Can There Be Peace Ch. 07

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
14.3k words
4.68
4.8k
1
1

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends. Karen's rank has been changed from First Sergeant to Staff Sergeant to reflect how high she could rise ion rank rise in eight years of service.

*

Before Karen knew it, they had stripped and dressed her, first in a body stocking followed by a black latex hobble dress with opera length gloves and platform high heel boots. Once she was seated, she looked at Cat and said, "I love the hobble dress pet. You're right, it's just like being bound. She smiled and added, "Cum for all your worth." She laughed as all five girls dropped to the floor. When they calmed down and were kneeling before her, Karen said, "I want to see a fashion show. If I approve of your outfit, you will orgasm. If not you have to wait until you gain approval for the next outfit."

As the girls came out in various outfits and wearing bondage equipment Karen couldn't find a single thing to fault them on. As such, something that should have taken an hour at most, took all day and into the early evening. Finally, when the last girl orgasmed and the others were up she said, "Is there something other than lumpy milk and furry bread we can have for dinner? Or should each pick what they want to wear and go to our favorite club?"

"I vote club as long as you drink cokes and sprites only Mistress," Cat said. She caught Karen's frown and added, "Please give your body a few more days."

"One sip from each of your drinks throughout the night." Karen countered. It wasn't that she was planning on drinking at all but it was the principle of the thing.

One sip per girl," Cat said warming to the debate.

"Agreed as long as you are drinking doubles all night long." Karen said with a smile.

"One sip from a drink of your choice from each of your sisters." Cat paused and then added, "I say sisters because we are fully aware that our Mistress can and will do anything she damn well pleases."

"One drink from my sisters that I pick. Provided none of you choose wine or tequila. Both of those mixed with anything really messes me up. If that is the case, I get to have a bud long neck."

"Next part, you can wear anything you want as long as we don't get arrested for your dress I get to pick the pebble and we bring a hand towel."

"Hand towel?" Baby Girl asked just as Red asked about the pebble. She looked at the girl and smiled, "Mistress picks a pebble for us to put in our shoe. It is a small pain but it keeps us on the edge of an orgasm all night long because we know Mistress wants it there."

"Remember when you came over Little Bit and saw the pair slumped over? That was their reward for wearing the pebble in their shoes and dancing." Karen said with a smile.

"I vote we agree," she said quickly. Little Bit could just imagine being in a public place and cumming on command silently.

"What about the hand towel?" Baby Girl asked again.

"I wouldn't want you kneeling under the table in your latex without a hand towel to kneel on while bringing me to an orgasm." Karen said. "That would mar your latex."

"I agree," Baby Girl said quickly.

"But you have to let us do your makeup." Cat said.

"I have to approve yours," She shot back. "For example, say you pick the deep blue hobble dress you had on earlier, "Pink nails and makeup doesn't go with it. It goes with Baby Girl's schoolgirl outfit, but not that." As they hurried out with a mass of giggles she saw Baby Girl hanging back, "What is it dear?"

"Karen do you trust me? I mean really to the core trust me?"

"You know I do Sandy. What's on your mind?"

"Remember when we were in to Foxy Lady and we saw her."

She knew where this was going but said, "I remember."

"Let me do your makeup tonight. Carry a crop with you and let's show that bitch burning in hell that you are better than she is. She had one, you have five and can get as many to follow you as you want." Baby Girl paused and then added, "Please Karen we have to face her. Together and with our sisters we can beat her at her own game."

"Say what you want about her, she was beautiful and had cheekbones to die for," Karen said softly. "Very well Baby Girl. Can you find me some fingerless gloves instead of these? I want those evil blood red nails she had also."

"I'll see to it." Baby Girl said standing. She bent forward, kissed her tenderly and said, "I love you so much Karen."

"And I love you," Karen replied stroking Baby Girl's cheek.

The first out was Red wearing a schoolgirl outfit and platform Mary Jane's that matched her hair. She came up and asked, "Mistress, do you think I can wear pink with it."

