control and her tail slam into her ass. Mewing she whispered, "I am yours." She watched as the goddess controlled her body and moved behind each of the girls to fuck them in the ass. Each time she felt a part of the tail break off just as it had with her.

Moving to stand before her five priestess the goddess commanded, "Cum and be mine." As one they all screamed as they orgasmed and passed out. Karen orgasmed and faded into the blackness. When she came to, she was kneeling before the five and heard the goddess speaking to her. "Daughter, do not lose your way as your mother did. Use these five priestesses to keep you on track."

"I will mother," Karen replied. She watched as each girl came around knelt in place and looked at her in wonder and lust. When the last, Little Bit sat up she said, "Who do you see kneeling before you?"

"I see my goddess, who I have given all that I am to serve," Little Bit intoned as a raging lust filled her mind and body.

Each in their own way said the same thing. She closed her eyes and then relaxed her mind and body. Opening them she said, "And now?"

"Welcome back Mistress," Cat said with a smile.

"Thank you Cat. Now look at your sisters." Karen replied. In each she could see ghostly forms of wings, tails and cute little horns on each girl. Of all, when they turned to look at her, only Red did not have confusion in her eyes. Her eyes were bright with excitement. "As her priestess, she has infused her spirit into your mind, body and soul. There is one more step to take. Place your hand on your pubic bone like this," she places her hand flat against her pubic bone. "Then say this," She paused, "Goddess, please use this vessel to work your will. I am yours." She mewed in pleasure as she felt a burning under her hand.

Almost in unison all five girls spoke the same words and mewed. Lifting her hand, she looked at the mark burned and healed in her skin. It was a circle with little horns and a capital L in cursive in the center. "L?" Asked Baby Girl looking at her own marking.

"Lilith, the first woman," Red replied reverently. She looked at her Mistress who nodded before continuing, "The great mother made her to be a mate to the first man. However, no one ever talks about her because she was dominating and had him under her thumb in no time. The great mother recalled her to sit on her right side and made Eve, a submissive woman. Our goddess has been trying to make things right for her daughters, the daughters of man, ever since."

"Above living our own lives, we will walk among the world finding worthy followers for our goddess. When we find one who is deserving of special treatment, she will be brought and each of you will work with her to help her see the light. As is the case with our visitor." Karen paused and looked at Baby Girl, "Mother was her last high priestess. Instead of focusing at the task at hand, she loved hurting others any way she could and used her abilities to further her love. We will not walk down that road." She looked around as she continued, "We have each other to keep us on track. Right here and now I want you to know I will stop and failing that kill any one of you who goes down that path. I expect the same thing from you."

Karen paused a long second and finally looked down, "You five are my world, I love you more than life itself. But if it means losing one of you to keep another like her from roaming the earth, I will do what needs to be done." She finally looked up, "You will be tested, as will I, as we go along. The first test is tonight and into the morning." Standing she tore off the bandages covering the deep brands she had received. Looking down at the healed scars she said, "You will find you also are healed sisters. When you are ready to begin, come down to the play room."

Before she made it to the door, Karen heard the girls ripping off their own bandages and following her. In the playroom she closed off the IV line, removed the needle from the back of the woman's hand and began turning off and removing the mind fuck machine. Once she had everything out of the way she removed the woman's ring gag and elbow restraints. Stepping back, she said in a commanding voice, "Kneel back and look at me human."

Cindy sat back and looked up at the woman before her. To her shock she did not see a human. "Succubus," her mind screamed at her.

Before she could say anything, the succubus continued, "You have a choice human. You can become a mindless fuck toy for men or you can worship me. Each of my..." The succubus looked the five women and smiled, "Beautiful daughters will spend two hours with you to...discuss your options." She turned back to the woman and said, "I would rather die than be a slave to man. I think you can agree with that statement." She walked over and said, "Do not kill or maim her." She focused on Baby Girl, "Daughter, I know she hurt you and I am sorry. But don't let those memories warp you as she wished it would. You are better than that. I see it and your Mistress Karen sees it." She shifted back into Karen and said, "Someone will be along in two hours." Dropping her voice to a whisper, she said, "Get her to feed of you and the rest is just words."

Once she and the four girls were back in the house she led them to her bedroom. Laying down she said, "While your sister has to work alone. You four can practice on me."

"Some practice Mistress, you already worship our goddess." Cat replied with a smile.

"True but I really want to spend the night making love to you five and practice sounds better." Karen said looking up at her. "Perhaps my little kitty cat should sit off to one side and take notes while the four of us play."

"Sure, she could take notes for Baby Girl," Red said giggling.

Darkstar smiled and then said, "Mistress that was a very nice thing you did for her down there."

"Who the woman? Even though she richly deserves to turn into a fuck bunny. I don't have it in me Darkstar." Karen replied.

"No I meant our sister. Baby Girl was as deeply traumatized by that evil woman as you were. The goddess's kind words of advice and yours really helped calm her."

Cat crawled onto the bed and said, "I have a better use for that tongue Mistress mine." She giggled as she straddled Karen's face. Her other three sisters began attacking her cunny and tits. Even though she could have cum, she held off as long as she could. However, Karen had learned a new trick or three and soon she was mewing in pleasure and for the first time passed out from oral sex. When she came to Little Bit was riding her Mistress's tongue. Looking at the time she saw nearly two hours had passed and said, "Red, I'm going down now."

Once she had a wave from Red that she heard, Cat hurried out and down to the playroom. She wasn't sure what she would find but the pair of them, Baby Girl and the woman kneeling and facing each other on the table wasn't one. As she came forwards Baby Girl saw her and said, "Time already?"

"Yes sister," Cat said coming up to them.

"Cindy, this is Cat, she will continue your training." Baby Girl bent forward and gave the woman a tender kiss before adding, "Of the five of us, Cat is the wise one and Mistress's first."

"No dear, you were hers long before I was. Don't sell yourself short sister," Cat replied.

"See what I mean," Baby Girl said getting off the table. She smiled at Cat and left.

Cat said, "We did not know the goddess was going to have us each work with you. Thus, we did not have time to discuss what each would talk about. So with that in mind and to keep me from saying the same things as my sister did, would you tell me what you two talked about?"

"Baby Girl, helped me see that I have made terrible life choices and then painted myself into a corner because of them." Cindy paused and then said, "What do I do? How can I fix this mess I'm in?"

"All of us make terrible choices in our lives. Some turn their hurt outward towards others, some turn to self-destructive behaviors, and some run away. But you know now that none of them work. Sooner or later they return and bite you in the ass." Cat said. Even doing the right thing can cause more trouble than you can imagine." She suddenly stopped and said, "Would you like something to drink?"

"Yes please if I'm allowed."

Getting off the table Cat looked around but couldn't find anything. Rather than wasting time leaving and coming back she released the girl's knees and said, "Come on, let's see if I can find you some water or a stiff drink." She had to help the girl walk up the stairs and by the time they made it outside she was able to hobble on her own. Reaching the house, she guided the girl to the bathroom, "Better go now, it could be another ten hours before you get another chance." Closing the door, she all but pulled Red off Karen's tit and into the hall. "I am taking her to the grove. We will be there after the two hours is up."

"Have you asked Mistress?" Red asked shocked.

"No and you know it. I can do better there than a dungeon." Cat replied. She turned away and said, "If I mess up then I mess up my way."

"Okay sister," Red replied. Returning to the bedroom she looked at Karen sitting up and looking at her. The other three were kneeling on the floor near the door.

"Cat is taking her to the grove?" Karen asked softly,

"Yes Mistress," Red replied hurrying over and kneeling.

"Did she say why?" Karen asked.

"She felt more comfortable teaching the woman in the grove instead of your... play room." Red said. She knew by Karen's look she had heard everything they said in the hall.

"You have to give your sister credit for doing what she thinks is right." Karen said with a small smile. She laid back down and added, "Now, where were we?"

Cat waited until the woman came out and led her to the kitchen, "Water or are you up for something stronger?"