"Grab Cat and ask her. I trust you girls to know what works. Think naughty schoolgirl instead of slutty." Karen replied. "The outfit works fine for me." Cat, Baby Girl and Tiffany came in together. As Tiffany and Cat stripped the gloves and replaced them with a pair of fingerless, Baby Girl straddled her lap and looked at her for a long moment. "What? Do I have a bat in the cave?"

"No just planning it out. Close your eyes and let us do our thing." Baby Girl said.

She felt them working on her nails and Baby Girl's light touch on her face. Now and then, she heard Cat say, "No dear try earth tones. Only Mistress can wear red." A few minutes later Cat said, "I can finish up here Red, go get dressed."

"I don't mind helping sister," Red replied. "All we have left is the top coat."

"Go, I have it," Cat said. "Sis? Baby Girl? How much more do you have left?"

"Done other than her hair Cat,"

"Go get dressed while I finish up and then I can get dressed and made up while you do her hair."

Karen felt Baby Girl get up off her lap and heard her walk away. Opening her eyes, she looked down at Cat, "What is it dear?"

"What is what?" Cat asked not looking up.

"Cat we both are too old to play games with each other. Spit it out."

"While they know us all too well at the bar." Cast paused as she tried to think of a way of saying what was worrying her. "Six latex clad women, one of which is carrying a well-used crop, whose makeup, and manner screams dominatrix, might be a touch over the top for them. We are going to attract trouble like moths to a light bulb."

"I don't think leaving the crop home will make a bit of difference." Karen replied.

"It's not the crop Mistress. I... I don't know." Cat said finally. "I know what you want to do and down in the red door you could do it and no one would blink an eye. There, I just don't know."

"Cat, I know you worry, but let me worry. Tom is an old friend, the bouncer knows us as does the manager and bartender. They all know they have a tiger by the tail and know better than to give it a tug." Karen paused and then added. "Finish up the nails and get dressed. If you wear the hobble, make sure the zipper works. Just in case you need to move fast."

"Wow I was feeling calm until that last bit." Cat said with a smile. She paused and painted a nail before looking up again. "Little sister did a killer job on your face Mistress."

"Somehow I know when I look in the mirror who I will see. She was beautiful and graceful to a fault." She paused and then added, "Instead of carrying herself like a dominatrix, she carried herself as if she was the queen and the rest of the world peasants." Karen said. "But I agree with Sandy, I have to face her memory. Prove to myself that I am better than she is. Otherwise no matter what we do I will descend into madness."

"How many converts do you think you will gather tonight?" Cat asked not looking up from her work.

"None if I am lucky." Karen replied. "But I have never been lucky... What day is it?"

"Thursday Mistress." Cat replied.

"No more than ten then." Karen said. "But it will be you girls who gather, not me. I will only have two who approach me." She paused, "Sisters, but not those who stay here full time."

"You could always have the one who brings you the most spend the night in bed with you. The rest would end up on the floor bound and unable to cum." Baby Girl said coming in.

Karen looked at her and smiled. Baby Girl looked like a sex crime begging to happen dressed and made up as an adult schoolgirl. A really slutty schoolgirl. "Think you would get the most?" she asked.

"Cat can you help me move her forwards a bit so I can work on Mistress's hair?" Baby Girl replied. Once she started working she said, "I know I could Mistress, if you wanted me to win."

"It would be nice to spend the night making slow passionate love to you. The question is could you make love to Karen instead of Mistress?"

"That would be nice," Baby Girl replied softly as she teased and brushed out her Mistress's hair.

By the time she was finished, everyone other than Cat was there. "Baby Girl I think I will pass on the crop tonight." Karen said. "Instead grab one of the whips that screams power, not one that screams pain. If I don't like it, I will just go without." Baby Girl nodded and hurried off with a smile on her lips. However, she was gone so long that Karen was getting worried she had hurt herself or got lost. When she finally returned she was carrying a simple cat o nine tails with the braded ends tinged red. "I don't know if it screams power but it sends a powerful message."

Cat came in, saw her holding the whip, and stopped dead. "Why are the tips red?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Because of the impact they had. Slaves would see this and most would be good without her lifting a finger." Karen replied. "It was red as far back as I could remember." She paused and then added, "While tonight is supposed to be fun. It is also a chance for you to spread your wings a bit. You, not I, will find sisters who are ready to join in worshiping the goddess. If I approve you may give her the goddess's mark as a reward and she will become our sister."

Karen looked at them, "When we get home, we will tally who found the most converts and she will spend the night in bed making love to me. Not Mistress, but her sister who was sick and now needs a tender and loving touch. The rest of you get to listen in while bound on the floor without cumming all night long."

"Seven my ass," Cat said. "You know damn well every one of us will do our best to be able to spend a night making love to you sister."

"What happens in case of a tie?" Little Bit asked.

"Then I take the lowest count, she and I make love while the rest of you need to cum while bound." Karen paused and then said, "I will not actively recruit. But those who come to me on their own become my count. If I have high, then all of you end up on the floor bound and listen to me masturbate all night."

She looked down, "The goddess kept me alive and guided me back to you. I would like nothing more than to just the six of us play and relax. But I have a debt to pay, a duty to her as do you." She lifted her head and looked at Baby Girl, "Is it me going evil if I say I really want Carol for three days?"

"No Mistress because I want her worse than you ever could." Baby Girl replied.

"There is a snowballs chance in hell of getting her out tonight dressed as we are. But after the run tomorrow, I want you to find out everything you can about her. Where she lives now, works, school, and where she spends her free time. When she falls off the face of the earth, I want to make sure no one will miss that bitch for three days." Karen said looking at Baby Girl.

"There are others that need a little change, but she is next to fuck up on my list." Karen said turning to the others. "I guess I am the driver tonight. Since I will be drinking beer and pissing on the poor girl under the table." Standing, she grabbed the whip in one hand and her purse in the other. "Ready?"

The girls hurried out and the last, Cat, said, "Seriously Karen, you can't drink."

"I know Cat, but won't the caffeine be worse for me than the beer?" Karen replied.

"Nice try but no," Cat replied as she went out.

Driving to the club, they got out in the gravel parking lot. As she bent down to pick up some small pebbles a hand holding a piece of cardboard with thumbtacks stuck in it appeared. Taking it she stood to look at Baby Girl grinning at her. She noticed all the girls were grinning and said, "Suckered again... Okay. Feel yourself become closer to an orgasm with each touch of painful pleasure." She was surprised when each girl took two thumbtacks and put one in each shoe.

Walking to the entrance she smiled at the bouncer who took a step back. "Remember us?"

"Y...yes," he stuttered.

"Are you and I going to have any problems tonight?" Karen asked in a soft and silky voice.

"N..no," he said. Instead of a woman, he saw a coiled snake ready to strike and was about ready to pee his pants when she turned away. He watched as the other five latex clad women walked past him. In each, their eyes now said fuck with me and I will rip your heart out. Even Patty, who was always sweet, had the look in her eyes. The last girl, the new one with raven black hair smiled at him but it didn't go further than her lips. No, he was going to stay out of their way tonight.

Karen entered the club, since it was Thursday and early it was nearly empty and they were able to get the booth she wanted. It was shaped in a half circle and held plenty of room for them. A girl looking harried came over took one look at them and then the whip on the table. She took a breath and then focused on Karen, "Hi my name is Janet, what can I get for you?"

"Five double Jack Daniel's green bottle and cokes for them and I will have a sprite." Karen pulled out her credit card, "Please set up a tab. Oh, and add burgers for all and a big thing of fries."

"Yes mam," Janet said. She turned away and then back to say, "Killer latex by the way."

"Thank you Janet," Keren replied with a smile.

"What do you think? First day," Little Bit said to Darkstar.

"First or second," Darkstar replied.

"Cat would you see if the manager can come over for a minute. I want to make sure he and I are on the same page."

"Yes Mistress," Cat said getting up and wandering up to the bar. After a moment she got a word to the bartender and then the manager. "I hate to trouble you but Karen would like a moment of your time."

She came back with him and sat as he said, "How can I help you Miss O'Malley?"

"It's Karen please. I know Tom wants me comped here for life but it's not fair to your staff. I expect to be billed like everyone else." Karen paused and then added, "I would like you to reserve this table nightly from say six to eight. If I'm not here by eight, then open the table up. Fair enough?

"Deal Miss Karen," Jack replied. He had a long talk with John and the bouncer was right. These women all had that look. "John mentioned that if something pops, you would have his back. Does that offer still hold?"

"Yes, if you have any troop who need a calming voice before it gets out of hand. Come to me." Karen smiled, "For some reason everyone listens to a Sergeant. Even officers."

"I will and thank you Miss Karen. Is there anything else we can do for you?"

"No thank you and thank you for being so understanding." Karen said. She waited until he was gone and said, "I better have a word with the waitress too. You girls are sneaky when it comes to bills. Since you are next to me, Baby Girl you're first."

"First?" Baby Girl asked. Her eyes got wide and she crawled under the table and unzipped her Mistress's dress from the bottom. She ran her hands up and down Karen's legs and could see in the semi darkness her Mistress's lips puff up and glisten. While she wanted to tease and torment Karen, she need to drink her honey worse and moved in for the kill.

Janet came back with credit card and six drinks. She noticed the missing girl and set the drinks out. "Will your... friend... be back?" she asked unsure how to ask.

Taking the card Karen said, "Friend... I like that." She looked down, "Baby Girl will you be back?"

"Just as soon as I get you to cum Mistress." Baby Girl replied with a giggle.

Janet slowly bent over and looked under the table and blushed. She was still blushing when she stood and turned to go.

"Don't leave Janet." Karen said in a mild commanding tone. When the girl turned back she said, "I expect you to put everything on the bill. No comps, nothing for free. Right?"

"Nothing is free..." Janet felt like she was getting lost in the ruby red lips and the woman's eyes. "I understand," she said a moment later and turned to go. Between the latex and the dominant woman with her slaves Janet was sopping wet.

"That's one for Mistress," Darkstar said.

"Who has the collar?" Little Bit asked looking in her purse.

"You know she will be coming home with us," Baby Girl said from between Karen's legs. "You know it and we know it Mistress."

"You know I don't want another. Remember the five limit I set?" Karen asked.

"Yes and we won't break it." Cat said. "But she is yours already. Didn't you notice how she replied to you?"

"She's in the employee's bathroom masturbating right now unless I miss my guess." Little Bit said with a smile.

"Mistress there is something you need to know about Janet," Red said softly.

Karen was about to ask when Baby Girl's tongue went into over drive and she saw Janet coming out of the back and towards her. In that second, she knew the girl had masturbated and it sent her over the edge. She threw her head back and mewed in pleasure while gripping the table tightly.

Janet grabbed the condiments and started towards the table when she saw the woman orgasming. "I wish that was me under there," she said softly as the woman's eyes locked on hers. She could hear her reply in her mind as loudly as if she had been standing beside her, "It will be." She blushed and saw her smile in return. Just as she reached the table another woman moved up to her and bumped her, causing the ketchup and mustard bottles to spill and almost fall to the floor.

"Watch were you're going you clumsy oaf." The woman said.

"I would if you kept your fat ass out of my way," she countered.

"What did you say to me?" the woman replied raising a hand to slap her.

Suddenly Red was up between them with one hand holding the newcomer's wrist and the other hand at her belly, "Touch my sister and I will kill you where you stand."

"Sister?" the woman squeaked.

"Sister," Red replied in a toneless voice.

"You might better come back a little later before Red guts you like a fish." Karen said. She watched the woman flee and turned to Red, "I should have let her stay, I want to watch you stab her to death with your finger."

"Forgive me High Priestess." Red said turning to Janet. "I have missed you sister."

"Sara?" Janet asked. She hadn't recognized her until she called the woman High Priestess. Then it clicked and she realized who it was. "What happened to you? The coven freaked when you fell off the face of the earth."

"I was called." Red said looking at Karen. "Mistress, Janet was my number two. She is already our sister."

"Leave us," Karen commanded. "Have a seat little sister."

Janet sat and looked at the woman, "Are you really a High Priestess for our mother?"